Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Happened

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never missed a good-bye,
    Unless of course it was because I did not care,
    To see it, or them,
    Go or stay.

    But I missed yours,
    And for this I cannot let myself continue,
    To smile at each dawn.

    For every dawn I shall continue to miss you,
    And I do.
    I won't be able to let go,
    Until I see you again,
    And send you off with the proper good-bye,
    Proper.

    I miss the proper edge of you,
    And me.
    Against the world.

    I never got to say good-bye,
    So I guess pencil upon paper,
    Will have to serve some higher purpose today,
    As I miss you again.

    I pray for the time,
    I get to see you to tell you,
    How much I hate you -
    need you -
    miss you -
    wanted to tell you good-bye.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gee... i wonder who THIS is about....

    *whistles*

    heeeere, kitty kitty...

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You should keep wondering.. cuz i'll tell ya what, it's not even about a person... *well kind of, but because they went to the place I never truly said good-bye to*

    so indeedy, your wrong [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your avatar?

    is this a trend in this forum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •