-
March 10th, 2001, 06:35 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
figuratively speaking you were lovely in the night, a shining beam of light upon my eyes, shreds of hope tripping down their staircase and actually landing on me! marvelous selling point.-i could see. if you were more or less you would be none, but you were you and that enough was right, perfect, as before-lovely. in eden's sun we walked life trembling before heaven, only to realize you were, are and will be.so be it i said, and you said so. as if you never knew you were, are and will be. but you are and that is the catch, a glimpse of phrase so true it took me nothing and everything to know. but now we can be, can't this -we, us now in not past future or moon exist?. isnt' that it?..yes.
isn't it?
___---parch
-
March 12th, 2001, 01:53 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
I liked it... sort of. I get so lost inside your poems, trying to decipher what goes where, and with what, and how each line connects with the previous, but the way you word them, I get the feeling they are supposed to connect, and be totally random all at the same time. Perhaps that's just me, but I find that I am so easily lost within your poems... Perhaps it's my small brain.
-
March 12th, 2001, 07:45 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i'm sorry i'm so confusing...i actually tried to use less words rather than more in this one but maybe that led to confusion. the lines are suppossed to connect but if they do not, then perhaps once again i have confused the reader. its not your small brain. i just think differently. i was trying to play on word and structure but i guess it didn't work.
___---parch
-
March 12th, 2001, 09:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I thought this was very philosophical...i didn't really have to analyze every word and phrase because it's like one thought...one big question or thought. I can picture some wise old man saying this, or even more, writing this. you are so insightful.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks