Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Secrets

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they are always there
    lurking behind our minds
    finding the decsisive moment
    to let them go
    always the fear
    fear of regret,
    obsession
    silence
    anger
    happiness
    repugnance
    laughter
    we all have them
    leave them as they are
    scream them out
    shun them away
    let one slip
    forget about them
    tell your love

    they make and they break relationships
    trust is apart of them
    fear makes them
    we live by them
    we hate them
    we are symbiosis with them
    whether we tell them or no
    they make us cautious
    frightfull
    naughy
    and lonely

    devestation is the worst that they bring
    killing your life
    relationships
    home
    and most of all yourself
    ---------------------------------------
    again i think this might need a little work so could you help me out?



  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You jump around too much. For me, it takes away from a poem when I have to look up words during and after reading it. I had to look of symbiosis. so, are you saying secrets are in a relationship or mutually related to us?

    "fear of regret,
    obsession
    silence
    anger
    happiness
    repugnance
    laughter"

    I dont get this part. You hop from fear to laughter and it's all out of order. Silence, anger then all of a sudden happiness then back to repugnance then to laugther. It's too scattered. When you describe someone , you don't mention their ears, then their feet..then hop back up and describe their mouth.....you go down the line....

    I am trying to help. Tell me what you think..

    What made you write this poem?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see what you mean about the bouncing around; I will work on that with others, if i write some more. Maybe i just dont know. and i was thinking how much i have kept from a lot of people, and how much it would hurt them or imagine what they would think if i told them, thinking if they would think of me differently or not.thats all. and I hope you weren't thinking I was writing about another situation from recently. sorry it wasn't about that. Later, MJ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •