Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: seceda

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    seceda limbs spread and she lets me in- sweet seceda she lets me in to make seceda babes in november. we drop hints and aliases, alibies to the court if only seceda could wrap her legs tighter i'd stay all winter. but she does well for her size- sweet seceda. her lips spread to let the ooze and green lining engulf me, but i could tell it was nothing bad. it was just her, my lonely november mating material, she was on her back and i was on her and she made me feel like a fucking roach so i felt damn good! in court today they told me its illegal to make babes w/ seceda but sweet she is and sly judge won't peer his eye down my street this november morning. november mourning the rain but november mourns so much it can't contain me in its list of praises, prayer concerns. so i sit on the stoop -november blessing, trying to get by, by fading away but one last touch and i know how to do it - sweet seceda.

    ___---parch

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just printed this one out...I like it, but I really want to get in depth on this one, so I just wanted to tell you that I am going to really read it tonight...and get what I want to say out..and then tell you what I think.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ranter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2001
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i was really impressed by this one. at first glance i was turned away, i dont even know why...but now, i liked the way you used the words, good diction as well. good play on "morning"&"mourning." somewhat different from the other stuff you usually post. but good.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beautiful - poetic and unstructured, continious and marvelous in images and non-sense that makes nothing but sense....I am questioning myself on what "secada" is...a quarrel with Thom last nightt on what it is...too obvious to be a girl....an underaged girl maybe?(thom you perv)....covers and/or sheets? an innocent flirt?
    How you used november really threw me off...and I liked it...and the sly judge...wow...it was intense in my head..the imagery.......yass!

    I boggled on this, when reading it (the first and second time)...I couldn't get the words, the beautiful, flowed words, I was too questioned on what "seceda" was. Oh my. Oh my.

    But I love it for that reason too. I love when you question work so much that it intrigues you to pick it up and read it again and again.....

    reminded me of Kerouac, idea upon idea...and stuff that makes so much sense, but you have to look into it deeper than ususal and get confused and questioned in order to get intrigued..

    like one of the sci-fci action stories...where the "secada" is the part of the book where story stops and you get three choices to choose from and each are on different pages with different endings and different ways to turn, and look at the poem...a mindset......and that what this work is to me.....something new everytime........

    simply......wow........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •