Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

guilty kill and wanted tv - autumn god oh whoa is me, push back christianity and embrace real faith if you be true spirit or if not then push back for lack of faith because true monotheism is belief in self not belief in other. true monotheism is believing anew what is only self - knowing self - seeing the light behind your own eyes and yes praising god - self - overman powerful being for creating self thought - oh wonderful absorbtions, and sweet nectar i can taste the morning.
    slightly damanged souls wonder carelessly existing not even realizing they do and with what power so slowly they do rise and if they do rise they only rise for another - so sad!
    enjoy - live - be brother to none for you are whole with the mountain behind shoulder if only the shoulder was not turned --so say i - turn back and embrace.
    turn and embrace
    shallow reeds swimming pond i was wanting you and so created you were before my eyes inside my poem here upon real flesh and word i saw you twice in dream and once in now real heat so can you not be true?
    only sliding gods exist and they aren't gods but demons, heated angels same as us yet never quite so powerful - just more knowing.
    so kindle your flame and know, be or forever just exist as long as it is for self - shameless spirit of light.

___---parch

...not quite a poem but as one thinks and writes and requires reflection, one decides perhaps to share the thoughts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would have to go w/machinery on this and say that I got lost as well. I saw it as not so much a rejection of God, but rather an acceptance of self. Let me know if I'm wrong. I just couldn't follow this very well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it was a declaration of the 'self' as god and as the only true monotheism.

thank you for your input men... and now i'd like to ask.. what do you believe... maybe we can have some actual discussion on this discussion board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I definitely agree w/the declaration of self as god. I was just wondering though, were you inspired for this partially by Marilyn Manson's book? I remember you reading it and I finished it this year and saw a lot of "declaration of self" in it. My idea of "self" isn't quite the same though. My thought is that one must love themselves in order to be able to love others, or to have others love them. To do this, there is a declaration of self as god somewhat. I've done a lot of reading on nihilism, and it's taught me a lot. Many would say that this "declaration" is arrogant, but I think not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i got lost...and the whole "god" thing....the monothesim word choice made me shake my head...i liked the use of it...the "texture" of the word, but the meaning trips me a beat....gives me a "bah!" feeling.....my thoughts on reading this didn't accept your thoughts of writing this..

I will be sure to read this again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how did you take it? as an acceptance of 'god?' or as a rejection of 'god?' --just wondering because i see a point of confusion.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

in all reality i believe all so much and none so little and everything in between. i'm not in a spiritual crisis but i do have questions and i do have my own answers and i do know the answers of christianity. i wanted to accept jesus last summer but found it not to my liking and very anti - me. so i chose to wait it off. i've never been a christian but i was (as some of you know) raised in the church. i do "know" christianity and i'm sure i could argue a fury with most bull headed believers ...some i know. but just because i can argue against it doesn't mean i really believe my argument...i just play devil's advocate.
    recently i've been interested in buddhism and thought of studying some religions of the east...haven't done much but if anyone knows any good books...let me know.

so i do not truly believe i "myself" am a god but it is interesting and while i write i question and answer...so i write...for it is how i work things out.
    if you're against my anti god poetry ..that i will occassionally write...i'd like to hear your opinion. if you're for it...i'd like to hear that too.
    so tell me about god...or God - how bout you come down and tell me yourself...or at least post message on my forum here... that's the least i can ask.

___---parch