Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dreams

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aurain's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <h1><font color=white>Dreams</h1>
    Why do we dream things that can never happen?
    What is the result?
    Confusion, Mixed feelings, unexplained emotions.
    The experience may enrichen or leave you barren.

    Why do we think upon things that will never be?
    What is wonderment?
    A curious feeling, a desire, an urge
    We experience life the way we want, through another's eyes.

    What is the meaning of sleep, but to reflect on days past?
    Is it true, or is it false?
    Self-examination, thinking deeply, talking in your mind.
    Clouded thoughts, can be sorted out when shared.

    Why does peaceful sleep only come towards the brink of dawn, only to leave you sleepless through the night?
    Driftness, sense of nothing, tossing and turning?
    Dreams can trouble the mind, shadows on hte wall can surround you.

    Have you ever had a dream?
    A few? Several?
    Flashes of color, repeating scenes, sense of realism.
    Confusion only erupts when you try to remember.

    (I have also posted this poem in the Cup O' Tea board- Please visit me!)



  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this was really weird for me...I saw this more as a discussion...

    You asked questions...and seemed to answer them right after you asked them.....to me...when a poem has questions in them...i like to ponder on them...and think about them myself...with yours...it seemed that I couldn't...cuz you listed things after....

    this caught me as a lecture and I didn't really take it to...I will look at it again..and read it over with a different aspect...

    machinery

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Aurain's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the input...to be honest I diden't feel to confident about this poem either.
    but this was my feelings on the dreams I was having and an experience I felt.

    perhaps I should have left it open ended. but as it is I closed the questions.

    what I did was ask a question. listed how it felt and ponder on what I thought it ment to me. that's basically the formatt I followed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •