Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: connections

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Soiled Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my arms control my hands- my hands hold my pen pen- my pen writes words- words explain my thought- my thought is visions- visions of Her- She should be in my arms

    this is just a line i wanted to write had no other place for it:

    The topic stays but all words exhausted
    like that dream that just wont end

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Soiled Soul (edited September 05, 2001).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like this second bit. Really really like it. simple and true.

    ------------------
    I am my new Religion
    I am my non Decision

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •