Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Insanity

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Soiled Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am once again at my own accord and lost. The fire of rebellion has dwindled down to the pilot. The light of love clouded by aged memories. The numbness returns and the skin regrows. I want to run and scream and fight, strip naked in the mud and laugh with my own gentle insanity.

    Instead I sit, placid. Dirty only with my sins. Laughing only at my own bullshit. I have imprisoned myself. My guards beat me with knowledge I don't want. I rape my body with drugs and false lust.
    UNCLEAN UNCLEAN

    I allow my fear to cage me. Fear of what I would do if I ran free. Fear of who I would hurt if I peeled away the false conscience I esembled from the corpse of my last. I am a monster and animal.

    I carry a weapon of truth, an arsenal of knowledge. I am the fogotten horseman. To know what I have seen is a death greater than any carnage could bestow.

    I run full speed from myself
    But can not escape
    I can only step into my own shadow.

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Soiled Soul (edited October 08, 2001).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you bring us up to a high point and drop us too quick in the end - it didn't work.

    i can't go from running at full speed to just standing in a shadow, but that's how it feels from this reader's perspective. couldn't go w/ the ending.

    ------------------
    I am my new Religion
    I am my non Decision

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •