Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: choice

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    a time to die
    a time to wake
    a time to lie
    a time to fake
    a clock ticks
    as a life fades
    too soon
    of sight
    too soon
    to light
    holding back the knife.
    AKL

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woah!....a little dark...

    I like how the lines and words appear...with the structure and all....
    but once again, my ass itches to the rhyming...it's just not me...

    when I have short pomes (jack's way of spelling), I want to be short, fast and strong with what I have to say....now I am not saying anything to you with this ('bout your pome I mean) it's just I wanted to tell you what I do...and why I critique this the way I do....

    the last line is strong....but let me ask you this, is there anyway you could make it stronger....or your whole work stronger???

    anyhows, good work, me likey

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, i think the last line is strong too.. but w/ more work in the poem.. it could have more reason to be so strong or somethin.. i don't know...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ranter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2001
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no offense but this sort of reminds of that song...i think by the byrds, turn turn turn....i think that was the song...anyways, sorry....but your pome evokes more conviction in a single topic and shows more feeling, i must say though.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •