-
August 23rd, 2001, 10:01 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Distance
An encasement of words drifted over a sea so far.
Separated miles, distance of longing.
Not knowing what awaits, dumb-struck lovers curled
in arms,shrouded in secrets.
A natural beauty, of purest proportions, dreaming of a requited love.
And a lonely lover sit this distance out.
I thought the fire would protect me, warm the heart and shy away
from the love which is unborn, in a pregnant silence.
Always hoping to fulfill the dream, go the distance, yet stuck by distance.
A distance which challenges any true feelings.
Do you share this state of silence?
Waking to a nightmare in a cold, drawn out sweat.
Singular, cold entity...closing the door of hope.
Yet knowing inside there is something more,
Only a challenged, only a feeling.
Only a cold, expanse of water.
Cold and alone.
By
Alex Kyle
------------------
- I am a nihilistic youth hell-bent on destroying society and I have had a shave -
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks