Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: sweet

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the awkward unnatural progression of events,
    Leading to the spectacular dissarray of
    Everything I know,



    simply stunning

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    without knowing it, i've let a nugget of good come from my poetry~
    this must be stopped!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Like honey dripping from a fresh womb,
    My mind is swollen and releasing,
    Ever so slowly
    it's pain laiden contents.
    Tumbling, spewing forth from every oriface
    Of my BE-ing.
    the awkward unnatural progression of events,
    Leading to the spectacular dissarray of
    Everything I know,
    And the world whom I loved-
    leads me into a path of self worth and self-destruction,
    similiar to the crown of thorns upon jesus' head.

    Seeing through misty clouds
    has become something I am inept at doing,
    proceeding painstakingly slow through the darkness,
    Falling into the vast reaches of my mind,
    So deep and dark,
    this crevice,
    It swallows me.
    While it spews you out,
    me out,
    Holding me in.
    Not letting go to anything,
    But getting rid of everything.
    I can't help but attempt
    To climb this twisted staircase again,
    And pray the rails hold me in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •