Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tirade

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think of the days of long sunsets,
    Open ended conversations with myself about everything,
    All the times I sat there staring blankly at the sticky mess,
    The pseudo wood table doesn't much of a reply to my incesant rantings,
    Ramblings only it and I can hear.
    Weary eyes look me over from across the diner,
    Eyes of lives long wrecked by financial disturbance,
    people who were dead long ago, walking corpses,
    My meal comes and my thoughts whisper away,
    off into the small amount of smoke coming from my food.
    I wonder how many people have sat at this very place,
    This very same Waffle House, this same town, looked out these same windows.
    Love's lost it's way again,
    As my voice finds it's way to my brain once more,
    Screaming thoughts that it knows I dont want to hear.
    It just won't stop unless I make it,
    So quickly I finish off my food,
    Leaving a scarce scant tip, all I could afford.
    Windows rolled down, I search for something to make my brain swell,
    seeth with pain, or dialate with pleasure.
    There's gotta be something out there,
    Anything more than this.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000002"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
    The pseudo wood table doesn't much of a reply to my incesant rantings,</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000002"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
    Leaving a scarce scant tip,</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000002"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cow Cud Is A Twin:
    seeth </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    fix these....

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think of the days of long sunsets,
    Open ended conversations with myself about everything,
    All the times I sat there staring blankly at the sticky mess,
    The pseudo wood table doesn't offer much of a reply to my incesant rantings,
    Ramblings only it and I can hear.
    Weary eyes look me over from across the diner,
    Eyes of lives long wrecked by financial disturbance,
    people who were dead long ago, walking corpses,
    My meal comes and my thoughts whisper away,
    off into the small amount of smoke coming from my food.
    I wonder how many people have sat at this very place,
    This very same Waffle House, this same town, looked out these same windows.
    Love's lost it's way again,
    As my voice finds it's way to my brain once more,
    Screaming thoughts that it knows I dont want to hear.
    It just won't stop unless I make it,
    So quickly I finish off my food,
    Leaving a small tip of scattered change, all I could afford.
    Windows rolled down, I search for something to make my brain swell,
    surge with pain, or dialate with pleasure.
    There's gotta be something out there,
    Anything more than this.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    your post count, yea, it's both baffeling and amazing!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know.... it has been known to continuously
    put things into perspective for me [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] you're so full of wise entertaining inuendo!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whispers: yeah... but only clever people like
    you reeeeeeeally know what i'm saying*

    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    i'm so clever! HENCE THE LIGHTBULB!
    I got called clever by an admin... man, i'm tall!
    i'm big, no..... i'm clever!
    *smooches*
    YAY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •