Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dreams

  1. #1
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Dreams

    I dream of the moon
    I dream of the earth
    I dream of death
    I dream of birth

    I dream of you
    I dream of me
    I dream of things
    I wish could be

    I dream a lot
    and maybe that's bad
    but dreaming makes me happy
    whenever I feel sad

    To dream is to live
    and to live is to be
    so without my dreams
    I just wouldn't be me

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 18, 2003 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Cyalaytr ]</font>

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Short. It get's it's job done, point across.. but damn.. I WANT MORE!! It just leaves me wanting more stanza's about dreams...
    I like it that much [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    that one could be expanded more... but like a cake that has already started baking... if I muck with it you know I would mess it up

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i like it just the way it is.

    except i'd remove both 'and's and the 'that'
    from the first two stanzas.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000002"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
    i like it just the way it is.

    except i'd remove both 'and's and the 'that'
    from the first two stanzas.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    HMMMMMMMm good idea... Done

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    great job!

    (not that you listened to me.... but because
    i can now really visualize the poem and read
    it with out the added conjunctions/transitions)

    well done [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •