*don't know if i've already posted this one or not, but... thought I'd post it anyhow*
.
.
Everything is so drab, dank, and deep.
Everybody stops and the world continues,
Flaunting it's innocence, burning my skin,
Pseudo-intelligence slicing at my ears.
The rancid smell of months gone by,
Sunshine carried long into the reaches of the,
Clouds that won't release their precious cargo,
Instead swallowing all of our light,
Mind is seething with ideas - selfish fear.
Squeeling muscles and dreams of tommarow,
Plaguing me with a pummeling truth,
A weight I thought I'd never have to bear.
It's been so long since i've talked to myself,
With the old friend of failure dancing on my tongue.
I dont want to listen,
I just want to shut up -
make it until tommarow
It has to be brighter,
Something has to be different,
Because all my different colors, just stay the same.