Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Shorty

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've slept well, miles from your arms

    But the stars bring your memory to me, and wrap me in the blanket of your embrace.

    Sleep escapes me

    You've made me dreamless again.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kalyope's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see you add more detail and length to this one. I like the message that it sends, but it leaves me wanting more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •