Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face May the Trib be with you

Due to personal circumstances I will soon no longer be able to visit you guys and girls here at the forum anymore.

It has been my honor and pleasure to have shared so many things here with you all. Talking about our fantasies, reading the stories, admiring the artwork, and so much more.

One of the things in special I enjoyed a lot to have shared with you are my custom videos. You may have noticed that they recently came up regularly. I would have never guessed to have my own custom videos made. I used to be pretty tight with my spendings. I rather brought my own bottle of water, than buying one on the road for example.
    But lately things got in a different perspective. So I am happy to have been able to have worked with some of the nicest producers to help make my fantasies come true.
    I am sorry to tell, that I won't be able to preview all of my custom videos. Some have to be edited yet, and some still even have to be filmed.
    The only thing I can do is to tell you what is coming up. Their is a mini 3 episode series coming up from Defeatedsexfights.com (with, if all went well, brunettes Alexa Tomas, Gala Brown, Natty Mellow and Alexa Nasha), a single match with Angel Piaff VS Ivana Sugar (because I wanted to see what happens if Angel would not try to escape from her orgasms), 1 match from the Blondes VS Brunettes trilogy where Nikki would not settle for the blondes loss and challenges brunette Nicol, and as last a conclusion to the mini 4 episodes series of Blondine VS Brunette VS Ginger in a triple threat match.
    Perhaps their might be a Juliana VS Robin video, but that depends on circumstances.
    I hope you enjoy(ed) my custom videos and the previews where I put many hours of work in. You can find an overview here, where I noted which were customs Best Titfighting and Sexfighting Videos... EVER.
    I also have uploaded My sexfight scripts, my Custom video experiences, and my (Real) life sexfighting experiences. I hope these insights can be of value/help to you.

I also hope you enjoy the Trib It Forward (New link:Custom Video Gift to Forum by sffan4e - Story Element Poll 2) project and the Tribdolls custom reward. Perhaps you get some learning experience out of it.

For those who feel the need to add 'Dislikes' to other members their work, please realize this forum is for a wide variety of interest in sexfighting. It's not only stories, only videos, only pictures, only something. I think it's a combination of all the above that makes this forum interesting to so many.
    And just like the writers, we put a lot of time, energy and funds into our projects. So I hope you understand and can respect that.
    I can imagine not everybody likes every content or post here. But I would simply skip the ones that don't interest me. I respect that others might enjoy them. Putting Dislikes on them adds no value imho. If something is really bad, than one can of course flag the post. But life is too short for wasting on Dislikes.

Anyhow, thank you all for the arts, discussions, PM's and e-mails over the years.
    Thanks to the writers for all their marvelous stories. They have been a joy to read for us mere mortals without such talent.
    And a special thanks to the moderators XP and DHH for all their tireless efforts of keeping our little community up.

Wishing you all the best and,

-May the Trib be with you-
    sffan4e

P.S. For those interested, here is a list of my custom SF work:

Defeated.com
    -Trib till they're dry (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Alpha blonde (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Brunette VS Blonde (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Blonde VS Brunette (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Blondes VS brunettes (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Photoshoot trilogy: Double booked (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Photoshoot trilogy: Competition (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Photoshoot trilogy: Audition (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -No escape (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Best nurse's position (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Main maid (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Love Square (Preview with a few pics)
    -Blonde VS Brunette Redemption (Preview with a few pictures)
    -Best Nurse VS Main Maid (Talia VS Ivana)

Foxycombat.com
    -Blonde fox VS brunette fox (Preview with lots of pics)
    -Juliana VS unknown (in case Juliana does not make a comeback another girl will be chosen)

Trib-dolls.com
    -Models dispute (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Blondine VS brunette (Preview with lots of pics)
    -Brunette VS ginger (Preview with lots of pics)
    -Ginger VS blondine (Preview with lots of pics)
    -Triple threat tribdolls (Preview with lots of pics)
    -Test between friends (Preview with a few pics)
    -I don't believe you (Preview with a few pics)
    -Fittest of them all (Preview with a few pics)
    -Subtle seduction (Preview with a few pics)

Xtremefemalefighting.com
    -Ulterior motives (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Need to Settle This (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Strengths and weaknesses (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Bring out the big boys (Preview with lots of pictures)
    -Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)
    -Series finale (Preview with lots of pics)

Anubisx (https://payhip.com/petrianubisx)
    -Clash of maids
    -Cheetah (with art from Ava+0)
    -Alexa's origins (working title)
    -Talia's origins (working title)
    -A sexfight biography

AVA+O (http://www.entropycomix.com/?page_id=82)
    -Alexa's story (working title)
    -Talia's story (working title)

Trib it forward
    TIF2016 Defeatedsexfight.com
    Best nurse's position (Preview with lots of pics)
    Trib it forward 2016
    TIF2017 Trib-Dolls.com
    Tribdolls custom reward
    Trib it Forward 2017
    TIF2018->2019 Anubisx
    Trib It Forward 2018
    Last edited by sffan4e; June 27th, 2019 at 12:44 PM.