Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Brandi's opus, part 15 and 16 by brandi (a.p.0

Dear Board Members,

One short chapter to resolve a few matters of the heart. (?) Followed by a standard length one, for the express purpose of getting the heroine naked once again. Enjoy!

As always, feedback is appreciated.

A.P.

BRANDI’S OPUS PART FIFTEEN
    “BALLADS”

At about 12:45 AM I turned the key in the lock on the door to my room, reached to my immediate left and turned on a light. It had become a bit chilly so I turned the heat on.
    “What next? Wine!” I thought out loud.

I don’t usually drink alcohol at this time of night, or should I say morning. But I knew that my sleep, if I got any at all, was going to be restless and uneasy at best. If I was a smoker, I would have likely gone through half a pack by now. Thirteen percent alcohol would have to suffice. So I poured myself a little more than half a glass of wine and put on some music.

Someone had loaned me a Jazz CD by a saxophone player named Julian “Cannonball” Adderley, stating something like “I think you’d really enjoy this music.” It was titled “Ballads” and seemed to be a collection of this person’s ballad playing over his career. It seemed highly appropriate for the moment, so I gave it a try.

Oh my word! I was hooked from the first few notes. He pulled at my heartstrings with the first song, “Dancing In The Dark.” But, seconds into the next song, “I Can’t Get Started” he brought me to tears. What wonderful music played by a wonderful musician!

I parked myself on the couch while I sipped wine and listened to love notes from “Ballads” dancing in the night air as I contemplated what my life on campus would be like without my dearest friend. At that very private and very lonely moment, it dawned on me that there was the very real possibility that love had, once again, surreptitiously found its way into my heart. I don’t know. I had to ask myself at what point did my college life become such a Gordian Knot.

“Dammit!!!” I said, feeling the lump in my throat that had been there since I left Logan. Four hours and five minutes from Boston to Dallas/Fort Worth, gate to gate. There was no way she would call at that time of morning. Angel would have worried about disturbing my sleep. Surprisingly, this concern would have been justified as the wine and the beauty of Mr. Adderley’s playing overcame me. I woke up at 7:45 AM, stretched out on the couch. My cellphone on the coffee table announced a text message:

“Your Angel has landed safely! Miss you already…Seriously, Brandi…Time for us to go on with our lives…BUT I BETTER HEAR FROM YOU ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!”

0745 here would have meant 0645 in Texas. Not too bad. I decided to respond.

“YOU SURE WILL HON. AND SAME GOES FOR YOU!” SEND.
    “Count on it.” came her reply. “I hope you got some sleep.”
    “I did, with the help of a little wine…LOL. What about you? You must be exhausted!” SEND
    “I am. SMILEY FACE…OK now I have to get some rest. Talk to you soon, Brandi. Miss you already. Did I already say that? SMILE.”
    “You did say that…but say it as often as you like. I don’t mind. Go get some sleep. Bye Angel.”
    “BFN.” Angel responded, closing her end of the text chat.
    “I love you, Angel…”…thoughtful pause…cautious pause…fearful pause…it can’t work…it just wouldn’t work…Brandi sighed…DELETE.

TO BE CONTINUED

BRANDI’S OPUS PART SIXTEEN
    THE NOT SO TEXTBOOK WAY TO DEAL WITH LOSS
    (for my friend Giannis)

Monday through Friday passed. That’s just about all Brandi could say about the five days that followed Angel’s departure…they just…passed. She attended her classes, paying a casual, yet distracted attention and did whatever else needed to be done to maintain her status as a star student. But her heart just wasn’t in it.

On Saturday morning, she decided to pass a few hours at the campus library. There was some non-school-related information that she was interested in reading. And so, after a considerable amount of time was spent perusing this book and that article, the melancholy nineteen year old decided she was engaged in a pointless endeavor. Everything she had chosen to read seemed like nothing more than new age nonsense. She was hoping to find the right combination of words and ideas that might help her cope with the loss of her dear friend. The answers she sought were not here.

But, it would be disingenuous to say that the only reason Brandi went to the library was the pursuit of knowledge. Since it was Saturday, this meant that she would get to see the lovely Professor Jacqueline Taylor. The mere sight of the highly attractive, albeit somewhat uptight English instructor was always a delightful diversion. And, since she was outside the formal classroom setting, the stunning red-headed English teacher would be in full casual dress mode. This meant that she would likely be in SKIN-SKIN TIGHT-TIGHT jeans that, on a lesser woman might have been OK, but on her should have been declared illegal. Brandi had first hand tit on tit knowledge of professor Taylor’s massive mammaries. She smiled as she recalled that lovely day when, in a rather narrow aisle of this very library, she and the professor accidentally (?) locked tits as they squeezed by each other while in search of a particular book that she needed for a paper she was writing. She warmly reminisced over the pleasure she had felt and the intriguing thought that the meeting of their large breasts lasted far longer than one might have expected for a simple, passing encounter. She often wondered if Jackie enjoyed it even half as much as she did. Nothing ever came of it of course, due to the good professor’s status as a respected member of the faculty. Eventually Brandi just blew the highly erotic incident off as a fortuitous encounter that was no longer significant. She was wrong.

And then, in weeks that followed, it became apparent to Brandi that she had completely missed an intriguing facet of the good professor’s physical makeup. She had been so absorbed in nice memories of Jacqueline’s succulent tits that she completely overlooked something. Jackie had an amazing ass! Let it be stated here, for the record, that Professor Taylor’s backside was a work of art, crafted by a deeply perverted virtuoso. Momma had her some bodacious booty! How she managed to keep it in check during the school week was beyond Brandi’s comprehension. Dayammm girl!!!

The clock on the library wall read 11:55 AM. She had seen the good professor Taylor, in and out of her peripheral vision, flitting about every so often for the last fifteen minutes or so, doing those pick up and straighten out tasks that one does when one is ready to close.

Her research having been fruitless, it was with a sense of mild frustration that she packed up her things. Just as she started to leave, the Professor called out to her.

“Brandi!”
    The busty brunette stopped and turned.
    “Professor Taylor. Hello!” she acknowledged.
    “Oh, please. It’s Jackie.”
    She smiled at her, noticing for the first time the depth of her full cleavage. Brandi had never seen Jackie put her assets on display like this before. Wow!
    “OK, Jackie. What’s on your mind?”
    “Oh…uh, nothing…I mean…what I mean is…I meant to stop by before this…just to say hello, you know…to see how you’re doing…and…” she was stammering, and obviously quite nervous.
    “Well…Jackie. I’m doing OK considering…” Brandi’s voice trailed off. “Thanks for asking.”
    “Listen, Brandi. Do you know where the librarian’s office is located?”
    “No. I don’t.”
    “It’s on the second floor. Can you meet me there in ten minutes?”
    “Where on the second floor? And just out of curiosity, why?”
    “When you get to the top of the stairs, turn left and proceed to the end of the hall. You’ll see the sign on the door.”
    “One more time, Jackie. WHY?”

Professor Taylor moved to Brandi - close enough to invade her personal space. Preparing for a confrontation, Brandi’s nipples immediately went into high alert mode. But her fears were allayed (or perhaps her fantasies) when she stopped just short of a boob on boob encounter. Jackie then placed her right hand gently on her student’s left arm.

“To talk.” she stated simply.

This answer baffled Brandi. They had no real reason to talk. She pressed her.

“You mean like a teacher student talk?”
    “Oh no. Just the two of us girls talking about, well, girl stuff.”
    “I appreciate the kind offer, Jackie. But…” Brandi hesitated. “we really don’t know each other that well.”
    “Well, Brandi, that’s kind of what I have in mind. Us…getting to know each other.”
    “Alright, Jackie. I guess so. That sounds nice. I mean, you do seem like a very sweet lady.”
    “Actually there is one more thing, Brandi…” she paused.
    “What?”
    “Well, it seems like you’re a little withdrawn. Yesterday, you were in my class physically. But it wasn’t hard to tell that your mind was somewhere else. And that’s unusual for you.”
    “That obvious, huh?”
    “Oh yes.”
    “I’m sorry professor. I promise to do better next time. Your class is one of my favorites.” Brandi smiled at Jackie and the sexy teacher smiled warmly at her student. A sudden, titillating warmth enveloped both women. Jackie broke the spell.

“Look, give me about ten minutes to pick up the office. The Monday through Friday librarians don’t seem to grasp the concept of picking up after themselves.”

Brandi giggled at her sarcastic remark.

“OK. I’ll go take care of business in the little girls room, then I’ll meet you in the office upstairs.”
    “Great! And don’t forget to wash your hands!”

Oh my goodness! The good professor possessed a sense of humor Brandi did not know about. Perhaps this was going to be fun.

In the ladies room, after she peed, gently patted her pussy dry and checked for fragrance, Brandi stood in front of the sink and scrubbed her hands thoroughly. She looked at herself in the mirror and chuckled, remembering Jackie’s remark. After she towel dried her hands, she cupped them and blew some breath into them…OH MY, she thought. She reached deep down into her purse for some much needed breath mints and popped a couple into her mouth. But now she had to wash her hands again after blowing her skank breath and associated germs into them. Another quick wash, rinse and paper towel dry and she was on her way to the librarian’s office on the second floor.

As instructed, Brandi turned left at the top of the stairs then casually sauntered down the hall to the librarian’s office.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Her taps were halfway between polite and assertive. On the other side of the door, Brandi heard some rustling sounds. And then something fell on the floor with a moderate crash.

“Just a minute, Brandi.” Jackie’s nervous voice came from inside. Brandi just shook her head in amusement, wondering why a casual girl chat could get this woman so worked up. More rustling noises.

“Are you OK in there, Professor Taylor?” Brandi asked, wondering just what was going on.
    “Fine…fine…just a second…Ahem…” she cleared her throat. “Come in, please.”

Brandi opened the door and to her delight, she saw a rather changed professor Taylor. A quite different Professor Taylor than what she was expecting to see. Sitting with her buns on the edge of a large old English oak desk, her legs out straight and with her arms stretched out behind her for support, was an absolutely stunning Professor Jaqueline Taylor! Brandi’s eyes widened in utter amazement and her mouth dropped wide open. The professor never looked more beautiful than she did at this moment. All Brandi could do was stare for what became an uncomfortable length of time. Once again Jackie became quite jumpy.

“Oh god! Oh god! I’ve made a mistake!!!” the beautiful professor said as she stood straight up and went into a nervous dance.
    “No no no!!! Jackie! NO!” said a completely surprised Brandi. “I’ve just never seen you with your hair down before…and your glasses…where are your glasses?”
    “Oh…uhhh…contacts…I’m wearing my contact lenses…oh gosh…” she responded, still very distraught.
    “Jackie! Calm down! You look absolutely gorgeous. And sexy as hell!!! WOW!”

The professor started to pace again.

“No…nothiswasamistake.” Jackie stuttered again, smashing five words into one. She then moved away from the desk and started to walk away, determined to rectify whatever it was that she thought she had done wrong. Brandi then raised her voice authoritatively and spoke out.

“Excuse me Professor Taylor. Stop right where you are!” Brandi damn near shouted.

Jackie froze in her tracks, but it was obvious that she was still quite anxious. Brandi moved a couple of steps closer to her and stopped, being careful not to send her scurrying off like a frightened cat. She knew that she had to choose her words wisely.

“Jackie. Please turn around and face me!”

The professor slowly turned to her.

“What, Brandi?” she asked, sheepishly.
    “I’m going to repeat myself, you look amazing!!! DON’T YOU DARE PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!”
    “Really? You don’t think I should get dressed?”
    “Well of course not!” Brandi paused.
    “I’m feeling quite embarrassed and vulnerable right now. Not to mention that I feel like a fool.”
    “Look, Jackie. There are two ways that we can resolve this rather intriguing situation that we find ourselves in. ONE: You can put your clothes back on, and we can sit down on that delightful looking couch over there and get to know each other with some scintillating girl chat.”
    “And? What’s option number two?” she asked. The professor now seemed a bit less distressed. So Brandi laid it on her with all the innuendo and seductiveness that she could muster.

“Option number two: Instead of you putting your clothes on, I could take my clothes off. And then we could head over to that nice couch and engage in some spirited social intercourse. You know…just us girls ‘getting to know each other.’ What do you think Jackie?”
    “Well now…let me ponder this…”

The professor then folded her arms, looked up toward the ceiling and then began to stroke her chin in the classic pose of contemplation.
    “Hummm…what to do.”

Jackie’s sense of humor was now returning and her trepidations had all but vanished as she playfully contemplated her “options.” Brandi took the opportunity to assess the good professor’s tight, rippled abs and her firm thighs. The girl obviously worked out some of her frustrations at the gym. And even though she was still a good fifteen feet away, she could tell that Jackie’s shaved cunt was thick, moist and ready. Brandi thought to herself “Oh my goodness! If this goes the distance, my cunt could be in for a long, long afternoon.”

“I choose option number two!” Jackie cheerfully announced.
    The smile that lit up Brandi’s face could only be described as evil, nefarious, depraved and reprehensible…

“Have you locked all the doors?”
    “Yes.”
    “Are you certain that we are the only ones here?”
    “Oh yes.”

Brandi then turned and moved quickly to the office door and locked it. She returned just as quickly to face a naked Professor Taylor. Every nerve ending in her body was on high alert.

“You are aware of the boundary that we are about to cross, right?”
    “I am.”
    “Are you absolutely certain that you want to cross this boundary, Jackie?”
    “Oh yes, yes, yes!”
    “Very well then.”

Each article of Brandi’s clothing that fell to the floor caused Jackie’s chest to heave harder. By the time Brandi stood completely naked before her, the professor’s chest was surging so vigorously that her massive breasts were wobbling out of control. Brandi smiled and nodded in the direction of the couch.

“Shall we, professor?”

But instead of moving to the couch in ladylike fashion, Jackie sprinted and pounced on her star student so hard that the splat of two bodies filled the room and the two women tumbled hard to the floor, ending up in a tangle of legs and arms as grunts and groans filled the airspace. The two women immediately locked in a writhing, tumbling and rolling body wrestle.

Back and forth. Back and forth naked student and naked teacher rolled in a highly charged body against body tussle in which both sought to press every square millimeter of skin to it’s corresponding counterpart. Jackie seemed determined to match her mammoth tits as fully to Brandi’s huge tits as was physically possible.

“Oh damn! Brandi! Ever since that day when we accidentally mashed our tits together in the aisle, I knew I wanted to feel your naked tits against mine. I never felt anything so amazing!”
    “So then…how ya like me now?” Brandi teased, as she rolled her shoulders back and forth, in effect, slapping her tits with Jackie’s gorgeous melons. Jackie moaned softly then mimicked Brandi, slapping her beauties back into Brandi’s gigantic gazongas, feeling the electrifying scraping of their nipples and the exquisite bend and snap as they locked and released each other. Then something occurred to her.

“Wait! That WAS an accident…right?
    “Why professor. Of course it was!” Brandi responded, playfully avoiding eye contact with Jackie, like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar denying any knowledge of cookies.
    “Why you unscrupulous tart! You brazen floozy!! You miscreant strumpet!!!”
    “Listen, you sanctimonious academic! Whenever you’re done running down the thesaurus, can we get back to the matter at hand?”
    “Well, when you decide to fuck an english professor, you have to expect words. Lots of words… the best words!”
    “Well then, can we get on with this prodigious endeavor?”
    “Oh, sure!”

Their long smooth legs stretched out and entwined. Jackie aligned her firm tummy to Brandi’s belly and pressed. With their foreheads gently pressed the two sizzling, big titted women stared deeply into each other’s eyes. Both women looked for non verbal cues. Breathing hard and deep into each other, Jackie felt Brandi’s amazing body slowly undulate beneath hers. The novice professor continued to move her body in ways that felt good to her. But Brandi sensed that this woman, six to eight years her senior, was pretty unsure of herself. This was virgin territory for her and Brandi found this aspect totally exciting. She understood this because an experienced woman would have already been working her cunt into the sweet pussy meat between her thighs. They would have been seriously going at it by now, tribbing their sex hungry pussies.

“Do you know what comes next, professor?” Brandi asked in the most gentle way she could.
    “Well, I think so. I mean, I’m not really sure.”
    “I’ll give you a hint.”

Brandi then gently adjusted her lower body, opening her legs slightly and tilting her pelvis upward. She smiled at the stunning redhead on top of her and encouraged her.

“Huh?!!” Jackie gasped. “Really? That?”
    “Yes! THAT! DO IT!”
    “Oh Brandi…I’ve never done this! I’m not really sure what I’m doing.”
    “Jackie, just relax and bring that sweet pussy of yours into my pussy.”
    “But…”
    “Trust me. As soon as they meet each other and kiss, you’ll know instinctively what to do.”
    “I’m just so inexperienced.”
    “Then stop fretting and let the student teach the professor. And by the way, you don’t have to prove anything to me. This isn’t a competition. This is just two girls getting their girls together for a chat.”

Jackie giggled and rolled her tits into Brandi’s amazing rack.

“And think about this while you’re at it. I wouldn’t be here right now, stretched out underneath you if you didn’t seriously turn me on.”
    “OK, I guess.” she seemed less hesitant - willing to venture into uncharted territory.
    “Really? I turn you on?”
    “Jackie. Shut up and fuck me!”

Brandi waited eagerly as mere seconds passed - seconds that seemed to stretch out interminably - as Professor of English Jacqueline Taylor shifted her lower body and angled her pelvis into position. In the two seconds that passed until cunt met cunt, Brandi’s short, but rather prolific sex life flashed through her mind. The catfights in high school that were always much more than fights, especially when she and her rival would eagerly agree to fight it out naked. Her slow but sure development as a sexual dynamo in her freshman year of college - then the two magnificent women, both of whom had stolen her heart and, with no malevolence intended, left her alone and achingly in love…

And now this. A teacher student seduction. A taboo tryst. “Oh lord Brandi,” she mused to herself. “What the fuck is going on inside your mind?”

But then came the familiar jolt that brought Brandi back to the reality of the moment. OH MY WORD, how she loved that jolt - that first encounter of cunt on cunt! Nothing thrilled her more!
    And in this particular case, everything she had suspected and hoped for was true. The professor’s cunt was truly soft and luscious and oh so fuckable!

As for Jackie, she shuddered, trembled and thrilled at the first full convergence of her thick pussy lips with Brandi’s slick-with-juice, sumptuous cunt lips. The slow, deep strokes and labial caresses, followed by the incursion of two rock hard clitorises and their immediate willingness to twist themselves together and wrestle caused Jackie’s head to roll from side to side like a woman possessed.

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!!” Jackie shrieked.
    “Easy girl…take it easy…just…”
    “Ohfuckohfuckohfuck!!!! Jackie howled.

Then, as Brandi felt an explosion of projectile cum being pumped into her cunt and oozing down the inside of her thighs, a spent professor collapsed on her, breathing hard and emitting an occasional moan.

“Oh, never mind.” She said with some frustration.

But Brandi understood that there was a whole lot of long-suppressed sexual exasperation that had likely been released in that one, very significant orgasm. Then she smiled to herself. Because if what she suspected was true, she knew that this was only the overture in a symphony of hedonism.

As soon as she recovered…

“OOPS!”
    “Don’t worry about it, Jackie. The day is still young, and so are we.”
    “Oh Brandi! I completely lost control. I’ve never felt anything like that before. EVER! It was just so intimate! So…womanly! I never dreamed such pleasure existed!”
    “You’ve had a rather cloistered life, haven’t you?”
    “Oh…yeah…I guess I have.” Professor Taylor demurred.
    “Why was that?” Brandi’s inquisitiveness overtook her sense of personal boundaries.
    “Ah, you don’t want to know about that.”
    “Actually, Jackie, I do.”
    “Why would you want to know?”
    “Because I find you to be a rather intriguing woman.”

Still on top of her star student, belly to belly and breast to breast, marveling at the wonder of Brandi’s body under hers, Jackie smiled softly and stroked her lips against Brandi’s with the lightest touch. This simple yet highly erotic contact sent a shiver through Brandi. Brandi parted her lips slightly and inhaled the sweet warm breath coming from Jackie’s mouth. She longed for a deep soulful kiss, but decided it would be better to let Jackie initiate the first full contact of their soft mouths.

“Well, OK. Here’s the short version.”
    “Let’s hear it.”
    “Well Brandi, when you demonstrate signs of a very high IQ at a very young age, people often start to build these protective walls around you.”
    “Humm! Really?”
    “Oh yes. Well, that was the case with me and my family.”
    “Poor Jackie!” Brandi said, sincerely.
    “What’s even more fascinating, in a sexist kind of way, is that if you are a young woman or girl who shows an extremely high IQ, the men in your life start to react to your intelligence in a very strange manner. They feel as though it’s their paternal and fraternal obligation to keep you protected from the evil, outside world. But really, what they feel is threatened.”
    “Oh Jackie! That’s sounds terrible! Wow!”
    “For someone like me, with an inquisitive mind for what was going on in the outside world, it was like a mental prison. The sheltered existence, the extremely exclusive schools, the arrogant, phony people…oh it was awful!”
    “How did you manage to break free?”
    “Well, believe it or not, I finally stood up for myself. I rebelled.”
    “Good for you!”
    “Well it was more of a tacit rebellion…”
    “Meaning?”
    “I ran away…Poof! Child prodigy Jacqueline Taylor went missing. I vanished into thin air. When I was old enough, that is.”
    “Still, that took a lot of courage. I admire you.”
    “Well, I didn’t want to freak everyone out completely. After about a month, my parents got word from a ‘mysterious source’ that I was alive and doing quite well. A month or so after that, I called them.”
    “My goodness! What did they say?”
    “Well of course, my dear father demanded that I stop this foolish behavior and return home immediately.”
    “To which you responded ‘Of course daddy. I don’t know what came over me. I’ll be home on the next flight.’”
    “Pretty much. Only my exact words were, ‘Daddy, I love you, but fuck you! If you ever speak to me like that again, if you ever try to impose your will upon me again, then you’ll never see me or hear from me ever again. He started crying, told me how much he loved me and apologized. He even called off the bloodhounds he was paying to search for me.”
    “Goddamn! What a cool story!”
    “That’s the abridged version. Anyway, I meandered about for a while, and eventually got back into school. I really did want to get my masters degree.”
    “Where?”

“Here. Good ol’ Westlake Christian…”
    “Here? Damn girl! You could have knocked ‘em dead at Harvard if you wanted to.”
    “That’s just it, Brandi. I didn’t want to. I’m not cut out for the limelight. And I certainly wasn’t interested in doing the talk show circuit. I just wanted to be smart, to be left alone and to experience life on my own terms. Only the experience part has come up short.”
    “Question. Exactly how old are you?”
    “One month shy of twenty-three.” Jackie anticipated the next questions. “I enrolled here at eighteen and when I aced all the placement tests, I was admitted directly into all of the advanced courses. Got my bachelors in two years and my masters in one. Been teaching English for about a year. I love it. I’m happy, except for one thing…” Her voice tapered off.

Brandi understood completely. She rolled Jackie over onto her back, keeping their hungry bodies in full contact. Jackie smiled at her and then took a sharp, gasping breath in as she felt the lushness of Brandi’s cunt reunite with hers. Two pelvises reacted to each other instinctively. Brandi felt the sharp, tight grip of Jackie’s hands on her ass cheeks.

“Professor Taylor. I can help you with those experiences. You up for it?”

Jackie grinned and thrust her cunt up into Brandi’s.

“You bet I am!”
    “Excellent! Now let’s get started, shall we?”
    “I’m in your skilled hands, Brandi.”

Brandi smiled, then separated herself from Jackie. She sat up on the floor, opened her legs and instructed Jackie to sit up and face her in an opposing leg spread. Once Jackie got into position and assessed the situation, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Her breathing became animated. The significance of the opposing Vs registered in her mind. And then a jolt of sexual electricity shot through her sopping cunt and rippled out through her entire body. Her nipples hardened. Her clitoris reacted with a spontaneous erection. She realized then that she was a naive school girl who was about to get schooled.

“Oh Geezuzzz, Brandi!!! I could never match you at this!”
    “Jackie. Remember I told you that this is not a competition? Just relax and enjoy it.”
    “OK.” Jackie sighed, tentatively.
    “We’re just two gal pals expanding our intellectual horizons on a casual Saturday afternoon in the library while enjoying a delightful scissor fuck. OK?”
    “Well, I guess that’s OK.”
    “Good. Now place your right leg over my left.”

Jackie did as instructed. Brandi did the same, sliding her right leg over Jackie’s left leg.

“Now, scoot in.”

Jackie moved her butt forward and trembled in sexual arousal as Brandi also moved in to close the gap even further. Jackie’s eyes became fixed on the ever diminishing space between their sweltering, naked pussies. Now fully realizing what was about to take place, professor Taylor felt a pre orgasmic surge slowly building in the pit of her stomach…even before the first contact between her pussy and Brandi’s pussy.

“Come on Jackie. Bring that sweet pussy of yours into mine. Let’s have some fucking fun!”
    “OH Gawd!!! Here I come.”

Brandi closed her eyes and awaited the luscious smack squish.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” she cried out.
    “Oh…Oh Brandi…oh…oh!!!” Jackie groaned.
    “Come on girl. Let’s fuck”

Through her moans and gasps, it was apparent how ready and willing she was. Brandi only had to provide minimal coaching. Jackie caught on quickly. The rotation of pelvis into pelvis quickly became a sensual, rhythmic dance. Brandi thrilled at the newness and lushness of Professor Taylor’s thick cunt. She moved her cunt in a slow, steady stroke as lovely Jackie’s pussy lips melted into hers.

Brandi reflected on how she had, in her young life, made this connection so many times. And yet this one was special. Perhaps it was the inherent danger of the teacher/student assignation. Perhaps it was the thrill of teaching the teacher. Perhaps the idea that she was Jackie’s first lesbian lover. She also understood that she was locked cunt to cunt with a woman who possessed a genius level brain, and that once this woman figured out the terrain and how it all fit together, she could be in for one of the best fucks of her life. Whatever the case, Brandi now understood that the desire for this fuck had been festering in her mind for several months. She had secretly desired Professor Jacqueline Taylor for quite some time.

As Jackie became more comfortable and her fuck strokes became more self assured, she playfully noted how sexy their interlocked labia sounded with each thrust and squish. And with each incredible mashing and mating of her cunt to Brandi’s luscious pudenda, her moaning and squealing increased. Through the haziness of her pleasured awareness, Jackie could now feel how intimately she and Brandi were joined as her smaller, deeper cunt lips met and stroked the slick-with-juice inner lips of Brandi’s breathtaking cunt. The good professor knew that she was only minutes away from a second, thunderous orgasm. She hoped that Brandi would understand. She wanted to hold off for as long as she possibly could. But for Jackie, the walls of her long-sheltered existence were crumbling hard and fast with each stroke of Brandi’s cunt into her naive yet eager to learn pussy. How could anything feel this good? How could physical gratification such as this actually exist? It only took the skilled incursion of Brandi’s turgid clitoris into her most private flesh. It only took the autonomic response of her own engorged clit, as it responded to this penetration. It only took the sweet fusion of Brandi’s clitoris with hers-the melding into a love dance of two girl cocks doggedly determined to mate and fuck. She was on her way.

With this most intimate woman to woman connection, Jackie now knew that Brandi was teaching her everything that she needed to know. She wanted to hold off. She wanted to give back as much pleasure as she was getting. But it was now impossible. She had to explode! There was no other way out.

“OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!”
    “It’s OK baby. Let it go. Do what you gotta do!” Brandi sensed her need for release and encouraged her.
    “OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!!!!!”

Instinctively, Jackie took hold of Brandi’s right leg and pulled as hard as she could, attempting to bond her cunt as tightly and deeply as possible with Brandi’s. She then carefully shifted in order to bring her clit into a full on bump, rub and grind with Brandi’s clit. But when Brandi made an ever-so-subtle adjustment in order to bring them tip to tip, Jackie dug her fingers deep into Brandi’s thigh, screamed and erupted. Brandi then laid back and relaxed her cunt muscles a bit in order to allow Jackie to cum into her ecstatic, welcoming cunt.

Jackie’s orgasm was colossal! Brandi wondered if her womanly chasm was deep enough to hold so much warm liquid. It just seemed to keep spurting and spurting and cumming and cumming!!! And then…

Brandi cried out in unexpected ecstasy! Now it was she who took hold of a leg and hung on for dear life. It seemed that the continual expulsion of warm cum from Jackie’s pussy had bathed her clitoris so sensuously that she now found herself desperately needing to get off. She yanked hard on Jackie’s leg, forcing her sumptuous cunt deep into Jackie. Sensing how to react, Jackie then relaxed her pussy in order to give Brandi’s pussy the purchase it needed. She joyously welcomed Brandi’s thick twat deep inside her. She knew what was happening.

“Give it to me Brandi!!! I want to feel all that cum inside my pussy!!!” Jackie commanded.
    And then, Brandi screamed and let it go.

Jackie sat up because she wanted to watch Brandi’s body writhe. Her eyes were immediately drawn to those wonderful tits that had made this sexual encounter possible. Jackie marveled at their beauty as they bounced randomly and joyously while Brandi’s lower body plowed into hers in the throes of a spectacular climax. Then Jackie was taken completely by surprise. The regular pulsation of hot cum into her relaxed cunt doused her inner anatomy with liquid warmth that was so freaky and steamy and nasty and wet and creamy…that…

“OH OH OH!!!” She let loose once again, returning the favor, exploding in yet another orgasm.

“FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!! Brandi!!!!”
    “AGAIN???!!! Are you cumming again?” an astonished Brandi asked.
    “Yes!!! Yes!!! Oh my fucking word….YESSSS!!!!!” She howled and bucked and pumped volley after volley of hot cum into Brandi, who gladly accepted another cunt to cunt ejaculation.

Then, flat on her back, Jackie went limp. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. Now Brandi sat up just to watch Jackie, marveling at her tits. Jackie opened her eyes and looked at her. Her arms opened up to Brandi in an invitation. Longing to feel Jackie body to body, Brandi stretched out on top of her. Jackie’s bare flesh was smooth and had a thin sheen of perspiration. The coming together of their breasts once again was blissful.

“Oh, my god, Brandi. That was mind blowing! I’ve never felt anything so wonderful!”
    “We’re not quite done yet, professor.”
    “Are you serious?”
    “I am indeed serious.”
    “Well, whatever you have in mind is going to have to wait, dear Brandi.”

With Jackie’s arms holding her tightly, Brandi felt herself being rolled. Now on top, Jackie looked at her oddly.

“What?” Brandi asked.
    “You haven’t kissed me yet!” the professor explained.
    “Excuse me. But we haven’t kissed each other, yet.”

And that’s where this scene ends…with a beautiful college professor and her equally beautiful student locked in a naked embrace, sharing their first kiss as they rolled around on the floor of the librarian’s office after having engaged in a heated woman to woman fuck. However, despite the need to vacate the premises, Jackie and Brandi both knew that they were not done with each other.

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by apenman; November 11th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

DogWithABone

Re: Brandi's opus, part 15 and 16 by brandi (a.p.0

Your descriptions of Professor Taylor are exquisite.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Dear APenman,

HI! I can't find part 11 of this epic on the board. Is it missing, is there a misnumbering problem, or did you remove it for some reason? Thanks!

I've done a search, but the search function doesn't seem to be working well - most of the story doesn't come up.

JB57
    JB57

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear APenman,

HI! I can't find part 11 of this epic on the board. Is it missing, is there a misnumbering problem, or did you remove it for some reason? Thanks!

I've done a search, but the search function doesn't seem to be working well - most of the story doesn't come up.

JB57
    Hey JB57-

I found it on page 6, at the very bottom of the stack.

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

A. Penman. You have done it again. You brought a few tears to my eyes when Angel and Brandi said 'good-bye'... and then you induced moisture from somewhere other than my eyes as I read Professor Taylor's encounter with her student Brandi. You are such an amazing and gifted author. Parts 15 and 16 are another example of your attention to detail and your mastery of the English language. I am in awe. Brandi's Opus is excellent story telling.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    A. Penman. You have done it again. You brought a few tears to my eyes when Angel and Brandi said 'good-bye'... and then you induced moisture from somewhere other than my eyes as I read Professor Taylor's encounter with her student Brandi. You are such an amazing and gifted author. Parts 15 and 16 are another example of your attention to detail and your mastery of the English language. I am in awe. Brandi's Opus is excellent story telling.
    Thank You Angel!!!

And, um, er... stay dry...orrrrr not. Laugh out loud!

A.Penman

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

A tender, sweet chapter 15 full of emotions. Then a chapter 16 with building erotic tension and hot !!
    Jow much i love your pen A,Penman !! I really do !!

Go on as you like... But do not forget to write this... and this... then that... LOL LOL LOL
    I would like to give you some ideas but i can't my friend. No need for that !! Next chapters will be perfect anyway !!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A.penman

Love the location for these two hot chapters.

And this English professor using all of these hot

words to, is just to good. Why - reading a hot story

and learning new words is so, so cool.

Looking forward to reading more of these two women together.

Thanks A.penman.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    A.penman

Love the location for these two hot chapters.

And this English professor using all of these hot

words to, is just to good. Why - reading a hot story

and learning new words is so, so cool.

Looking forward to reading more of these two women together.

Thanks A.penman.
    Coming right up, D.C.! And Thanks!
    A. Penman