Thread: Breast Feeding: Part 1 (Original by dawn_f)

DogWithABone

Breast Feeding: Part 1 (Original by dawn_f)

This is one of the stories here that never got finished, but I felt had a ton of potential. The original author hasn't logged into the forum in 4.5 years, so I'm giving it my own shot. I've rewritten the first four parts, which she posted, and outlined the remaining ones plus an intro to a sequel. Here's the link to the original part 1. And now, without further ado, here is my rewritten version:

My name is Karen. I met my roommate, Sarah, nine months ago when we were both well into our first pregnancies. Since there were no men in the picture, we thought it would be beneficial to both of us to have someone to share this experience, and its responsibilities, with. Our due dates were very close together, and our daughters were born within five days of each other with my little Allie being first. As an added bonus, we were basically the same height and build, so we could even borrow the other’s clothes when we needed to.

We both chose to breastfeed our girls and have done so the past four months. We’ve both gone from a solid C cup to a milk engorged D that is threatening to take the next step to DD. Our nipples have gotten bigger and firmer from all the nursing. One of the benefits that we eventually agreed on was, since there would inevitably be times when one of us was home and the other’s baby was hungry, we would occasionally nurse both girls. As odd of an arrangement as that was, it really hadn’t been a problem until last week.

I was coming back from a quick run to the grocery store, and when I opened the door I noticed Sarah picking up Allie to breastfeed her. Even though I knew she had done so before, and I had breastfed her little Jackie, for some reason I got upset and screamed at her that I would take care of it. I got more upset when she kept breastfeeding Allie while I was putting away groceries. As soon as I was done I took off my shirt and bra, neither of us likes to wear a bra as it can be painful when breastfeeding, and walked up to her demanding to be given my baby girl. Our boobs were just inches away from each other as I forcefully took my baby off Sarah’s breast and placed her on mine. For reasons I couldn’t explain at the time, I just got hostile with her.

That night, like most nights, before we went to bed we used a breast pump on each other because we both regularly produced more milk than the girls could drink. Before we got started, Sarah asked why I was so upset with her for breastfeeding Allie since we had agreed to help each other out. I thought about it for a few minutes, trying to find a rational reason for my actions as it wasn’t my nature to be so confrontational and out of control. To be frank with her, I had to say that I’ve been feeling an increased level of pride in my breasts. I always liked them, and was even proud of them, but since I’ve become a mother I feel a deeper level of pride in them. They’re bigger, firmer, and my daughter is so reliant on them for her most basic needs that my pride in my boobs has swollen as much as they have. Sarah thought about that for a few minutes and said that she was feeling the same way about hers. After that we talked for a while longer and compared our breasts. We both concluded that they were virtually the same size and shape, and our nipples were very similar after breastfeeding.

We sat there deep in thought for a few minutes, both now understanding how much pride we each had in our own chest. Sarah restarted the conversation and said something that upset me by poking at my pride. She said that we both talked about how our breasts looked similar, but we never talked about who had the better breasts. I told her I felt that mine were better. She got upset and obviously disagreed with me. I don’t know who said it first, but before we could even get into an argument over it we came to the understanding that you can’t really prove whose are better just by looking at them.
    Last edited by DogWithABone; November 12th, 2016 at 08:04 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breast Feeding: Part 1 (Original by dawn_f)

Oh yeah, I loved the original one. I'm so glad that I finally get to find out who wins!

DogWithABone

Breast Feeding: Part 2 (Original by dawn_f)

Here's the link to the original part 2.

And now, my rewrite of part 2:

One we finished talking, and were done with the breast pump, we sat down to watch television for a bit. Sarah was looking at me in a different way than before. Since becoming roommates we both understood that there was no way we would be able to hide from each other?s pregnancy. Weeks before giving birth we had both agreed it was ideal to breastfeed our girls. Our discussion wasn?t just about the pros and cons for the babies, but also about how to deal with each other around the apartment.

After the girls were born, it didn?t make any sense to hide where or when we were feeding the babies. We maintained our decorum in public, or if someone came over, by using a blanket to cover up the breast and baby from other people?s eyes. But, when it was just the two of us at home that wasn?t really practical. Since we?re both women we know that we?re going to see each other topless or undressed from time to time. I think of it like a women?s locker room: if every woman there used an arm to cover her boobs and a hand to cover her pussy then nobody would ever be able to shower and get dressed.

After the birth of the girls we both found that having a bra on was uncomfortable due to our breasts swelling up and the tenderness caused by nursing. Since it was just the two of us in the apartment, and wearing a bra was more uncomfortable than any other point in our lives, we got to the point where we would just walk around doing normal things around the apartment while being topless.

So there we were, sitting topless after our discussion and using the breast pump, with Sarah staring at me. I had had enough and, still feeling a bit confrontational, asked her what she was looking at. She said she was just thinking about what we had concerning our breasts being so similar. How they were pear shaped. How they were still firm and jutted out in front of us instead of sagging like a lot of women. How they were the kind of boobs that would be ideal on TV or working in a strip club.

That led to even more conversation about the similarities in our boobs and how there wasn?t any point in continuing to try and find any meaningful difference visually. It could drag on for hours and there?s really nothing that could be said to determine which ones are better by looking at them. We drifted back into the conversation about how our pride in our boobs had increased now that we were nursing. Sarah moved us to the next major point in our conversation by bringing up something that every well endowed girl or woman has done at some point in their life and suggested that maybe letting the breasts feel each other out could help us determine which ones are better.

I have to say that, from time to time, my boobs have felt out someone else?s. To be honest it was never on purpose, just an unintended bump here or a hug there most of the time, but it has happened. It was never something that I was thinking about, or trying to make happen, and I never did it to find out if mine were better. The times it happened were all when I was dressed and none of them lasted very long. Usually no more than a few brief seconds. Like I said, every woman has had that happen during their life. I never thought to myself, okay, I?m going to press my boobs into another woman and I?m fine if she does it back to me. That really hadn?t happened before. I definitely never thought I would potentially do it topless with someone just to prove whose jugs were better.

For the first time in my life I was talking about doing just that. It was weird to talk about coming to an agreement with a woman, especially one I knew and lived with, about pressing our boobs into each other to prove who has the better breasts. As Sarah and I talked some more, we came to an initial agreement to just try it with just one of our breasts pressing into the other to see how it felt and how our boobs reacted. I mentioned, since our nipples are so firm and tender, we don?t know how they?re going to feel against our breasts. The tenderness was the whole reason we we didn?t want to have bras on in the first place. Sarah?s suggestion, which I thought sounded even more painful, was to press the nipples into each other. As I thought about it I felt I couldn?t back down from it and keep my pride in tact and Sarah couldn?t either.

We finally came to an agreement our pride wouldn?t let us back down from. It was late and we decided to do it right after breastfeeding our girls, which again sounded more painful. We agreed to either keep it up until one nipple goes flaccid, which hadn?t happened to either of us in months, or for a 10-15 minute period since we weren?t sure how long it might take.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Breast Feeding: Part 2 (Original by dawn_f)

Quote Originally Posted by DTHooters View Post
    Here's the link to the original part 2.

And now, my rewrite of part 2:

One we finished talking, and were done with the breast pump, we sat down to watch television for a bit. Sarah was looking at me in a different way than before. Since becoming roommates we both understood that there was no way we would be able to hide from each other?s pregnancy. Weeks before giving birth we had both agreed it was ideal to breastfeed our girls. Our discussion wasn?t just about the pros and cons for the babies, but also about how to deal with each other around the apartment.

After the girls were born, it didn?t make any sense to hide where or when we were feeding the babies. We maintained our decorum in public, or if someone came over, by using a blanket to cover up the breast and baby from other people?s eyes. But, when it was just the two of us at home that wasn?t really practical. Since we?re both women we know that we?re going to see each other topless or undressed from time to time. I think of it like a women?s locker room: if every woman there used an arm to cover her boobs and a hand to cover her pussy then nobody would ever be able to shower and get dressed.

After the birth of the girls we both found that having a bra on was uncomfortable due to our breasts swelling up and the tenderness caused by nursing. Since it was just the two of us in the apartment, and wearing a bra was more uncomfortable than any other point in our lives, we got to the point where we would just walk around doing normal things around the apartment while being topless.

So there we were, sitting topless after our discussion and using the breast pump, with Sarah staring at me. I had had enough and, still feeling a bit confrontational, asked her what she was looking at. She said she was just thinking about what we had concerning our breasts being so similar. How they were pear shaped. How they were still firm and jutted out in front of us instead of sagging like a lot of women. How they were the kind of boobs that would be ideal on TV or working in a strip club.

That led to even more conversation about the similarities in our boobs and how there wasn?t any point in continuing to try and find any meaningful difference visually. It could drag on for hours and there?s really nothing that could be said to determine which ones are better by looking at them. We drifted back into the conversation about how our pride in our boobs had increased now that we were nursing. Sarah moved us to the next major point in our conversation by bringing up something that every well endowed girl or woman has done at some point in their life and suggested that maybe letting the breasts feel each other out could help us determine which ones are better.

I have to say that, from time to time, my boobs have felt out someone else?s. To be honest it was never on purpose, just an unintended bump here or a hug there most of the time, but it has happened. It was never something that I was thinking about, or trying to make happen, and I never did it to find out if mine were better. The times it happened were all when I was dressed and none of them lasted very long. Usually no more than a few brief seconds. Like I said, every woman has had that happen during their life. I never thought to myself, okay, I?m going to press my boobs into another woman and I?m fine if she does it back to me. That really hadn?t happened before. I definitely never thought I would potentially do it topless with someone just to prove whose jugs were better.

For the first time in my life I was talking about doing just that. It was weird to talk about coming to an agreement with a woman, especially one I knew and lived with, about pressing our boobs into each other to prove who has the better breasts. As Sarah and I talked some more, we came to an initial agreement to just try it with just one of our breasts pressing into the other to see how it felt and how our boobs reacted. I mentioned, since our nipples are so firm and tender, we don?t know how they?re going to feel against our breasts. The tenderness was the whole reason we we didn?t want to have bras on in the first place. Sarah?s suggestion, which I thought sounded even more painful, was to press the nipples into each other. As I thought about it I felt I couldn?t back down from it and keep my pride in tact and Sarah couldn?t either.

We finally came to an agreement our pride wouldn?t let us back down from. It was late and we decided to do it right after breastfeeding our girls, which again sounded more painful. We agreed to either keep it up until one nipple goes flaccid, which hadn?t happened to either of us in months, or for a 10-15 minute period since we weren?t sure how long it might take.
    This seems very very promising! perhaps a milkstream vs milkstream duel is coming?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Breast Feeding: Part 1 (Original by dawn_f)

OK DT!! I SEE YOU!! loving the contributions to the board!!!

I don't know how to act when there are real stories to read!!! As always to you and the rest of the authors creating real content, keep up the great work!!!

Reddd