Thread: Hillary's Christmas Bonus

DogWithABone

Hillary's Christmas Bonus

This is the 5th story in the series, building off of Jon Grey's fantastic original.

Hillary sat in her boss’ office, a week before Christmas, having a pleasant chat while weighing his question. She was up for a promotion at work and was also expecting her first Christmas bonus. The conversation had been pleasant, Joseph and his wife Mary wanted to have them over for Christmas dinner if she and Dave didn’t have plans. She didn’t want to commit, and told him she would have to talk to Dave about it, but after getting humiliated at Thanksgiving she wasn’t particularly eager to see Jack and Joyce again.

Dave was receptive to his wife’s desire to avoid seeing her sister in law so soon, and told both of their families that they would be staying home for Christmas as Hillary had a great opportunity coming up at work and wanted to stay and focus on it. Dave remembered her boss, but couldn’t recall his wife. Hillary said she hadn’t met her, Mary had never been to the office that she was aware of, but Joseph said that they were empty nesters and she believed they were in their late 40s or early 50s. They wanted to have the younger couple over to get to know them better, something her boss said he did with every potential promotion into management. When she asked if they would be intruding on family time, Joseph waived her off and said that neither of their children were going to be able to make it home this year.

As they pulled up to the house, both Dave and Hillary were a bit surprised by what they saw. It was an older home, in a mid level suburb, and nothing about it screamed upper management. As Joseph answered the door and took their coats, they were similarly left with a feeling of underwhelming and surprise at how plain everything was. Just about anyone could live here, not someone pulling down a salary in the mid 6 figures. When they enquired about the lack of furniture in the living room, they were told that the carpet was going to be cleaned next week and they had gotten the sofa and other items out of the way early. He showed them to the dining room table and said that Mary was finishing up in the kitchen at the moment. As they sat, Joseph disappeared into the kitchen and returned with the first course for the night along with his wife.

Both Dave and Hillary had their senses heightened at their first sight of the smiling woman. She was almost exactly Hillary’s height, but that’s just about where the similarities ended. Mary was strongly built, probably 30-40 pounds heavier than the blonde, but still looked fit for her age. Her arms looked strong, her torso thick but tight, and her legs and ass straining the tight green slacks she was wearing. She was very pale with a bit of freckling, auburn hair lightly streaked with a few strands of silver, with piercing green eyes and a smile that could melt an iceberg adorning a lovely face. Neither Dave nor Hillary could have told you that upon first seeing her as their eyes were drawn to the tasteful blue sweater with white snowflakes on it. Specifically, they were drawn to the bowling balls underneath it.

As the night went on, they chatted about anything and everything. One of the first questions of intrigue came from Dave. “I hope I’m not being too forward but wee couldn’t help but notice how understated everything here is. The house isn’t particularly large, the neighborhood isn’t rated one of the better ones in the area, and even the decorations are nice but not what we expected of someone in your income bracket. Hillary and I have gone the opposite route on a good deal less income and we were just wondering what your thought process was behind these decisions?”

Joseph and Mary just looked at each other and laughed a bit before he answered. “No problem at all. I follow Warren Buffett's theory on owning a house. They’re a terrible investment. Once you factor all the upkeep, taxes, etc into the mix, a house averages a gain of just 0.2% in value per year for the last 100 years. We decided to get just enough to handle what we needed. With two children that meant three bedrooms, but nothing more than that. We put the extra into experiences we could share for a lifetime, the kids college funds, better investment options, and a myriad of other things.”

The evening continued on with the hosts taking turn bringing out one course after another for a meal that rivaled the best restaurants and perfect wine pairings for each one. During one of the few moments when both of the hosts were away from the table, Dave quickly whispered to his wife, “did you check out the rack on that hot old broad?” Hillary giggled before responding, “How could I miss them? They’re the size of my head. I bet they hang down past her belly button now, but if they were firm in her prime I wouldn’t have wanted to mess with them. They’re definitely bigger than anything I’ve ever faced.”

As the couple returned to the table with dessert, Hillary asked about their kids. “I see the pictures over there on the mantle, you kids are beautiful. If you wouldn’t mind, tell us a bit about them.” Mary responded unemotionally, “Ah yes, good old Jesus and Mary Magdalene.” As Dave and Hillary tried to figure out how to respond, their hosts bursts into laughter before Mary continued on, “I’m just kidding guys. With our names it’s an easy joke but we like to drop it in there from time to time. Brad is 27, married, and living in the midwest. He’s a banker and he and his bride are in Germany for the winter while he works on a major account acquisition. Melanie is our little happy accident. She just turned 19 and is in her first year at college. She’s a saint. She wants to be a nurse and is on a trip to a couple of central American countries on her winter break to see what the needs are among some of the poorest people in the world.”

The conversation moved on to where everybody was from, if Dave and Hillary were considering having their own kids in their future, long term career plans and a few other items. As the evening began to wind down, Joseph told Hillary that she would be getting the promotion and bonus, and that the dinner was a mere formality to ensure that there weren’t any warning flags about the potential new member of management. He mentioned that he had only had one, in more than a decade of making these decisions, who he changed his mind about after spending some time away from work with them. Most were like this evening, charming people engaging in friendly conversation over good food.

“Hillary,” Mary chimed in, “there is one thing we’ve been meaning to ask you about though. The IT team at the office monitors all communications that go in and out from both company and personal devices. There’s even a filter to cover anything going over the wifi, whether it’s a picture, video, or just words, to ensure there’s no inappropriate material. So, my husband informs me that Dave texted you a couple of times right around Halloween about a woman named Eliza and something called a titfight. Care to elaborate?”

Both Dave and Hillary looked like they had seen a ghost. The blood drained from their faces, they struggled to make eye contact, and neither could formulate a word more complex than um or uh. For the first time all night, Hillary thought she noticed something different, maybe even predatory, in those green eyes that had seemed so friendly. Before either could gain their bearings enough to formulate a real response, Mary spoke again. “Well, if you can’t elaborate, maybe you can demonstrate. Follow me.”

The younger couple hesitated for a moment before Joseph, with a smile on his face, motioned for them to come into the living room. As they walked into the room, both of them gasped. Mary was standing there, with her sweater tossed onto the floor beside her, in just a heavy duty green silk bra that barely contained her enormous tits. While she was definitely thicker in the waist and torso than the younger blonde, both noticed that she had a flat stomach and fairly well defined arms and shoulders. She immediately locked eyes with Hillary, smiled a bit, and said, “Lose your top and your bra, if you’re wearing one, so I can see what I’m up against.”

Hillary, still taken aback by the sudden turn of events, nodded dumbly and began to comply. She unbuttoned her blouse quickly and discarded her bra. Her big, full tits, with just a hint of sag, bounced a bit as the bra came off and brought her back into the moment. She grabbed her nipples, which had sprung to full attention with the sudden eroticism of the evening, and pulled her tits up before allowing them to drop back down to her chest with a loud clop. “Good enough?” she asked her apparent foe for the evening.

Mary smiled politely and responded, “Not bad. They’re better than I thought they would be. In my prime they wouldn’t have been any problem for me, but you’re going to give me a real battle tonight.” With that, she finally removed her bra and once again both Dave and Hillary gasped. They did sag, though not nearly as much as the couple had joked about earlier. They really were huge breasts, hanging down a few inches before becoming full, dense, perfectly round breasts with nearly 2” areola and nipples the size of a man’s pinky that were barely more than fleshtone. A lift and drop showed that there was some serious wobble up top, but the clop against her chest thundered through the room. “I appreciate the acknowledgement from both of you that they’re still pretty great. Hillary, since this is just a friendly contest and I’m married to your boss, how about we go with simple stakes of the loser sucking the winner’s tits until the winner is satisfied? Getting the men into it could create problems.”

“Sure, that sounds good. I think you’ll like how mine taste.”

“Don’t be so sure I’m the one that’s going to have their mouth full,” Mary retorted with a smile on her face. “Like that Toby Keith song says, I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m as good once as I ever was. I just might have enough left in me to slap, grind, and pound some respect into your titties.”

The women walked forward and gently pressed their tits together in the boxing equivalent of feeling each other out. Mary’s breasts had more visible give, but once a certain point was reached the advance of Hillary’s tits was halted. Hillary immediately wanted nothing to do with with Mary’s nipples. She also realized that, while she was firmer, her opponent’s tits were very dense and it was going to be serious work to break her down. Mary, on the other hand, realized she had a couple of advantages and, if she could finish things quickly, she had a chance or the younger woman just might wear her down.

Mary reached her hands out to grab Hillary’s hips and drove her breasts forward. She smiled at the immediate reaction as Hillary tried to pull back and avoid the huge nipples driving into her areolas. Hillary decided to fire back with a forward thrust aimed above Mary’s nipples and was rewarded with a slight look of irritation as her firmer breasts made a clear indentation in the softer tissue of the redhead. Hillary decided to see if she had a speed or quickness advantage and pulled back and immediately sent another blow into the bottom of her opponent’s boobs and was rewarded with another look of irritation.

Deciding to ramp things up another notch, Hillary copied the handhold on her foe’s hips, and turned her shoulders to the left to swing her right tit into the opposite breast. She proved to be too quick for Mary again and was greeted with a loud slap as her boob drilled into the side of its target, causing the redhead’s breast to morph around her own before sliding by it. Hillary followed the move back the other way, with a left on left blow, and was successful again. Mary wasn’t yet verbalizing her pain, but Hillary began to smirk a bit as she was having her way with the mammoth boobs in front of her.

Another swing from the right worked well, but as Hillary turned a bit farther to gain some extra velocity for the return shot from the left, Mary turned her shoulders and slung her left breast toward its previous position. The two large breasts hit with a sound like a gunshot. Mary’s tits being less firm allowed her to gain more of a slingshot effect, launching her larger round breasts like cannonballs into her opponent. Hillary immediately let go of Mary’s hips, spun around with the force of the blow, and cradled her left tit as she staggered a couple of steps away from her opponent.

Mary quickly followed up, pulling the blonde’s arm to spin her back around so that they were facing each other again, grabbed both wrists and used her weight and strength advantage to swiftly walk Hillary’s back to the nearest wall. She moved the blonde’s hands up above her head and then splashed her body to body against the wall, taking extra care to aim her huge nipples directly into the meatiest part of her opponent’s large orbs as they were stretched taut from the positioning of her arms.

Being happy with the loud groan that the younger woman couldn’t restrain, Mary decided to hold her larger boobs in place and begin trying to grind down the firmer set she was battling. Knowing that she had a few advantages in this titfight, but her endurance at her age wasn’t very good, the redhead decided to add some taunting to the mix in hopes of breaking her will as much as her tits.

Mary leaned in and whispered into the blonde’s ear, “Do you feel that Hillary? Do you feel my bigger tits overwhelming your superb rack? How about my nipples burrowing deep into your flesh and turning it to mush? It’s too bad Melanie isn’t here. She’s not even 20 yet but her tits are almost as big as her momma’s and they’re even firmer than yours. Maybe after I beat you we can let your tits heal and then bring you back over so my daughter can make you 0-2 in this house.”

While she was being taunted, Hillary was able to get the sole of one foot up against the wall and push off. Mary, surprised, lost her grip and the blonde was able to get off the wall and back quickly into the middle of the room. She knew that she had to avoid nipple contact, and that her redheaded opponent’s tits were wrecking balls if they got moving, but while trying to formulate a plan she noticed a deep breath taken by the woman stalking her. The size and age difference may work for the blonde if she can keep her opponent moving long enough to tire out. With that, she began dodging in and out, slamming from various angles while making sure her tits hit all around the large, pale globes she was trying to defeat.

“Getting tired, grandma?” Hillary taunted. “Don’t suck all the air out of the room before I finish knocking all the helium out of your tits.” With that, she started staying closer to Mary while adding in uppercuts and shots from the top, while still fending off the grabs from her hands. Hillary decided it was time to really try and break down the dense flesh in front of her and placed her still firm tits on top of the redhead’s while stealing a move from Joyce where she locked a bearhug in high enough that Mary’s arms were pointed up and she couldn’t hug back. Hillary then started one of her favorite moves against a less firm opponent and pistoned her shoulders back and forth causing each of her tits to alternately invade the space currently occupied by those of her foe.

As Mary’s chest became more and more red, Hillary decided to repay the favor from earlier in the fight and leaned her head in to whisper to her opponent. “You sound like you just ran a marathon, cow. You tried your one shot, but it wasn’t enough. Now my fantastic rack is going to leave you jiggling like jell-o. This is my house now. Let me know when your little girl comes home so I can smash her overstuffed tits as well. That way I’ll have both of your mouths hanging on my tits by the end of the night. We’ve given the guys a good show tonight, but now it’s time for you to give up before I wreck those giant boobs.”

Mary, in a last ditched effort to get free, tried using her size and strength to walk Hillary back to a wall again. After the first few steps, Hillary realized she couldn’t stop the thicker woman and let go of her hold with the intent of going back to the titboxing that she was doing just before she started grinding down on the tops of the pale globes. As she stepped back, Mary was able to grab her arms and use her brute strength to pull Hillary into her chest to chest. Repeating the move two more times was more than the blonde could take as the gigantic nipples and still reasonably dense bowling balls on the redhead didn’t need momentum of their own to batter her own large, firm tits.

Hillary slipped from the redheads grip and fell to the ground, crying and clutching her suddenly much looser and deep red orbs. The pain radiating through her chest was unlike anything she had felt before. She was on her back, with her eyes closed, when she felt something on top of her. Mary stretched her out, straddled her waist, pinned her hands beside her head, and gave her one warning. “Give up now or I’m going to bomb down on them until there’s nothing left. Hillary, I like you, but I won’t stop until you surrender. Save your tits for another day. Mine are just too big for yours and there’s no escape from this position. You fought really well, and you’ll probably be able to beat me soon enough, but that time hasn’t come.”

Hillary, looked up through her tears and said, “Do your worst.” Mary bombed down one time. “Oh fuck!” Two times. “Holy shit, get off me you cow!” Three times. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!”
    Four times. “Ahhhh! No more. I give, please stop!.”

Hillary laid on the ground as Dave tended to her. Mary and Joseph were standing several feet away as he caressed her victorious rack, paying special attention to the ridiculously large nipples. They looked over to see the blonde sitting up, still sobbing horribly while cradling her boobs. They were still solid looking, despite the beating. As she got to her knees, the redhead was there, tits right in her face. Hillary looked up at her, saw the smile of a new friend, and went to work sucking on the biggest tits she had ever faced.

As the losing couple was stepping out the door, the hosts thanked them for the visit and said they were welcome any time. Just before the younger couple got to their car, Mary called out to them, “Hillary! Melanie will be home from college this summer. How about you come over on Memorial Day and see if you can handle another redhead whipping your tits?” With that, she shut the door and left the blonde staring at the house with a gulp. She wanted no part of another member of that family, especially if her daughter was what Mary described her to be, but she was happy to be back in the game. Her tits didn’t fail her tonight. The loss was for other reasons that she couldn’t overcome, and she was determined that someone was going to get their tits beaten by her soon.
    Last edited by DogWithABone; December 6th, 2016 at 05:26 PM.

DogWithABone

Re: Hillary's Christmas Bonus

Changed a character name here. Kelley is now Melanie (to avoid the similarities with Kelly from the Jen & Ellen universe).