Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2017 project

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    I really love this idea but choking are an idea that most stars are not very comfortable with. I talked to some of them before and they told me that although it is an act, it is hard to perform. As you see, if the overly aggressive ones started to choke for real, then if both are not on board, it would show as fake. If a fake choke, then its easy to spot.

This idea while I love very much can only be seen in a scripted fight rather than a aggressive non scripted ones.
    I support this idea though
    Exactly what I mean. Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

I am up for it
    Thanks my man!

What do we have so far?

Scissors trib in equal position.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

And also, I think it would also be good to start enquiring if anyone is interested in writing the script for this project. Could you arrange this?[/QUOTE]

^ What would writing the script entail? I've never done it before, but I am interested. I'm wondering how long it would typically be, 1 page, 10 pages? 30 pages?

Also, how quickly would it need to be completed and would I only be starting it once we hammer out who is fighting and all the other details?

Thanks.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renewer View Post
    And also, I think it would also be good to start enquiring if anyone is interested in writing the script for this project. Could you arrange this?

^ What would writing the script entail? I've never done it before, but I am interested. I'm wondering how long it would typically be, 1 page, 10 pages? 30 pages?

Also, how quickly would it need to be completed and would I only be starting it once we hammer out who is fighting and all the other details?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The script includes the whole story in which things like preferences from the members are to be included. The length depends on the amount of details. However, like I mentioned before about Tribdolls, is that imho they don't work optimal with an extensive script and a lot of dialogue. Best would be to have a simple setup, a few wishes (like positions) we would like to see, and than have the girls go at it. Now I think of it, even positions could made the match look less genuine.

The start of the script depends on the outcome of the polls. And completion would be preferably be in a few days, so filming can start soon. The good thing about a short opening script, is that is does not need to be as extensive. If I remember correctly, the script from the Trib it forward 2016 project was completed within days.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    [/I][/B]

I'll give it a shot, if everyone is okay with that. It would be my first time, so I may seek advice/help from you, Sffan4e. I've wanted to be involved in the industry in SOME way for years now, so this is a welcome challenge!

Thanks.
    The script includes the whole story in which things like preferences from the members are to be included. The length depends on the amount of details. However, like I mentioned before about Tribdolls, is that imho they don't work optimal with an extensive script and a lot of dialogue. Best would be to have a simple setup, a few wishes (like positions) we would like to see, and than have the girls go at it. Now I think of it, even positions could made the match look less genuine.

The start of the script depends on the outcome of the polls. And completion would be preferably be in a few days, so filming can start soon. The good thing about a short opening script, is that is does not need to be as extensive. If I remember correctly, the script from the Trib it forward 2016 project was completed within days.[/QUOTE]

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    [/I][/B]

The start of the script depends on the outcome of the polls. And completion would be preferably be in a few days, so filming can start soon. The good thing about a short opening script, is that is does not need to be as extensive. If I remember correctly, the script from the Trib it forward 2016 project was completed within days.
    If we are talking about tribdolls, they have excellent fights but they are not able to do a lot of acting. Maybe some like "You stole my boyfriend" and etc.

The poll should end by now, is it not?

Trib positions for tribdolls...erm...you can tell them but i am not sure if they can do it since once they fight, they let loose (this is their plus points)

I can write a very basic script once we nail some details.

I have only one request, I want Eva, 404 Not Found

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Choking doesn't have to be real. I do prefer a little bit real. Only the ending couldbe an act. I would be happy even though it's fake. But this project is a cooperation. And only if the stars are comfortable in it

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If we are talking about tribdolls, they have excellent fights but they are not able to do a lot of acting. Maybe some like "You stole my boyfriend" and etc.

The poll should end by now, is it not?

Trib positions for tribdolls...erm...you can tell them but i am not sure if they can do it since once they fight, they let loose (this is their plus points)

I can write a very basic script once we nail some details.

I have only one request, I want Eva, 404 Not Found
    The polls should have ended, but because hemmie set the date later, we keep it open for this poll. Next polls will have a much shorter vote time of only a few days.

About tribdolls scripts, indeed. My experience with them too, is that too much instructions in their matches hinders their flow. To me, they are more like natural genuine sexfighter, who you let loose on each other. Asking too many positions, the level of competitiveness drops real fast, and than it becomes more like a show and lots of their chemistry is gone.
    like i said, other producers are better with scripted matches.

Cool for volunteering to work on the script. Is it OK if others volunteer too? I mean, you already take care of the list of wishes and the distribution.
    Perhaps co-write together with renewer and/others? You believe you have experience to work with and guide them?

Heh heh, you like Eva too? I suppose we have to see which girls will be available and how the board votes...
    Last edited by sffan4e; April 12th, 2017 at 08:50 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, I do not mind.
    Who wants in, step right up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'm interested in working on the script, one idea I feel strongly about is that the winner should have full rights over the loser, meaning she can do with the loser whatever she wants... kissing feet, face sitting, licking pussy to orgasm, strappy fucking... it should all be open domain for the winner to subjugate the loser to.

I've seen lots of Tribdolls and DWW fights where the loser has clearly lost, but still acts like a bitch and pushes and cusses at the woman who just bested her... I don't like that and think it'd be great to, once the winner wins, really rub it home - pun intended.