Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2017 project

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    1 vs 1 is also good, so I can't wait to see what is agreed. I just wanted to throw out some other ideas as I find that Trib Dolls doesn't do many other contests (I realize this is because they may not be practical).

I know exactly what you mean about Eva being able to hold off her orgasms but Luna being a stronger fighter in a battle to exhaustion. I remember Eva begging Luna to stop fucking her in one of their matches... so hot! My idea for the Mariella gauntlet fight would to see how far she gets down the gauntlet without cumming. There would be some kind of scoring system. E.g. For each girl that she makes cum she would score a point. If one of the other girls makes her cum, they score a point. At the end of the match (could be a time limit) the points are added up to decide the winner. Do you think Mariella is a strong sexfighter? In terms of holding off orgasms and battles to exhaustion?

- - - Updated - - -

The basic for this match is a 1 VS 1 girl. Other types they have had, although I don't believe something like you described as a gauntlet match of 1 girls VS many others. I haven't seen many matches with Mariella, so I unfortunately can't tell.
    To me, what count's is last girl standing. Not the amount of orgasms. Although, the more the merrier
    So 2 girls can still be equal, while 1 cum many times and the other not so much. But if in the end they are both worn out, then to me that's a tie. Although others might feel that the girl who came more lost. Just my personal preference.
    What you mentioned about Eva begging for Luna to stop, even if Luna came more, still sounds to me like a loss for Eva. Do you recall which title that was?
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Well, if there is a set-up, I think the outfit should correspond to that. Eg. on the mats of a martial arts club, they could be dressed in a tiny bra and either abbreviated shorts or maybe a high cut thong. Personall I prefer bare feets.

I once stumbled over a short video clip where Sinn Sage tribs another woman, both wearing small panties. I did find that very sexy. In particular because the woman lying down, had her legs high up, and Sinn Sage sat on her, cunt vs cunt, and had the other woman's legs by her shoulders. I've attached a screenshot.

Take care
    Johannes
    Good point. To me it makes less sense when they wear gala dresses in a boxing ring.

And also the thin small panties is a hot one for me. Like a little build up, before the girls take it a step further to have their pussies meet directly with each other. It also seems a lot hotter with panties, instead of jeans. With jeans rubbing together it looks less sexy to me. Also, the girls probably feel less. It's only good if you have a long video with lots of build up. For example, they first rub together with jeans on, then take off to rub with panties on, and then finally bare pussy to pussy. But even then, I rather prefer some fitness pants over jeans...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember the video Johannesdk mentioned with Sinn. That was quite hot so I would love to see something like that done as well before both competitors go completely nude. Starting them out in fitness pants sounds lovely. So then will the set up be a workout turned into something competitive?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    You probably went to the wrong thread. Don't worry, I did make the same mistake too.

It's the thread where XP announces that the links are being sent

If you still don't have it, pm me asap. Because time is running out for the free download!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome on board

Sound to me like something for a poll?

Hopefully vladsf's to help out with the polls still stand?
    Hello!
    Of course!!
    I'll be glad to help!))

Vladsf

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, summary so far:

The match is likely to take place inside, because of weather: Current groundswell is setting the story in a dojo or gym?
    Other options: girls literally pressed/tied together for a match.

Match will likely be 1v1, because that's easier on everyone involved.
    I know there's support for 1 v Many/Many V Many but we have to consider costs of hiring.

Panties are likely to be worn, at least for the first stage: garters and stuff like that also have support, but they're being countered by yoga pants.

Orgasm counter?

Have I missed anything?
    Last edited by Hemmie; March 2nd, 2017 at 03:28 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vladsf View Post
    Hello!
    Of course!!
    I'll be glad to help!))

Vladsf
    Welcome aboard too!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    So, summary so far:

The match is likely to take place inside, because of weather: Current groundswell is setting the story in a dojo or gym?
    Other options: girls literally pressed/tied together for a match.

Match will likely be 1v1, because that's easier on everyone involved.
    I know there's support for 1 v Many/Many V Many but we have to consider costs of hiring.

Panties are likely to be worn, at least for the first stage: garters and stuff like that also have support, but they're being countered by yoga pants.

Orgasm counter?

Have I missed anything?
    Just to be clear, these are topics to discuss for the polls. Nothing has been settled yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to be clear, these are topics to discuss for the polls. Nothing has been settled yet.
    Of course, this is to help people skim the thread and understand what's being debated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The basic for this match is a 1 VS 1 girl. Other types they have had, although I don't believe something like you described as a gauntlet match of 1 girls VS many others. I haven't seen many matches with Mariella, so I unfortunately can't tell.
    To me, what count's is last girl standing. Not the amount of orgasms. Although, the more the merrier
    So 2 girls can still be equal, while 1 cum many times and the other not so much. But if in the end they are both worn out, then to me that's a tie. Although others might feel that the girl who came more lost. Just my personal preference.
    What you mentioned about Eva begging for Luna to stop, even if Luna came more, still sounds to me like a loss for Eva. Do you recall which title that was?
    Yes, it was a definite loss for Eva! In the end she is begging for Luna to "Stop It!". It is TD0160. You should check it out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    Yes, it was a definite loss for Eva! In the end she is begging for Luna to "Stop It!". It is TD0160. You should check it out.
    I'll consider it. Got 161, 162... apparently skipped this one with Luna, as she before disappointed me 2 times in a row. But perhaps those are in the past. Because what else I have seen, she seems to be the Luna I used to know again. That is why I asked her for the blonde vs Brunette vs ginger matches. And it seems that there are still many in between that are good as well.

I recall a hot series from Tribgirls where the girls slap puss is, untill one gave up. In one was with Mel vs Eva, where Eva surrendered and asked Mel to stop. But Mel was so aggressive she kept on going. Eva had to physically break away to escape her tormentor. You could see she was posse because of that, and sure was not a scripted thing. I believe there were no orgasms in that one, only puss to puss smacking.

Is this like that or was it it more that Eva could not handle the sexual stimulation anymore?
    Last edited by sffan4e; March 9th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay people, I've been formally suggested to hurry things up.

In my opinion, before I start talking to producers we need to decide some things about the structure of the video, so they've got some idea of the kind of thing they'll be producing.

Do we want to start by focusing on performers, story, content, outfits or setting first? I feel like we've stalled out a little on outfits, but what do you all think?