Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

What should my next story be?

Well, I’m done with Sleepover Fun for the time being. I plan on returning to it eventually but for now, I have two more stories planned. One will be called “Cops and Robbers” and it will focus on two pairs of girls that will eventually meet. One is a pair of hot female cops that have never gotten along but are forced to work together on a stakeout to catch art thieves. One is a mature and more responsible brunette that still has a wild side and the other is a lazy blonde slut that gets through life on her looks. They clash due to their opposite personalities. The other pair are the two art thieves. I will tell the story of how they met as rivals and eventually teamed up. One is a redhead and the other is a raven. The four main hair colors. It will be more aggressive and heated since Sleepover Fun was more laidback.

My other planned story will be called “Game of Sex”. It will be a parody of Bruce Lee’s Game of Death. A hot, slutty brunette has her equally hot and slutty brunette BFF with benefits kidnapped. To rescue her, she is forced to go through a five-floored building, each with a different opponent with different personalities and dynamics with our leading lady. The final villain is a woman who has a past with her. I’ll work out character names later. Also, the trick to get past censors is to copy and past and then post without any alterations after that. Does the same trick apply to titles? Since I’m gonna be writing more, I think I should know.

So, which of these two stories do you all want to see first? I’ll look back on this after a couple weeks or so to see which one is more popular. Don’t worry, I promise I will do both eventually.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Re: What should my next story be?

I just realized I could’ve made this into an actual poll. Oh, well. Just share your thoughts as usual

Junior Hostboard Member sexyvalquiria44's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

hmm they all have potential, but Cops and Robbers interest me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I love 2vs2 stories. Therefore Cops vs Robbers would be great. But the “Game of death” also seems such a interesting scenario. Love to see what you finally decide to go ahead with.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Cops and robbers sounds cool. I don't know if you have the same problem Yuri, but I really struggle getting started when writing lol, deciding the names of the characters, first few paragraphs etc always the hardest for me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus9 View Post
    Cops and robbers sounds cool. I don't know if you have the same problem Yuri, but I really struggle getting started when writing lol, deciding the names of the characters, first few paragraphs etc always the hardest for me.
    I have the exact opposite problem, actually. I get started pretty easily but once I get things going, I sometimes start to draw a blank. I write on the fly. The basic premise of the story is pre-planned but the dialogue, descriptions and even character names are all thought up as I’m doing it. At least that was the case with Sleepover Fun. Thankfully I was in a great place with the last chapter of that and brought my A-game to it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Well, looks like Cops and Robbers will be first. I came up with the idea for that story first anyway, so no skin off my bones.