Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Cops and Robbers: Part 4

Jasmine’s heart skipped a beat as she heard the door knob turning. A million thoughts flashed through her mind at once. Was it the cops? Was it someone looking to buy this old house? If she got arrested and Ben found out the hard way, she could never live with herself. Then, the door opened, revealing a hot redhead, the same hot redhead that she pickpocketed earlier that day. ‘Oh, shit! How the fuck did she find me?!’ she thought.

“There you are, you little thieving cunt!” Nicole shouted at the voluptuous raven lying on the bed. “You fucked with the wrong bitch today!”

”Who are you and what are you talking about?” Jasmine asked in an obvious attempt to play innocent.

”Oh, don’t give me that horseshit! I’m a Master in Computer Science! I hacked into CCTV and saw you steal my wallet and phone, bitch!”

It was worth a try. Jasmine gave up the act. Even if she explained the situation to her, she knew the redhead would just call it another BS sob story but she had to get out of this somehow. She decided it was best to simply cut her losses and beg not be reported.

“Okay. Take your stuff back! Just please don’t call the cops! You have no idea how much I need the money!”

Nicole started to calm down. Despite how much of a vengeful hellcat she could be, she was also a deeply empathetic person. Looking at this place, which she assumed was the thief’s home, she had an easy time believing that she was this desperate for money. She saw that her stuff was safely on the night stand next to the bed and that told her that she was mostly just inconvenienced by this incident at best. Still, she was victimized and felt as if this woman owed her. She ogled this gorgeous thief and began to think of the perfect way to get even.

“Okay, girl. I won’t report you.” Nicole said as Jasmine felt a massive jolt of beautiful relief flow through her perfect body. “But that doesn’t mean you’re off the hook entirely. At the very least, you owe me for all my trouble.”

Jasmine believed that would be fair but she was also concerned at what this stunning redhead had in mind.

“Anything! Name it!” Jasmine said frantically.

”Chill out, babe.” Nicole said as she sat down on the bed next to Jasmine, ogling the girl that robbed her. “I have a proposition for you.” Nicole walked back to close the door she came in from and then began to strip, confusing Jasmine.

”What are you doing?” Jasmine asked.

“Well, I have complicated feelings.” Nicole began. “You stole from me. I feel transgressed and violated and want revenge but from the look of this place, I can see why you’re so desperate for money. Plus, you’re a pretty hot piece of ass. I think I’ve discovered a way to take out all of these feelings. A competition.”

”What kind?” Jasmine asked in genuine curiosity seeing this gorgeous girl now totally naked in front of her.

”A sex kind. A sexfight, if you will.” Nicole answered. Jasmine pretended to be confused but in truth, she was well aware of this kind of thing. She’d often sexfight other girls back at Uni for Ben’s enjoyment on his birthdays and always won.

“You’re serious?”

”Of course. Here’s how I see it. We keep fucking each other until one of us can’t go on any further. A tap-out, basically. If I win, I have you as a sex slave for a whole month. If you win, you get whatever you want from me.”

”Why take a risk like this?” Jasmine asked. “Especially when you seem to hold all the cards here?”

”Well, like I said, you’re one hot piece of ass.” Nicole answered as she showed off her naked body. “Plus, in a way, you are compensating me for my trouble no matter what. If I win, I get to humiliate you and then have you to myself for a month. If I lose, I at least get pleasured to my limit out of this. It’s a small win or a big win for me.”

”You say that but you don’t know what I’d have you do if I win.” Jasmine said deviously.

”I can imagine. And from your looks, you seem just as hot for me as I am for you. So maybe you picking my pocket was a blessing for both of us.”

”Shouldn’t we at least know each other’s names if we’re gonna fuck each other to exhaustion?” Jasmine asked rhetorically as she began to strip herself.

”Nicole.”

”Jasmine.”

”There, introductions over.”

”Agreed. Now bring your sexy ass over here.”

Nicole didn’t need to be told twice and seductively walked towards the bed, her firm ass cheeks jiggling slightly with each step. Both busty beauties were soaked down there, anticipating the inevitable collision of their erogenous zones. As they stared sensual daggers at each other, Nicole pounced on Jasmine and matched their noses, lips, nipples, belly buttons and pussies. They wasted no time in locking lips, engaging in a passionate kiss, their tongues rolling over each other inside their drooling mouths. They rolled over each other on the king sized bed of this small house, their hands buried in the other babe’s thick hair, balling it up into their fists. Their nipples lightly mashing together like tiny swords, their belly buttons kissing and their labias mashing together. Jasmine briefly broke the kiss, their mouths leaving a line of drool.

”My Husband would love to see this.” She said as she grunted and groaned from Nicole’s humping.

”Oh? My future sex toy’s a married woman?” Nicole asked as they kept humping. “Does he know about what you’re doing?” Jasmine realized that she said too much and used her grip on Nicole’s hair to force her tongue into her mouth again before taking it out.

”No, Red. And let’s keep it that way.”

”You’ll have to explain to him why you’re my sex slave after my pussy kicks your pussy.” Nicole said arrogantly.

”Shut your clit-sucking mouth, bitch!” Jasmine brought their lips together again as they continued wrestling. Nicole was shocked by her opponent’s sudden feistiness. ‘Was this the same girl that was begging me for mercy a few minutes ago?’ She pondered as Jasmine tongued her mouth. She would enjoy breaking this raven bitch both now and all month long afterwards.

Nicole was now on top and took her lips off of Jasmine’s before lowering her head down to lick at her rival’s neck. Jasmine grunted as she tightened her fist in Nicole’s hair while being licked, sending chills all over her and hardening her light brown nipples. Nicole licked the right side of Jasmine’s neck, lowering her tongue to her collarbone while her right hand tweaked and pinched her opponent’s left nipple. The girls moaned as their thighs pressed against each other’s pussies while Jasmine lowered her hand to spank Nicole, making the redhead squeal as her lips closed around the raven’s right nipple and sucked on it like a nursing baby.

Jasmine realized that the sexy redhead knew what she was doing but with what she had in mind for her victory prize, she was determined to win. For Ben. Jasmine lowered her hand to Nicole’s ripe, juicy cunt and began massaging it as the redhead continued suckling her, Jasmine’s hand still in her flowing hair. Nicole tensed up at the sudden onslaught of pleasure as Jasmine began inserting fingers in. She had a feeling that this bitch knew more about the game than she was letting on. She would not let up so easily. She wished her rival’s husband was here to watch her dominate his wife. She let go of Jasmine’s nipple and moved slightly, her opponent’s hand still following her dripping lower lips. Nicole than put per palms on the sides of Jasmine’s tits to push them together like a bra.

”What are you..? Ugh!” Jasmine grunted as Nicole pushed her nipples as close together as possible before diving her mouth in.

Nicole sucked, licked, chewed and kissed Jasmine’s brown nipples. She enjoyed the sound of her rival grunting and groaning at the attention. She could tell that she had sensitive nips. She smiled as she pleasured them. Jasmine kept up her fingering to compensate for the oral assault but this was just too much for her. She cooed and chilled from her opponent’s skilled tongue and their position was too awkward for her to really do anything else about it. Nicole’s thigh continued to mash her pussy like a potato and her sensitive nipples made her totally at the redhead’s non-existent mercy. As Nicole bit down on both nipples, Jasmine groaned out loud as her back jerked in orgasmic defeat, drenching Nicole’s leg in her succulent secretions. Jasmine hyperventilated as she lied down on the bed. Nicole finally let her jubblies go and got on top of her rival to kiss her again.

”First blood goes to me, slut.” Nicole said as she licked Jasmine’s lips.

”It’s last blood that matters, cum dumpster.” Jasmine countered as she let Nicole tongue her mouth.

She sucked on it like a dick before letting Nicole reciprocate the sucking. The girls lightly wrestled a bit before Jasmine got on top. She lined up their clits, knowing she had the superior position this time around and went to town on her opponent’s red, juicy pleasure center. She mashed her clit into Nicole’s making her moan out loud like the horny nympho she was. She lowered her mouth to lick at the redhead’s ear, increasing the teasing and chills. Nicole had both hands buried in the raven’s luscious hair as she was dominated. Jasmine’s clit dominated Nicole’s like an actual wrestling match. Her sex bud was pinned down and taking it like a submissive whore. Jasmine licked Nicole’s neck, face cheeks and then at her lips. She tried to avoid the tongue by repeatedly turning her head.

“Kiss me, bitch!” Jasmine shouted as she took one hand, held Jasmine’s face with it and dipped her pink organ into the redhead’s experienced mouth.

She slurped her opponent’s tongue, swallowing saliva. She wanted to dominate Nicole’s body inside and out and was doing just that. Nicole was furious at her own helplessness but was also impressed by the raven’s sexual ferocity and skill. That being said, her competitive side was still going strong and she was determined to turn the tables. Jasmine has grown cocky and was now just enjoying her rival’s flawless body. Nicole took both hands and wrapped them around Jasmine’s back, like a reverse Heimlich maneuver. She then flipped them over and was now on top in a reverse cowgirl position.

”Let me show you how real women grind pussies!” She bragged as she humped Jasmine, mashing their labia together, making her groan. She could feel Jasmine’s clit now subservient to her own and she loved it. She enjoyed casual sex with girls but dominating them like this was what she lived for.

Jasmine just lied there and took it like a whore. Nicole was confused but thought nothing of it as she continued tribbing her rival. She was so lost in both the physical and mental pleasure of being top bitch that she didn’t even realize that beyond the orgasms, Jasmine wasn’t doing anything to indicate resistance. She was taking it. Nicole had arrogantly thought of this as an unspoken surrender but this was Jasmine’s plan all along. Let Nicole keep humping her. Aside the orgasms, just let your muscles relax and she’ll exhaust herself. Nicole fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

After about a half hour of tribbing, Nicole’s fatigue was beginning to catch up with her. She disconnected their twats, juices coming off as their sticky pussies separated. Nicole was breathing heavily, her sweat-drenched hair matted to her back as she stared at her rival, noticing how she looked no worse for wear apart from her hair being out of place from the humping. She realized far too late that she was played like a fiddle.

”You conniving cunt!” She said through her hyperventilating.

“All’s fair in sex and war, babe. Now it’s my turn.” Jasmine approached the exhausted Nicole and bent over to eat her out.

Jasmine lovingly kissed her opponent’s lower lips before diving in with her skilled tongue. She lapped, slurped and spat into Nicole’s ripe, red pussy, making her groan even louder. Nicole was totally spent. She didn’t even have the energy to pull Jasmine’s hair as she serviced her clit. Orgasm after orgasm came and each one felt like a punch from Thanos to her already rapidly depleting stamina. A sexfight was a war of attrition from beginning to end and Nicole knew she did not have the strength to continue. Before she could be struck with another gigantic orgasm, Nicole tapped her hand on the bed, signaling her surrender. Jasmine stopped licking her and got up. The two naked babes stared each other down as they caught their breath and their previous competitive animosity began to wither away.

”Damn, you are amazing.” Nicole said as they lied down next to each other, cuddling. “Your Husband is a Hell of a lucky guy.”

“Actually, not so much.” Jasmine said as she got a sad look on her face. “In fact, I’m in this situation because neither of us have had very good luck.”

”What do you mean?” Nicole asked.

”You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, Red.”

“Try me, bitch.” She joked.

Jasmine got a good feeling from the redhead. She could’ve just had her arrested but instead had mind-blowing, competitive sex with her. She figured she was trustworthy enough to hear her tragic tale. So, she told her everything. From their wedding, to Ben’s cancer diagnosis, to her resorting to stealing to pay off the debt to the criminal she took a loan from.

“Oh my God, that’s terrible!” Nicole said. “No wonder you were so desperate to avoid getting arrested.”

”I should thank you. You not only let me go after I stole from you, you even got into bed with me.”

”You’re lucky you’re so hot.”

”You’re a fine piece yourself.”

”So, I lost. What do you want from me?”

”Well, I have some questions first.” Jasmine said. “You said you hacked into CCTV to find me here?”

”That’s right. Well, I used Find my iPhone to get the location but still.” Nicole answered proudly.

”A computer science major, huh?” Jasmine asked.

”Also correct.” Nicole answered equally proudly.

”Well, here’s what I want from you, babe. Until I get enough to pay off the debt, I want you to be my hacker. You and I can steal enough to get me out of this in no time.”

”What?!” Nicole asked in complete shock. “Why can’t you just call the cops?!”

”Because thus guy has connections. Probably organized crime and more than likely with the police. Even if they catch him, his contacts will get him out and they’ll know who squealed. If I do that or don’t pay the debt, then they’ll probably kill me or Ben or both of us. Please…” She looked at Nicole with a pleading look. The redhead sighed.

”Alright. But only until we get enough for that guy to fuck off. And after that, you owe me a rematch!”

”Deal.” Jasmine said and they lustfully kissed to seal it.

”Now how do you suggest we celebrate our new partnership?” Nicole teased.

”I have a few ideas.”

The girls got under the covers and casually pleased each other for the rest of the night. They started off small but as time went on, their skills and ambition increased dramatically. Jasmine’s acrobatic and thieving skills became incredible and Nicole’s hacking made it even easier. She would hack the cameras to look as if nothing was happening when Jasmine slipped in and got their prize. They even began to enjoy what they did but they kept focus on their true goals. After a while, they gained a reputation and the police became more vigilant. They decided it was best to take a break and wait for a big opportunity but they were nervous over how soon their contact’s patience would run out. Then one day, their opportunity came.

Hey, Jazz! You won’t believe it!” Nicole said as she entered their now largely souped-up safe house.

”What’s up, Red?” Jasmine asked.

”This huge museum is opening up a new exhibit on Chinese history and culture and it has this priceless Ming dynasty vase. If we get it, it’ll pay off the debt and then some!”

”An art heist? Sounds risky and almost like a setup but I don’t see what other choice we have.”

”Exactly. The down payments from our past work has bought us some time but we can’t risk waiting any longer. We could end this nightmare now.

”Alright, let’s do it.” She got up and kissed her partner with benefits before starting the plan.

They started after closing. It went like every other heist. Jasmine snuck in through a vent, avoided security, got the vase, stuffed it in her bag and quickly got out the way she came. This seemed too easy but there was no time to think of that now. She hurried back to the safe house and greeted Nicole with the vase.

“Thank God!” Nicole said.

“It’s finally over.” Jasmine said. “You, me and Ben can all get out of this.”

”Hold up, Jazz.” Nicole said. “Remember our deal? Once we were done, you’d give me a rematch!”

”Now? Shouldn’t we take care of the debt first?” Jasmine asked.

”We can do that whenever. And seeing you in that cat suit has got me all hot and bothered.”

”Well, I guess you’re right.” Jasmine admitted.

“Of course, I’m right. Now get out of that outfit, come here and bump clits with me!”

The horny ladies stripped down and tackled each other to the bed to begin their rematch. Their bodies bashing together as they moaned and grunted over each other’s hot bodies. They were just about to really get into it when they heard a loud knock in their door. They paused to look the door in panic, still naked in each other’s arms and then the door was bashed in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 4

Another great part! Sexfights to exhaustion are the best! I'm looking forward to Nicole and Jasmine having an uninterrupted rematch, but I know that things are about to get really, really hot with the police! I'm loving this scenario. Great work!

JB
    Last edited by JB57; April 19th, 2022 at 07:15 AM.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Very hot ! letting my personal taste to speak, Ch. 2 remains the best chapter until now. However this chapter is also very hot, with hot erotic scenes, even if some of them would be better in more details.

But, again, it is a VERY HOT story, well written, it build the characters of the women and lets our fantasy to dive in deep pink waters , regarding what will come next...
    Four women... more than ready to face one another again and again !!

Sexfights full of hot tribbing sex, excellent plot, clever trash talking lines (your big advantage !) and most of all : A WELL WRITTEN STORY !! I insist at this ! You really make us to want to read more, to read what will come next, what will happen with these 4 women, who will sexually beat whom, if new faces come to the play... All are kept open (like their legs ! LOL) ...

I can hardly wait for MORE !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Red face Re: Cops and Robbers: Part 4

I'm loving this story, looking forward to the next part

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Again, thanks for all the praise. I’m pretty proud of this story myself. I really feel like I’m on a role with it. You’ve all more than likely guessed what’s coming next and I promise it will be the longest, hottest and most enticing part yet. All I’ll say is that it takes heavy inspiration from “The Library Gala” from King’s Maggie and Amber series and from JB’s “World War III” story

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and remember how I said that I suddenly got another idea for this story that will expand upon it? Well, I just got yet another one. When I started this story, I was going to have it end by the part that follows this one but no, it will have much more content than that. I’m just feeling it way too much with this story and these girls to end it there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Again, thanks for all the praise. I’m pretty proud of this story myself. I really feel like I’m on a role with it. You’ve all more than likely guessed what’s coming next and I promise it will be the longest, hottest and most enticing part yet. All I’ll say is that it takes heavy inspiration from “The Library Gala” from King’s Maggie and Amber series and from JB’s “World War III” story

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and remember how I said that I suddenly got another idea for this story that will expand upon it? Well, I just got yet another one. When I started this story, I was going to have it end by the part that follows this one but no, it will have much more content than that. I’m just feeling it way too much with this story and these girls to end it there.
    I'm glad to hear that you are really getting into the story and the characters. It is really rewarding as an author to become excited enough by your own work that you want to keep developing the story and carrying it to the next level. I'm excited to see what you come up with and I'm even more happy to hear that we will be enjoying this story and the gorgeous women it depicts even longer!

BTW, I like the scenario of this story so much that I am thinking about a way to incorporate some version of it into a new story with my characters the Cat and Panther. For those who don't remember (I have not written anything with those characters in years) these are based on Whistler's work and involve two cat burglars who are partners/rivals. Pitting them against a couple of gorgeous cops sounds like a good idea!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you are really getting into the story and the characters. It is really rewarding as an author to become excited enough by your own work that you want to keep developing the story and carrying it to the next level. I'm excited to see what you come up with and I'm even more happy to hear that we will be enjoying this story and the gorgeous women it depicts even longer!

BTW, I like the scenario of this story so much that I am thinking about a way to incorporate some version of it into a new story with my characters the Cat and Panther. For those who don't remember (I have not written anything with those characters in years) these are based on Whistler's work and involve two cat burglars who are partners/rivals. Pitting them against a couple of gorgeous cops sounds like a good idea!

JB
    Sounds great. Can’t wait to see that