Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Two things

First of all, real quick, all of Lusty Lives is now on Fights.Sexy! Thanks to RR for that!

Lusty Lives by Yuri LesboLover – Fights.Sexy

Second of all, I’m doing fine after the dentist. Nowhere near as much pain as I feared. I should be back in action over the next two or three days max, assuming nothing else comes up. I’d also like to answer some questions I’ve gotten on my two stories. Back in the Game had a prologue chapter. Each floor will have its own chapter, with Floor 10 being the longest by far. I can’t wait to see what I have planned for that one. You may feel the need to take a nap after reading through it. It will end with an epilogue chapter, making it 12 parts like Lusty Lives. As for Sun, Sand and Surf, as I’ve said, each individual part will be shorter than usual and the reason for that is because this arc is more laidback than before. No major villain or conflict going on. Just the girls enjoying their vacation and each other’s company in the best way possible.

It will be about eight or nine parts at most but again, I have something special planned for the climax(no pun intended) and I know you’ll all love it.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; September 9th, 2022 at 11:45 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Two things

You are in a brilliant creative moment with all your works, I am way behind with lusty live but with the comfort of the fightsexy page I have no excuse.

Thank you for all of your work.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Two things

Quote Originally Posted by Canary- View Post
    You are in a brilliant creative moment with all your works, I am way behind with lusty live but with the comfort of the fightsexy page I have no excuse.

Thank you for all of your work.

Thanks. I’d continue writing now but I have to be at my best to do my best.