A day had passed since our favorite cops and robbers arrived at this opulent beach house. One of six. The girls were fully relaxed and enjoying themselves. Or at least most of them were. Nicole was lying on a lawn chair in front of the backyard pool, depressed and staring off into space. She had lost her long awaited rematch with the woman of her dreams and now was wallowing in defeat. Between this and being the first one to lose their hotel fourway, her confidence as a sexfighter and as a woman were at an all time low. She just laid on that chair in her blue bikini, enjoying the warm air as best she could.

“There you are!” A voice called from behind her as Holly walked by and sat on the lawn chair next to her.

“Where you been all day, girl?” Holly asked. Nicole ignored her.

“Why the long face?”

“I lost my rematch with Jasmine.” Nicole admitted.

“Well, you win some, you lose some.” Holly said casually.

“But I’d been waiting to lock up with her again ever since the day we met. She’s the hottest babe I know and I couldn’t even stay conscious enough to help her against you and Vanessa at the hotel.”

“So? I went down not long after you did. Besides, you helped us get our eye on her back at her match with Sabrina.” Holly argued.

“It wouldn’t have changed anything. Sabrina sealed her fate when she threatened Ben. She did herself in.” Nicole said. “And is that all I am? Just the nerdy IT girl?”

“No! You’re smoking hot too! And Jasmine’s life would be a Hell of a lot worse right now if it wasn’t for you sexfighting her that day!”

“I guess there’s that.” Nicole admitted. “Still, I’ll never be half the woman Jasmine is. Or Vanessa. Or you.”

“Well, why don’t we put that to the test?” Holly said seductively as she circled her fingers around Nicole’s belly button. “A little one-on-one will take your mind off things.”

“I’m not in the mood, blondie.” Nicole said as she continued staring off into space with that dejected look in her face.

“Suit yourself.” Holly said. “But you don’t mind if I sit here with you for a while, do you?”

“Nah.” Nicole said.

After a few moments of silence, Holly got up and walked in front of Nicole.

“It sure is a scorcher today, huh, red?” Holly said. “I think I’ll let the girls breathe for a bit.”

Holly then unhooked her bikini top, letting her floppy G cups bounce and jiggle in freedom. The look in Nicole’s eyes began to change.

“Man, it really is hot. I think my lower region could use some air too.” Holly said as she took off her thong, revealing her bright, pink, yummy looking pussy to the world and to Nicole, who rolled her eyes at what Holly was trying to do.

“Man, it’s still hot out here!” Holly said sarcastically. “I really need to cool off.”

The slutty blonde then reached for her water bottle on the ground, uncapped it and then poured the liquid over her head. She closed her eyes and opened her lips to lightly moan as she was soaked, her blonde locks getting wet and matted as various strands of liquid swam down her naked body. Nicole couldn’t help but admire the display. Holly emptied the entire body on herself.

“Oh, damn!” Holly jokingly complained. “I think I overdid it and now I’m cold!” She then crawled onto Nicole’s chair and straddled her, giving the redhead chills.

“I need you to share your body heat with me, Nikki.” Holly requested. Nicole tried her best to ignore her but her heart was pounding. With a hot, busty blonde on top of her, who could blame her?

“I really shouldn’t have wasted that water bottle.” Holly said. “I’m so thirsty. I wish there was another way to wet my whistle…Oh, wait..There is.”

Holly then moved her face into Nicole’s, trying to seal their mouths but Nicole avoided her. She turned her head away as Holly’s lips kept seeking hers out. Eventually, Holly got frustrated and abandoned her charade.

“Let me kiss you, bitch!” Holly demanded.

“I told you I’m not in the mood!” Nicole said, angrily.

“You said you weren’t in the mood for a match! This isn’t a match! I’m just pleasuring you. You don’t have to do anything. I’m horny and I wanna make out! So let me suck on your tongue!”

Nicole sighed. “Fine, you slut. Use me however you want.”

Holly relaxed and resumed her molestation. She brought their lips together and passionately tongued the redhead down. Nicole had to admit that she was enjoying this. Holly was an amazing kisser. The horny blonde reached below the two of them and ripped Nicole’s bikini top off. She did not object. Holly giggled as she joined their G cups together and their nipples stabbed together in euphoric bliss.

“Mmm…” They softly moaned into each other’s mouths. Nicole’s mind was already starting to drift from her depression.

Holly slowly dragged her hand down Nicole’s sexy body until she reached her crotch. She gently undid the thong but just before she could put her fingers in, Nicole got up, still not breaking the kiss, bearhugged the blonde and dragged them both to the edge of the pool before jumping in with Holly. The cool water surrounded every inch of their luscious skin as Nicole released the other girl under the water. The two nymphos reached the surface, flipping their heavy, wet, matted down hair as they emerged and catching their breath.

“So, I’m guessing you feel better now?” Holly joked.

“Shut up and come here and use that mouth for something more important!” Nicole ordered.

“Oooh, saucy.” Holly teased.

The two swam into each other and resumed their make out session, straddling each other. The lower half of their hair swam around in the water as they loudly and lustfully slurped each other’s slutty tongues. The cool water sharpened their nipples which pricked each other and their legs wrestling underneath. They wrapped their arms around each other, feeling the other nympho’s soaked hair and plump behind. Nicole was back in action. She couldn’t let a couple of losses to Jasmine keep her down. Besides, it would motivate her for another rematch and more sexfights with Jasmine was always a great thing.

The coolness of the water felt nice and unique on their ripe pussies, which were currently pressed against each other’s smooth outer thighs, gently massaging and rubbing as they continued their lusty make out session. Nicole finally broke the passionate kiss and used her body to push Holly back to the shallow end and against the wall of the pool. She used her mouth to lick down the blonde’s hot body, making her coo. Her tongue drove down her neck and towards her cleavage where Nicole planted her face.

“That’s more like it, red.” Holly said as Nicole began to motorboat her.

Holly stroked Nicole’s wet locks as she blew raspberries into the blonde’s impressive cleavage. The redhead reached down to finger the blonde’s pussy underwater. The feeling was beyond description.

“Uhhhh…” Holly moaned.

Holly then pulled Nicole’s hair to get her face out of her tits and then reversed their positions. She placed Nicole on the edge of the pool and spread her legs. Nicole instantly knew what Holly wanted to do.

“Do your worst, you hot hussy.” Nicole teased.

“With pleasure, you sexy slut.” Holly shot back. Holly then dove her slutty tongue straight into Nicole’s equally slutty cunt and went to town.

“Ohhh…” Nicole moaned.

Holly loudly slurped and slobbered over the redhead’s tasty twat as Nicole’s vaginal walls constricted around Holly’s tongue deliciously. Saliva and girl fluids mixed as her tongue continued to explore ravenously, enjoying the sweet, tangy flavor and the enticing aroma of her arousal.

“That’s it, princess, eat me like I’m your last meal!” Nicole teased as she pulled Holly’s wet, blonde tresses.

Holly swirled her tongue all in and all around the aroused orifice, leaving nothing untouched by her skilled mouth. She would occasionally bring her upper lips in to sweetly kiss Nicole’s lower lips.

“Aggh!!” Nicole moaned again. “Damn, girl! You were born to lick cunt!”

Holly pressed her tongue in and out, tonguefucking her rival relentlessly.

“Ohhhh!!! Fuck!” Nicole groaned. “Agh! Agh! Agh! Jesus fucking CHRIIISSSTTT!!!!!”

The redhead screamed as her back arched and jerked in a beautiful orgasmic release, coating Holly in her secretions as she was left panting and lying her head on the ground, her damp hair fanning behind her as Holly got out and looked down at her hyperventilating prey. However, she had gotten too close and Nicole had quickly recovered and maintained a firm grip on her smooth legs.

“Now it’s your turn, bitch!” Nicole declared before forcing Holly’s twat down onto her awaiting face.

“Ugh! You conniving, cunt-eating whore!” Holly cursed as Nicole rammed her tongue in forcefully.

Holly was facing away from Nicole’s cunt, so there was little she could do to reciprocate this pleasure. She reached behind her to play with the pussy but she was still trapped in Nicole’s onslaught of cunnilingus, plus Nicole was back up to speed just after her own orgasm. It was clear as day who the advantage belonged to. Holly bucked in pleasure, lowering her head forward as her damp, blonde locks fell forward with her and curtained her face as Nicole ate her ferociously. Her mouth covered every inch of Holly’s lower lips as she kissed, licked, nibbled and sucked like a madwoman.

“Holy fuck, you thirsty slut!” Holly cursed as she was devoured.

It did not take long for Holly’s climax to approach her.

“Agh! Shit! Ugh! Ugh! Uggggggghhhhh!!!!!!” Holly screamed as her orgasm consumed her and spilled out over Nicole’s face and hair, much of which she swallowed like the unapologetically slutty nympho she was. Holly’s head and hair flew back as she came. The two then pulled apart to catch their breath.

“Don’t eat a bitch’s cunt unless you want that bitch to eat your cunt in return, bitch.” Nicole lectured.

“Your pussy tastes like a salty redhead.” Holly teased.

“And your pussy tastes like a blonde airhead.” Nicole shot back.

“Why don’t we settle this like women?” Holly challenged.

“I couldn’t agree more.” Nicole said.

The two then brought two lawn chairs together and sat on each one across from each other. They then spread their fine-ass legs and brought their horny twats together for a climactic trib session.

“Ugh!”

“Agh!” They both moaned at the euphoric contact.

They rubbed their hot cunts together in a sloppy, slutty kiss, their juices mixing and spilling out over each other’s crotches. They humped with all their vigor as electrons of pleasure explored their sexy bodies at lightning speed.

“Your pussy feels smooth and satiny.” Nicole teased.

“Your pussy feels wet and meaty.” Holly shot back.

They got closer and bearhugged each other together, their G cups and pink nipples mashing in a tasty collision as they continued their lustful tribbing and brought their hot faces closer together.

“I want our upper lips to kiss too.” Holly said.

“Girl, you just read my mind.” Nicole agreed.

They sealed their mouths together in a long, sloppy, passionate, moaning make out session. Their tongues wrestled intensely as they drooled into their combined cleavages. It was heaven on earth. Their womanhood continued to grind in tandem with their tongues as their clits soon met in a glorious union of female flesh.

“Mmmmm!!!” They both moaned into each other’s mouths as they buried their hands in each other’s still damp hair.

As their orgasms consumed them and they came into each other’s joined twats, Nicole pushed Holly down into her chair, essentially reversing the position that started this whole thing. She forced her tongue and her clit deeper against Holly’s own tongue and clit, pressing her nipples into Holly’s to the point where the blonde’s own buds were inverted and Nicole’s stabbed into Holly’s areola as Holly loudly moaned, still being dominated in the hot kissing.

Nicole pressed her advantage as she slid her pussy forcefully into and all over Holly’s. The blonde was at her mercy. She could feel the little subtleties in Holly’s movements that signaled her orgasm was on the way, so Nicole went all out. She pressed Holly into the chair as hard as possible, humping, kissing and fucking with all of her strength to make this climax as devestating as possible. She hugged the blonde’s body to her own to maximize her pleasure and then it finally happened.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!!” Holly screamed bloody murder into Nicole’s dominant mouth as her orgasm consumed her and she practically went limp.

Nicole finally let her go, basking in her victory as her defeated opponent lay exhausted on the lawn chair. She was back. She would never let another loss deject her so much again. She loved sexfighting and always would.

“It’s funny, princess.” Nicole said. “This started with you trying to use me as a fuckbitch and now it’s ended with the other way around. That’s right. I’ll use you as a sexdoll to practicd for my next match with my hot piece of ass of a partner!”

“You love fucking Jasmine, don’t you?” Holly asked, catching her breath.

“More than anything in the world! Don’t you?” Nicole asked.

“Of course. That’s why, just to spite you, I’ll outfuck her before you!”

Nicole got back on top of Holly.

“In your dreams, slut!” Nicole yelled. “Jasmine needs a real woman to outfuck her!”

“My point exactly.”

“Well, how about I do what you never did and outfuck Vanessa?!” Nicole said.

“Like you did at the hotel?” Holly asked sarcastically.

“You two just got lucky! Besides, Jasmine whipped both your pussies even though it was two against one!”

“And that will make it all the more devastating when I tame her cunt before you do.”

“Well, I can’t wait to leave Vanessa’s pussy steaming and squirting…Tomorrow. Today, you’re my toy!”

“Fair enough, sore winner. Take me.” Holly admitted.

Nicole spent the rest of the day using Holly as a cum dumpster.

Meanwhile…

Vanessa and Jasmine still had not seen each other in the vacation. They weren’t avoiding each other, not really but they both knew that a heated confrontation was coming and neither thought they’d be able to control themselves if they ran into each other before then. Last time they interacted, Vanessa called Ben hot and licked Jasmine’s ear. It left them both hot and bothered.

The workaholic Vanessa was reading police reports even while on vacation. Her job was her passion after all. Jasmine was taking a relaxing walk on the beach. Their thoughts were polluted by images of the other hot nympho. They knew they had to settle this before the vacation was over. Little did they know what the younger girls had planned for each of them.