Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Return of the Queen

It was the night that Vanessa, Holly and Nicole would set out to bust Sabrina for a second time. Jasmine was still in a semi-comatose state out of her shame at Sabrina defeating her in front of Ben. Ben himself was out on a business trip. He hated leaving his wife all alone in her condition but he had no choice and just hoped that some alone time would do her some amount of good. Jasmine laid in her bed, her back up against its frame. She had that same dead look in her eyes, like she was half asleep. She just stared off into space as she sat in her bed. Ben was already gone and it gave her time to think about what she had been through. Or so she thought. She heard the door to her and Ben’s room open and Vanessa came in and sat her fine ass on the bed right next to her broken rival, holding something behind her back.

“We found her.” Jasmine announced. “She’s hiding out in an underground tunnel. The only way in is through a secret elevator in her penthouse. Here. Now get off that sweet ass of yours and suit up!”

Vanessa laid down Jasmine’s still unworn uniform right next to her, along with a forged keycard to get into Sabrina’s penthouse but Jasmine still did not react. Vanessa became annoyed.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” Vanessa exclaimed. “Will you get over yourself already?! Would you be like this right now if it was me that defeated you instead of that ginger cunt?!”

Still no response.

“What do I have to do, Jazz?!” Vanessa asked in an exasperated tone. “Do I have to suck off Ben right in front of you and swap his load into your mouth?! Or maybe I’ll just fuck him on this bed right next to you! Would you like that?!”

Jasmine still had no reaction. Vanessa sighed and her tone calmed down.

“You know, now I have no choice but to take on Sabrina.” The brunette said. “She stole your defeat from me and now I have to take it back. I was the one meant to outfuck the clit queen, not her.”

Nothing.

“If our positions were reversed, what would you do?” She asked. “Can you imagine me sulking in bed for a week while you and the others were out getting payback for me?”

No answer.

“Just know one thing.” Vanessa proclaimed. “If…Sorry, WHEN I bring Sabrina down, that will end all debate about who the better woman is. I’ll have outfucked a bitch that outfucked you at your best. What do you think about that?”

Not a peep. Vanessa groaned.

“Fine!” Vanessa yelled. “I never should’ve asked you to join! You’re not worthy of being a cop! The other girls and I are putting our lives at risk by going after that lunatic while you sit here feeling sorry for yourself! And here I thought you’d actually be an asset!”

“…Yeah…Some fearless leader I turned out to be…” Vanessa said sadly.

The brunette got up and left, forgetting to take back the uniform and keycard. Jasmine was alone again, only with her own thoughts for company. She knew she was being a baby right now but what could she do? Sabrina did what no other opponent had ever even come close to doing. Still, she knew how brave it was for her frenemies to go so far for this. She knew it wasn’t just a job to them. They wanted to avenge her. Jasmine looked down at that uniform. It looked just as tight and revealing as the other girls’. She wondered how Ben would react to seeing her in that and almost cracked a smile.

What the others didn’t think of was that Jasmine needed to be by herself and sort this out by herself. Ben and the girls had constantly tried to fix her in their own ways but that wasn’t what she needed. She thought of that fight with Sabrina. Under most circumstances, it would boil her blood but this time, it just kept her spirits down. She got up from the bed for the first time that day and slowly walked into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. She was a mess. Eyes looked drained and half dead. Her hair disheveled and unkempt and her usually sexy face painted with despair. She had to fix this. She knew it.

Now that she was alone with some peace and quiet, she had time to ponder. She paced around her bedroom wondering how it was that she let it come to this. How did Sabrina win? Or more importantly, how did she lose? Was Sabrina actually better than her or did she just make a mistake? Or several? Did she overexert herself? Did she underestimate Sabrina? No. Her mistakes were not strategic but tactical. She realized it now. That in that battle, her greatest strength had become her greatest weakness. She relied too much on her rage, to the point where it blinded her and made her overconfident. She thought it would be her ticket to victory but she faced an opponent who had that same weapon and who hated Jasmine just as much as Jasmine hated her.

So, what was the answer now? How could she win without relying on her rage like a crutch? Maybe it wasn’t the rage as a whole but rather too much of it. Maybe she needed to learn focus and control. Not too much anger or too little of it. Controlling your emotions can be just as pivotal to the game as controlling your libido. She had a feeling that Sabrina was also overly reliant on her rage and just got lucky. Or maybe she was just underestimating her again. Regardless, Jasmine knew that a change of tactics was necessary. She also knew that Sabrina hated the other three as well and that they would be easy prey for her.

She had to act fast. She had to somehow force herself to shake off her despair. She had to pull herself together. For Ben, for the squad and for herself. Memories of what Ben and the other girls said to her began to flood back and finally sink in…Vanessa kissing Ben…It infuriated her but this time, she kept it under control and focused on the task at hand. She would utilize her anger to the best of her ability and fight with just as much determination for justice as rage. That was it! She had it! She found her new motivation! But first, she had to clean herself up. Get back to her old, irresistible, smoking hot self for her comeback. Makeup, hair combing, a nice hot shower and for the love of God, a nice hot meal.

After doing all of this, she looked at her uniform and grinned before stripping out of her PJs and quickly slipping it on. Damn, it felt kinky. She grabbed the keycard to Sabrina’s penthouse and for the first time in what felt like years, she stepped outside of her house. This was it. Task Force 732 would not die before it was born if she had anything to say about it. She was nervous, no doubt but she had to do this. She couldn't just mope around for the rest of her life. She had to take action. She got in her car and drove off to the hotel. The same hotel where everything in her life changed. She reached the parking lot, parking right next to Vanessa’s police van. I5 had been hours since Vanessa left and she hoped nothing too bad had happened yet. Little did she know…

Back in the penthouse…

“I’ll be right back, slaves.” Sabrina said. “I’ll teach this scum to interrupt our playtime.”

Vanessa gained a sly grin as Sabrina went off to confront the intruder but her face went white with shock upon seeing who it was.

“You?!” Sabrina asked, dumbfoundedly.

She walked backwards back into the balcony where her prisoners were still chained to the wall. The girls looked at Sabrina’s baffled face with satisfaction. Jasmine, fully clothed in her glorious, kinky police uniform marched onto the balcony.

“Sabrina Phillips.” Jasmine announced with newfound confidence. “You’re under arrest.”

“Hell yes!” Holly cheered.

“I knew you’d come back to us!” Nicole cheered, almost tearing up.

“Took you long enough.” Vanessa said coldly but with a pleasant smile.

“You can’t be serious…” Sabrina said. “And you called me a glutton for punishment.”

“Like one stroke of luck for you would be enough to keep a clit queen down.” Jasmine bragged.

“Fine then.” Sabrina said, shaking off her shock. “I whipped you once and I’ll do it again! Then you can join your fellow pigs on that wall!”

“Not yet.” Jasmine said.

“Huh?” Sabrina asked, confused.

“You had to have worn yourself out getting these hellcats under control.” Jasmine said. “Take a nice, long rest if you need it.”

“Cocky bitch.” Sabrina said.

“Are you sure about that, Jazz?” Nicole asked.

“Yeah! Just pounce on her right now and get us out of here!” Holly demanded.

“You girls have a long way to go before you become true women.” Vanessa lectured.

“She’s right.” Jasmine said. “I want to settle this once and for all. Leave absolutely no doubt in mind who the better woman is when this is done. She needs to be at her absolute best.”

“Your funeral.” Sabrina said. “But fine, we’ll do it your way.”

“Can’t you at least let us down then?” Nicole asked. “My arms are going numb.”

“Hmm…Nope.” Jasmine said casually.

“What?!” Holly asked angrily.

“You can watch all you want but I don’t want any interference.” Jasmine said. “This is between me and her.”

“Fine by me.” Sabrina said. “A captive audience is kinky as fuck, anyway.”

“We can’t even touch yourselves like this!” Nicole complained.

“Just be patient, girls.” Vanessa lectured. “We’ll get our reward soon enough.”

“Listen to our fearless leader.” Jasmine advised. “Oh and while you’re up there…”

Jasmine approached the naked, chained Vanessa and then smacked her hand on the brunette’s G cups as hard as she could.

“Ow!” Vanessa cried.

“That’s for putting your filthy mouth on my man, bitch!” Jasmine declared.

“Oh, just wait until I get out of these chains…” Vanessa growled and then smiled. “It’s good to have you back.”

“It’s good to be back.” Jasmine said. She would’ve given them all kisses but she had to conserve herself for Sabrina.

“Hey, who said you could touch my pets?!” Sabrina complained.

“Just rest up, so I can fuck you down once and for all, fire crotch.” Jasmine dismissed.

Sabrina ignored that remark and went into her penthouse to lie down and rest. She wouldn’t need very much of it as hours had passed since her battle with Vanessa. The 732 girls caught up while they waited. Jasmine wanted to explain how she snapped out of it but she feared Sabrina might be listening in and didn’t want to expose her strategy. The other girls explained how Sabrina got the better of them and Jasmine wasn’t surprised that the ginger drugged Vanessa as she was losing the fight. She always was a sore loser. After about 90 minutes of rest, Sabrina came back out.

“Now I’m at 100%.” Sabrina announced. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you, bitch. A shame your man isn’t here to see this.”

“A shame indeed.” Jasmine agreed.

“Wait a minute.” Vanessa interrupted. “What if it's a tie and you both pass out? Then we’ll all be stuck to this wall.”

“Oh, don’t you worry about that, my pets.” Sabrina reassured. “This won’t take very long at all.”

Jasmine looked at her partners with a stare that basically said “Have faith in me.” They didn’t have much of a choice.

“In the pool, bitch.” Jasmine ordered. “Just like before.”

“Tradition’s tradition, I suppose.” Sabrina said.

The evil redhead grabbed a remote control and pressed a button that drained the pool to ankle depth. Jasmine stripped out of her sexy uniform, showing off her glorious G cups that had gone far too long clothed. The other girls were in awe. The two mortal enemies walked into the pool and stood apart from each other on the matted floor.

“Last chance to back out.” Sabrina said. “Just go crying back to that stud of yours and leave me to my slaves in peace. I’ll pretend this never happened.”

“What’s wrong, fire crotch? You chicken?” Jasmine mocked.

“Fine then.” Sabrina said with a slight growl. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

And round three was on.

The two raging nymphos wasted absolutely no time and charged into each other in the mostly drained pool. Like their last encounter, it felt as if the very Earth shook as their enormous G cups collided. The other girls were already enthralled. They glared at each other intensely as their nipples battled, lightly penetrating their opponent's areola. They growled and grunted as they tried to push into each other, gritting their teeth. They quickly grappled each other and began wrestling throughout the pool but still standing. Eventually, they stumbled and crashed into the water, landing on the matted floor of the pool. They got up, hair wet and disheveled, panting as they glared at each other.

Jasmine then pounced on Sabrina, now on top of her. She grinned as she held her nemesis down and then planted a strong, deep, passionate and hateful kiss on the evil redhead. Her tongue slid down Sabrina’s throat ruthlessly, feeling every gum and the opposing tongue, tasting her sweet saliva. The girls loudly grunted into each other’s mouths as Sabrina tried in vain to reciprocate. They wrestled again, rolling around in the water, soaking each other’s luscious locks and flawless skin. They bearhugged each other as they rolled and their tits locked in their own battle alongside their upper lips. Eventually, Jasmine ended up on top again, still not breaking their primal make out session. The reborn raven then lined up her and her rival’s pussies and began humping and tribbing with all her might, still tonguing Sabrina down.

“Mmmm!” Sabrina moaned into the kiss.

She was surprised that Jasmine was putting up so much of a fight after how broken she was over her humiliating defeat. She would normally find that admirable if it was anyone else. She tried in vain to trib back but her twat was being dominated. Their lower lips joined their upper lips in a kissfight of their own. Jasmine’s wet locks curtained the two enemies as the raven dominated the ginger. Their labia intersected and passionately rubbed together, their fluids coalescing beautifully. Sabrina’s fiery tresses swam out in the water behind her gorgeously as she was fucked hard. All their captive audience could hear was the sound of moaning, grunting, slurping and lips popping.

Soon, Sabrina’s cunt could handle no more of this domination and she felt her first climax approaching. This made her panic as she tried desperately to fight back but it was no use. Jasmine could feel her desperation and increased the intensity of her tribbing, flexing her ass, rubbing her pussy hardee into Sabrina’s. Then suddenly, Sabrina stopped resisting and her body jerked in that all too familiar way. She moaned lightly as she came, shooting her pussy juice straight up Jasmine’s own vaginal canal. Jasmine finally released her, the kiss breaking at last, leaving a trail of drool between their slutty mouths. The two ravenous nymphomaniacs panted as they pulled apart.

“More where that came from, you sick fuck!” Jasmine bragged.

“Call that one a freebee.” Sabrina dismissed. “Savor it while you can.”

This night of feminine conflict was only just beginning. Sabrina flipped her wet hair out of her face and pounced on Jasmine, leading them to wrestle in their pit once again. Vanessa, Holly and Nicole were speechless. What they were watching felt like no ordinary sexfight but a sex war. They dared not speak for fear of screwing up their dynamic. This was one such battle where the opponents best be left on their own, at least until it was all over and done with.

The enemies rolled around until this time, Sabrina ended up on top. She turned Jasmine over to her side and grabbed her one leg, resting it on her shoulder to use as leverage. A near exact repeat of her match against Vanessa. Sabrina then slowly pulled her pelvis back before slamming her cunt straight into the raven’s own lady parts.

“Aghh!!” Jasmine groaned.

“I hope your pretty pussy likes that!” Sabrina teased.

“Not as much as your tasty twat does!” Jasmine shot back.

Sabrina repeated the move, again bringing an audible groan out of Jasmine. Their hair and G cups bounced around with each slam, showing how powerful the move was. As it went on, Sabrina would end each slam with a hard, wet rubbing like a wasp stinging its prey. She would slam into Jasmine, rub her wet, juicy cunt into her rival’s, pull back and repeat. It was a devastating move. Jasmine tried to escape but Sabrina had her tied down with her athletic legs. Her dark, beautiful hair fanned out behind her in the water as she fucked in revenge for before. Sabrina grinned and lightly giggled as she kept slamming and rubbing, slamming and rubbing, slamming and rubbing.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cried.

“I love the sound of you crying out in pleasure, cunt.” Sabrina bragged.

“The feeling is mutual.” Jasmine said through her own moaning.

Their clits came out to play but this position made it awkward for them to collide themselves. Sabrina rectified this with her next slam. As she rubbed into Jasmine, she went out of her way to match up her pleasure bud to that of her nemesis and rubbed accordingly.

“Ohhhh!!!” Jasmine cried from the delicious contact.

“Your clit is so fleshy and springy.” Sabrina commented. “I could rub it all night long…So, I think I will.”

“Enjoy it while it lasts!” Jasmine spat back.

Sabrina obliged by rubbing harder and faster, bringing her whole pelvis into it, showing off her fine booty to her slaves as she did. Jasmine felt her defenses weakening as her orgasm began to show itself. She cursed herself for allowing it to get this far but she also knew at this point that resisting was pointless. She just rubbed back best she could to get Sabrina’s pleasure rising and then it happened.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came violently, bursting all up inside her nemesis.

Sabrina closed her eyes and open-mouth grinned in satisfaction as she felt the raven’s cum travel throughout her inner walls. She loved that feeling.

“Your pussy is as weak and fuckable as ever.” Sabrina bragged as Jasmine caught her breath. “Too bad you came all the way back here just to get fucked into submission yet again!”

Jasmine grit her teeth in anger and then pulled her pelvis back before pouncing on top of Sabrina, sending her falling to the ground, sitting on her belly. Jasmine reached behind her to unleash a flurry of fingering on the ginger’s ripe, red cunt.

“Ughhh!!” Sabrina moaned.

“Not talking shit now, are you, cunt?!” Jasmine mocked.

She brutally knifed four fingers in and out of her rival at what seemed like inhumane speed. Sabrina’s face flushed red as she threw her head back and forth from the overwhelming pleasure. Jasmine smiled with glee down at her hated enemy as she continued her onslaught. She used her free hand to stick inside Sabrina’s loud, arrogant mouth. The ginger licked at her fingers. Jasmine then changed her move, rubbing up and down inside of Sabrina, her hand being coated in vaginal fluid. Sabrina had already worked herself up with that tribbing but what really sealed the deal was what the raven did next. Jasmine brought her fingers up to Sabrina’s pulsating clit and using her index finger and thumb, pinched it hard and twisted it back and forth like the knob to a safe.

“Fuuuuuccckkkk!!!” Sabrina cried.

“Your clit is so fleshy and wet. Appropriate for a thot like you!” Jasmine mocked. “Get used to this feeling, bitch! You’re gonna be experiencing it all night long!”

Jasmine increased the speed of her pinching and twisting to insane degrees, enjoying the almost pained cries of her nemesis, knowing she was causing them. It did not take long for yet another orgasm to rear its ugly head for Sabrina. With Jasmine sitting on top of her stomach, she was helpless to escape or even turn herself over. She was a prisoner of pleasure, much like Vanessa, Holly and Nicole were originally going to be.

“Agh! Agh! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!” Sabrina screamed as she creamed all over Jasmine’s hand.

Jasmine then decided to literally rub that orgasm into Sabrina’s face. She switched hands and jammed the hand that Sabrina just came all over into her opponent’s mouth. Sabrina sucked her own juices off of it, her blood boiling with humiliation as the raven grinned with satisfaction.

“Enjoy your own taste, slut?” Jasmine asked mockingly. “Cause I’ll enjoy it even more!”

Jasmine then slid back and before Sabrina could even react, she grabbed the redhead’s waist and pulled her lower body up, making it face the sky. She then wrapped her legs around Sabrina, her feet pressed against the ginger’s neck and her breasts pressing into her lower back as she snaked out her tongue and licked all across Sabrina’s labia.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted. “Fucking cunt-licking bitch!”

Jasmine’s tongue swept throughout Sabrina lustfully and sloppily. She cooed, signaling her enjoyment of her oral exploration of her nemesis, while Sabrina moaned like the bitch in heat that she was. Jasmine squeezed the redhead into herself, to make sure she had no chance of escaping her cunnilingus assault. She used her flexible tongue to occasionally poke and prod inside Sabrina’s tangy lower lips. The other girls were stunned and amazed to see Jasmine dominating the same woman that defeated all of them with almost no effort. They couldn’t help but be proud.

Jasmine lowered her head further to get her tongue deeper, her wet, black hair falling down and tickling the ginger’s skin. She slurped and slobbered all over her enemy’s glorious cunt, her tongue exploring and violating every spot that it could possibly reach. Jasmine was careful not to get too cocky and give Sabrina a chance to escape this unorthodox but effective position.

“Ohhhh!!” Sabrina cried as Jasmine continued feasting on her.

Jasmine then made a risky move. She moved up just slightly so that her tongue could reach Sabrina’s hardened, pulsating pleasure bud and then wrapped it around the clit. She saw Sabrina’s eyes wince and teeth clench, signaling how overwhelming it was and pressed her advantage. Sabrina struggled to escape this onslaught of oral pleasure but it was no use. Jasmine had her right where she wanted her. The raven used her tongue to assault her opponent’s clit in every way possible and as fast as possible. Sabrina could feel another climax on the way and braced herself for it.

“Agh! Ugh! GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!” She yelled as she burst out all over Jasmine’s face, in her mouth and hair.

Jasmine finally released her, letting her fall into the water as the two nymphos hyperventilated after such intense carnal warfare. Sabrina felt as thought she had underestimated her old enemy. She managed to bring two orgasms out of her in a row without Sabrina being able to turn the tables. She would not make that mistake again.

“Alright, bitch.” Sabrina said as she regained her breath and got up. “The gloves are off now!”

“I’m just getting started, cunt!” Jasmine shot back. “Come over here and bring it!”

Vanessa, Holly and Nicole were enthralled by the display of pure sexual animosity and conflict that they were witnessing. If they weren’t chained to a wall, they’d consider themselves lucky. Jasmine and Sabrina smashed into each other again, immediately beginning to wrestle each other to the matted ground again, rolling around, soaking themselves and each other in the water. They grit their teeth and growled as they rolled, making their mutual hatred very clear. At some point, Sabrina ended up on top this time around and she positioned herself to where she was more or less sitting her cunt on top of Jasmine’s.

“Ugh!” The raven grunted with pleasure and frustration. She had no escape.

“You’re all mine now, you meddling whore!” Sabrina declared.

She rose herself slightly up and then slammed back down, effectively dropping all of her weight on top of her helpless opponent’s cunt.

“Aghhh!!” Jasmine cried.

Sabrina grabbed hold of the raven’s legs for leverage and repeated her move, slamming down on top of her rival. Each drop was devastating and beyond pleasurable. Jasmine felt their labia violently kiss each time and their juices coalesce together. It would be pretty kinky if she didn’t hate Sabrina so much. Another drop.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed as she winced her eyes and bit on her lower lip from the pleasure.

“I never get tired of hearing you moan or seeing your face contorted with pleasure.” Sabrina bragged.

With the next drop, she made sure that their clits made contact and that they rubbed together nice and hard.

“Ohhhh!!” Jasmine moaned.

“Just lie back and enjoy it, you hot bitch.” Sabrina teased.

One more slam and that was it. Jasmine came without her body even warning her beforehand.

“FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she shot her load straight into Sabrina’s dominant twat.

Like Jasmine before her, Sabrina grinned and closed her eyes with pleasure as she felt the hot ejaculate swim up her vaginal canal. Rather than release Jasmine, she reached down, grabbed hold of her still hyperventilating nemesis and then pushed her with her tits all the way towards the wall of the pool. She then bent down and dove her tongue all into Jasmine’s ripe muff, feasting like a starving predator.

“God!” Jasmine cried as Sabrina ate her out.

She positioned Jasmine at the perfect spot where she knew that Vanessa, Holly and Nicole got the best view. She wanted them to see her tongue ravenously explore their partner’s sweet, juicy, tangy, slutty cunt. She swam her tongue all around in different patterns. Up, down, left, right, even diagonally. She made no attempt whatsoever to control her drool, letting it intersect with Jasmine’s fluids. Sabrina moaned and cooed audibly as Jasmine pulled her fiery, orange hair in an attempt to get her nymphomaniacal enemy under control but it was no use. Sabrina loved the taste of a girl right after she tribbed her. The mix of her own juices with those of her rival’s was always delectable.

Sabrina then dragged her tongue upwards from the bottom of Jasmine’s labia in a zigzag pattern all the way up to the raven’s pink, pulsating pleasure bud. She then brought out her teeth and began nibbling at the clit just hard enough. Not to the point where it was painful but not overly soft to the point where she barely felt it. Just right.

“Ugggghhhhh!!” Jasmine groaned.

Sabrina smiled into her nemesis’s cunt as she went to town on the clit, lightly dragging her teeth across it while her tongue still explored Jasmine’s inner walls. So soon after her last climax, Jasmine quickly felt another one coming on at lightning speed. She could do nothing to stop it. Those all too familiar orgasmic volts of electricity flowed throughout her body and then reached her pussy.

“AGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!“ Jasmine shrieked before bursting all over Sabrina’s face, down her throat and seeping into her hair.

Sabrina grinned arrogantly before pulling to Jasmine’s right and letting her raven rival fall to her hands and knees from the devastation of her own orgasm. Sabrina then grabbed Jasmine’s hair and yanked hard, pulling her face to her own before shoving her tongue down Jasmine’s throat. Like Jasmine did to her earlier, Sabrina showed her opponent how her own pussy tasted but this time orally. She moaned lustfully into Jasmine’s helpless mouth, tonguing her throat thoroughly as her soon-to-be pets watched. She loved the mixed flavors of her and Jasmine’s juices and saliva between their mouths. After getting her fill, Sabrina released Jasmine’s hair and then let her fall into the water.

“Well, that was predictable.” Sabrina said as she looked up towards her captive audience. “Now, where were we, my slaves?”

Before the other girls could respond, Vanessa grinned and twitched her head to the right slightly, basically signaling “behind you.” Jasmine pounced on her ginger nemesis from behind, wrapping her legs and arms around Sabrina’s, holding her still and spreading her thighs wide open.

“I ain’t hear no bell, bitch.” Jasmine mocked.

“God, you just never fucking learn!” Sabrina complained. “But fine. I can do this all night.”

“Good.” Jasmine said. “Because so can I!”

‘And we can watch this all night.’ The other girls thought to themselves.

Jasmine used just about all of her strength to keep Sabrina in check. She pried the evil redhead’s legs open with her own and with her forearm around Sabrina’s neck, she used her free hand to reach down and begin manual stimulation of her rival’s pussy. She rubbed hard and fast, jerking Sabrina off as she pressed her tits into her opponent’s back, feeling Sabrina’s long, wet locks tickling her engorged nipples.

“Ugh! Fuck!” Sabrina cried through grit teeth. “I’ll get you for this, cunt!”

“You’ll have a hard time doing that when you’re unconscious!” Jasmine shot back.

Jasmine’s hand went hard to Sabrina’s twat, almost beating it. Her hand pounded at her nemesis’s lower lips hard and fast. The sound of female flesh being smacked and juices coming out echoed throughout the tiled walls of the pool, along with Sabrina’s moaning and groaning and Jasmine’s grunts of effort. Sabrina tried in vain to fight back by rubbing her fine ass against Jasmine’s twat behind her but it was just a drop in the ocean compared to the pleasure the raven was dishing out on her. Sabrina tried her best to walk around the pool in order to create an opportunity to escape but Jasmine stuck on her like gorilla glue, following closely.

Jasmine then started to add individual fingers into the mix, playing Sabrina’s cunt like a guitar. Her entire hand soon became soaked in her opponent’s secretions as she continued her onslaught of pleasure. She would pop in one finger and then another at pure random. She wanted to mix it up as much as possible so that Sabrina couldn’t build up even the smallest amount of immunity to what she was doing.

“You…fucking…goddamn…carpet-munching…whore!” Sabrina cursed through heavy breathing.

“Just…hold…still…and…take it…like…a good…fuckbitch!” Jasmine cursed through her own heavy breathing.

The two kept jerking each other around the pool, Jasmine trying to keep Sabrina under control while Sabrina tried to slip out of Jasmine’s grasp. Jasmine realized that she had to make her cum soon before she became too tired to keep holding her in place. She brought her hand up to Sabrina’s pleasure bud and went to town.

“Aggghh!!” Sabrina cried.

Jasmine rubbed all of her fingers into her rival’s pink nub, giving it a deep tissue massage. She pinched, poked, proded and pressed the helpless little bud. It was all too much for Sabrina, who felt another orgasm coming on.

“Ugh! You…fucking…CUUUUUNNNNTTTTT!!!!!” Sabrina yelped as she ejaculated all over Jasmine’s hand.

Jasmine still did not release her but allowed her rival to catch her breath. Sabrina dipped her head forward in exhaustion, her hair falling forward with her as Jasmine grinned and played with her body. However, Sabrina recovered surprisingly fast and thought of a quick, new tactic. She fell back and took Jasmine with her. Now, the raven was on the ground and the redhead was on top of her, cunt-to-cunt in a reverse cowgirl position.

“Argh!” Jasmine growled out of frustration.

“I ain’t hear no bell.” Sabrina said, mocking what Jasmine said earlier.

“Do your worst, skank!” Jasmine dared.

“You asked for it.” Sabrina replied.

She grabbed a hold of Jasmine’s leg and held it against her chest for leverage as she rubbed her slick, juicy pussy against her opponent’s.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted.

“Feel that?!” Sabrina teased.

Jasmine reached up to pull at Sabrina’s wet, orange hair as she was dominated in this reverse trib. As Sabrina humped Jasmine, their hair and G cups bounced all around, each hump making them audibly grunt and moan out loud. Sabrina rubbed her cunt all over Jasmine’s, their lower lips kissing hatefully but lustfully.

“Ohhh!!” Jasmine groaned.

Sabrina’s pussy utterly dominated her as Jasmine spanked her ass hard in desperation. It stung a bit and gave Sabrina’s ass a nice little jiggle but it had little effect on her current situation. Sabrina slowly and seductively slid her pudenda across Jasmine’s, the feeling sending volts of pleasure throughout her hot, flawless, slutty body. Jasmine’s pleasure center was a ticking time bomb at this point, ready to explode. She could hold it back no more.

“Agggghhhhh!!!!” Jasmine cried as she came again, once again shooting her load all inside of Sabrina.

The two then released each other as they hyperventilated. Jasmine was down but not out. She slid herself down Sabrina’s body until both of their faces were adjacent to each other’s red, ripe pussies. Both of them knew that the other wanted this. They wasted no time and dove right in. Their faces were buried between each other’s thighs as they licked, sucked, tongued and swallowed each other ferociously. The other girls had a hard time seeing the nice, literally juicy details but even they could tell that this 69 battle would be a very heated and fierce one.

The rivals began their duel slowly and sensually, gently dragging their tongues across the other nympho’s tasty pudenda but the peaceful tone of their battle did not last long. It quickly descended into a heated, aggressive and hateful one. They grabbed each other’s thick ass cheeks in a vice grip, their fingers quickly being absorbed by the meat of their cabooses. They were squeezing so hard, their fingers began to slightly ache. They then rolled all across the pool once again, the water drenching them all over as their wet, matted hair flew all over the place, splashing water all around. Eventually, they stopped in a sideways position, with Sabrina being pressed against one of the walls of the pool. Jasmine immediately took advantage of this and used her superior position to press her tongue and mouth deeper into Sabrina’s slick, sweet tang.

She dipped her tongue in as deep as it could go, making Sabrina audibly increase the sounds of her own moaning into Jasmine’s pussy. Jasmine was eating her so intensely that she was pushing Sabrina up against the wall from her cunnilingus onslaught alone. Sabrina tried to eat her back but her inferior position in comparison to Jasmine’s made it hopeless for her to catch up. Jasmine felt her tongue being constricted by Sabrina’s vaginal walls as she licked her, her tongue being flooded with her nemesis’s unique flavor. She grinned as she continued her meal, knowing she had the advantage, at least for the moment. Sabrina felt another climax closing in fast and desperately tried to catch up but it was simply too late.

“MMMMMMMMM!!!!!“ Sabrina cried into Jasmine’s cunt as she came, splattering Jasmine’s face with what few juices weren’t swallowed by the raven.

Sabrina became angry and then gripped Jasmine tightly with her arms and legs before rolling her rival in the opposite direction. Jasmine knew what she was trying to do and attempted to resist but Sabrina had her in a vice grip. She rolled herself and Jasmine all the way to the opposite end of the pool, this time she was the one with the advantageous position, with Jasmine pressed up against the wall. Sabrina then unleashed all of her oral skills on Jasmine’s beautiful pussy, licking and sliding her tongue all over. Jasmine audibly grunted into Sabrina’s own pussy as the evil ginger feasted on her ravenously. She licked from top to bottom like a dog, showing off how much she loved going down on her nemesis. Like Sabrina before her, Jasmine tried to turn it around but it was no use. Sabrina feasted on her with extreme, furious lust.

She soon found Jasmine’s clit and like before, began nibbling on it at the perfect middle ground between painful and pleasurable. She had the raven right where she wanted her. Jasmine felt her own orgasm begin to approach her at lightning speed. She tried to resist by squeezing her legs around Sabrina’s head, giving her less room to operate but that just made Sabrina’s tongue and Jasmine’s pussy all the more inseparable. Jasmine’s climax was now inevitable.

“MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!” Jasmine screamed into Sabrina’s twat as she came, bursting all over Sabrina’s face, hair and down her throat.

As their 69 duel went on, they rolled away from the wall again, this time randomly, with no particular direction. They began adding fingers in addition to their mouths and tongues to this standoff. Jasmine fingered Sabrina using her middle and ring fingers, her hand displaying the heavy metal devil horn sign because of it. She used her index and pinky fingers to play with Sabrina’s clit. Sabrina, meanwhile, put her four fingers into one and knifed them deep inside Jasmine’s twat, using her free thumb to massage her opponent’s clit. They did this all the while continuing to tongue each other’s pussies down with all of their power and emotion.

The pressure proved to be overwhelming for both of them and they quickly came all over each other. They kept this up for over an hour, constantly rolling around the pool and orgasm after orgasm after orgasm hitting them both like trucks. Eventually, they finally pulled apart from each other and began audibly hyperventilating. Their eyes began to show their growing fatigue but their determination and mutual hatred kept them going. Jasmine crawled towards Sabrina, right in front of her exposed pussy and grabbed her impressive G cups. She then brought them straight into Sabrina’s ripe, red cunt and began massaging them into it, initiating a lesbian paizuri.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted.

“Not done with you yet, bitch.” Jasmine said through heavy breathing.

“I can take it all day, amateur.” Sabrina shot back, also through heavy breathing.

Jasmine resumed her titty-fucking, sliding her breasts all into Sabrina’s sweet, juicy, succulent tang. Sabrina’s head thrashed around, her thick, orange locks flying as she was pleasured by Jasmine’s G cups. Jasmine pressed the assault by rubbing her tits in parallel patterns, moving one up and the other down. She felt her hard nipples brushing against Sabrina’s inner walls and being coated in her rival’s fluids. Sabrina moaned like the bitch in heat that she was. Jasmine scrapped her nipples all around Sabrina’s vaginal walls and without even touching the clit, Sabrina already felt another orgasm coming on.

“Fuck! Fuck! FUUUCCKKK!!!” Sabrina cried as she burst all over Jasmine’s tits.

Jasmine was pretty proud of herself but before she could react, Sabrina got up and pushed her down on her back, showing her own twat off. Sabrina then decided to get some payback by initiating her own titty-fucking session.

“Do your worst, bitch!” Jasmine dared.

“More than happy to, cunt.” Sabrina shot back.

Sabrina brought her own luscious, bouncy G cups up towards her opponent’s twat and rubbed them into it furiously.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted.

Sabrina grinned at the sound of her nemesis in pleasure as she sped up her lesbian paizuri. She used a slightly different technique than Jasmine, rubbing her tits side-to-side instead of up and down. It proved to be quite effective. She took this one step further by raising her nipples jointly up towards Jasmine’s pulsating clit and pressed the three fleshy buds together.

“Ohhh!! Fuuucckkk!!!” Jasmine cried. It was devastating. So devastating that Jasmine cursed herself for not thinking of it first.

The raven felt another climax closing in at terrifying speed. She could hold it back no longer.

“AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came, long losing count of the number of orgasms.

Sabrina felt her tits being drenched with her opponent’s fluids and cooed at the cool, nipple-hardening feeling. As Jasmine caught her breath, the evil ginger got up and walked around behind the raven’s head. Jasmine was expecting her nemesis to sit on her face but she did something different. Something unexpected. She lowered her head down towards Jasmine’s bright, pink, sharp nipples and began suckling at them, her own breasts inches above Jasmine’s face. Jasmine quickly caught on and began gnawing at Sabrina’s in return, initiating a tit-sucking 69. The two bitter rivals licked each other’s cum-soaked nipples lovingly and passionately, occasionally nibbling with teeth but gently. After they licked each other’s tits clean, the two enemies sat down close to each other and cuddled up before initiating a slow, passionate, lustful make out session.

Vanessa, Holly and Nicole were absolutely dumbfounded at the stamina these two nymphomaniacs had. Any of them would’ve passed out multiple climaxes ago. They especially admired their partner. Sabrina had whipped all of their slutty pussies with ease and here Jasmine was giving her the match of her life for the third time in a row. There wasn’t a doubt in their minds that Jasmine was the best nympho of all of them. Holly and Nicole had no problem accepting that but Vanessa was secretly a bit bitter about her greatest rival’s clear cut superiority. It would not be anywhere near enough to deter any of them from future rematches with the raven, though.

After breaking their kiss and swapping each other’s secretions, Jasmine and Sabrina locked eyes. It had been a long night. The two looked tired and drained. It appeared that it would be any bitch’s match still. They both looked back at the hours upon hours of lesbian pleasure they had dished out on each other and how they still wanted more despite how fatigued they were beginning to get.

“You’re good.” Sabrina said. “I’ll admit that much.”

“You’re not so bad yourself.” Jasmine admitted. “But I didn’t come all this way to lose again.”

“Well, that’s just too bad for you.” Sabrina mocked. “Like I said, I want you on that wall with my other pets.”

“They’re not your pets.” Jasmine argued. “They’re mine.”

Holly rolled her eyes. Nicole grinned with glee. Vanessa grit her teeth.

“Is that so?” Sabrina asked sarcastically. “Well, I hope they don’t mind seeing their mistress get fucked into a comatoic state for a second time!”

The other girls gasped at Sabrina’s low blow. Jasmine was just stone-faced.

“And again, it’s too bad your man isn’t here.” Sabrina mocked. “He’s not too hard on himself. I wonder if seeing me outfuck you again would make him realize who the better woman is.”

Jasmine still did not react.

“Or maybe I’ll just chain him up and use him for my pleasure just like the rest of you!” Sabrina announced.

The chained girls were all open-mouthed in shock and waited for the oncoming earthquake of sexual domination that was Jasmine’s rage mode…but nothing. Jasmine was still as calm as ever.

“Nothing?” Sabrina asked in an annoyed tone. “Did I fuck you so hard that it took all the rage out of you or something?”

Jasmine did not respond.

“Come on!” Sabrina said angrily. “Show me Mr. Hyde, Dr. Jekyll!”

Jasmine still showed no reaction.

“I said get angry!” Sabrina yelled as she pounced on Jasmine and they rolled all around the pool again.

As Sabrina became more and more frustrated, Jasmine realized what her weakness was. Like the raven once did, Sabrina relied too much on her anger and hatred to defeat her rivals. It worked before as Sabrina’s rage surpassed Jasmine’s back then but now, it was clouding her judgment and making her careless. How do you defeat rage? With pure, unbreakable focus. While Jasmine still had her anger like any person does and she still had a deep, seething hatred of her nemesis, she knew how to control it now and utilize it to the best of her ability. In other words, she’s gone from the Incredible Hulk to Professor Hulk. As they rolled, Sabrina ended up on top again and looked down on Jasmine’s stoic face with deep aggravation.

“Wipe that smug look off your bitch face already!” Sabrina yelled. “God, I fucking hate you! But not as much as I love fucking you!”

The other girls were stunned by Jasmine’s state of absolute calm in the face of what normally would get Sabrina murdered.

Sabrina tribbed into Jasmine with all of her power and remaining energy. Jasmine winded just slightly from the pleasure but that wasn’t good enough for Sabrina. She wanted to see the face of her nemesis contorted with overwhelming pleasure and sexual humiliation.

“You fucking cunt!” Sabrina cursed. “Why won’t you say something?!”

“Sticks and stones.” Jasmine said calmly. Her first actual response to Sabrina’s attempted provocations.

“Fine, slut.” Sabrina said. “I’ll just have to make you react with my superior body!”

Nicole realized the mistake Sabrina was making. It was the same mistake that Nicole herself made during her cherished first match with her raven-haired fuck buddy. The redhead overexerted herself and was doing all of the work while Jasmine feigned submission to make her tire herself out. Now, the ginger was doing the exact same thing. She fell for it, hook, line and sinker. Sabrina continued to grind into her enemy, completely clueless that she was playing right into Jasmine’s hands.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted with effort and pleasure. “That’s right, bitch! Just lie down and take it like a good little whore!”

Jasmine had to stop herself from smiling at how her psychological strategy had gone down like clockwork. She just relaxed and sat back while Sabrina did herself in.

“Agh!” Sabrina grunted again. “You…fucking…goddamn…cunt-licking…nipple-sucking…meddling…flatfoot…cunt!”

Jasmine didn’t want to make it too obvious and clue Sabrina in, so she did hump back a little bit to give the impression that she was still in the fight. Low and behold, this just made Sabrina even more blindly angry.

“I said hold still and take it like the slut you are!” Sabrina ordered. She then held down Jasmine’s arms with her own, further exerting herself.

“You should be grateful that I’m even giving you the time of day!” Sabrina ranted. “You fucking whores took everything from me and now, you’ll spend the rest of your lives as my sextoys!”

“Is that so?” Jasmine teased. “Well, better break me in…Assuming you can.”

“I’ll shut that cocky mouth of yours up!” Sabrina declared.

She bent down to forcibly and hatefully kiss Jasmine. Jasmine did kiss back to keep up the illusion of resistance but she still let Sabrina do most of the work. Their tongues wrestled passionately and lustfully as Sabrina’s wet, fiery, orange hair curtained both of them. The ginger’s tongue absolutely dominated the raven’s. Suddenly, Sabrina broke the kiss just slightly, their faces still just centimeters apart and gave Jasmine an arrogant smile.

“How stupid do you think I am?“ Sabrina asked rhetorically.

“Huh?” Jasmine asked, confused before realizing what she meant.

Sabrina then lowered herself down towards Jasmine’s pussy and went down on her again.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted.

Sabrina had her figured out right from the start. She used her own method of psychological warfare and gave Jasmine the illusion that she was falling for her “Let her exhaust herself” strategy. Now, Sabrina unleashed an onslaught of cunnilingus on her nemesis, tonguing her nether regions all over. This was not good. Jasmine was the one being pleasured now without Sabrina receiving any. She had to change this as her exhaustion began to set in. She felt as if she could only handle a few more orgasms before passing out. She had to turn the tables somehow. As Sabrina feasted on her, Jasmine reached down as far as she could to finger Sabrina from behind. It wasn’t much but it was better than nothing.

However, this stretching proved to be too exerting for Jasmine and she had to try something else. She lurched her heavy, tiring body forward and forced herself and Sabrina onto the matted floor. She was now sitting on Sabrina’s face as the ginger continued her meal. She tried to escape but her rival held her down by her thighs, trapping her in her oral assault.

“Ohhh!!” Jasmine cried as Sabrina’s tongue reached her clit.

She felt the tongue swirl all around her defenseless pleasure bud, poking, licking, prodding, slurping and slobbering all over it viciously and without any pitty, remorse or mercy. Jasmine thought fast and reached behind her to finger Sabrina but the ginger held onto her so tightly that she couldn’t turn around all the way and had to stretch herself just to reach her enemy’s pussy. Once again, it was too exerting and she gave up. It seemed that all she could do was give into Sabrina’s pleasuring of her. Vanessa, Holly and Nicole watched helplessly. They couldn’t help but wonder if Jasmine was really going to lose again. As Sabrina swept her tongue from the bottom to top of Jasmine’s labia, she simply couldn’t hold back her oncoming climax any longer.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed. “No! No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

The raven came, spilling her fluids out all over Sabrina’s face yet again. The ginger basked in her victory, letting her opponent’s juices waterfall all over her and into her hair. Jasmine fell back, still on top of Sabrina. It was all over. Jasmine had lost again. All doubt had been erased that Sabrina was the superior nymphomaniac. Jasmine’s exhaustion hit her like a semi. She felt her consciousness fading. She went through so much…She forced herself out of the seemingly endless rut that she was in and came all this way only to lose again.

“Get up!” Holly shouted, breaking the audience’s long silence. “You’re better than her! I know you are!”

“Yes!” Nicole agreed. “The Jazz I know is a superwoman who would never give up!”

“I know that’s not all you’ve got!” Vanessa yelled. “We didn’t go through all of this just for you to go right back to being a bed-ridden mope! Get your ass up and show her what a real nympho can do!”

“Shut your mouths, slaves!” Sabrina ordered. “Your champion got fucked by me for the second time in a row! And now it’s your turn!”

Jasmine’s hearing was fading but she still heard the pleas of her frenemies. All her memories came flooding back. All of her trials, tribulations and tribadisme. All the physical, mental and emotional strain of everything she did for what she loved. Ben’s cancer diagnosis, her resorting to pickpocketing, meeting Nicole, fucking Nicole, partnering up with Nicole, casing the museaum, getting corned by Vanessa and Holly, outfucking them both, her first match with Sabrina, her rematches with all of the other girls, Ben getting kidnapped, her second match and first loss to Sabrina and then the pathetic state she was put in before unfucking herself and back to the present.

No. It wasn’t going to end like this. Not again. As Sabrina got up to go punish her pets for speaking out of turn, Jasmine got up and snuck up behind her. Vanessa, Holly and Nicole all noticed this and smiled smugly.

“What’re those looks for?” Sabrina asked in an annoyed tone.

Once again, Vanessa twitched her head to the right, signaling for Sabrina to look behind her. As she did, Jasmine crashed her tits into her rival’s, their G cups clashing and their nipples poking into each other’s areola.

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again!” Jasmine declared. “I ain’t hear no bell!”

“You stubborn cunt!” Sabrina cursed through her grunting. “What’s it gonna take for you to realize you can’t win?!”

“I could say the same thing to you, fire crotch!” Jasmine shot back. “I’ll keep fucking you for days, weeks, months, even years if I have to!”

“Still think you’re hot shit, huh?” Sabrina said. “It won’t change the outcome! Now let’s fuck, you hot bitch!”

“Happily, you tasty cunt!” Jasmine said.

The two nymphos once again brought their mouths together for a hateful but passionate kissing session. The sound of lips popping and tongues being sucked echoed across the pool walls as they made out ferociously. As if they were trying to swallow each other. This was it. It will be decided here once and for all. The same place where it all began. Their first battle in this drained pool was only just over a month ago but it felt like another lifetime and the two competitors felt like totally different women from that time. Sabrina reached up to grab a tight hold on Jasmine’s wet, black hair and Jasmin eagerly reciprocated, grabbing hold of Sabrina’s own soaked, ginger locks as their make out session became even more vicious.

‘Teach her a lesson!’ Holly thought to herself.

‘That’s my girl!’ Nicole thought to herself.

‘Just get this over with already.’ Vanessa thought to herself.

The two used their free arms to grab hold of each other and danced throughout the drained pool. It was like a sexfight tango. They still did not break their fierce kiss as they explored the pool all over. Eventually, they fell onto the watery, matted floor, once again rolling all over each other. This was what they both lived for. Right now, the rest of the world doesn't exist. Their entire world was in their little arena and the only other person was their bitter rival and the only thing that mattered was coming out on top no matter what it would take. Time ceased to exist for both of them. Sex, sex and nothing but sex was the only thing on their lustful, perverted, nymphomaniacal minds. They fucked each other like the fate of the world depended on it.

As they rolled around, they kept tribbing each other with everything they had. Their pussies were sore, red and beaten down but that wasn’t even slowing either of them down. Their fatigue grew and grew as their lower lips battled like a pair of mythological warriors. They stopped rolling side by side, finally breaking their ravenous kiss as they stared each other down. They were both an absolute mess. Faces flushed red, hair damp and disheveled, faces covered with each other’s lipstick and eyes looking half dead. They both knew that this had to end sooner or later. They bearhugged each other, their impressive racks coming together yet again and their nipples colliding in another glorious battle of feminine flesh.

“Why…won’t…you…go…down?” Sabrina asked in an exhausted voice.

“Just…give…up already!” Jasmine said in her own tired tone. “You’re going back…to…jail! And this time…we’ll throw away the key!”

“I dare you…to…try!” Sabrina challenged.

They rolled into each other again, this time slower and with more effort. Sabrina ended up on top and grabbed both of Jasmine’s legs, resting them on her shoulders to use as leverage before tribbing Jasmine once again.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted.

“Just take it.” Sabrina said through heavy breathing. “Nothing will stop me from dominating you!”

Sabrina humped Jasmine with everything she had, rubbing her cunt into her rival’s like before, very hard and slow to maximize the pleasure. Jasmine shook her head back and forth as her nemesis fucked her. Suddenly, she saw an orange glow light up the entire pool. She couldn’t believe it. The sun was coming up! How long had they been fucking?! Nevertheless, she kept up her domination of her bitter enemy. As she said, nothing was going to stop her from claiming this victory. She would go onto the end. The sounds of pussy juices oozing together as well as Jasmine and Sabrina both moaning and panting echoed throughout the watery, matted arena. This had reached the point where it could no longer be called a simple sexfight or even a sex war. Instead, this was a confrontation between two forces of nature. An unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

“Ugh! Fuck!” Jasmine cried as she humped back into Sabrina.

“You…fucking…cunt!” Sabrina cursed as she continued dominating Jasmine.

The other girls were in absolute awe. They felt as if they were witnessing history in the making. Now they felt bad that they only saw the very end of their first match and none of their second. What they would’ve given to have been flies on the walls for all of both of them. As Sabrina continued tribbing, she felt their clits finally meet, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout both of their bodies.

“Oh!” Sabrina cried.

“Ah!” Jasmine yelped.

Sabrina pushed on, continuing to rub her pussy passionately into that of her raven nemesis. She was beyond frustrated at this point. This all started over one of her usual extortion rackets. Some bitch who just wanted to help her husband and came to her secret business out of desperation. Anyone else would’ve been just another one of her victims but Jasmine had proved to be her worst nightmare. It was almost like fate that these two nymphomaniacs had crossed paths and then crossed cunts and crossed clits. Still, all good things must come to an end and Sabrina would not lose. She would show her bitter rival once and for all that she was better than her. Jasmine felt that all-too-familiar feeling of orgasmic volts flowing through her body.

“Ugh! Agh! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!” Jasmine screamed so loud that she feared the neighbors might hear as she sprayed like a garden hose all over Sabrina, completely coating her.

As the orgasm came down and Jasmine’s eyes closed in capitulation, Sabrina released her and looked down at her defeated foe. She finally did it. She struggled to stand up and turned around. She was so exhausted that she considered calling it a night and playing with her new toys tomorrow. Then, as the sun had fully risen and the darkness of the night was completely gone, she heard noise from behind her as her heart sank. Jasmine had gotten up again. Sabrina was speechless. The two gave each other death glares to end all death glares. Their terrifying looks were as determined as they were hateful. Jasmine slightly stumbled as she approached Sabrina, her own exhaustion showing. Vanessa, Holly and Nicole’s eyes went wide with amazement.

The two silently approached each other before Jasmine tackled Sabrina down into the matted, watery floor, turned her over, put her nemesis onto her hands and knees, grabbed her wet, fiery hair nice and tight before aligning their pussies and fucking Sabrina doggy-style. Jasmine brought her pelvis back nice and far before slamming into Sabrina’s worn down cunt as hard as she could.

“Agghhh!!” Sabrina cried.

Jasmine said nothing. She was absolutely and utterly focused on the task at hand. She used her other arm to wrap around Sabrina’s front, juggling her G cup tits as she continued her domination. Each slam felt like a shotgun of pleasure being unloaded all inside of Sabrina. Jasmine too, would rub nice and hard into her rival’s pussy with each slam, literally rubbing her dominant position in. Sabrina had also worked herself up from all that tribbing a bit ago and it was not long until she felt that devastating familiarity of an oncoming climax. One that she was sure would be her last. Then, she realized something. She was right next to a certain tile of the pool wall. While Jasmine closed her eyes in pleasure, Sabrina pressed the tile and revealed the same secret compartment that housed the syringe she would use to drug her opponents.

“Look out!” Vanessa yelled.

Jasmine opened her eyes and realized what was happening but it was too late. Sabrina jabbed her in the elbow with the needle.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted in pain.

“No!” Holly cried.

“You fucking bitch!” Nicole yelled.

“Just like you, isn’t it?” Vanessa mocked.

“I told you I wasn’t going to lose.” Sabrina said.

Jasmine’s eyes almost rolled into the back of her head…but she wasn’t falling. She grabbed Sabrina, turned her back around and resumed her doggy-style position.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Sabrina yelled through her panting.

“Wow.” Holly said.

“Holy shit…” Nicole said.

“Is she even human?” Vanessa asked.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted. “What the fuck are you?!”

“The better woman.” Jasmine answered confidently.

As she fucked Sabrina, her mix of rage and focus worked like a charm. She was just angry enough to motivate herself without being blinded by it like her opponent. She pulled her rival’s orange hair again and fucked her even harder than last time. The drug was beginning to take effect, however, she had to finish this fast. She felt her stamina weakening and her already massive exhaustion increasing. She slammed, rubbed and fucked her nemesis with absolutely everything she had left. Sabrina felt her orgasm coming back on and knew that it was as good as over. Each slam brought her closer and closer and closer and closer and closer until it finally happened.

“Agh! Ugh! Fuck! Goddamnit!” Sabrina cursed before she could hold it back no longer.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sabrina screamed loud enough for what sounded like the whole city to hear before Jasmine released her and she fell forward like a brick. It was finally over. Jasmine had the guts, got the glory, went the distance and now she’s not gonna stop. She was a survivor through and through. She won. After three unworldly matches, each more intense than the last, Jasmine proved once and for all that she was the better woman. She had to stop herself from tearing up. The clit queen had finally reclaimed her throne.

“That’s how it’s done!” Holly cheered.

“I knew you could do it!” Nicole cheered.

“Sure kept us in suspense long enough.” Vanessa said.

Jasmine smiled and it wasn’t her usual, devious, arrogant smile but rather an actual, pleasant, relieved smile. Suddenly, her adrenaline from the fight wore off and her exhaustion along with the drug was starting to set in. She felt her head get heavier and heavier before she was about to fall back.

“Hey!” Vanessa yelled. “Aren’t you forgetting something?!”

“Oh, yeah.” Jasmine said with a weak whisper.

She weakly got up out of the pool for what felt like the first time in years and grabbed Sabrina’s remote control. She pressed the right button and her partners were finally released.

“Ugh!” Holly groaned as she stretched. “Man, that really stiffened the joints!”

“Tell me about it.” Nicole said. “I never wanna be chained up ever again!…Unless Jasmine’s the one doing it.”

“You’re such a femsimp.” Holly teased.

“After that match, can you blame me?” Nicole replied.

“Easy, girls.” Vanessa said. “Case closed. We got our bust. Now let’s bag that gutter trash up and go home.”

The girls got into the pool, handcuffed the unconscious Sabrina and dragged her up out of the pool. It was then that they noticed that their champion was curled up on one of Sabrina’s lawn chairs, sleeping like a log. None of them could blame her. Normally, they would’ve taken advantage of her in her sleep like last time but after saving all their fine asses and giving them the show of a lifetime, they decided that she earned a nice rest. At least for now.

“I say we use her instead like she wanted to use us!” Nicole proposed, referring to Sabrina.

“Please, she’s not good enough for that!” Holly argued.

“Blondie’s right.” Vanessa agreed. “I have a better idea, anyway.”

The next thing Jasmine knew, she was coming to on her own bed. She could feel the familiarity of her own mattress. As her strength finally returned to her and she opened her eyes, she realized that she was still naked. She tried to get up only for a sudden force to pull her back down. She looked and realized that she had been chained to her own bed! She went from groggy and confused to angry and annoyed very fast.

“What the fuck is this?!” Jasmine yelled.

“She’s awake!” She heard a voice yell from outside her door.

“Finally!” Another voice said.

Vanessa, Holly and Nicole, all naked marched into the bedroom.

“About time you rejoined the land of the living.” Vanessa said.

“This is how you thank me for saving all your sorry asses, huh?” Jasmine asked sarcastically.

“You did call us your pets.” Vanessa pointed out. “Plus, we were chained up like that for 12 hours.”

“So, what does that…Wait…I fought that bitch for 12 hours?“ Jasmine asked.

“Yep!“ Nicole confirmed happily. “And you were amazing, Jazz! We’ve never seen anything like it!”

“But after all that time without moving, we figured we deserve an award.” Holly said.

“An award for getting your pussies whipped even though it was three on one?” Jasmine teased.

“Hey!” Vanessa protested. “She picked us off one at a time! Plus, she drugged me while I was winning!”

“Besides, you were all mopey and dopey for days.” Nicole pointed out. “You owe us for that!”

“We waited two whole days for you to wake up.” Holly said. “We wanted to just play with you in your sleep but thunder thighs wouldn’t let us.”

“Did…Did you say two days?!” Jasmine asked in shock.

“That’s right, sweetie.” Vanessa answered. “A full 48 hours, you were out cold.”

“Fuck…” Jasmine said in surprise. She then looked at the clock and noticed that it was 2:00 PM. “Wait…Ben’s gonna be home soon!”

“Lucky him.” Vanessa said. “What better sight to come home to than his fully recovered wife getting fucked by three hot babes?”

“I’ll get you all for this, you know that, don’t you?” Jasmine threatened, jokingly.

“Yeah, yeah. We’re so scared.” Holly said. “Anyway, I won the first round of Rock Paper Scissors, so I’m going first!”

“Enjoy the better woman while it lasts, princess.” Jasmine teased.

Holly silenced Jasmine by getting on top of her and aligning their bodies perfectly. She brought her mouth down to lovingly kiss the brunette, her tongue exploring Jasmine’s mouth as she gently humped her. Their lower lips kissed lustfully as their nipples stabbed into each other, penetrating the other girl’s areola. Holly’s blonde locks curtained the two as they made out. Nicole watched anxiously, waiting for her turn as Vanessa smiled at them all. She would never admit it but she was happy and relieved that the team was back together again and what better way to celebrate than this?

Holly rubbed her pussy into Jasmine’s as the raven was helpless to touch her back. All she could do was reciprocate the kiss and gently hump her back from this position. Holly moved her hair out the way to give Vanessa and Nicole a better view of their make out session. Holly broke the kiss.

“We missed you.” Holly said.

“And I missed you.” Jasmine admitted.

“Stop before I get all misty-eyed.” Vanessa said sarcastically.

“Just keep going, so I can have my turn, already!” Nicole begged.

“What are you, six?” Holly mocked before she resumed her playtime.

Their pussies kissed as Holly rubbed into Jasmine back and forth. Their clits now came out to play and Holly quickly brought them together.

“Mmmm!!” Jasmine moaned into Holly’s mouth, still tonguing her down.

Holly now slowly and viciously ground her labia up through Jasmine’s, making the raven’s eyes wince before resuming their clitoral standoff. Soon, both Holly and Jasmine could not handle much more of this and their orgasms began to approach them at the exact same time. Holly broke the kiss again.

“AGGGHHHH!!!!” They both cried as they shot their loads inside of each other and slowly caught their breath.

“There!” Nicole announced. “We agreed on one orgasm for each of us! Now get off!”

“So greedy…” Holly teased. “Are you sure you’re done thieving?”

The blonde got off of Jasmine and the redhead quickly took her place and shoved her tongue down Jasmine’s throat.

“I knew you’d come back to us!” Nicole said with a smile and almost tears.

She then climbed on top of Jasmine and sat on her face.

“Lick me! Now!” Nicole ordered.

Jasmine didn’t have much choice and began tonguing Nicole’s pussy down.

“Oh, yeah!” Nicole moaned. “I missed your tongue so much, Jazz! God, where have you been all my life?!”

“Why aren’t you that thirsty for me?” Vanessa asked Holly jokingly.

“Who says I’m not?” Holly joked.

Nicole’s hair and G cups bounced as her best friend orally pleasured her. She could not get enough of it.

“Oh, that’s the stuff!” Nicole cooed. “I knew you’d beat that bitch! She wishes she could eat pussy half as good as you do!”

Jasmine showed her appreciation for her support by licking harder and faster. Her tongue swimming throughout the thirsty redhead’s sweet, tangy twat.

“God, Jasmine! You are so amazing!” Nicole cried as Jasmine ate her out.

Her tongue reached Nicole’s clit and went to town, swirling and slobbering all over it. Nicole could already feel her climax rearing its head.

“Oh! God! Yes! YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!” Nicole shrieked as she came, dousing Jasmine’s face and hair with her secretions.

Nicole got off of Jasmine as she caught her breath.

“You taste as amazing as ever, Nikki.” Jasmine teased.

“Never leave us again. Promise!” Nicole ordered.

“I promise.” Jasmine said as she rolled her eyes.

Nicole hugged her and gave her a big kiss, licking each other’s tongues as Jasmine shared Nicole’s own flavor with her. The redhead then got up and there was only one girl left. Their fearless leader herself.

“I really got through to you, didn’t I?” Vanessa asked.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Jasmine denied.

“Yeah, right, you cocky bitch.” Vanessa dismissed. “But you’ll appreciate what I’m about to do for you.”

Vanessa climbed on top of Jasmine and aligned their hot bodies in a 69 position. Jasmine felt Vanessa’s long, thick, brown hair caress her legs as the two sexy rivals ate each other. The ultimate welcome back present. The sound of slurping and juices being swallowed filled the room as the two nymphos devoured each other’s slick, juicy, tangy twats. Holly and Nicole smiled at the older women enjoying themselves. They buried their tongues inside of the other’s cunt, feeling them being constricted by vaginal walls and smashed with waves of fluids. They smiled into their cunnilingus, taking satisfaction in the squad’s rebirth. Reunited and it feels so good. The two enjoyed each other’s flavor before their orgasms began to show themselves.

Holly and Nicole joined in. Nicole helped Jasmine eat out Vanessa while Holly helped Vanessa eat out Jasmine. The two tongues exploring their pussies proved to be far too much and they both came.

“AHHHHH!!!!!” They both yelled as they burst their cum all over each other’s and the younger girl’s smiling, content faces.

Vanessa got up and they all cuddled up to Jasmine and tongued her mouth all at the same time. Four gorgeous girls licking at each other at the same time. What a sight. They broke their fourway kiss.

“732 Forever!” Vanessa declared.

“732 Forever!” The other girls cheered at the same time.

“By the way…”Jasmine began. “What did you do to Sabrina?”

“I had to pull some strings but we got her into a very special wing of St. Lilith's Correctional Facility.” Vanessa answered.

“Isn’t that a prison for rich nymphos whose families paid off the courts to get them sent there, so they can fuck each other?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes.” Vanessa answered. “But I know the guard captain there. Olivia Brooks is her name. She has that bitch locked up in a wing for particularly shitty cunts. She’s basically the fucktoy of the guards and the more well behaved inmates.”

“So, she’ll be used as a sex slave for the rest of her life?” Jasmine asked. “Not bad at all, you dirty cunt.”

“I do my best, you slutty bitch.” Vanessa teased. “Oh and while you’re still cuffed…I may as well tell you this now…I want to fuck Ben.”

Holly and Nicole almost jumped in terror at that statement but surprisingly, Jasmine did not lose her shit.

“You’ll have to fuck me first.” Jasmine said with her usual, cocky grin.

“Wouldn’t have it any other way.” Vanessa said.

The brunette used her key to unchain Jasmine and the girls continued their celebration. Between the kissing, licking, moaning and orgasms, they did not hear a car pull up and the car door slam shut. Ben walked up to his front door, house keys in hand. He was glad to be home but he hated to see his beloved wife in such a condition. He hoped that her mood had improved while he was gone. Little did he know…

As he unlocked and opened the door, he went upstairs to his and Jasmine’s bedroom and as she opened the door, he was met with the sight of a lifetime. Jasmine in a lesbian foursome with her partners. As they rolled around, they noticed that they were being watched and stopped as Ben looked on, jaw dropping.

“Hi, honey.” Jasmine said casually, cuddling up between Holly and Vanessa. “I’m all better now.”

“I…can..see that.” Ben said, obviously in shock and pitching a tent through his work pants.

“Expect to come home to this a lot, handsome.” Vanessa said flirtatiously.

“You are one lucky bastard, you know that?” Holly asked from between Nicole’s legs.

“Of course he knows that.” Nicole said. “He has four hot bisexual women all to himself!”

“Wait, what?” Ben asked, positive that his extremely clingy and jealous wife would never allow that.

“Yeah, why not?” Jasmine said, shrugging her shoulders. “But you’ll all have to go through me first.”

“Challenge accepted.” Holly said.

“You don’t mind that, do you, honey?” Jasmine asked.

“Uhh…” Ben said, not sure how to answer that.

“Of course, he doesn’t!” Vanessa answered for him. “He’s a warm-blooded man!”

“Then it’s settled.” Jasmine said. “I’ve shared everything with these girls since we’ve met, anyway.”

“If you’re certain, babe.” Ben said, calming down. “I’m just glad you’re better. What about Sabrina?”

“Outfucked and humiliated by your hot piece of pussy of a wife!” Nicole said.

“And rotting in a more secure cell than last time.” Holly added.

“Oh. That’s good.” Ben said.

“Now, handsome, why don’t you come here and join the party?” Vanessa asked.

“Wha?” Ben asked, his heart pounding out of his chest.

“Fine.” Jasmine said. “I’ll allow it just this once but after this, you all have to earn him!”

“Umm…Okay.” Ben said nervously.

Ben stripped down and joined in. He was nervous at first but quickly got into the groove of it. It was a Hell of a day. The festivities went on well into the night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Re: Return of the Queen

This is a great story with a satisfying conclusion. I hope we have not seen the last of Sabrina and I also hope that she is able to avenge her defeat at some point. As I've written to Yuri privately, I think that a good villian is one who really has a chance of beating the hero and I don't see anything from this story that would suggest Sabrina cannot change her tactics and be more than a match for Jasmine the next time they tangle.

I am looking forward to more stories with these characters.

JB
    JB57