Simovich or Simobitch

Ruby yawned, stretching luxuriously. Even after a week the massive, soft bed, still felt odd to her after years of that hard single one. A grunt, and a mumble, made her grin as she swung her legs off the mattress. Hal Breckenridge lay on his back, muttering incoherently to himself. June was fun, but Ruby needed variety and when the two women showed up at the Grind they came back with a pair of trophies. It was much like a buffet. So many choices, so little time. Speaking of which. The redhead threw on a robe and left her bedmate still dreaming as she looked to move downstairs. However, passing by June's room made her realize that she was probably going to be responsible for breakfast.

Deep masculine grunts made their way into the corridor, followed by June's own enthusiastic cries. Remembering her choice of partner from the previous night the redhead had to wonder if maybe the damn cougar was onto something . With the bed facing the door her first sight was the pale ass rising and falling as it pounded frantically at the woman underneath.

"YES! YES!" The milf shouted deliriously. "MAKE ME COME BOBBIE! MAKE ME...UHHH...YES!!!"

Even as June howled, Bob Newbie shouted as his entire body went rigid and his hips, if it was even possible, pistoned even faster as he unloaded what must've been an earth-shattering orgasm.

"We're not done yet." A radiant looking June declared, rolling the young Newbie onto the bed and twisting around in a reverse cowgirl. She immediately spotted Ruby, and blew the other woman a kiss as a pair of hands grabbed her hips and started pulling her in a rapid jerking motion. "Give me everything you got boy. I'm gonna drain you dry!"

Muttering soft curses Ruby made her way to the kitchen. She was no five star chef, but she could handle eggs and there were waffles in the freezer. If they wanted anything fancier they'd have to go into town for it. Though she debated if there was any point since it looked like food was the last thing on anyone's mind in this house. And as a sharp cry reached her in the kitchen...she realized she was of the same mind.

"Fuck it," she muttered to herself and headed back upstairs. In her room she tossed the covers off the bed and crawled over Hal's body. At her touch his prick sprang to life and she slowly slid down it's length. By the time she was halfway down his hands snatched at her waist.

"Couldn't get enough huh. All the ladies feel the same way, darlin'." He smirked. Ruby grinned back. She doubted that.

"Let's put that to the test, shall we." She replied, bouncing slowly at first, but steadily picking up speed.

Betty woke up to find their bed empty. On the stand by her was the expected note.

Emergency at the hospital, should be back by lunch.

Stretching she rose and headed to the kitchen with the expected pot of cold coffee. Flipping it to on she rummaged in the fridge for something to eat. She probably should go and drop her resume off at the theatre at some point.

"So you're a whore now!?"

Absently Betty touched her eye, then her breasts. And, the girl thought with some satisfaction, looking out the window at her mother kissing her dad on his way out, it was time she and her mother had a sit down.

Walking outside, she stood at then entrance, staring openly across at Fatima. As if sensing the look the blonde's head turned slowly to her direction and the pair locked gazes. Giving her mocking grin, Betty inclined her head, an open invitation, and wandered back inside. She didn't have to wait long as her mother quickly appeared in the frame and closed the door behind her.

"What do YOU want?" Fatima Simovich demanded. "Wondering if I told Vadim about how loose our daughter is?"

"An apology." Betty stated placidly. Standing opposite the older woman, near the kitchen. "I believe you owe me one."

"An apology? Me!" Fatima barked a laugh as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I'm not the one that spread her legs for the first man she met upon coming home. And do I even want to ask about what you were getting into while in college?"

The slap rang across the room and was soon echoed by another when Betty hit her mother and was quickly hit back.

Growling in a sudden anger Betty grabbed at her mother's head, yanking at the short but thick yellow hair. Yelling in pain Fatima dug her hands into her's daughter's chestnut colored hair, the two pulling fiercely as their bodies bent at the waist. Looking at the carpeted floor the women spun in place, hissing spitefully as they yanked out tufts of hair. Fatima then shouted as her leg hit against a couch and she fell onto her side. Betty pounced on the downed woman, yanking at hair and slapping furiously. Suddenly frightened by the power behind her daughter's blows Fatima's reaction was 100% feminine as her hands sank into the ruffled robe covering Betty and squeezed. Giving a sharp squeal, the young woman tumbled off.

Scrambling back to her feet Fatima met her daughter's charge, the two attacking each other without any thought of familial bond. Scratching and slapping, even punching and kicking , along with constant tearing at hair had the two women snarling and squealing as they fought bitterly. Fatima floored Betty with a wide punch, aiming a kick at the girl in her fury. Her daughter grabbed at the limb and pulled, causing her mother to fall onto a couch with a startled squall. Quickly shrugging out of the robe that was limiting her movements Betty leapt onto the older woman in only her black and white lace nightgown.

Scrabbling at each other's face Betty, seeking an advantage, grabbed at her mother's favorite pink dress and yanked, pulling the outfit over her head. Arms flailing as she couldn't see and her movement was limited Fatima gurgled at a forceful blow to her stomach, soon after followed by a second. Unable to use her hands she instead propelled herself forward, her cracking against something solid and finally dislodging her daughter. Squirming, she heard a rip and cursed, shrugging out of the dress, clad only in a pair of white silk panties. Hearing another growl she spun to find her daughter advancing on her again. Spinning on her heels at the look of fury on Betty's face she sprinted upstairs.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" The younger Simovich yelled, chasing after her. Reaching the top of the stairs she spotted her mother darting into one of the guest rooms and rushed forward. Belatedly it hit her that the older woman hadn't closed the door, which defeated the purpose if she was indeed running away, and wasn't able to halt her charge before Fatima grabbed her around the waist and carried her across to the other room. Dumping her daughter onto the rubber flooring of the gym room Fatima decided turnabout was fair play and yanked her daughter's nightgown over her head.

"My turn!" She snarled, delivering two swift punches to the girl's midsection before a better...bigger target presented itself. Betty's gyrations caused her boobs to bounce out from under the satin dramatically and Fatima couldn't help but feel jealous at the sight, but at the same time proud knowing it was her genetics at work. But even better was the fact that these were ideal targets for punishment.

Betty shrieked as she felt her mother's hands sink into her breast tissue twisting and writhing until she shook herself free of the gown. Glaring up at her startled mother, the young woman responded naturally to the assault on her tits. Fatima now screamed as fingers, strong from years of playing the guitar, now dug into her chest. "I'll tear them off!" Betty spat, eyes merciless.

"Not if I rip off yours first." Fatima rasped, enraged at her daughter's behavior, pressing down harder on the firm globes, sweat forming across her body as Betty's hold strengthened as well. No longer seeing each other as family, mother and daughter escalated their fight to point where reconciliation might not be possible.

Bob Newbie's mind was currently on an extended vacation. He'd heard the stories in college of students banging teachers. And those that claimed to have always said it was mindblowing. He'd scoffed at the idea of some forty something being able to put out better than girls his age, who were always looking for a romp, but never was he happier to be proven wrong, staring delightedly at the bobbing head of black hair in his lap. The slurping sound as she swallowed his prick only made him even harder, groaning in near pain at how stiff he was.

He couldn't remember how many times he'd come, or even how many times they'd had sex. The entire night was a sleep, wake cycle where they were either dozing or fucking uncontrollably. It amazed him that he even had any energy this morning but after riding him to another boneshaking orgasm, she was now demonstrating that not only could she outfuck any college girl, but that she gave incredible head. Perched on the edge of her massive bed, he had an excellent view of her supple body and how her ass jiggled slightly with each head bob. But even better was the feeling of those breasts of hers, pressing against his legs.

Running his hands across her back to the front, he ran his fingers delicately down the soft flesh until he felt the firm nubs. Tweaking the nipples, he groaned sharply as her teeth came into play from his actions. "Mmmm...yes, Bobbie darling," June moaned, releasing his dick from her mouth, rubbing it's swollen length across cheeks and face. "Your hands, feel good. Do you like my breasts?"

"They're amazing," he murmured, looking back at her, wondering how it was he never noticed Dallas had such a banger for a mom. "Even bigger than the girls back on campus."

"Such kind words deserve a reward." June said, smiling widely. Shifting her body around until his prick was lying between her cleavage. Bob sucked in a breath, realizing what was coming, but was unprepared for how it would feel. When she first squeezed her boobs around his prick he moaned, sweating, but when she began actually titty-fucking him he fell back onto the bed trembling.

"Ju...June...I'm not gonna..." He panted, trying to warn her, hips moving with a mind of their own. "I'm gonna..."

"Give it to me," She squeezed her boobs hard around his jerking length, lowering her head to slobber at the tip as it peeked out from between her cleavage. "Give me all of it!"

"UrrrrgggggAAHHHHH!" Bob screamed as his balls clenched and spurt after spurt of cum shot across June's face and breasts. For what felt like forever he bucked on the bed until finally relaxing. Then groaning when he felt the milf's tongue lapping and swirling at his head. He needed a rest, his dick needed a rest. But...he raised his head to pin the woman in a stare, marveling at how the cum dripping down her body made him want to bang her even more.

"Such a good boy," June cooed, massaging her boobs along his length. Oh yes, she'd keep her talons in this one for the near future. She yelped in sudden surprise as Bob lurched from the bed and pushed her to the floor. His eyes were wide and expression almost insane with lust as he sat just below her chest and placed his twitching cock back between her mammoth tits. She squeezed them firmly around him and he groaned.

"More," he panted, grabbing at her breasts and pumping his dick frantically. "More!"

Yes indeed, June thought, lying back and letting him do all the work. She was going to have fun with this boy.

Back in the Saul abode Betty and Fatima Simovich were still mauling one another in an explosion of sudden family violence. Fatima suddenly groaned in pain, fingers spasming, her tits feeling as if Betty's nails were seconds away from puncturing the taut flesh. Her daughter moaned as well, shifting her hands to pinch her mother's nipples between thumb and forefinger. Knowing how THAT would feel Fatima released Betty's breasts and bombed her tits hard onto her daughter's.

Betty yelled, a the pain and at the feel of her arms almost breaking from the sudden move. But she was a college girl, and knew how to deal with some cunt trying to hold her down. She grabbed again at her mother's hair and yanked to the side. Throwing her arms around her daughter, Fatima continued the roll, the two spinning wildly as they scratched at backs and bit at shoulders.

Crashing against the wall mirror the furious females rolled apart, jumped back to their feet and lunged together. Ducking under a punch Fatima grabbed her daughter and shoved her back against the mirror again, giving a sudden gasp as their prominent breasts were shoved together. Before she could reconsider her options, Betty threw her own arms around her mother and squeezed. Forehead to forehead the women clenched their arms powerfully and shoved their bodies together.

"Debbie Richards." Betty gritted out, the pressure against her tits impressive. Her breasts were easily on par with Fatima's, any difference in size or mass almost impossible to see. Only difference was that Betty knew she was still growing. "Billie Jean Sparks."

Fatima paused in the middle of a squeeze at the first name, which allowed her daughter to to spin her around so her back hit the cool glass. At the second her eyes narrowed in realization. "I see. Did they hurt you?"

"At first." Betty stared hard at her mother, pulling her in tighter. The memory of those two women and the clique they ran still upset her and she let the other woman see it. "It took awhile, but I learned. Got some friends to help out and eventually they fell in line."

"That's my girl," Fatima crowed, then gasped as Betty squeezed again. She pressed their heads together and gave her daughter a genuine smile. "So now you wanted to try your luck against the number one, huh. Too bad for you...I've still got it."

"No...you don't get it. Or got it!" Betty loosened her grip briefly, gained some distance and then slammed her tits hard against the older woman, before re-affirming her hold grinding the weighty orbs together. "You sent me there, knowing you had a reputation, and said nothing. No warning. I had no idea what they had against me until I was told that, if not for the name, they wouldn't have known who I was."

"I didn't go there looking for it!" Fatima flared, rotating her upper body and driving first her left, then her right tit, into Betty's. Discomfort apparent the younger woman was unable to be prevent her mother shoving hard and pushing them off the mirror, closer to the middle of the room. "You know what dorm life is now. Those cunts tried to make me into their bitch. Instead I made them mine!"

"And I had to deal with the fallout!" The daughter hissed back, wrapping a leg around her mother's trying for a trip, but the canny woman saw it coming and pulled with her own leg, distracting them briefly from the titifight. "The things I had to do to get them back off..."

"So you had it tough, cry me a river!" Fatima growled, pulling tight. Betty snarled in response, releasing her hug and, forcing her mother's arms apart with the strength anger provided, swung her left breast. The firm globe sent it's opposite wobbling and, instead of trying to counter, Fatima rolled with the blow, striking her right boob against the outside of Betty's left. "You think I had it any easier? But I made them regret every insult, every degre...OUCH! You fucking little..."

Hands tangling in each other's hair mother and daughter grabbed each other around the neck and Fatima thrust out her chest to slam both of her orbs against Betty's. The younger woman was fully familiar with the move and thrust back to splash her tits against her elder. Sweating profusely now the women pounded all four breasts together with desperate abandon. Long, gorgeous legs trembled with each vicious impact of their competing mammaries. Half a dozen...

Then a dozen blows they rained on each other, smashing their breasts together with meaty WHACKS that had Betty whimper and Fatima groan, but still they kept forcing them together in violent comparison.

The number climbed to two dozen and finally, at the twenty-fiffth collision Fatima moaned deeply and stumbled back against the mirror, arms falling away, a wounded look on her face. Betty's own arms trembled and relaxed, tottering back a step, panting in pain. Raising her head she pinned her mother in a stare that the Simovich matriarch returned. Nodding, they came back together, standing flat footed, breasts battering and pounding together desperately. Boobs rolled and bounced on chests before being smashed together to flatten and rebound.

Teeth bit into lips to avoid screaming, neither woman budging an inch, willing to concede. But after only five minutes, which felt like an hour to the fighting femmes, one woman gave a choking sob as she took a step back. And then another.

Frantic now she hurled her heavy boobs with greater vigor at her confident opponent who simply smashed back with equal violence. Then it was over. Right boob met right boob and as her's collapsed in the face of the firmer orb Betty dropped to her knees, tears leaking from behind lids that were squeezed shut. How could she lose to her mother of all people.

Then she felt gentle arms around her head as Fatima came down before her daughter and pulled her into a hug. "You did good, Betts," she whispered kissing at the top of her head. Like a dam breaking the twenty year old clung to her mother and cried bitterly. Cried away the pain. Cried away the bad feelings.

"Feeling better?" Fatima asked when she felt her daughter's shuddering body relax. At the nod she let go and the women fell back onto their haunches. Fatima delicately massaged at her chest, wincing at the burning feeling. "Damn, you all but wrecked them."

"Don't try to make me feel better," Betty replied sullenly, rubbing her own breasts. "I lost."

"Just take the compliment girl," Fatima said, exasperated, rising to her feet and extending a hand. The young woman stared hard for a second, before accepting the help up. "C'mon...let's go downstairs and talk. Really talk."

It was awkward, as one would expect. There was still an undercurrent of hostility between them, but it was diminished enough for them to talk civilly.

"If I'd known those two cunts were still there I'd have come along, if just to remind them who they were dealing with." Fatima growled. With her dress torn she was wearing one her daughter's. "You could've just called. I'd have been there in no time."

"And then after you left...what then?" Betty shook her head. "This was something I had to deal with myself. But to do that I had to change who I was."

"Well...you always were a bit too shy in your behavior," Fatima remarked lightly. At a dark look from the younger woman she lean in closer and lowered her voice. "But tell me...did they suffer?"

Betty smiled. It wasn't a pleasant one. "I broke them."

"Good girl," Fatima's smile mirrored her daughter's.

"Is there anything to eat? I'm famished." June wandered downstairs wrapped in robe with her wet hair wrapped in a towel. Seated in front of the television Ruby craned her head around.

"No shit Sherlock," she grunted, munching on some popcorn. "It's almost noon...mistress."

"What can I say. What he lacked in ability he more than made up for in stamina," June flopped down next to Ruby, snatching some of the popcorn from the bowl. "I think I'll keep him around for awhile. What about yours?"

"Great sprinter, terrible at marathon. I kicked him out hours ago." Ruby grumped, feeling her heat rise at the milf's closeness. "Where is your boy wonder anyway? You sneak him out the back or something?"

"Sleeping like a baby," June laughed in pleasure, reaching for some more popcorn. "Maybe you should go for some younger blood next time."

As June reached for the bowl, Ruby pulled it away. Locking eyes Ruby slowly undid her blouse and extracted her right boob, tweaking at the nipple. Almost as if the previous night didn't happen June felt her arousal surge at the blatant challenge. Freeing her own from the confines of the bathrobe June's fingers circled the spike, coaxing it to life, and presenting it to the redhead with a knowing smile. Eyes glittering Ruby nonetheless knew what was required of her. She sank forward, sucking the nub into her mouth, manipulating it with her tongue while June sighed in appreciation.

"How does it feel knowing you're just helping me beat you." Shallow murmured in taunt as Ruby gave it one final flick before sitting back up. "But I'm happy you're feeling spunky this morning. I might need the perking up."

"What are you...ahhh!" Ruby sighed when June shoved her dark spike to scrape past her own pinkish tip. With hands now supporting the weighty glands, raven haired and ginger stabbed and slashed their nipples together as if they were swordfighters. Pokes at areolas generated pleased hisses while slashes that had the tips meet and battle brought forth deep groans. Parries and counters had the women trembling.

Licking her lips June made a series of short thrusts that poked and pricked at Ruby's areola and surrounding flesh, the redhead panting at the sensations. "Feel's good doesn't it", she whispered.

Not bothering to try and block the attacks Ruby instead slashed her pink points across June's large targets, both women moaning when their nipples met and crossed. "You won't beat me again," she panted, free hand dipping into her panties.

"Sweet thing, I already have." June's other hands snaked it's way up Ruby's heated body to her head, pulling the ginger into a sensuous kiss.

"Che...cheater," Ruby moaned around the liplock, distracted by the need to protect her mouth as well as bend the milf's stiff spike. "Hot cheating bitch..."

"You forgot winning." June murmured, having no problem multi-tasking, whipping her nipple back and forth her rival's, the constant pressure finally bearing fruit as the prideful tip softened and shifted. "Just like always."

Ruby growled and clung to the older woman, pulling her down on top of her. Snapping at her lips until she dropped her head and they kissed furiously while grinding their tits together. "Shut up and fuck me, you gorgeous cunt."

Panties were pulled down, legs crossed and lips bitten. Just like everything else between the hyper competitive women, even this was a competition. Lips and tongues wrestled, breasts squashed and cunts pounded and ground together to the backdrop of fierce growls and urgent snarls. But June was coming down from a high, while Ruby had been forced to listen in as she and her young lover forced orgasm after orgasm out of one another.

As such, a mere five minutes was all it took. June's grunts became fiercer, more assertive, while Ruby's became more frantic and desperate. Rapid humping and frantic grinding saw the frustrated Ruby clutch at June, their lips sealed together, swallowing each other's cries as she gush over the couch soon followed by an always eager June. Stroking at the other's body they took a minute to relax. However, when Ruby leaned forward to reclaim those full lips to continue, June sat up and pushed her away. "What is it?"

"Told you I needed perking up, not getting worn out." June replied, cocking her head with a curious smile on her face. "Fix your clothes, wouldn't want her getting the wrong idea."

"Who getting the..." Ruby started to demand when the bell rang, followed by a rapid beating on the door. "Who the..."

"Better get that," June remarked, pulling back on her robe and crossing her legs. "She can be quite the bitch to handle even in the best of circumstances."

Patting her hair Ruby walked briskly while adjusting her outfit. Pulling open the door she was quickly brushed aside by an auburn haired whirlwind. "Hey! You can't just..."

Upstairs, Bob snorted as he woke up confused. Yawning and stretching it suddenly came back to him where he was and what had just happened. Face splitting in a wide, goofy smile he pulled on a pair of briefs and quickly exited the room. A short rest was all he needed and the memory of the previous night, and morning, had his hormones surging. Then he paused.

Several feminine voices, loud ones. Wary now he made his way to the stairs when he heard a thump and two women shouting angrily. Several more fleshy thumps and by the time he made it to the bottom he peeked around the corner. In that split second his morning wood, became a rod of iron at what was going on in the next room.

Actually having fun with this. It's a simpler story and so much easier to write.