Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Enemy of My Enemy: Part 3

A day had passed since the team had settled down in their temporary hideout from Las Brujas as Vanessa continued to practically torture herself to try and find a way to turn their situation around. Her roommate, Christina thought it would be best to give her some space for now. She was taking it pretty hard herself. For one, she was terrified of what would happen if Las Brujas captured them. She knew that La Malvada had something special planned for each of them due to how much of a thorn in her side they have been for so long. Christina especially due to her having been a spy. She knew that she had no real reason to be afraid. That she and the other girls were absolute bad bitches and if anyone could do this, they could but regardless, fear isn’t always reasonable or controllable. She was watching TV to try and take her mind off of it but she just couldn’t. Suddenly, she saw Ben walk into the room and her spirits were immediately lifted by his presence as she smiled at him.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“Just figured you needed some company.” Ben said.

“Are you sure your hot Wife doesn’t want it to?” Christina asked.

“Well, she told me not to tell you this…” Ben said, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably.

“But…?” Christina asked.

“But she was the one who asked me to check on you.” Ben said.

Christina seemed visibly stunned by that.

“Oh…That was nice.” Christina said awkwardly.

Ben sat down on the couch next to her.

“You doing alright?” Ben asked.

“No…Not really.” Christina answered honestly. “But I’m a little better now that you’re here.”

She rested her head on his lap as Ben felt her long, soft black hair blanket his legs. He struggled not to get an erection and ruin the moment. Christina was pleasantly surprised that Jasmine was willing to do that for her but it made Christina concerned for Jasmine and how she was handling all of this. Especially with you know who being here. Think of the devil…

“Well, isn’t this cute?“ Sabrina asked sarcastically as she entered the room.

Both turned their heads and glared at her. Christina got up and clung to Ben’s arm like an animal protecting its mate.

“What do you want, bitch?” Christina asked.

“I should be asking you that, spy.” Sabrina said. “You’re always on him, a married man like white on rice.”

“It’s none of your concern.” Ben said firmly. “Now mind your own damn business and get lost!”

Christian was as taken aback as she was aroused by what he just said. Jasmine told her that Ben’s rare assertive side was hot.

“What’s your problem, prick?” Sabrina asked.

“Why don’t you take a wild guess?” Ben asked. “In case you weren’t aware, people tend to not like being kidnapped.”

Christina remembered the story of what Sabrina had done and it made her even more tense and defensive of him.

“It was over a year ago.” Sabrina said. “And you’re just salty because you watched me outfuck Jasmine while you were helpless to stop it.”

“You just got lucky.” Ben said.

“Speaking of getting lucky…” Sabrina said. “I heard about your little cheerleader squad’s house rules…I beat Jasmine once…So, does that mean.”

“NO!!!” Christina yelled as she got up in Sabrina’s face. “vete a la mierda antes de que te folle el coño hasta convertirlo en pasta, perra!”

Translation: “Fuck off and go away before I fuck your cunt into paste, bitch!”

“I don’t know what you just said but you’d better change your tone, spy.” Sabrina said. “Besides, isn’t that his choice?”

“Not if you were the last woman on Earth!” Ben said.

‘They just love saying that, don’t they?’ Sabrina thought to herself.

“Besides, what do I need you for when I already have the six most amazing women in the world?” Ben asked.

Christina smiled and nearly blushed hearing that.

“Relax, I was just fucking with you.” Sabrina said. “I’d much rather fuck your Wife anyway…Wait, did you say six?”

“Ms. Colby, our boss.” Christina answered.

“Oh, yeah. The one who wants to take on La Malvada.” Sabrina said. “What’s so special about her anyway?”

Ben was about to tell her off again when Christina turned towards him and lifted her index finger, signaling him to let her handle this. The Latina then took out her phone and browsed through her pics until she found one of them together with Tamara and showed it to Sabrina, who looked impressed.

“Well, damn.” Sabrina said. “She’s fucking hot. I’d love to roll in the hay with her.”

“She’s too good for you, puta.” Christina said. “She actually managed to outfuck Jasmine after that rule was set. And Ben fucked her in front of the whole team…Well, I wasn’t there yet, though.”

“Of course you weren’t.” Sabrina said. “You were just a spy…For our side, right?” Sabrina asked.

“You’re not on our side!” Christina argued. “And we’ve been over this. I saw the Brujas for what they really are.”

“Well, you’re the only Bruja in history to turn away from La Malvada.” Sabrina said. “And I’m supposed to just believe that?”

“I don’t give a shit what you believe, fire crotch!” Christina said. “And why should any of us believe that you’re here for good reasons? We all know who you are! Why should any of us trust you?!”

“We’ve been over this.” Sabrina said, mockingly repeating Christina. “You have no other choice. Would you rather kick me out, so that I can go back to St. Lilith and tell Las Brujas where you are?”

Christina hated to admit it but she had a point. Ben was honestly somewhat transfixed watching them argue. After their fight, Jasmine told Ben that Christina reminded her of Sabrina. That they had similar personalities in many ways. Ben could see that now. Their similarities made them hate each other.

“Why don’t we ask Ben if I’m trustworthy?“ Christina asked. “Tell her, hun. Who do you trust more? The bitch who kidnapped you or the hot babe who saved you from your second kidnapping?”

“The second one.” Ben said bluntly.

“Second kidnapping?“ Sabrina asked. “Oh, yeah. Those bounty hunters. What is he, Princess Peach?”

“I guess that makes you Bowser.” Christina shot back.

Ben’s eyes went wide at that comeback.

“You little smartass!” Sabrina cursed. “And it’s not just your intentions I don’t trust! How do I know you’ll be of any use to the team now that you’ve been compromised?”

“Well, I did manage to bring down both Hol and Nikki.” Christina bragged.

“That so?” Sabrina asked. “Well, as of yesterday, that makes two of us.”

“So, what? I’m next on your chopping block?” Christina asked.

“Maybe.” Sabrina said.

The ginger then suddenly grabbed one of the raven’s breasts and began fondling it.

“Not a bad rack, you have.” Sabrina admitted. “But I have experience fuckihg ravens.”

“More like experience getting fucked by them.” Christina shot back.

She reciprocated the boob grab and groping.

Ben knew this was going to get vicious fast. They have the two worst tempers of anyone in the house since Jasmine stopped being insanely jealous a while ago. He thought it would be best to leave and he began to do just that.

“No!“ Christina said. “I want you to watch this.”

“So do I.” Sabrina said sinisterly. “But this isn’t the place. My room?”

“Why not?” Christina answered.

The two spitfires let go of each other and all three walked to Sabrina’s room. Ben’s heart was racing. He wasn’t sure if it was from excitement, terror or both but one thing was for sure. It would be a spectacle. They arrived in Sabrina’s room, which was just as opulent as any other bedroom in the summer home. Ben took a seat by the table across from the bed as the two nymphos began stripping down and shooting each other death glares. It took seconds for both of them to get bare assed. As much as Ben hated her, he had to admit that Sabrina was easy on the eyes. He began to get hard and both girls noticed.

“Aw, are you sure you don’t want some of this?” Sabrina teased.

“He’s only stiff cause he’s looking at me.” Christina argued.

“You’re such a smug little…” Sabrina said before being silenced by Christina’s mouth.

For the second fight in a row in this house, Sabrina had been interrupted by her opponent’s tongue in the middle of a sentence. The two hellcats then began scuffling with each other until they both fell on to the king size bed. Just like with the fight between Jasmine and Christina back at the penthouse pool, Ben was afraid to say a single word interrupting the fight. The exact same pool in which Jasmine had finally brought Sabrina down, poetically enough. The wrestling nymphos ended up side by side on the bed before they broke their kiss, panting.

“Hold still, you little slut!” Sabrina demanded.

“That would be the only way you could beat me.” Christina shot back.

She then brought her leg up against Sabrina’s pussy and began rubbing away.

“Agh!” Sabrina groaned. “Okay, you wanna rub cunts? Let’s fucking rub cunts!”

“Ugh!” Christina grunted as Sabrina reciprocated the move. “Give it your best shot, bitch!”

The two began rubbing each with their upper legs as their hands grabbed each other and began wrestling all around them. Sabrina stuck her tongue out and slashed it across Christina’s lips. The raven did the same to the ginger and it quickly descended into a tongue battle outside of their mouths. Sabrina’s left tit and Christina’s right tit were bashing against each other on the bed, nipples rubbing together but not stabbing each other just yet. Their eyes squinted in response to the other woman’s leg pleasuring them. Eventually, they realized that this little dichotomy wasn’t going anywhere, so Christina slipped away and in one fluid motion, managed to get in front of Sabrina and on top of her before silencing her with her tongue for the second time in a row. She felt her pussy kiss that of her rival’s and began grinding away.

“Mmmmmm!!” Sabrina moaned into the kiss in frustration.

Christina’s long and already sweaty black hair curtained their faces as she dominated her enemy. Her luscious G cups compressed into Sabrina’s, nipples stabbing into the opposing areolas as their cunts fused together. Ben was really starting to enjoy the show now and found the sight of Christina on top of Sabrina to be as mentally satisfying as it was physically satisfying for him. Sabrina’s tongue fought back as she tribbed upwards into Christina but the Mexicana babe very much had the advantage and that was clear to see. Christina sank her hands behind Sabrina’s head and into her fiery orange locks before yanking hard.

“Mmmmm!!” Sabrina shrieked into Christina’s mouth.

It was at that point in the midst of their pussy pumping that their clits came out to play and were immediately met by each other, causing them both to moan into their vicious make out session. All of this was quickly proving to be too much for Sabrina and she began to feel her first orgasm of the fight closing in on her, however, she was intent on not being the only one. She could tell that Christina was close as well but not as close as she was. Even as she began to cum, she tribbed upwards as brutally as she could and Christina, who thought she had this first round in the bag, quickly began to feel her own climax rearing its ugly head too and then it finally happened as they broke the kiss.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Sabrina screamed as she came.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Christina screamed just a few moments later as she also came.

Christina felt Sabrina’s juices flow into her pussy not even a second before she shot off herself and filled up Sabrina’s pussy. Their sexual liquids just barely splashed against each other before Christina rolled off of Sabrina and both were left huffing and puffing in their post orgasmic winding. Ben ogled them as their shapely assets slightly jiggled around in response to their heavy breathing.

“Well…” Christina said. “Now I see why Jazz can never resist you.”

“Oh, can you now?” Sabrina asked mockingly.

“I’ve heard many things about you, fire crotch.” Christina said. “Truth is, I planned on going to St. Lilith’s and seeing what the big deal was for myself once Las Brujas were taken care of.”

“IF they’re taken care of.” Sabrina correcepted, emphasizing the word “If”.

“I was already well aware that Jazz has excellent taste.” Christina said, looking over at Ben, who rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

“She loves fucking you not just for yout hot body but because she also loves putting you in your place.” Christina added. “And you know what? So do I.”

“Huh.” Sabrina scoffed. “One round and you act like you know me like your own cunt.”

“I didn’t get into Las Brujas for nothing.” Christina argued.

“Then why don’t you shut up and show me what you did get in for, bitch?” Sabrina asked daringly.

“Gladly.” Christina answered.

In the blink of an eye, Christina pounced on Sabrina but not in the traditional way. She actually slipped down the redhead’s body until she was both face to cunt and cunt to face with Sabrina. They both immediately reacted by burying their tongues deep inside each other’s folds. It was a bit early into the fight for a 69 duel but what nympho would ever say no to that? Loud slurping sounds and moaning immediately filled Ben’s ears as he looked carefully at the erotic display. Christina could feel his eyes on her and while still eating out Sabrina, she lifted her head up slightly, tongue still slithering across her opponent’s labia and stared him dead in the eye with her hypnotic gaze. His heart raced even more upon seeing that. She was silently saying she loved that he was watching her do this. The feeling was very much mutual. She then dove her face back down into her meal.

“Mmmmmm!!” Sabrina groaned.

“Mmmmmm…” Christina moaned.

Their long, thick, damp with sweat hair blanketed cross each other’s legs as they went to town. Sabrina grabbed a good, tight hold of Christina’s thick Mexicana ass to use as leverage for her cunnilingus. Christina slipped her hands underneath Sabrina’s cheeks on the bed to reciprocate the squeezing. Sabrina slithered her tongue all over Christina’s labia while Christina unleashed her secret weapon, the full length of her unusually long tongue on her enemy. She dipped the entire thing deep into Sabrina’s inner folds and dragged it all across her insides, in and out over and over again.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” Sabrina yelped.

The ginger then wrapped her legs around Christina’s head pretzel style to try and get her under control. It took some tricky maneuvering due to Sabrina being underneath her but Christina was able to do the same thing to her opponent. They managed to hold each other’s heads still but their moves also caused their enemy’s tongues to be pushed even further inside of them. It was at that point that they pulled their tongues out of each other’s folds and quickly focused the brunt of their oral assault on each other’s clits instead. They drooled into each other’s twats as they feasted on their rival’s pulsating pink and brown pleasure buds respectively. As they devoured each other ravenously, climax upon climax upon climax smashed into them rapidly, one after another. Their mouths, faces and hair quickly became drenched with each other’s secretions. Ben watched, completely enthralled. He loved how primal and animalistic Christina was when she fought. The only other girl he can think of that came close to her sexual viciousness was Jasmine…And Sabrina, of course. It had been so long since he witnessed that fateful second fight with Jasmine that day, that he had forgotten how much of a beast Sabrina was in her own right.

After many orgasms, Christina decided to switch things up a little bit while launching a surprise attack at the same time. She stopped going down on Sabrina and before the evil redhead could react, she got up and slid herself down her opponent’s body until she was pussy to pussy with her. The then grabbed Sabrina’s right leg and lifted it up at a 90 degree angle to balance herself before she began tribbing away at the other nympho.

“Ahhhh!!” Sabrina groaned. “Sneaky little cunt! Like to play dirty, do you?!”

“Yeah, like you’re one to talk!” Christina argued. “How many times have I stuck a needle in my opponents?”

“My needles would be too good for you, you smug bitch!” Sabrina cursed.

“But apparently your pussy isn’t!” Christina shot back.

She swayed back and forth over Sabrina’s twat as the ginger reached ahead of her to deliver a series of vicious spankings to the raven.

“Agh!” Christina grunted. “Go ahead and slap my perfect culo all you want! It won’t save you, puta!”

Sabrina tried to get up but Christina was pushing all of her weight onto her. All she could really do was use what little room she had to move to try and trib back upwards into Christina’s cunt with her own. Both of their twats were hot and bothered after that brief but intense 69 duel but it was clear that the one with the more submissive position would shoot off first and the one in that position at the moment was Sabrina. The ginger was well aware of this and desperately fought to prevent that from happening but it was no use. As Christina continued to dominate her lower lips with her own, she began to feel those all too familiar volts swimming throughout her body and Christina could tell by her reactions and body language that she was close.

“Aghhh!! No!” Sabrina squealed.

“Yes!” Christina said mockingly. “You’re about to cum, bitch! Accept it! Embrace it! Submit to the superior chica!”

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!!” Sabrina screamed in both pleasure and rage as she climaxed.

Christina moaned lightly as she felt her pussy get splashed with Sabrina’s fluids. Ben watched this with satisfaction, although he knew this fight wasn’t over yet. For the third fight in a row, Sabrina’s opponent had pulled ahead of her in sheer number of orgasms. She knew that didn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things but she was still pissed off and ready for revenge. Luckily, one thing that she was sure Christina did not know about her was her fast recovery rate. As the mestiza nympho was still basking in her victory for this round, Sabrina suddenly bucked forward, sending Christina and herself falling forward off the bed.

“Ooof!” Christina groaned. “You cunt! What the fuck are you trying to…Ohhhh!!”

Christina had her question answered when Sabrina pulled her up backwards by her arms and thrust her ass backwards into Sabrina’s twat as she began mercilessly fucking the raven doggy style. Her face was only about a foot away from Ben, who looked on in shock.

“Now it’s your turn to scream, you smarmy little cum dumpster!” Sabrina declared as she began humping Christina hard and fast.

Christina’s beautiful face immediately became contorted with the shocking pleasure of what was being done to her. Sabrina would smash her crotch into Christina from behind over and over again, making her bubbly ass jiggle each time before she brutally rubbed herself against the lower half of Christina’s twat. Sabrina enjoyed the feeling of Christina’s ass cheeks rubbing against her waist each time she did this. She maintained her grip on the Latina’s arms even though she also wanted to yank on her opponent’s black hair and/or reach around her to maul and fondle her G cups but this method was working perfectly and it added to Christina’s feelings of being a prisoner to Sabrina’s doggy style.

“Goddamn whore!” Christina cursed. “You just give me one small opening and I’ll fuck you within an inch of your life!”

“Then I’ll be sure to never leave any openings then.” Sabrina said smugly.

Christina bit down on her bottom lip as she was fucked. She looked up at Ben, who looked worried and concerned but she shot him a look that basically told him not to worry and that he knew what she was capable of. Christina had managed to work herself up quite a bit from tribbing Sabrina from behind just a bit ago, so it did not take long at all for the helpless raven to begin to feel her next orgasm coming along. There was nothing she could do but brace herself for what was to come. So she did and then it happened.

“Goddamn youuuuuuu!!!!” Christina cried out as she came.

Sabrina licked her lips with satisfaction and pleasure upon realizing that distinctive, intoxicating feeling of her pussy being cummed on by another. She then released Christina, who fell forward into the wall right next to Ben, hyperventilating.

“Well, now it looks like we’re even.” Sabrina said past her own mildly heavy breathing. “The only problem is that I don’t play to get even. I play to win.”

Sabrina wasn’t done yet. Not by a longshot. She got down on the ground towards Christina and turned her around to where she was sitting with her back against the wall and the redhead then spread her legs, exposing her pussy, still bright red from the thrashing it had just taken. She looked up into Christina’s panting face.

“Go…fuck yourself!” Christina managed to curse out.

“Oh, believe me, I wish I could.” Sabrina said. “I know for a fact that I’d be a far better and more worthy opponent than any of you meddling whores. For now though, I think I’ll just fuck you instead!”

She bent forward to where she was inches away from Christina’s defenseless twat and brought her ginormous G cups together, rubbing them into one single mass before bringing them forward and squishing them into the Latina’s lower lips.

“Ahhhh!!” Christina groaned as Sabrina smiled sadistically.

She then took a look at Ben, who was almost at an arm’s reach from the two of them.

“Take a good look, pal!” Sabrina bragged. “This is just the beginning of what I have in store for your precious Wife!”

Ben just rolled his eyes and ignored the smug bitch, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of the reaction she so clearly sought. Sabrina continued her vicious paizuri of her enemy, rubbing her right breast upwards and her left breast downwards before switching to the other way around and so on and so forth. Christina reached down and dug her fingers deep into Sabrina’s flaming tresses before pulling as hard as she could but there was no stopping the sadistic nympho from dominating her pussy with her breasts.

“Ugh!” Christina groaned. “Maldita perra de mierda!”

“I’m starting to like it when you do that.” Sabrina teased.

As the paizuri went on, Sabrina decided to finish this by bringing both of her nipples together into one and grinding them against Christina’s little clit.

“Fuuucckkkk!!!” Christina moaned. “I swear to fucking God, I’ll get you for this!”

“The only thing you’re getting right now is another busted nut!” Sabrina shot back.

As her little brown pleasure bud was ruthlessly attacked, Christina soon began to feel yet another climax running towards her at breakneck speeds. She once again wrapped her legs around Sabrina like she did during their 69 duel, deciding to just say “Fuck it” and enjoy this one as best she could.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Christina yelped as she came, squirting all over Sabrina’s face and rack before the ginger got up.

“Damn, you really guzzle like a fire hydrant.” Sabrina teased. “Just look at what a mess you made all over me…I guess I’ll have to make sure the next mess is inside of me.”

“What are you…Ugh!” Christina was interrupted by Sabrina mounting her up against the wall in an L shaped position and fucking her relentlessly.

“You can take a lot of punishment, I’ll give you that much.” Sabrina admitted. “I guess you kinda have to in order to make it the cartel…but you’re not the only one!”

Ben was now genuinely afraid for Christina. Her previous two opponents were not nearly as cruel as Sabrina was. Not even June, who was trying to kidnap them and sell them to Las Brujas and Sabrina at least for the moment, was supposed to be on their side. He was this close to calling the fight off but he knew Christina wouldn’t want that and it would just lead to them going at it again when he wasn’t around. Sabrina continued pumping away at her helpless opponent. Her pussy utterly dominated that of the raven. Christina was too tired and in too cramped of a position to trib back at all but that sure as Hell didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to fight back.

“Hold still, cunt!” Christina demanded as she reached forward and grabbed two nice big handfuls of Sabrina’s tits.

“Copping a feel won’t save you, slut. Just yield to the better nympho and accept your fate!” Sabrina ordered

Christina then began to pinch and twist the ginger’s pink milk buds between her fingers, grinning sadistically as she did it.

“Agh!” Sabrina grunted. “You handsy little skank!”

She began fucking Christina harder and faster before dipping her head downwards and dominating her mouth with her tongue. Christina’s hands maintained their hold on Sabrina’s jubblies, causing her hands to be sandwiched between her own rack and Sabrina’s when the redhead came down on her. At that point, Christina felt truly overwhelmed and helpless. She knew that another orgasm would be imminent but she didn't know whether or not this one would take her out and she wanted to keep fighting. She hated Sabrina with a passion and would never give up but for now, resisting would just waste potentially precious energy. She felt her pleasure building higher and higher and higher until it finally happened.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” She shrieked inside of Sabrina’s mouth, who then broke the kiss and peeled her pussy off of Christina’s.

The Mexicana was at a crossroads. Her body felt heavier and heavier. Her consciousness was hanging on by a thread…Or at least it was until she saw and heard things that lit a fire in her belly. Sabrina had walked away from her, likely assuming that this fight was as good as over and went towards Ben.

“She made quite a mess all over me, as you can see.” Sabrina said.

“Her juices are too good for you.” Ben insulted her. Sabrina glared.

“I’ve had enough of your smartass remarks.” Sabrina said. “I was gonna leave you alone but I think you need to be taught how to treat a lady!”

She began to approach him and he started to back away.

“Fuck off!” Ben demanded.

“Your Wife isn’t here to save your sorry ass this time!” Sabrina said as got near him.

Christina found her strength returning and she got herself up before charging at her opponent.

“Get the fuck away from him!” Christina yelled before crashing into Sabrina, sending them both into the floor.

“Oof!” Sabrina groaned as they struggled. “You stubborn cunt! You’re just like Jasmine! A do-gooding little nuisance that needs to learn your fucking place!”

“And just like she did, I’ll fuck the bitchiness right out of you!” Christina declared before she got the upper hand over Sabrina.

She put the redhead into an L shaped position just as Sabrina had just done to her. She pulled both of Sabrina’s legs up and rested them on her shoulders as she began to fuck Sabrina with absolute fury.

“Mmmfff!!” Sabrina groaned through biting down on her lip. “You just can’t accept it, can you, spy? Can’t accept that nothing you can do will change the fact that I’m better than you!”

“Doesn’t exactly look like you’re better from up here!” Christina argued.

She secured Sabrina’s legs with the inside of her elbows so that she could use her hands to viciously grope Sabrina’s tits again as she continued brutally tribbing her. Ben was as impressed and he was proud of this display and Christina’s resilience. He watched her pump into Sabrina again and again and again, each time their clits would bash together and it had a shockwave like effect on their insides. Sabrina had worked herself up quite a bit from her tribbing of Christina just minutes ago but Christina had been fucked so hard by her that her pussy was actually a bit numb from all of it. It would not last but the spicy Latina would take full advantage of it. It was not long until Sabrina felt her orgasm coming on and braced herself for it.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!!” Sabrina shrieked as she came and boy ever, did she cum.

“Ohhh!” Christina squealed as she felt like a fire hose had gone off inside of her. She didn’t expect that much of an orgasm from her. She likely had built herself up for it from all the fucking she had unleashed on her earlier.

They both fell apart from each other, huffing and puffing but desperate to keep going at it. Sabrina practically dragged herself towards Christina and began wrestling her, although it mostly just consisted of them rolling over each other.

“Hold still, you miserable little cunt!” Sabrina ordered through her panting.

“Get the fuck off of me, bitch!” Christina cursed as she struggled.

They scuffled like children on a playground as they yanked hair and pushed each other back and forth. Eventually, they managed to secure each other into a scissoring position. That was pretty much all they had the remaining energy to do anymore. At least they could lay down while doing it. They had to practically force themselves to keep grinding as they panted like dogs.

“You…goddamn…cunt…” Sabrina cursed through heavy breathing.

“You…won’t…win…bitch!” Christina cursed through her own heavy breathing.

This was getting almost hard to watch but at the same time impossible not to. Ben ogled the two, their bodies blushing all over and coated with sweat and each other’s cum. Their sweaty, cum soaked, disheveled hair fanned out behind them on the bedroom floor as they just refused to stop fucking each other. However, it had to end sometime and Christina felt her entire world shrivel up and die as she began to notice her own pleasure rising but she could not detect the same from Sabrina’s body language. She did her best to resist and fight back but she had worked herself up too much from that tribbing just now. Sabrina seized her advantage and fucked her as hard and as fast as she possibly could.

“Ahhhh..” Christina moaned. “No! Goddamn it…Nooooo!!!”

And with that Christina came and she could no longer maintain her consciousness. Sabrina had noticed she wasn’t tribbing back anymore and peeled herself off of Christina. She was so exhausted, she could barely stand up but she did. It was over. She won…but she didn’t feel any satisfaction from it. She felt like this was pure luck and under only slightly different circumstances, Christina would be the one standing over her unconscious body right now.

‘Fucking bitch…’ Sabrina thought to herself.

Ben then crawled over to Christina to check on her. She was passed out but okay. Her pride would likely be more hurt than anything else.

“Get…the Hell…out of my room.” Sabrina commanded through her panting.

“What?” Ben asked.

“You heard me!” Sabrina said more forcefully. “Take your precious little sidepiece and fuck off before I change my mind!”

Ben glared at her and picked Christina up, carrying her on his back. He walked towards the door with Sabrina right behind him before finally leaving.

“Bitch!” Ben cursed.

“Asshole!” Sabrina shot back before slamming the door behind him.

She then went back to her bed and crashed onto it. Her room was an absolute mess of bodily fluids. She would sleep for now before cleaning up, taking a shower and going to bed. The fight had taken a lot more out of her than she had expected and she hoped to face Christina again sometime and attain a more satisfying victory. She hated the sassy Latina almost as much as she hated Jasmine. Something about her just boiled her blood. However, there was no doubt that she’d be useful in the coming war against Las Brujas. As for tomorrow, she may as well check on how the team’s fearless leader was holding up.

Christina had awoken sometime later on the same couch that she was on at the start of the day. She was still naked but had a blanket over her. She was confused at first until her memories came flooding back and she felt the sting of defeat. Suddenly, Ben walked into the room with a water bottle in each hand.

“Oh, hey. You’re finally awake.” Ben said, sitting next to her on the couch and handing her a bottle. “You must be really dehydrated after all that.”

She looked out the window and it was pitch black. She had to have been out for hours.

“I lost.” Christina said dejectedly.

“Yes.” Ben said. “But you were amazing. You really gave her a lot more than she was expecting.”

“Yeah..I guess I did.” Christina said.

“After you went out, she screamed at me and made me leave with you.” Ben explained. “She even slammed the door.”

“Wow.” Christina said with a grin.

“Yeah. I guess she wasn’t all that satisfied with her win.” Ben said.

“Well, at least there’s some good news.” Christina said. “God, I hate that bitch…And I wanna fight her again sometime. I know I can beat her.”

“So do I.” Ben said. “Jazz would be proud of how much damage you did to her…Also, let’s not mention to her what she tried to pull in there.”

“What?” Christina said before remembering. “Oh, yeah. Fucking psycho cunt.”

“Tell me about it.” Ben said. “But we don’t want to set Jazz off on her right now. We can’t have them killing each other before La Malvada is defeated. For now, we’ll just keep it ourselves. Kay?”

“Yeah.” Christina said.

“You try not to kill her either.” Ben said.

“No promises.” Christina joked.

“Honestly, she’s lucky that you crashed into her when you did.” Ben said. “I’m actually a black belt.”

“No kidding?” Christina asked, impressed.

“Yeah.” Ben answered. “Only reason she got me the first time was because she drugged me. Just like the Calendar Trio did.”

“Our enemies are fucking cowards.” Christina said.

“Yeah.” Ben agreed. “…Thanks for helping out back there, though..And it was a great show.”

“Of course…” Christina said.

“You know, you’ve technically saved me as many times as Jazz has now.” Ben said. “You girls really are incredible…I don’t know what I did to deserve any of you.”

“Being yourself was good enough.” Christina said as she rested her head on Ben’s shoulder and began to drift off again.

“I love you…” Christina said weakly.

“Love you too…” Ben said as he snuggled her.

The next morning…

Sabrina had woken up and managed to get her room back in order, nice and clean. She was still annoyed about last night but knew that messing with Vanessa today would help make her feel better. Sabrina went to Vanessa’s room but the brunette wasn’t there. Sabrina was confused and frustrated. Where was she and what was she up to? Isn’t she the one coming up with their master plan of attack? She began to search the house for her next prey, determined to find her and take her mind off of the fight with Christina.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

Re: Enemy of My Enemy: Part 3

Another great battle! The more junior women are certainly giving Sabrina run for her money! I'm looking forward to her next encounter with Vanessa and counting down to the confrontation with Jasmine! That will be epic! Sabrina is becoming more and more my favorite of your characters. Great work!

JB
    JB57