0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

S.L.I.T.
    Ch 3-2
    by: MikeJV

It's been 3 weeks since Amy, Tina and Leslie had seen Jessika and Emma in the morgue, things had settled back to normal and a new semester was starting. Even better was that Amy's sorority, Kappa Kappa Pi, was getting pledged by 20 new girls, most of whom would be joining, and girls in other sororities switching to KKP. This was a record for them, as another sorority usually got most of the good girls, but due to recent changes by Amy and Counceler Leslie Brooks, KKP was now top sorority. 1 of those changes, or rather 2, was the addition of former bullies turned sorority "helpers" Stacy Topp and Athena Stone. Now with the protection of the 2 biggest girls on campus, almost every lesbian girl on campus had joined, many being popular cheerleaders, came out of the closet and publicly displayed her affection for her girlfriend, which in some cases shocked the hell out of her straight friends... some of which became former friends.

(11 PM Monday, main hall in Kappa Kappa Pi Sorority house. Amy, Tina beside her, is addressing the crowd of girls before her)

"Hello pledges, As you all know by now my name is Amy Marshal... *applause* and despite being a cute lil thing *smiles cutely while Tina hugs her* I'm top bitch here, so if you have questions about anything from earlier ask me. If you have any problems, with another girl on campus perhaps, maybe she hates you for being a lesbian, bring that to me and I'll refer you to my 2 new helpers... (points to a door that opens and out they step) Stacy Topp (the new girls gasp in shock) and her best friend Athena Stone, (they gasp louder and many take a step back) who'll be glad to help you solve your problem. Those of you that have been here awhile are all familar with our new friends... painfully familiar in many cases." (Amy and Tina cup their breasts, as do many of the girls from previous semesters) Amy laughs then smiles. "Former victims of our new friends, please assure the new girls they're safe here and introduce them to Stacy and Athena, as I did for you a week ago, they're here to help us, aren't you ladies?" Stacy and Athena smile and step out into the crowd of girls to meet their new friends "Everyone chat while I take care of some things, then you can head out for your classes or whatever and I'll see you all back her tonight at 7 sharp for that special party where most of you will be accepted into our lil sorority. For the few of you that don't make it this semester, please repledge next semester when we'll be able to accept a bigger group of new girls. Sorry but we're in a little transition at the moment and can only let a set number of girls join us."

The crowd of girls applaud briefly then mingle and chat. A cute blond girl from last semester, sporting her usual shoulder length pigtails, baby-tee, mini shorts and ankle boots grabs her 2 new friends by the wrists and leads them (closer to drags actually) over to Athena. "Hiyas Theena!" She squeals, releases her friends wrists and leaps up at Athena who catches her and pulls her between her huge breasts for a hug and kiss on her forehead. "Hiya pigcurls!" "Excuse me.... pigcurls?" Athena smirks and put her down. "How rude of me, Athena this is Shirly Kern, and the cute lil piece of sushi with the question is Jenny Kagoshima. *Jenny blushes* Lemma tell ya bout why she called me pigcurls, funny story. My full name is Peggy Sue Curlinski, but I collect piggy stuff and always wear my hair in pigtails, so I got the nickname Piggie Sue when I was little. Cute huh? *she smiles* And I squeal alot, *hehehehe* specially when I'm happy. Anyway, I'm a cheerleader and the same day I made the team I was practicing kicks n'stuff out on the quad with a few other girls and had these really hot lil pink mini shorts on, and I'd just done a cartwheel and hopped back into Athena. As ya can guess I bounced off her and landed on my butt looking up at her with my legs spread really wide." Athena interupts. "Quite an introduction huh?" Shirley and Jenny nod.

"Anyway, I'd been told by the older cheerleaders to avoid Stacy and Athena, or be really polite if I did meet'em. I saw these 2 amazons lookin down at me, and I'd just crashed into the bigger 1 too. Oh God was I worried when I realized who they were. Athena growled at me and started bending down, her hands goin right for my girls here, *cups and lifts her very bouncey round DD cups* When Stacy stopped her and started giggling. When she pointed out to Athena what was so funny, Athena giggled too." Jenny asks. "What was so funny? Come on tell us." Well, as I said my legs were spread really wide, and those shorts like to ride up, so there was curly blonde hair stickin out the waistband and leg holes of my shorts... *she giggles* my pussy looked like a lil piggy with curly blond hair!" All 4 giggle. "They were so amused that I got off easy, Athena just picked me up, said she was sorry for knockin me down and they walked off laughing. From then on Stacy and Athena called me pigcurls. I'm the only girl in school they picked on but never beat up, I just had to flash my curls at'em and they'd go away smiling and laughing. I can't show ya here, but I got this big super curly bush that they think is really funny." She looks up at Athena and winks at her so Shirley and Jenny can't see it, since she now knows the real reason they didn't beat her up for flashing her bush at'em. Peggy checks her watch. "Ahh poo, I gotta meet someone for lunch, but I'll see you girls tonight at the party ok." She kisses Shirley and Jenny on the cheek and skips off and out of the building.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 07, 2005 07:31 AM: Message edited by: MikeJV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very good, Mike! ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Unhappy

Boo hoo! All we can do is watch from afar! Onwards SLIT ... conquer the world! Tee Hee! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Hugs
    Jess & Emma
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jenii, Jessika, nice idea ladies, but I'd prefer that any series/story ideas are pm'd to me, or if you're 1 of my friends that have it, emailed to me. I'm always happy to hear ideas for stories, and most of the time I use'em.

MikeJV