Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I've started Chapter Six...but it is going to be a little different. Our hero is going to witness the aftermath and recriminations of the family fight, especially problems between two of his sisters. A secret fight breaks out between two of them over the outcome of the fight with Althea's family and of course our voyeur-in-chief finds away to be there.

But at this point in the story our little perverted hero is trying to consider what he views next, continue the historical viewing of the Big Secret or begin to hunt and peck around for interesting things to see. And of course, there will come a day where he finds himself pulled into the reality of the lifestyle and out of voyeur land.

The next scheduled major event on the historical line is the Grandmother and Aunt fights, but of course there is the current family fight going on as he contemplates what to do, and there are all the other fights in the data base. (Or shall I say what ever interesting twists in our collective minds inspire another chapter.)

I'll write this as it comes out of my demented brain, so this isn't a poll of what you would like to see next, but I'd like to hear any comments and will consider as always any wish lists.

No promises of course.

And, I'm trying to keep this series realistic within the given presumptions so wild death fights, specific human oddities and permanent maiming or multilations will obviously have to wait until nearer the end of the story.

So comments, suggestions, potential opponents (your moms, sisters or families, kid's teachers, etc.) would be greatly appreciated. Who knows they might spark a story or two, but again no promises. I've found this stuff comes out pretty fast when it springs from my own mind, so your suggestions and ideas will surely be warped and modified by my own. So don't get offended if I don't do ten thousand words on demand.

Anyway, even if all you want to do is say thanks or go away and stop wasting bandwidth your comments will be appreciated.

Mr. Cage, taking a breather and thinking where to go next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm, now you know the kinda stuff i can come p with, [img]smile.gif[/img] but will save it for later. For current stuff... hmmmmmm, will send ya a couple ideas later.

Meantime, continue as ya see fit, I'll love it.

btw: still waiting reply to my last email.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hello

just as he/she already comments him in a gratefulness he/she gives the I finish I surrender, you have history for while, and we will be waiting to read them.

you that perhaps to you it doesn't interest him so much, but I believe that it could be a bit but explicit in the sexual contents he/she gives the fights or give the dvd that don't have fight, to make a brushstroke but extensive.

apart from this you have the whole reason..... their ideas are his and they arise he/she gives their brain....ahead with them...

but I recommend him that it is not centered alone in the family he/she gives althea, look for other family units or women and even alone, the family fights are also very interesting.

ahead with their work....... he/she has all my support to their work

thank you to read this mail

jaume
    hola

tal como ya le comente en un agradecimiento del ultimo capitulo, usted tiene historia para rato, y nosotros estaremos esperando para leerlas.

se que a lo mejor a usted no le interesa tanto, pero creo que podria ser un poco mas explicito en los contenidos sexuales de las luchas o de los dvd que no tienen lucha, hacer una pincelada mas extensa.

por lo demas usted tiene toda la razon ..... sus ideas son suyas y surgen de su cerebro ....adelante con ellas ...

pero yo le recomiendo que no se centre solo en la familia de althea, busque otras unidades familiares o mujeres y parejas solas, las luchas familiares tambien son muy interesantes.

adelante con su trabajo ....... tiene todo mi apoyo a su labor

gracias por leer este mail

jaume

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Certainly wouldn't mind Emma & I involved somewhere along the line ... whatever takes your fancy ... sure it will be hot!

Always wicked
    Jess & Emma

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just writing you to show my appreciation. This storyline is great and I hope it will have many more chapters.

As MikeJV, I prefer the more brutal stories but I also liked very much the fucking of Rebecca at the end of chap 6. A death fight can wait some time, but hopefully there are some vicious attacks to tits and pussies in the not so distant future.