Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Somehow, the two separated. Both got to their feet, Jen's face already showing welts from where Lisa had scratched her.

Lisa taunted Jen, which turned out to be a mistake. Jen's fighting experience kicked in and she moved swiftly at Lisa, swatting her in the face twice and then hitting her perfectly in the gut. Lisa wasn't used to being hit and she groaned, bending over. Jen hit her in the face and Lisa wailed, crumpling to her knees, clutching her nose. Jen grabbed her hair, yanked her head back and punched her twice more. This fight was over.

Or so I thought.

Lisa reached into Jen's underwear, and I'm still not sure what she did, but whatever it was Jen's eyes went wide and she gasped, "oh fuck!" She clawed at Lisa's hand and tried to pry it out of her panties. Eventually successful, she stumbled back clutching her crotch. She was obviously hurt though, and despite a bleeding nose, Lisa got up and hit her, not once, but repeatedly, and Jen didn't have a chance to fight back.

I could see the pleasure on Lisa's face, it was sadistic. Jen went down on her hands and knees, covering up. Lisa kicked her several times. Suddenly, Jen screamed and jumped up, charging Lisa. The two girls crashed together as Lisa tumbled to the floor with Jen on top of her. A groan escaped from both of them as the two hellcats dug into each other's hair and rolled about the room. It was incredible to me how Lisa's tits just engulfed Jen's as the two battled about. Jen ended up on top for a moment, banging Lisa's head on the ground, but it was short-lived, Lisa rolled Jen and returned the head bang.

Jen screamed and pushed Lisa off of her and the two girls got to their knees. Lisa hauled off and hit Jen again and Jen just tumbled off to the side clutching her face for a moment. She looked at me and I could see her blinking back tears. She was angry though and I thought that this would be the end for Lisa. Jen quickly turned back towards Lisa, about to strike, and as she did, Lisa latched onto her big breasts, digging her nails in deep.

Jen yelped, almost crippled by the attack, but then quickly responded with a double breast attack of her own. Neither girl would let go, and the titfight of my life was on...

to be continued...

DogWithABone

Re: College Life Part 2

Please finish this.

WriteThisWay

Hoping you find the time to pick this story up again some time.

Junior Hostboard Member Gravin728's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am glad you shared your amazing experience from your college days and I must say the recent part is just incredible. I hope you will share more of your essayontime learning experiences. Keep sharing new and amazing college experiences.