Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

note: this story was written in a rush. i wrote it after explaining Mike how i got involved in the catfight's obsession...

Lethal Holiday

By Sega

?Fuck you, bitch!? hissed Teo, my wife, readily charging Lilly.
    I couldn?t believe my eyes and I rushed at the two women, trying to part them but Mihai, Lilly?s husband, misunderstood my intention and he charged me from my left flank, throwing me on the floor of the hallway. He began to pound me on the spot, damned him!
    Gosh! We finally got at it, I thought, somehow reliefed. I managed to throw a fast look at the two fighting females: both were strong and muscled and they were trading hard slaps to the face in the middle of the hallway. None seemed to get the upper hand for the moment being.
    In this case, I really had to take care of myself?
    ?.

It all began a week before, when Teo and I discovered that we had to share the bungalow with another couple. Shit! We had to share the bungalow where we always spent our summer holidays with the Ionescus, a couple we didn?t know, from Bucharest. We were rather pissed by it but then, so were the other two. We are fast tempered, but the Ionescus were also fast tempered and, as a result, our mutual dislike wasn?t resolved by ignoring each other ? the bungalow was pretty small and we always kept bumping into each other whe we ate, when we sunbathed in the courtyard, when we went to the pool and so on.
    To cut it short, after three days of living together with the Ionescus, we had the first argument with them. The next day we had another argument ? a pretty wild one that made all of us raise the voice. A day later, we exchanged some really hard words and this evening, my wife couldn?t stand anymore Lilly?s puffings and allusions and she decided to solve the bussines the hard way.
    The Ionescus are younger than us. Lilly is a rather stout woman of 30, 5?6?, weighting around 132 lbs. She is a long haired blonde, thin lipped and big breasted. She has voluminous butts, a strong pair of legs and a rather sexy potbelly. Mihai is a tall, skinny guy of 31. He must be some 6?2? and he weights around 155 lbs, but he is muscled from head to toe?
    Teo is as tall as Lilly but she is more muscled. At 38, she weights 140 lbs, and she is a voluptuous redhead, with thick lips. Her strong, muscled legs and her bulging, hard as rock butts, tell about her past as a gymnast in our national team and you know that Romanians are really good at this sport? I am 45, but I also spent a lot of time in the gym and I have some martial arts background, beside other sports. I am only 5?10? and I weight 150 lbs. but I?m not at all scared by a good fight?
    However, the age difference between me and Lilly?s husband showed and I had to work hard to dislodge Mihai off me. The bastard got me in a neck lock and he kept me down, leaning on me with all his weight. He tried to punch, but I knew how to block his blows. In fact, I was more worried about Teo and I looked after her just in time to hear her shout:
    ?You, bloody whore??
    Teo was enraged like a wild beast. She forcefully grabbed Lilly by her blonde mane, spinning her around. My wife took then a worried glance towards me and, seeing me beneath Mihai, she yelled like mad and she readily threw the redhead to the ground, between a couple of small stools .
    ?Whore!? she yelled again, launching a kick at Lilly?s hard butts.
    ?Ayyy!? screamed the blonde and readily grabbed the brim of a stool, hoisting herself up.
    She turned to face my wife, but a punch exploded in her face, throwing her against the wall, right near an old clock that fell down, crashing.
    ?I?ll kill you, bitch!? yelled my wife, before charging the baffled blonde. She delivered most wild slaps at Lilly?s face, making her crouch and cover her head with both arms.
    ?Take that! And that! And that too!? furiously screamed Teo, as Lilly retreated along the wall, bending from the waist. I noticed that the blonde?s tight skirt impeached her from moving easily ? her heavy breasts dangled from side to side and she was already staggering.
    But, that?s my wife, believe me! The Ionescus shouldn?t have put up with us in the first place, I tell you!
    ?I?ll teach you a lesson you?ll never forget!? threatened Teo as she prepared to kick the blonde but then, Mihai found a way to punch me in the face and I couldn?t follow the women?s clash any more.
    But I didn?t worry? I plunged my right hand in my foe?s armpit, right beneath the arm that held me in the neck lock. This trick always work, provided you push the thumb as hard as you can between your opponent?s ribs. As a proof, the tall man released me on the spot and backed off.
    Poor bastard! He was in my legs range and, as I stood on my ass, I delivered a double kick, getting him in the face and momentarily stunning him.
    ?Oooof?? he moaned as he fell on butts.
    Again, I looked at the two females. Eyes throwing glares, my wife let a savage yell and charged Mihai?s wife, embracing her, but Lilly held on and she embraced Teo around the head, impinging on her feet as hard as she could. Screaming, the entangled women pushed and shoved each other for awhile before they mutually hooked their legs. For some brief seconds, they twisted aound each other but then they fell to the ground; a loud thud was heard as their heavy butts hit the flor and they began to yell and curse.
    Damn it! Teo was far from finishing once and for all the younger woman and, unfortunately, I couldn?t go at her help. I still had to take care of this bloody Mihai who was regaining his senses.
    Fuck him! I kicked him again in the face, throwing him on butts and I readily got up. The guy felt that things went bad for him and, letting a wild grunt, he attempted to get up, but I swear to God I was expecting it ? thereore, I savagely rammed my knee into his face.
    Sweet crunch! Blood spurted from Mihai?s broken nostrils and the guy fell on butts and elbows, looking above me with empty eyes. I kicked him again, aimig his abdomen, but Mihai managed somehow to block my blow and he caught my ankle at his armpit.
    Fuck! I instantly fell over him and grabbed him by the hair before punching him in the face, repeatedly.
    Meanwhile, our wild wives were slapping, scratching and biting, as they rolled from here to there, along the corridor. Mihai, on his part, was doing his best to twist my ankle and, fuck him, he succeeded in throwing me on my side. However, his face was within my fists? range, so I began to punch him relentlessly, trying to dazzle him once and for all.
    By then, I could only hear our wive?s brutal grunts. Suddenly, as they rolled around, they got into my sight. My wife had managed to bite Lilly?s bare shoulder, but the blonde succeeded at her turn in getting Teo by the hair, yanking her head back for all she was worth. They were giving brief moans of effort and soon, to my relief, my Teo succeeded in getting atop the younger woman. She sunk her teeth deeper and deeper in the blonde?s flesh, making her shriek, but the latter held on, bucking and wildly tossing my wife?s head by the hair. As the seconds went by, Lilly was pulling harder and harder on my wife?s red mane, gradually arching her head. I realized that my wife was in difficulty and I hit Mihai harder and harder, trying to get rid of him and help Teo, but the bastard resisted while he also kept twisting my ankle.
    Suddenly, my Teo gave a muffled shriek and she hastily sought for the blonde?s eyes, trying to gouge them, but then, Lilly powerfully bucked her hips, making my wife lose her balance. Teo gave a yell in which I made out a growing dismay and the blonde violently rolled, managing to get atop of my wife.
    My Teo grunted in fury and bit the blonde?s shoulder as hard as she could, making Lilly yell from the bottom of her lung. However, Mihai?s wife suddenly made it to Teo?s throat, biting too, and making my wife scream in disaray. She briskly bucked beneath the blonde, desperately trying to escape the killing bite, and Lilly seized her chance then, fully mounting my wife and pinning her to the ground.
    Gosh! Now, I really had to help Teo, damn it! I eye gouged Mihai on the spot, making him release my ankle and I got up. I kicked him in the abdomen three times in a row, but the guy held on and retreated on butts and elbows. I gave a look at the two females and I saw my wife violently slap her foe from underneath, but damned Lilly was constantly steadying her position over Teo?s chest and then, she suddenly went for the choke.
    Meanwhile, I saw Mihai get up, fuck him! He was somewhat groggy but I couldn?t help my wife just now, since the tall guy advanced towards me. I rushed at him, head first, getting him in the abdomen and throwing him on butts. Yeah! His balls were within my hands? reach and, God forgive me, but I hastily grabbed his jewels, making him scream like a wounded beast. He readily twisted trying to escpae, but he had no way out and he crouched on the floor while I squeezed his balls as hard as I could.
    He was out, damn him! He was breathing in fast pace and he moaned and he cried ? wow, he was done for. I kicked him in the flank, just to make sure and he barely quaked. Gosh, he was like a sack of potatoes!
    ?Look out, Florin!? yelled Teo suddenly and, when I turned to see what was going on, I suddenly felt a most powerful blow in the face.
    I fell plainly on my butts, seeing enraged Lilly above me, with a stool in her hands. I tried to kick her but my legs didn?t obey me and the bloodu blonde bitch realized it and hit me once again in the head wih the stool, dazzling me for good. I found myself propping on elbows, legs parted and when I realized what Lilly was after, it was too late: she readily kicked me in the crotch, crushing my balls and taking the air out of me. I yelled like there was no tomorrow, curling on the floor and, gosh, I saw that the bitch was preparing to hit me once again with the stool, but Teo savagely charged her then, embracing her from behind and shoving her against a wall.
    Lilly grunted in fury and twisted, but Teo hung on and raised her foe in the air, slamming her to the floor, right over her panting husband. Damned Lilly crashed upon Mihai and lost the stool off her hands. She tried to get up but Teo readily kicked her in the face and threw her on butts, beside her husband.
    ?Fuck you, bitch!? shouted my wife as she mounted the groggy blonde, choking her with both hands.
    Mihai?s wife let a scream and started to buck her hips as a wild bronco. However, she realized she couldn?t dismount my wife and then, she threw forth both hands, grabbing Teo?s voluminous mammaries.
    ?Ayyyy! I?ll kill you for that, bitch!? shouted my wife and she began to slam her foe?s head against the floor.
    Lilly held on however ? she let a scream, but she held on to my wife?s breasts, until making Teo shriek from the bottom of her lungs. Teo hardened the choke but I realized that the blonde?s fingers were gradually sinking in my wife?s tit flesh. I tried to get up and help Teo, but my whole body ached and I still couldn?t breathe. My wife was grinning in pain by then, as she tried to overcome the ache in her breasts and, desperate, she began to slam once more Lilly?s head against the floor.
    No use! The blonde bitch began to twist my wife?s voluminous breasts, making Teo scream. A moment later, she released the blonde?s throat, grabbing her by the forearms and trying to disloge her hands from her breasts.
    ?You? bitch!? shouted Mihai?s wife then, bucking like mad and succeeding to dismount my wife.
    ?Wait ?till I lay my hands on you, scum?? hissed Teo.
    Eyes wide open and breathing in fast pace, Teo crawled backwards. Puffing like a furious tigress, she got up, but Lilly charged her on the spot, readily forcing Teo on her back. My wife bucked wildly beneath the younger woman, but Lilly hastily grabbed her by the red mane, pinning Teo?s head to the ground and, Jesus Christ! ? managing to place her shins over Teo?s muscled arms. My wife gave a loud shout then, she bucked and she squirmed, but there was no way to dismount Lilly, or to escape the hair pull.
    ?I gotcha, stupid bitch!? snarled the blonde and her fists began to pour over Teo?s face, cruhing her lips and tearing her nostrils. My wife grunted, unable to defend herself and Lilly snarled in triumph, punching Teo harder and harder. Blood began to pour heavily on my wife?s face while all she could do was to throw her muscled legs from side to side, aimlessly.
    Damn it! I had to go at my wife?s help whatever it took! However, Mihai was also recovering and he was doing his best to get up. Meanwhile, his wife went on punching Teo, unabated, fuelled by her foe?s helplessness.
    My wife understood too that she won?t hold on for long and she once more struggled to break free from beneath the wild blonde. She began to throw her legs from side to side, she bucked and she twisted madly ? but she found no way out: Lilly was too strong for her. Soon, Teo began to let brief screams of frustration, while Mihai?s wife kept turning her face to raw meat.
    Fuck! As I was preparing to help Teo, I found that Mihai was standing in front of me. Damn the good manners! The stool which Lilly used to knock me down was right near me and I feigned an assault, forcing Mihai to retreat before I grabbed the small stool from the floor. Now, remember one thing about bats and stools? Everybody thinks that you?ll go for the head when you have such a weapon in your hand.
    Never do that! The knee or the shin is a better target and it?s Mihai?s knee that I aimed for. The tall guy yelled like mad and he went down on the spot, holding his injured knee. However, he still found the resources to grab the clock that had already fallen down and threw it in my face.
    Some seconds went by, in which I wasn?t able to see anything. Blood was pouring heavily on my face. Then, I realized that I was laying on my butts in the middle of the corridor. I suddenly heard Lilly?s voice, threatening my wife in an enraged, hoarse, voice:
    ?Now, take that, bitch!?
    I saw through a red veil how the younger woman grabbed Teo?s hair before banging her head against the floor.
    Arms pinned and chest mounted, Teo could not retaliate ? soon, it became obvious that she couldn?t withstand the head banging. I gathered my strength and I got up but, suddenly, the blonde took a deep breath and slammed Teo?s head to the floor with all her might. My powerful wife went limp on the spot and Lilly let a triumphant shout. Her hands clutched to my wife?s throat then, and she began to choke her for all she was worth.
    I got up on shaking legs. I began to kick Mihai in the chest, until he remained on the floor, writhing slowly, as if swimming. I looked then back at the two fmales and I saw my wife who was already jerking her muslced legs, unable to breathe anymore. Scratching the floor with her fingers, she was babbling something, but Lilly went on, unabated, slamming her head against the ground. I approached them with unsteady steps just in time to see my wife jerk her arms and legs in brief spasms. She gave helpless, muffled shrieks, but still, Lilly went on.
    Fuck the blonde! I grabbed Lilly by the hair, dragging her off my wife. I felt a cold fury build up in me as Teo was rolling her head from side to side and I shoved the blonde away, slamming her against the wall.
    ?You, bastard!? shouted Lilly, as she raised her fists in guard.
    ?Stay put, bitch! Stay put!? I warned her.
    ?Fuck you! Look what you?ve done to my man!?
    ?You did the same to my wife, bitch!?
    Hell! The blonde took a step towards me. Shit! I?ll have to knock her out too!
    ?Pig!? cursed Lilly, furiously, and she rushed to me, slapping me as hard as she could.
    Damn her! She hit me really hard.
    ?I?ll show you a lesson you?ll never forget, woman!? I said and I approached her. My cheek was burning. ?You, bloody whore!? I cursed and I slapped Lilly, throwing her back for a couple of steps.
    Lilly?s eyes threw wild glares then. She took a deep breath and she slapped me back.
    Gosh, but she really slaps hard! ? I thought.
    ?You will bloody pay for this, bitch!? I said and I rushed at her, trying to tumble her down, but the bloody blonde readily engaged me in a test of strength. She was stronger than I thought and we began to struggle for control. I pushed her as hard as she could, but the damned woman held on. She propped her forehead against mine and she shoved me backwards, pedalling on the floor. Stupid woman! I retreated briskly, trying to make the blonde lose her balance, but Lilly bent from the waist and parted her legs like a man, still standing up and fighting. She grinned at me, in sheer effort. She was stronger than I thought, the bitch!
    ?I am strong, pig!? she suddenly said. ?You saw what I did to your whore, didn?t you??
    Enraged, I rushed in then, but the blonde vividly took a couple of steps back, maintaining her balance and looking at me with wild eyes. She was a hell of a woman and I felt somehow embarassed that she withstood me, but Lilly?s wild pull and shove made me forget all that crap. I gathered my strength, trying to get her in a neck lock that would wear her out, once and for all.
    By then, my Teo got on her butts, looking bewildered at the violent struggle between me and Mihai?s wife. I was doing my best to capture Lilly?s neck at my armpit, but my fast paced breathes made me understand that the blonde bitch really matched me in strength. Suddenly, she pushed against me with all her might, forcing me against the wall and, after awhile, I couldn?t avoid anymore the mutual hug that the wild woman seemed to seek.
    Teo struggled to get to her feet as she saw that I was giving all that I could without being able to overcome the strong blonde. Chuckling in embarassment, I tried to tumble the wild woman, but Lilly pushed harder, pressing me against the wall.
    ?Bloody woman!? I hissed. I broke the hug and I punched her powerfully in the cheek, throwing Lilly backwards. She grinned in fury and she jumped at me, shoving me backwards in a wild outburst of power. Bewildered by her surge, I stumbled and my back hit the wall of the corridor. I punched her once again, as hard as I could, but the damned blonde let a scream and she began to slap me in such a fast pace that I had to crouch, covering my head.
    ?Hold on, Florin?? mumbled Teo, hardly believing her eyes. ?Here I come!?
    ?Stand still, Teo and let me get finished with this stupid bitch!? I hissed and I charged the blonde, throwing punch after punch to the face but then, Lilly slapped me even harder, dazing me. Bewildered, I punched her with all my might, but Mihai?s wife held on and soon, she began to yell furiously and she started to launch heacy punches, overwhelming me. I was once more forced to retreat and soon, I found myself cornered. More and more embarassed, I tried to fight back, but the woman?s punches were too hard for me ? suddenly, one of her powerful blows got me in the liver, knocking my air off, and I crouched in front of Lilly, helplessly.
    ?Damit, woman!? I hissed, but the blonde was now hammer butting me in the back of my head, stunning me for good.
    ?Florin?? shouted Teo, desperate, when she saw me fall to my knees, covering my head with both arms.
    The wild blonde began to kick me and the sharp tip of her shoes found their way to my ribs, making me howl in fear. Ashamed, I did my best to get up and I tried to embrace Lilly?s legs and tumble her, but Mihai?s wife hammer butted me in the head with all her might.
    I fell to the ground, on all fours. Another kick exploded in my face, making me scream:
    ?Damit, woman, I?ll destroy you for that!?
    But these were only words, since the kick to my chest must have broken one of my ribs. I couldn?t breathe anymore, damn it!
    Meanwhile, my Teo got up on unsteady legs, trying to help me, but furious Lilly saw her and turned to face her. My wife yelled, charging the blonde, but the blonde readily kicked Teo between her muscled thighs, making my wife scream as she curled in front of her wild foe.
    ?Oh my God? My cuuuunt?? howled my wife.
    ?Stupid bastards!? said Lilly then and she kicked me once again, getting me in the face this time.
    I let a scream and tried to crawl away on knees and elbows, but Lilly readily kicked me once again in the ribs, halting me in my tracks. I rolled on the ground, getting near Teo who, gathering her strength, was now awkwardly getting up.
    Lilly let a wild scream then and she readily charged my wife, embracing her and slamming her against the wall.
    ?Fuck you, bitch!? yelled Teo and, before Lilly could make out what happened, she eye gouged her.
    The blonde let a sharp shriek and backed off, rinsing her eyes and moaning, allowing my wife to charge her once again. I tried to get up too but I still couldn?t breathe, damit! Anyway, my wife took advantage of her foe?s distress and she began to deliver fist after fist to the face, gradually wearing out the bitch who was already exhausted after fighting us both.
    Yeah? Soon, the younger woman could not hold on anymore and she turned her back on Teo, running away.
    ?Go after her, Teo! Go after her!? I urged her, furiously and my wife began to kick Mihai?s wife in the butts, seeking to land a merciless blow to her cunt. Mihai was looking at the scene with empty, wet eyes, and finally, Teo succeeded in getting the younger woman in the cunt. Hissing like a snake, Lilly fell on all fours, sliding her hands in her crotch.
    ?Good girl, Teo!? I yelled, as my wife mounted on her foe?s back, choking her from behind.
    Mihai?s wife gave a gurgle and grabbed Teo?s forearms, trying to dislodge them from her throat, but she was too exhausted to fight back. Soon, she collapsed beneath my wife, assuming a frog-like stance, while Teo kept choking the very air off her. I heard Lilly gag and, as Mihai tried to get up, I leaned over him, overcoming my pain and my lack of air.
    ?Look how my wife is doing yours, idiot!? I slipped in his ear but then, a surprised moan meade me look back at the two women.
    Shit! Mihai?s wife had managed to briskly raise her ass in the air, dismounting Teo. My wife was now standing, having both hands in the blonde?s mane and she held her head between her legs, but Lilly had taken off one of her shoes and, before I could warn Teo, the younger woman spiked my wife in the back of her foot, provoking a loud crunch.
    Teo gave a wild scream and she readily set her foe free, falling on the spot in front of Lilly, curling. The blonde was now kneeling behind my wife and, before Teo could make out what happened, Mihai?s wife raised the shoe in the air, plunging its heel with all her might in my wife?s loins.
    ?Aaaaaaaaaah?!?
    Teo?s yell made me shudder from head to toe and I tried to get up, but Mihai readily got me in a neck lock.
    ?Now, you watch how my wife destroys yours!? he whispered, as Teo stood on parted knees, having her torso arched forth and pressing both palms in her back.
    There was nothing she could do when Lilly got up behind her, delivering a heel blow in the top of her head. Teo simply began to wave back and forth while a heavy stain of blood began to sprawl in her red mane. Another heel blow crunched in my wife?s head and now, she yawned while collapsing to her butts, looking with rolling eyes in front of her.
    ?Finish her up, Lilly! Finish her up!? urged Mihai and his wife readily pulled Teo by the hair, slamming her back against the floor. Before my wife could recover, the blonde placed her left shin across Teo?s trhoat and leaned over her foe, suffocating her.
    My wife raised her knees in the air, uselessly flailing her calves from side to side and then, the younger woman powerfully spiked Teo with the heel of her shoe in the exposed cunt.
    The shoe?s heel seemed to slurp as it penetrated my wife?s love crease and Teo froze on the spot, popping out her eyes. Again, I tried to get up, but Mihai held me down ? the pain in my ribs became unbearable and all I could do was to look at Teo?s slow devastation.
    Again, Lilly plunged the heel of her shoe in my wife?s cunt ? Teo was now quaking in spasms while blood began to flow freely off her womanhood. Another powerful spike ensued and now, Lilly held the heel stuck deep in my wife?s cunt, pumping it back and forth, to the left and to the right, up and down, until a brisk gushing was heard and a heay load of piss fully erupted from Teo?s cunt.
    ?Yeah? you tore off her bladder, honey?? rejoiced Mihai while my wife began to shake, hitting the floor with her heels in an incredible fast pace, as if electrocuted.
    Again, Lilly spiked her womanhood, raking my wife inner prts with the heel of her shoe ? loud slurps were heard and, after some moments, a foul smell of feces filled the corridor while Teo drew out the tongue, shivering from head to toe.
    ?My? ass? my? ass? she ripped? my ashole?? kept mumbling Teo while the wild blonde kept pumping in most powerful bursts my wife?s womanhood and asshole alike?
    My wife showed the white of her eyes and it?s only that Lilly got up, leaving a babbling Teo on the floor. My wife fluttered from head to toe, mouth covered with bubbles, continuously shitting and pissing herself.
    ?Finish her up!? urged Mihai and then, Lilly kneeled behind my wife?s head. She looked in her eyes, intently and, after she made sure that Teo saw her, she grabbed her by the hair, steadied her head and she began to repeatedly spike her with the heel of the shoe in the mouth.
    Teeth, saliva and blood spurted all around. Teo raised her muscled legs in the air but soon, as Lilly kept on blowing her, my wife?s knees slowly fell apart, fully exposing her messed groin, in which blood, piss and feces melted and clotted on her thick genital fur. After ten or twelve blows, my wife fully parted her strong thighs and she was only shaking in brief afterwaves provoked by each of the blows. Her belly was still, however, as it was obvious that she was breathless, but furious Lilly went on with her blows until she tired, leaving a disfigurated corpse on the floor. She then gazed at my wife?s eagle spread body and, when Teo gasped, Lilly took a deep breath and launched a most powerful heel blow in my wife?s upper belly. The heel of the shoe pierced the skin and fully sunk in Teo?s flesh, launching a last wave of shudders in my wife?s muscled body.
    She then remained motionless and Lilly turned towards me, grinning.
    ?Hold him tight!? she told to her husband.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Again thank you. Will you be reposting any of your oldies such as the fishing boat fight or the Emperors thermae? There were so many classics?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT!!!! Sorry i didn't reply sooner, I've been out of town since wednesday.

MikeJV