Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

also, are you really as old as your yahoo profile says? the pic looks MUCH younger

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mmmmm, sounds interesting. i was just complaining to semigloss in titfighting forum i dont have much time to write. the edit i made on his took quite some time. its creative writing that takes time for me, not other kinds. sooooo, i guess since my time is somewhat precious to me, the pics would have to be worth my while, wink. lol im sure something could be aranged.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink

Bubba Jo

TEE HEE! It's amazing what modern beauty treatments can do, hey? [img]wink.gif[/img]

No seriously that pic is from a NUMBER of years ago! And though I'm getting older (& hornier too - wink!) I'm afraid I don't look as good as that any more - but a girl can dream that she can turn the clock back, not so? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm also very BUSY & not been writing much at all, I'm afraid! GRRR!

MikeJV

Hmmm! Glad to hear a story is CUMMING - hope it's a SIZZLER!

Always wicked
    Jessie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for real 48 though?

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To this 49 year old Cat, Jess is still as beautiful today as was in those younger pics. Beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder, but also in the spirit and playfulness of the woman in question. And if she gets hornier, what man could resist her.

Me, I've never considered trying! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now let me get a towel to clean up all this drool and we'll get back to fatal fights my friends! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My, my, thanks for the wonderful compliments, Cat! You make me blush like a little girl! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Now, Cat. if I were interested in guys for a seriously hot relationship, you'd be high on my list - probably No. 1! [img]wink.gif[/img] But as you know this old dyke adores PUSSY in real life, the more the better, the wetter the steamier! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But that's not to say, I haven't had some cock in fantasy - like sometimes in humiliating DEFEAT!!! OOOOHHHH NOOOO! [img]eek.gif[/img] What worse fate could a wicked girl like me get? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Oh, and Bubba Jo ... I'm actually turning 50 this year - SHHHHHT!!! Don't tell anyone, PLEASE! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mmmmmm, alright then, ill do a story, for pics. my counter offer though. i need before, and after pics, like as in current, to see how far They've. err i mean you've fallen due to age. ooooh, wicked~ arent I? lol of course for inspiration purposes only. lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had to speak up. I totally agree with Cat. I've seen those pics too, and even if the impossible happened and you did age a lil and lose a bit of that youthful beauty *GASP* I call it seasoning, and I like well seasoned food. *wink* To be blunt, you're STILL a damn sexy woman and were you to switch sides, or just half way(Mmmm both ways), I'd also be thrilled to have you. And not just for your body, I LOVE your wicked mind. *GRIN*

MikeJV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12