Thread: moms catfight stories (mikejv are you out there?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-
    to all people out there and expecially to mikejv I know, from having read some of his stories at http://www.seakingsfemfight.com/stories/authorlist.html, to be a great writer who maybe can enjoy write this kind of tales.
    I've already posted the following content at http://www.freecatfights.com -> Catfight & Wrestling Stories in a recent topic, that site is also, I think, a good, active and functional place for catfight stories and opinions, feedback and eventually related stories are also welcome there, or also by e-mail if you prefer
    -

Hello everybody ! I'm new here, great site, stories and, of course, writers !

First of all I apologize for my bad english.

I'm an italian boy,18yo+, who like read stories of catfight, expecillay stories about mom vs mom or mom vs another woman/girl, told by the subjective perspective of the watching teen son.

I wonder if you can help me telling me where i can read your stories and stories of the type i said above or generally good catfight stories, I've already read almost all here and searched and read a lot starting from google ...

I'm not into foot fetish, but I like when women in a catfight loose their shoes accidentally or for the other forcefully taking them off.

Another detail I like is a mom catfight being caused accidentally or intentionally by the son or sons involved, also actively, in some way.

In case you like writing for fun starting from some hints, I've some themes and a plot in mind about my mother:

My Mom is now 46yo quite nice, I think, woman, with long natural dark red hairs, a slim body with round bottom and medium breast.

Facts take place when I was 14yo and she was 35yo, all the story is told in first person by me witnesing almost all events.

There is a boy about my same age who go on bulling me for weaks, this lead to several verbal arguing between my mother and that guy and finally to my mom challenging him to a "fight" intitialy meant as a "sportive" test of strenght with her intetion to teach him a lesson -mom is also a teacher!- the fight starts fair but soon mom is surprised by the boy being able to take off her shoes an stockings; the fight goes on not too much rude but with her a little embarassed and in difficulty for being barefoot on an unconfotable terrain,a yard with no grass or whatever; finally she wins with somthing like pinning down or a hold, but she ends up almost naked,sommething like only panties or a little more or what you thing better...

From that day the boy only temporally stop bulling me and when he restart also manage to make tricks to my mom making her loose her shoes or other clothes wen they met in public.... this lead to my mom arguing with the boy's mom several time...

I'm also thinking about inserting somewhere in the
    story, a "rematch" between mom and the boy: again not
    a very violent fight but this time she loose ending
    totally naked and with some stuff like nipples sucked,
    pussy and/or ass fucked with fingers or something slse
    stranger like a vegtable or toe or heel of her own shoe ... ?

From then the story go on in a more "classic" way with some fights between the two moms,with sons watching, with growing intensity of all aspects each time, all end in a savege no holds barred catfight
    where women ends up naked and my mom loose with an hard
    beating and is sexually dominated and abused by the other, something like a rude sexfight.

"Classic" attacks at sexual areas are "welcome", I don't now what is the "tone" you like in your stories but if you want insert real hard fighting with blood wounds ripping of body parts it's ok -it's only fantasy-; please no killing or fatal wounds.

IMPORTANT!: in my intention there have never been a single bit of something regarding pedo content: i instinctively setted the ages of boys 18yo- because
    at that age happened to me and mom something real like
    the fight mom vs boy, shorter, accidental, and with she getting only shoes off and blouse opened, that inspired me; in case, the only sexual thinking should be by the boys for the excitement for older women's bodies and the fights; if you will write a story on this plot feel free to shift the ages of the boys to 18yo+ if you think it's better.

Some more information,I'm sorry that at the moment i know only european and italian measure units:

to visualize the type, not the exact details of her face, you can think at the redheaded actress in the tv serial "Desperate Housewifes",one of the main characters, or the one who is Clark Kent's mother in tv serial "smallville" -adding smooth dark red hairs- or the female Doc. in the staff of "Dr. House", another tv serial.

My mom has green eyes, a thin nose, wide lips with dark red lipstick often on; she has some freckles under her eyes and on her chest; she's about 1,65 m tall, her weight shold between 55 and 60 kg; she has a 37 foot size (italian uinit, it's small size).
    Her "horizontal" measures -i mean the length of a circumference around, in order, her breast, hips and bottom- are about: 95cm, 70cm, 90cm; she has long, as possible as with her height, thin well shaped legs, quite firm breast and bottom, a not totally flat but nice belly; other details maybe usefull for the fight scenes: her skin color is light but not milky, she usually have long light color painted nails on hands, natural short nails on feet, light brown aureolas an nipples, trimmed curly pubic hairs -i'm not a perverted, at least not the way you is now thinking- : the last detail I can only guess from situations like being at beach for example, and about her breast I saw her feeding my brother long time ago.

She usually wear:
    blouse -eventually some kind of jacket on it-, medium length skirt -sometimes pants or jeans-, nylon collant -stockings in eng. ?- grey, flesh-colored or white, shoes with not very high heel, and, i think, bra and panties
    or
    a summerdress knee length, snadals, bra and panties, mostly around the house

Generally her look is quite discrete and conservative

She is generally a quiet and sweet woman, religius, altruist, working wife/mother and also a good housewife; but sometimes she is also very competitive and easy at anger at work and in life usually with people she don't like very much; usually her anger is first "cold" but when she is really pissed off she's not rational and argue with great noise but from what I know she never got at it physically, except the little episode told above.

She's a teacher.
    My father is a manager in a small enterprise -I think you shold keep him away for some reason during the story-
    Me, at the time I initially settled the fact, a highschool student, now at university.

We live in a ancient italian small town near the coast where all people knows each other -however settle the story wherever you prefer-, in a modern middle-class standalone house with a little garden.

About stages for the fights I don't like very common ones like gym, living room... I also would like some fights in public places -shop, mall, open place?- some in private ones.

If you want, insert other characters beyond the 3 in the "plot" -other boys/girls/friendsofmine/women/men witnessing the events ?-

Some more on her personality: today entering the house
    I found out she could really have the gut to be in a
    catfight: I heard her arguing with another woman she
    works with, in our kitchen, they yelled each other
    not really nice words then I saw them stepping out
    of their shoes ... but they also saw me and all ended.
    Moreover, talking, in a joking way, about that I
    advised her not to wear things like her today
    summerdress in that kind of "situation" if she didn't
    want to risk to be easily stripped, and she, cleary still
    pissed off, surprinigly answered that, even if
    normally in every situation her priority his to behave
    right and preserve dingity, she would beat with
    pleasure "that stupid cow" not only even if stripped but
    even "with a pole in the ass" -it's a common low
    talking expression here, hoping my traslation is
    understandable-.
    I never heard her talk like that but i'm not sure she
    would really have had a fight (or maybe I can't belive
    it !)

... I would like also a plot involving a mother a son and a babysitter or colf...

I don't want to tell you how to do your work, I've only tried to give some starting points and info about character and background.

Feel free to ask evey kind of info you need.
    In case, if you ask detailed questions I can give targeted answers and not to waste your time with long texts, for me it really doesn't matter, to write a lot or not so ask the way you prefer.

I would be pleased to know your opinion on these "themes and plot":
    original/common, stupid/functional, it dares too
    much/not enough ... and whatever you have to say.

I hope I haven't seemed "sicker" of the average of people into this kind of stuff!

I apologize if annoyed you too much with this long post.

Hoping to get some replies and maybe a/some story/ies from a/some good soul/s out there,
    I thank you all fo your attention anyway.

P.S.: e-mail messages are also welcome, in case someone prefer them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-
    I forgot in the prevoious post:
    -

I'm not a good writer, first of all because english isn't my main language and I'm not good at writing complete detailed tales even in italian, so i can only hope that someone out there want write a coplete story/ies about what i suggested, as I said at the beginning and at the end of my previous post.

MikeJV, are all, or part of, your stories collected somewhere on the web and free to read ?

Thanks very much, bye!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1: your idea is good, and you're not "sick", I've read and writen far worse than what you suggested. I'd like to write it, but am writing several already and can't take another, especially not a big story like yours. Atleast not right now anyway, hopefully in the near future.

2: most of my stories are on seakings site, the ones that aren't were lost when the old sexboard forums went down. The only way ti find any other stories by me is to do a search for y name, I put it in all the stories I posted.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I'll wait hopefull ...

could you write in brief time a very short piece insipred by that stuff or a little sample of future longer total ? (do you know someone who can?)

I didn't understand where to search by your nic
    for your stories that aren't at "seaking" site (my english is poor)

Do you know where I can find catfight stories with moms ?

Thanks again,

bye from a "fan"

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 03, 2005 06:55 PM: Message edited by: MikeJV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, sorry. This is the search site i use, go there and type "mikejv" in 1 of the search windows.

http://www.hotlinkzone.com/search.htm

Ya, I can do a short story with your mom fighting, won't be much but I can whip up a decent short next week.

MikeJV

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 03, 2005 07:03 PM: Message edited by: MikeJV ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

from the prevous post: "... I can whip up a decent short next week ..."

Hi MikeJV,

I hope to hear from you about that...

(I don't want annoy you, it's only to know)

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry about that, hostboard was down for 3 day (so i couldn't get here) and some personal problems came up. Everything is fine now tho, so i'll post that short story in a few days. Sorry about the delay, but it couldn't be avoided.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

... impatient to read ... thanks very much again !