Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very nice, and some background on her, namely the village battle!

MikeJV

Abbyfan

The Thalia Chronicles, Part 4
    By Abbyfan

This Chapter has been posted previously in other forums, including "Deadskirts"

It was rare of course for a slave to be content or happy, but, at least for the moment, Thalia was both. Her younger sister Cali, reaching womanhood so recently, had won her first fight; with two more triumphs she would lose the chains that bound her. Thalia was proud of her. Her contest, the last of four during yesterday's Feast, was quick and one-sided. She used a lethal combination of youth, strength and speed to demolished her opponent. Tuya, a rather plain-looking woman, older and slower than she, was overwhelmed from the outset. Cali was virtually untouched as she devastated the outclassed woman with her fists and knees. Tuya was a study in utter futility as Cali's furious assault annihilated her soft, womanly body. With her breasts bruised and beaten, her belly and guts aching, and her fragile pussy pounded into mind-numbing agony, one final blow crushed her nose, releasing a river of blood and rendering her unconscious.

Thalia would also be sleeping with Delia tonight. How she looked forward to the lovely, youthful Delia. She loved to hold the weight of her sweet, heavy breasts in her hands. She loved to trail her lips over the velvet softness of Delia's belly. She smiled as she imagined her face buried between her plump, smooth thighs, anticipating the exploration of the moist folds of her unspoiled pussy. She looked forward to Delia's lips and hands exploring every inch of her own beautiful body. She would sleep well tonight. But now, she was lost in pleasant thoughts of her lover...........

Delia would often talk and whisper during their intimacies. Thalia thought her voice enchanting.....exciting...

"Come to me, my dear Thalia" she would whisper while on her knees, cupping the undersides of her full, round breasts, offering them to Thalia. "My breasts are yours.,..,,..aren't my breasts lovely, my sweet Thalia?"

"Yes, Delia, your breasts are indeed lovely.. young....heavy.... and so soft....."

"Caress my belly Thalia, my soft belly needs so much the warm touch of your hands......Don't I have a beautiful belly?...." Delia would trail her hands gently over her smooth belly as her beckoning eyes spoke as sensually as her words.

Thalia loved to hear her talk of her body that way. It made her feel warm....those words made her tremble. And she adored the way Delia said "belly"....it flowed out of her mouth with a strange and wonderful sensuality that caused Thalia to shudder and her pussy to moisten. "Yes princess, you have a delightful belly.... it's like silk....I love it when it flutters... waiting to be kissed and touched..."

"You will kiss ALL my lips, won't you, Thalia...." Delia's delicate fingers trembled as they lightly touched her pubic mound and labia.

"Yes of course, my love.....as you shall kiss mine..."

Without warning, Thalia's pleasant daydreaming came to an abrupt halt, her mind's eye, as happened often, became filled with scenes of the destruction of her village.

She is just 12 years old, her woman's body just beginning to take shape... It is early morning............She hears almost imperceptable sounds....THWAPP...THWAPP....THWAPP.......then screams and flames....villagers in a noisy panic......Amazon war cries...smoke and confusion....Flaming arrows set fire to four of the village's huts...her parents command her to stay with Cali. She tries not to let herself be frozen by fear as her mother and father rush outside...she covers Cali's trembling body with her own...Through the open hut door she sees two arrows enter her father's chest...her mother screams...her screams are cut short by an arrow that transfixes her slender throat; her mother falls gurgling horribly and clutching the shaft in her neck....Some villagers flee...others grab what weapons they can find and confront their frenzied attackers...warrior women, some on horseback... most on foot...clothed only in black cloth bands around their breasts and studded black leather at their loins.

Here, a near naked man has managed to unseat an amazon from her mount....He rushes to her while she is still flat on her back and raises an ax to drive into her skull...but she skillfully rolls to one side as she thrusts her sword forward....The man impales himself.......There, a young village women, naked to the waist, and with slashed and bleeding breasts, finally succeds in plunging her blade into the flat, naked belly of a blonde amazon with whom she had been dueling grimly. UNNGGGH, the Amazon's eyes grow wide as she cries softly, then a louder yelp escapes her lips as her killer pulls the sword out of her guts. She stares at her punctured belly in disbelief as she sinks to her knees with her hands clutching the bloody wound.. ......but before the village girl can savor her victory her eyes widen in shock and distress as the point of an spear erupts from between her large, round breasts..........AAUGHH!!.... here Thalia sees an older man clutch a deep lateral gash in his belly as he falls clumsily to the earth, trying in vain to keep his blood and guts from spilling out on to the ground.....There, a brave young village woman, her right arm holding a knife raised high over her head, shrieks and grabs her breast as an Amazon sword slides easily into her body. Her killer pulls the blade from her chest and smiles as she runs her through the belly, the bloody point exiting from her lower back......another man's chest is struck by two arrows before he is able to arm himself....a woman on fire flees her burning hut, the fiery roof of which has just collapsed..... THWUMP!.....an arrow in her lower back ends her attempted escape.....An unarmed woman running with an infant is confronted by a tall brunette attacker. She pleads with her eyes...terror causing her voice to fall mute. The Amazon sheathes her sword and draws a dagger. The young mother is frozen, clutching her baby to her breasts. The brunette warrior buries her dagger into the poor woman's belly and rips the infant out of her dying arms as she falls.

It only took a few minutes.....so few escaped.. so.many died......Thalia, her sister Cali (age 10), a 7 or 8 year old female and two infant girls were taken prisoner, along with two healthy young men. The Amazons lost only one of their own.

Two Slave Fights took place the following afternoon. Thalia was allowed to witness the first. Inside the stone-ringed battle circle stood Shani and Olaia, each with two wins and two losses. The ultimate confrontation; freedom for one, death to the other. They wore only the cloths that barely covered their pubic mounds, groins, and the separations between their ass cheeks. They were armed with round shields, barely one foot across, secured to their left wrists, and short ceremonial daggers. The unusual daggers were not blades as such, as they could not be used to slash or cut. The "blade" started at the hilt of the weapon as a metal triangle a fraction of an inch long on each side.. As it extended from the hilt, it tapered severely, coming to a razor-sharp point after about three or four inches. Thus, it could only be used for stabbing.

Thalia knew both combatants.. Olaia was a quiet, intense young woman. She was in her 20's, short... slight...pretty....large brown eyes.... straight dark hair ...small round breasts...slim hips...if she weighed 100 pounds, it was just barely. Thalia recalled seeing her work in the fields...she appeared surprisingly strong for a woman so small. Shani, one of the tallest woman in the entire camp, towered over her opponent. She was quite attractive, with wavy dark blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Into her fourth decade, her body had lost none of its youthfulness. The undersides of her well-separated breasts were perfect hemispheres, with nipples pointing up at a 45 degree angle. Her waist and hips were slender, her long thighs lean and smooth. The globes of her buttocks were firm and tight. Her soft, feminine belly curved out gradually in a slight, delicious arc. Despite her slim stature, she outweighed Olaia by more than 30 pounds.

Thalia thought that the choice of weapons favored Shani. Strikes with the short-bladed ceremonial daggers could only be delivered from very close range, where the blonde's great advantage in size, (and presumably, strength) would be decisive. She also remembered noticing Shani during training sessions. The blonde knew how to handle a knife.

Both women, in crouches, held their shield arms out in front of them as the fight began, holding their daggers low, in underhanded grips. They were understandably cautious, circling... thrusting out occasionally with their knife-arms...but remaining too far apart to reach each others' body. Olaia foolishly swung her knife arm in a wide, horizontal slash, perhaps forgetting in her apparent nervousness that her weapon was useless if used in such a manner. Her "blade" came nowhere near her intended target, and as her momentum carried her past Shani's body, the blond struck first blood, sinking her dagger into the small brunette's thigh. Olaia yelped in pain but was skillful enough to block the blonde's next thrust with her shield, preventing Shani from sinking her blade into her belly. Olaia feinted a strike towards Shani's throat, and as the blond raised her shield, the brunette's dagger caught her just barely in the rounded underside of her left breast. While no more than a scratch, the strike gave Olaia confidence. She was quicker than Shani.

Each woman knew the importance of patience. They both managed to twist and move away from most of their enemy's thrusts. Many other strikes were adroitly blocked with their shields. Shani managed to shallowly pierce the flesh of Olaia's left side and hip. The brunette was able to inflict minor wounds to the taller woman's breasts and legs...no more than pinpricks..........Shani lunges...aiming low for Olaia's flat belly....she misses as the brunette slips to the side...At just the right moment, the smaller fighter brings her left arm straight up! Her shield catches the tall blonde right under her chin, cracking the undersides of her jaw! Shani is stunned. She sees the brunette's blade aiming directly at the wide space between her breasts and brings up her shield. Olaia lowers her dagger and drives it forward, just under the blonde's momentarily upraised shield, burying up to the hilt in Shani's suddenly exposed, vulnerable belly!! The tall woman is stunned and cries out, and sends her own dagger down, plunging it into Olaia where her collar bone meets her left shoulder! Olaia screams in pain and pulls her dagger out of Shani's guts.... only to plunge the blade again and again into the blonde's soft belly. Shani's cries out each time her body is penetrated. Olaia punctures Shani's naked belly five times, the last thrust sends the dagger up to the hilt, deep into her dying opponent's belly, midway between her navel and her cloth-covered cunt. Shani groans loudly, her face a mask of pain, drops her dagger, and sinks to her knees, clutching her ruined gut. Olaia herself is stunned...the suddenness of her victory perhaps so unexpected. She stands still as Shani moves her hands away from her body and looks down at her belly, the five streams of blood now reaching the cloth at her pussy and the tops of her thighs. She re-clasps her hands to her soft gut and looks pleadingly at Olaia.

"I am done, Olaia....you.have won..." Her face grimaces as waves of white-hot pain emanating from her belly rush through her entire being..."Have mercy Olaia......I....I....I can last for hours this way.....bellystabbed......my ...life...slowly...draining from my body...." "Take me here." She lifts up her chin and points to her throat with a blood covered finger.....finish me... ...please......the pain...Olaia...please have ...mercy......strike..." Thalia thought she saw a tear fall down the brunette's cheek as she plunged her knife into Shani's soft throat..... .

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 16, 2007 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Abbyfan ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 16, 2007 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Abbyfan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Loved reading this a 2nd time ... very thrilling, exciting & titillating! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Ciao
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Abbyfan

Mike and Jessika,

As always, thanks for your compliments...It's a pleasure to know that others enjoy reading my stories, as I enjoy writing them.

Much Appreciated !!

Abbyfan