Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the time I got down to the beach the fight was on in earnest. I had no idea how long the two hellcats had been going at it, but they were both clearly involved and both had done some damage. Unlike earlier in the day, this time both were wearing some clothing, sort of. Nikki was wearing a black jogbra and thong, but her left tit had clearly popped out of the bra and Dana was wearing her white lycra jogbra and briefs.

Dana's nose was bleeding badly, or maybe it was her mouth--I couldn't tell when I got down there and Nikki's tit had a huge gouge in it that was bleeding. I arrived in time to see Dana smash a punch into Nikki's face, and then Nikki grab Dana by the shoulders and bring a knee up into her crotch. Dana groaned audibly and bent at the waist as Nikki brought two uppercuts into her chest. Dana moaned as Nikki grabbed her in a headlock and unleashed a flurry of punches to her face. The blonde then dropped Dana and my wife fell to the sand. Nikki stepped back and leaned on her knees, breathing hard. Dana rocked about on the ground, badly hurt. She struggled to her hands and knees.

Nikki unloaded again, this time with kicks to the ribs, tits and stomach. Dana was flipped onto her back, moaning.

"ohhhh God..." I heard Dana moan.

"He can't help you now, bitch..." Nikki said sadistically as she plopped down, straddling Dana. Dana weakly struggled beneath the blonde powerhouse. I was dumbfounded at how badly my wife was losing. She was really outclassed by this blonde bitch. Nikki pulled Dana's top up, exposing her tits, and then went to work on them with her claws, tearing into them and paying close attention to her thick nipples.

Dana wailed and begged Nikki to stop. Nikki was brutal, leaving deep welts and blood oozing from the tender titflesh. After a minute or two of brutality, she adjusted her weight making sure that Dana's arms were pinned beneath her shins and then wound up and unloaded on Dana's face. The thwacks were sickening. The bone on bone sound of fist to jaw and fist to cheek was distressing. I saw the blood and spittle spray out of Dana's mouth. I just wanted her to stay down and give up. She bucked and fought wildly though.

After several more seconds of abuse, Nikki got up. She was taunting Dana to get to her feet. Dana didn't move. Nikki taunted again. Nothing.

"So you're done then?" Finally, some motion.

Dana didn't say anything though. "YOU DONE?" Nikki screamed, obviously frustrated.

"fff....fuck.......you..." was the feeble response my beautiful bride gave. Nikki was pissed. She stormed towards Dana, "I'm gonna rip your tits off and throw them in the ocean and them I'm gonna fist you until your uterus falls out you skank." She had reached Dana and bent down to grab her by the hair. Dana's right hand suddenly snapped towards Nikki's head--I could see that she had something in her hand. The instrument crashed into Nikki's head. The sound was hollow and odd sounding. Nikki groaned and stumbled. Dana moved to her feet as quickly as possible and then hit Nikki again and again with the instrument. As Nikki stumbled backwards and then fell to her knees, I saw that it was a big conch shell. Dana tossed the shell into the dunes and approached the stunned blonde. She grabbed her tits, pulled her towards her and kneed her repeatedly in the face. Nikki's head snapped violently and blood suddenly gushed from her mouth and nose, pouring onto the ground. Dana grunted with each exertion, but kept going despite the blood.

Nikki's head lolled forward. Dana spun her down onto the ground on her back and then began stomping on her chest and gut. Nikki's body convulsed with each blow. Dana turned and stumbled away, falling to her knees. She was looking for something, although I didn't know what it was. She obviously kept an eye on Nikki because when the blonde stirred, Dana went back to her.

Dana hit her again. Somehow though, Nikki hit back. They exchanged weak blows to one another's face like out of a movie in slow motion. They grappled clumsily with one another and somehow Nikki was able to force Dana face down into the sand. Dana flailed as Nikki lay on top of her and pulled her shorts into a wedgie and then tore them. Dana flailed more wildly as Nikki began to pry into her pussy and her buried face craved air. Her frantic movements finally unseated Nikki and Dana rolled the other way, gasping in breaths of sea air. Nikki had renewed confidence though and went after Dana's pussy. The women were aligned in a 69 position and so Dana retaliated with a similar attack. In moments Nikki's vicious nature was clear as she was ripping and clawing at Dana's sensitive pink flesh. She pulled at Dana's trim pubic hair. Dana retaliated with similar attacks, but was reacting to Nikki rather than taking her own initiative. Suddenly, something happened to Nikki though. I couldn't see but my guess was that Dana had attacked her clit. Nikki went wild and, although Dana had regained the offensive, in Nikki's flailing and screaming from the pain, Nikki brought a knee into Dana's face squarely, and Dana's head snapped back and she was motionless. Nikki's hands shot down to her crotch and she wailed. Dana didn't move. Nikki finally regained her composure and struggled to her feet. She grabbed Dana by the hair and began dragging her to the ocean. Dana grabbed Nikki's hands to try and get free but it was fruitless and she was dragged to the water. Now I could barely see as the two silhouettes struggled. I could see Nikki holding Dana underwater but then there was an entanglement of arms and legs and then the two women were in a test of strength. It was back and forth and back and forth and then I watched as one of the silhouttes gradually forced the other to her knees. With wet hair now, I couldn't tell which was blonde and which brunette with the minimal light but the girl on her knees gradually fought her way back to her feet. The two women pressed their damaged breasts into one another as their test of strength went on. The girl who had dominated the test of strength originally was obviously weakening and her breasts yielded fairly substantially to her foes. I remembered Nikki's early dominance in the battle earlier in the day. The woman with the dominant breasts now took control of the test of strength. I heard them, "Oh, no.. oh God, no...." moaned one.

"Cunt.." hissed the other.

"Please...p-p-puhlease...you're killing me..."

"That's the point, bitch..." hissed the fighter now in control as she forced her opponent to her knees in the surf. The girl who had originally dominated the test of stregth was now on her knees and being forced onto her back. In seconds she would be underwater. Unless she was able to push back now, which didn't look likely.

The losing woman gave way and collapsed. The dominant fighter fell on top of her, off balance and surprised by the sudden lose of opposition. There was tremendous flailing and a thrashing of arms.

One woman came up gasping audibly and then got pulled back down. Another came up again, and again. A head popped up and the voice screamed out, raspy and dying for air, "Ohhhh, please help me get this bitch off..." I was sure that was Dana. More thrasing and they moved into shallower water. One woman was on top now, and the other pinned down. The woman on top pummelled the woman on the bottom as she also held her down under the surf.

Holy Shit! It dawned on me that one woman was about to die and the other to committ murder and I had to stop it. I ran towards the two fighters. Then panic lit in my heart as the light of the moon glinted off of the successful fighter's hair and I could faintly see the hint of platinum blonde despite it being wet. I ran in desperation now, knowing that it was my Dana who was having the life beaten out of her as she was being held under water. The down fighter no longer fought back. The fighter on top also seemed done as she tried to get to her feet to get off of her foe, she tripped and collapsed, drifting in the shallow surf. I got to the scene. The victor was almost unrecognizable from the beating she had suffered. Her clothes were essentially off of her and her jogbra was stuck on top of her head. She tried to speak but was too weak. The other fighter washed on the sandy beach. I saw what had happened. Dana's white jogbra was wrapped around her head so that when the moon hit it, I thought it was platinum blonde hair, but it wasn't, it was Dana, my Dana who had lived. I wasn't sure if Nikki had fared so well.

At the moment, I didn't care...

The End.

Junior Hostboard Member wildger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Master piece and perfect ending for all tastes and still has you own unique style. Thank you very much for the excellent work. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 01, 2007 03:02 AM: Message edited by: wildger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT story and a great ending, thankyou very much for posting this on my board, am looking forward to more of your work.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was so excited by the story and i posted my appreciations under a new topic button! its simply great, bravoooooooooo

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another winner of a tale Shindy! Loved the fisticuffs and the site and the mystery of the ending. Wonderful and a keeper for my library for sure!

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great story. Thanks for sharing it.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

You did good man. You have us all begging!

Like the little orphans said "Can I have some more please?" [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hmm! A very WET ending there ... and I'm not just saying that because the final confrontation was in the surf ... tee hee! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Meaow
    Jessie
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 01, 2007 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Jessikafights ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AWESOME!! Just plain AWESOME!!

Great job! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Veronika

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey, Shindy, do you think you did something right or what?

Ha! [img]cool.gif[/img]