Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sega!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sega! Wasn't there a "Deathfight in Moscow" Series?

    I was just reformatting "Deathfight in Moscow" so I can do a Text2MP3 conversion that makes a text file into a mp3 file which has Apple Macintosh's Victoria Voice telling the story so I can listen to it.

    While doing so I thought I recalled a series of deathfights set in Moscow and Russia. Is this true?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 16, 2008 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Ted Mark ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member seganor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2008
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! Excelent pic! The series was about a woman, Inez, fighting mainly in Russia. Unfortunately, I stopped writing on it in the last year. But now, after seeing the image....
    You made my mouth water!
    I'll write again but after the 25th of September!
    Excelent pic!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member seganor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2008
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who made the pic? I always dreamed of seeing some of my stories having a "pic support"...
    I love the pic!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Some things work in words but not pictures.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 16, 2008 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Ted Mark ]</font>

  5. #5
    Junior Hostboard Member anna1981azcf's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ugh...that's way too extreme for me. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    But I like the pose of the two nude women that are fighting. Where did you get that picture?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hasso's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Sega! You are the master! I hope that soon we can read new stories from you!.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •