Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

vintage black and white part 4 the blod bath goes on

Ilet the girls rest for 5 minutes before i sounded the buzzer,Jackie had slowed the blood flowing from her nose to a bare trickle and other than some slight swelling of her deeply scratched boobs and a slightly reddened eye looked ready to rumble,Kelia on the other hand was a mess her boobs were swelled to twice thier normal size and blood flowed from her lacerated nipples along with a ting of lymph her nose bleed more than Jacies and she looked to have bruised ribs from Jackies first flying kick manuver.None the less both girls charged towards each other Fearing another flying vault Kelia went right to the left and Jackie went the same rout they met with a thud grabbing hair and twisted away.

Kelias free left hand latched onto Jackies left nipple and applied a strong pinch,the grey haired vixen wimpered but reached out and crushed Kelias left boob in her tough strong hand.Yanking hair and crushing tit the two maddened warriors staggered about like a couple of drunks,then with a wail Kelia detached her hand from Jackies boob obviously Kelias tits were not up to more abuse instead her hand formed a fist and sunk deep into her foes guts below the naval,Jackies moan of pain brought a smile to the ebony bitch she followed it with another that buried itself to the wrist in Jackies stomach.Jackie fell to her knees Still holding a firm grip on the grey hair Kelia delivered a elbow to the middle of her foes back between Jackies shoulderblades that put the tough broad flat on her face,releasing her foes hair Kelia jumped up in the air and crashed butt first onto Jackies lower back driving the wind out of her.Snarling with glee Kelia yelled at her foe"how do you like it bitch."With no air in her lungsJackie couldn't respond so Lelia once again grabbed her foes hair yanked a groggy Jackie to her feet and placing her in a head lockrammed her halfway across the ring into the corner and righ onto one of the electric metal dongs.the timed cuffs snapped shut and almost giggling with glee Kelia slammed her hand down on the red button starting the juice flowing.Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs straining against the cuffs as her pussy was treated to a low voltage reaming.Kelia stood in front of Jackie laughing with joy,but at the end of thirty seconds the juice cut off the cuffs snapped open and Jackie sprang forth her forehead slammed into the bridge of kelias nose and with a spray of pink mist Kelia fell like a tree to the hay strewn floor.Standing there breathing heavily not really sure what had happened Jackie shook her head to clear out the cobwebs,coming to her senses she saw Kelia flat on her back at her feet eyelids fluttering.Grabbing the dreds on Kelias head she hoisted an unresiting Kelia to her feet and in a show of strength she hoisted her up in a crushing bear hug and staggering over to the fence hoisted her up and back down tits first onto the barb wire.Kelias tits hit hard the barbs diggig in deep and holding fast she slid down and her stuck boobs road upwards until her knees hit the floor with a thud she wound up with her tits streched up into her face her nipples pointed skyward moaning she reached out to her tits gripping them she started to try to lift them off the barbs then at that moment the electric hit that part of the fence.This time the computer controlled jolt was longer and more powerful with an audible zzzzt!Kelia screeched loud enough to shatter glass her nipples burst forth like lawn sprinklers spraying bloddy lymph far and wide for a full minute and a half the juich aided by Kelias own curling fingers milked her tits dry.when at last the power moved on she hung limply her arms dropping to the floor her whole body weight held up by two shrivled flattened empty tits that now resembled flattened wrinkled pieces of paper evn her nipples appeared to smolder.The buzzer rang and i wondered what could possibly happen next.
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story so far!

Hey Dawg, a bloody entertaining story so far!

It's great how these two women battle it out and your ideas with the electric barbed wire fence and the cruel dildos are incredible.

Can't imagine how the old ladies go on but I'm sure it does go on. Please tell us soon what's happening after this part and don't forget to mention the aftermath of the fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: vintage black and white part 4 the blod bath goes on

You wrote on Part 2:

?Both girls met me in the centre and I explained the rules to them and the crowd: winner got five hundred, and the loser got fucked by the howling mob. Both seemed not to care; they just wanted to gut the other bitch.?

And you end Part 4 with a question mark... (slightly edited by me)

Quote Originally Posted by ddg996 View Post
    Kelia screeched loud enough to shatter glass her nipples burst forth like lawn sprinklers spraying bloddy lymph far and wide for a full minute and a half; the juice aided by Kelia's own curling fingers, milked her tits dry. When at last the power moved on, she hung limply, her arms dropping to the floor, her whole bodyweight held up by two shriveled, flattened, empty tits that now resembled flattened [bags] of paper; even her nipples appeared to smoulder.
    The buzzer rang and I wondered what could possibly happen next.
    I'd say that Freddie's crowd waz robbed of fucking the loser... In the state Kelia is, I suggest you kill the bitch, m'dawg!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: vintage black and white part 4 the blod bath goes on

Hey Dawg, would love to read the final part or parts of this story.