Thread: After the wedding(real life story.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After the wedding(real life story.)

Recently i had a chance to watch two older milfs engage in a knock down catfight after my newphews wedding.It all started on a pleasant saturday afternoon,my nephew Justin was getting married to his second wife a lovely girl named Sharon,well i was half blitzed by the end of it and even thiugh my wife was somewhere around i was eyeballing some of the mature ladies in attendance.One such milf was Susie she was Justins mothers sister i'd had my eye on her for years she was in her late forties and stood 5'5" tall she had a perfect heart shapped ass and always showed up for family functions dressed to kill today she wore a blue knee high dress very classy indeed.Her black hair hung to her shoulders and her red lipstick made my stick hard.Susie weigheed about 140 pounds but man was it proportioned just right.Also at the wedding was Robbin she was the mother of Justins sister in law Debbie,Now the best way to describe Robbin was ex barhag,she had a road hard put away wet look.Ruomer had it she'd been an acholic for years and looked it she stood an inch or so taller than Susie and weighed about 120 pounds or so,her blond hair was cut short to just past her ears and even the expensive pink dress she wore couldn't make her look nearly half as classy as Susie.

Well the after party was in full swing and most of the guests were already half in the tank,the party was being held in a rented hall that had parking both out front and in back,just inside the back door was a storage room about 15 by 15 with a sink and for some reason a crapper,why i've got no idea since there were two other bathrooms in the place.The hall was owned by an old navy buddy of mine and i was in charge of cleaning up after the shin dig was over.during the party i'd noticed Susie and Robbin exchanging glaring looks all of a sudden Robbin with out anyone else noticing it flipped Susie the bird.Susie turned beet red and stalked over to Robbin and whispered something in her ear,Robbin just nodded and takeing the lead started towards the back hallway.Waiting a few minutes to makesure my better half was occupied i followed the two ladies to the back of the building.Entering the hallway and closeing the door seperating the party room from the hallway my boner almost ripped out of my dress pants right there in front of me was Susie and Robbin pushing and shoveing each other back and forth in the far end of the hallway.

The two ladies were so envolved in there struggle that at first they didn't notice my presence,both were bent over one hand wrapped in her opponents tresses and the other clutching the Breast area of the others dress trying to rip it open.Reacting quickly i pulled the two vixens apart.Susie and Robbin both tried to explain how it started and why i had to let them finish it here and now, it seems that Robbin had made a pass at a man Susie had had her eye on for over a year and Robbin was only to happy to prove she was a better lay than uptight Susie.I explained to the two hellcats that right now was not the time and that Justin and Sharon didn't deserve to have thier wedding party ruined,instead i told the two if they really wanted to fight it out to come back about nine o'clock when everyone would be gone and then they could use the storeroom to finish things as long as i could watch.To my pleasant suprise both agrred to pretend to head thier seperate ways and double back and meet by the back door at the appointed time.
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: After the wedding(real life story.)

Oh come on, ya can't just end there, finish teh freakin story, tell us what happened man! (ya thing thisstuff happens every day to everyone?)

Mike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: After the wedding(real life story.)

More please! And I know that you know what happened next. Don't let us hang too long on this one!

Not to forget: I'd also love to read the conclusion to the awesome and brutal vintage black and white fight between Kelia and Jackie!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: After the wedding(real life story.)

Couples are now wanting to do a huge amount of research for everything related to their wedding. words of wedding wisdom - Wedding Inspiration & Community can be a one-stop shop - their blog specializes in providing some fantastic wedding inspiration.