Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How mature women fight?

I like mature women and mature women's fights. However in true life and in internet I saw only young girls fights. Did someone with you see 40-55 years women's fight? How does look such fight? What does this fight differ from young girls' fight? What do mature women do in fight? What technique of fight they use? I ask about true events. Not invented stories. Write.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: How do mature women fight?

Quote Originally Posted by rozczochrany View Post
    I like mature women and mature women's fights. However in true life and in internet I saw only young girls fights. Did someone with you see 40-55 years women's fight?
    I saw them wrestling, and sometimes wrestling all-in, with catfight tactics allowed (hair-pulling, clothes-ripping, pinching, slapping, tripping, kicking, hitting with the knee, smothering, and attacking their breasts and sex). Although no harm was intended from either party, occasional nose bleed and twisted finger occurred, and once - over hundreds of matches - there was a broken rib. Having the chore to clean up the arena after the matches, I noticed sometimes several grams of hair lost, from 50 cm to 5 mm - if you know what I mean. Injury and death are the objectives of ?real fights?, as all police officers know. Although you do not explain what you mean by ?fighting?, I think those matches did qualify for what you ask.

How does look such fight?
    The object of the match was always the same, to out-wrestle the opponent by every means possible, and obtain one single submission, or the most submissions in a given time (usually 20 ro 30 minutes, non stop except for accidents). It looked like a regular women's Olympic match (which rules are more flexible than men's), plus the added benefit for us catfight fans, of having the women ?free fighting? as far as they do not want to injure themselves, or the opponent. The fight looks hard, lively, sometimes boring (stalemate holds do occur, as well as mutual immobilisation holds), more often then not thrilling, and happy encounters. I will always be puzzled by the ammount of nastiness women are able to inflict on each other, keeping a happy smile on their faces! Some are of the talkative kind, but that usually stops after 5 or 10 minute of wrestling, because they're clever enough to keep their breath instead of riling the opponent with insults or catty remarks. I've noticed that statiscally, North American women scream out, and talk more on the match than their European counterparts, be it ?frigid? Swedish, or ?hot? Spaniards or Italians.

What does this fight differ from young girls' fight? What do mature women do in fight? What technique of fight they use? I ask about true events. Not invented stories. Write.
    The 40 to 60-year-old women I've seen wrestling were (are!) all trained athletes in good health, and there's no difference I can tell from their matches in comparison to the matches between girls in the 20 to 40-year-old bracket, except in two characteristics. One, they are older, and heavier, and therefore they are slower then their counterparts. I recall a girl in her late 40s who was about to ?end her career? that kept the compact and small size of her youth, and who could do ?impossible? acrobatics, like a little monkey, all over her adversary - and very few of the young ladies I saw would be her match. The second factor of difference would be endurance - I believe the more mature ladies are able to support more pain, and for longer periods of time, then their young rivals. I did not kept tabs on this, so this is my spectator's opinion rather than a statistical analysis.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How mature women fight?

Thank you very much for answer. I hope that different participants of forum will divide with knowledge also.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: How mature women fight?

ttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gEZhfGFHajk/SuCqMfO9lnI/AAAAAAAAAVY/krrOI2ALMkQ/s1600-h/bound_catfight.jpg

Eheh I don't know how they really fight, but i'd like something like that

edit: I can't post links,so you've to add the "h"