Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stipulation for Marriage -2

Stipulation for MARRIAGE ? PT2
    BY: C

Send comments to: [email protected]

Brian had established himself as Cassie?s Master. He beat her daily for two weeks reducing her to his slave. Cassie loved Brian for his dominance although she walked around with two black eyes and very sore ribs where Brian drove his knee. Cassie thought this is what she wanted - A man who establishes his authority. Brian has been treating her like a slave not a lover. He has forced her to watch him fuck four women; eat his cum from their pussies and be fucked by the ladies. Cassie is despondent over her man fucking around and forcing her to participate. Several of the ladies are replacing Cassie. Brian has beaten Cassie into total submission. She is physically; emotionally and sexually Brian?s slave. Brian has made Cassie fight five women over five days whom she lost badly to. Brian enjoyed and fed off Cassie?s suffering. Brian had his way with all five ladies and made her watch. He makes Cassie eat his cum from all of their cunts. After he sent the ladies away; He makes Cassie take a bath in a tub filled with his and the ladies? piss. Cassie accepted this humiliation with grace. After she cleaned up; she got in their bed. Cassie sits on Brian?s steel cock. His brother rams his cock deep into her ass while Cassie sucks his son to climax. She realizes she is nothing more than a toy for Brian. He is using this to show his son how to humiliate his girlfriend. Brian commands Cassie to suck any of his son?s friends and take it up the ass from his son on command. The humiliation is too much for Cassie. She calls Don and asks him for help.
    Brian finds out and approaches Don. Brian tells Don that if he is caught even talking to Cassie; Don would become one of Cassie?s girlfriends. Brain explains that Don?s ass will become a freeway for his dick and all his friends. As a precursor; Brain kicks Don in his balls; dropping him to be knees and delivering an authorative ?face fuck?! When Brian climaxes; Don rises with cum dripping from his mouth. Don says he understands; walks away; sobbing thoroughly humiliated.
    Over the next three months; Don feels like half a man. He meets a girl at College. Her name is Sheree. They establish a romantic relationship and deeply enjoy cherish each other. She is: 5?5?; 119 # with measurements of 34c- 23 -34. Sheree has blonde hair and green eyes. Don was able to talk Sheree into a friendly wrestling match. Over the next five months; Don and Sheree wrestle several times a week. After awhile; their matches become pretty intense. At the end of the five months; Sheree has defeated Don a few times in real matches. Their last match left Don sobbing with a thick 12? dildo up his butt and admitting she is more of a man than he. Don sucks Sheree?s Mom; Dad and little sister. This act of contrition is humiliating and takes some more of his manhood away. He wears her lingerie as a sign of submission. This freaks Don out as he remembers his relationship with Cassie. Sheree tells Don that she wants a match with Cassie. Don discusses his relationship with Cassie in every grizzly detail. Don also discusses how their relationship ended. Sheree says that she wants to kick Cassie?s ass after she finds out how Cassie woman-handled Don. Don has fallen deeply in love with Sheree but is cautious about committing emotionally due to his past relationship with Cassie.
    Sheree researches Cassie?s habits and decides where to interrupt Cassie to settle this. As Cassie drives up to her apartment; Sheree stalks closer. Cassie takes her bags of groceries; walks to the door; unlocks the door; opens the door and enters her apartment. Before Cassie can shut the door; Sheree forces her way in. Cassie looks shocked. Sheree explains why she is there. Cassie tells Sheree that she has been beaten up and sexually humiliated by five girls only two days ago. She explains she won?t be in condition to fight for another 30 days. Sheree notices the deep bruises. Cassie says,? Be careful what you ask for because sometimes you might get it! I fight Brian twice a week. He doesn?t hold back. He has caused most of these bruises. He set me up with a fight against four girls who beat me silly. He then set me up in a Match against five girls who beat me senseless. .At one time; I thought I was tough but I have been beaten so many times. Winning is but a distant memory. Her breasts and pussy are sore to the touch and have been for weeks. I have been made to eat so much pussy; suck so much cock have been covered with the piss of so many that I have become a masochist. I am been fighting to retain any semblance of self-respect! I will fight you in a month but would rather service you instead of receive the dreadful beating I know you could hand out. Sheree stood motionless and shocked from Cassie?s physical; emotional and sexual state. Sheree decides to take control and test Cassie. Sheree helps Cassie put up the groceries. She commands Cassie to strip and face her arms and legs shoulder-width making every part of her body vulnerable to Sheree. Sexual fluid drips from Cassie?s over excited pussy. Sheree makes Cassie feel like a woman again.
    Neither lady hears Brian enter. He is shocked by what he sees. He begins beating Sheree to unconsciousness. Her screams and pleading are for naught. After only a couple of minutes; Sheree is sent to ?Dreamland?! Brian brutally beats up Cassie and rapes her until she begs him to stop. Cassie is left weeping and bleeding on the floor as he turns his attention to Sheree! He throws a barely conscious Sheree on a table and fucks her brains out. He rapes her an hour which causes her to bleed. There is no pleasure involved ? only pain! He throws her clothes at her. A weeping Sheree quickly gets dressed and leaves. Sheree goes and sees Don. He comforts her and puts her to bed after she explains what happened.
    The next morning Sheree goes to see a close friend. Debra is a top competitor in the MMA. Debra is appalled by Sheree?s face and body. Sheree has two knots on her head; both eyes swollen shut; swollen lips with several cuts that need stitches. Her body is covered with bruises with two deep bite marks on her breasts. Her pussy is swollen from the rape. Debra is so incensed that she is ready to pay Brian a visit. Sheree stops her. Sheree has a plan. She will set up the fight between Debra and Brian. Debra agrees ands says she will get their fight added to the MMA card in a month. Sheree says,? that will feed his ego. I will take credit for setting it up so as not to make Brian suspicious.
    Sheree leaves for her house and decides to stop by Brian?s apartment. He lets her in. Brian asks Sheree if she wants some more of his cock. He feels self-satisfied over his masculinity; thinking that Sheree was there for a real man and by admitting through her actions that she enjoyed the rape. Sheree enters his house and takes a seat. Brian looks at her smugly as her; removes his pants and begins developing a hard-on. Brian says,? Before you tell me what you are hear for ?SUCK MY COCK!? Brian points imperiously at his cock. Sheree nods; gets on her knees and sucks Brian to climax. Brian looks at her menacingly and says,? SWALLOW EVERY DROP ? BITCH!? Sheree complies. Sheree stays on her knees as Brian wipes his excess cum on her face. Brian looks down and says,? Descent blow job ?Bitch! What did you come here today for? Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?? Sheree says,? No- I am here to offer you a challenge. A friend of mine doesn?t like what you did to me and would like to fight you.? Brian grins and says,? Tell me about her!? Sheree says,? Debbie is: 5?9?; 165 pounds with measurements of 37c -25 ? 36. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is hot!? Brian inquires,? how much fighting experience does she have?? Sheree is not a good liar. She finally says,? She is a MMA fighter. She is ranked 24th. Debbie wants to fight you in the next MMA event next month.? Brian smiles wickedly and says,? Only if she will accept the following conditions. ?Brian continues,? Verbal submission only ?no tap out; cannot submit until naked; no D.Q. with hitting and kicking anywhere on the body. The losing fighter will suck the winner to climax; the loser will be fucked by the winner with five guests in the middle of the Ring and the loser will be humiliated in ways to be named later.? Sheree looks shocked but agrees to talk with Debbie and get back with him later today. As Sheree walks out the door; Brian leaps on her; rapes her; keeps her panties and says.? Let Debbie taste my cum!? Sheree looks shaken as his cum runs down her leg. She gets in her car and drives to see Debbie. Sheree relates what Brian told her to say. Sheree told her she told Brian that Debbie is a MMA fighter. Debbie says, ?There goes the surprise. I can?t believe that ass wanted a fight where I WILL humiliate him so!? Debbie agrees; gets Brain?s phone number from Sheree and gives Brian a call. Debra calls Brian and accepts the conditions. Debra acts afraid which feeds Brian?s enormous ego. The date of the Match will be 5 weeks from today at Memorial Arena. Debra continues to train while Brian goes about his regular routine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stipulation for Marriage -2

The day of the Match arrives. Their match will be the opening match. Both arrive two hours early to get ready and relax. Brian decides to change into a satin black thong which accentuates his assets. He wears black elbow and knee pads along with black MMA gloves. Debra applies her make-up and hair to accentuate her sexuality. She has decided to wear a hot pink; lace bra & thong set. She is wearing hot pink elbow and knee pads along with hot pink MMA gloves. She uses a hot pink lace ribbon to tie her beautiful hair into a ponytail. The bell rings calling them to the ?Waiting Area!? The Cage is setting on the Ring Apron creating the best of both worlds. It is close enough to be used by the fighters but doesn?t interfere with the spring in the ropes. Brian immediately gets a hard-on looking at Debra. He says,? I am going to enjoy fucking you in front of this crowd! I will love the way you will be begging for more of my cock! You will scream,? You are a REAL man.? You will beg to suck my dick!? Although taken back by his smutty talk; she ignores him. Brian is called to the Cage amidst catcalls by the women. He enters the cage. Debra is called to the Ring. Her encouraged pussy shows through her lace thong. She enters the cage to whistles, catcalls and stares. Lisa acts as Referee; Timekeeper and Announcer. Lisa says,? Our first fighter is: 20 years; 6; 2?; 220 and has a 10? package. He has blonde hair and green eyes. Everyone welcome ?Brian!? Most of the Arena cheers. Lisa continues.? His opponent is: 19; 5?9?; 165 pounds with measurements of 37c -25 ? 36. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Everyone welcome ?Debra!? The crowd politely cheers. Lisa continues,? This is a one fall; no time limit; no D.Q. with only verbal submissions accepted. The consequences are severe with the loser being fucked in the middle of the Ring. There are other humiliations which will be added.? Her main responsibility is to stay out of the way and accept the submission of a fighter. She positions them and shouts,? Fight!?
    Brian immediately slugs Debbie in the mouth knocking her to one knee. He grabs her ears and slams his knee several times into her forehead. Debbie drops to the mat. Brian begins stomping her which gets a rise from the highly testosterone filled audience. The crowd love seeing an attractive girl thoroughly thrashed.
    Brian pulls a disoriented Debbie to her feet; delivers a right cross that spins her around before dropping her to the mat driving the crowd wild. Brian?s speed along with his strength is dominating Debbie. Brian pulls Debbie to her knees and drives a Knifehand into her throat. Debbie lies on the mat; gasping for air and writhing in pain. The crowd applaud Brian?s mean streak. Brian sits on Debra and pounds her beautiful face for several minutes. The blood from the cuts on Debra?s face excites the crowd. Blood trickles out of Debbie?s mouth. Her eyes are unfocused as Brian pulls Debbie to her feet. Debbie?s arms hang uselessly at her sides. Brain pushes her into a corner and drives several punches deep into her gut. She collapses onto Brian. Brian holds her up by driving her knee into Debbie?s pussy. Brian?s knee lifts Debra several inches off the ground. Many guys in the crowd force the ladies they are with to suck their cocks. Many punch their ladies in the back of their heads to direct them to what they want as they watch Brian decimate Debbie. Brian puts her in a Headlock; runs across the Ring and executes a Bulldog. Debbie?s face slams into the mat causing blood to run from her nose. Brain quickly gets to his feet; grabs and spreads her legs and begins stomping her cunt. The crowd climax at the sight. Brian continues stomping her pussy until blood begins to flow. Everyone in the Arena is egged on by their ?bloodlust?. Debra has mounted NO offense which disheartens Don and Cassie in the audience watching this beatdown. Brian pulls Debra to her feet and swings her into the cage creating more cuts on her body. A bloody Debbie falls to the mat. Brian bends down rips her bloody bra off; holds it high in the air and tosses it into his corner. Debbie?s eyes are unfocused from the beating which brings an evil grin to Brian?s face. Brian picks Debra up over his head and runs her into the cage. Debbie gasps from the impact; new cuts on her back and her entire body inundated with pain. Brian grabs her by her breasts; pulls her to her feet and digs his fingernails in until he sees blood. Debbie finally gets his fingers off her breasts but both of her breasts have become bloody victims. Brian pulls Debbie to her feet; positions her and executes a DDT! Debbie?s head makes a sickening sound as it smashes into the mat. A gash is opened up on the top of her head. Many of the men in the audience begin smashing their dates in the face as Debbie lies motionless; bleeding profusely and moaning in pain. Debbie had planned the Match to be revenge for her friend. Brian had destroyed her so far. The dates in the audience immediately turned on by the rough treatment drop to their knees and begin administering ?Blow Jobs!? Brian rips Debbie?s bloody panties off and tosses them into his corner.
    Brian climbs to the top rope and launches himself at Debbie to execute a Flying Elbow. Debbie moves out of the way. Brian slams his elbow into the mat. He screams in pain as he clutches his elbow. He writhes on the mat. Debbie notices his predicament but is unable to attack. Both lie on the mat trying to regain their senses. Debbie forces herself to her feet; removes his elbow pad; grabs his arm and begins stomping his elbow, shoulder and bicep. Brian screams as each foot finds its mark. She continues for several minutes adding a figure four arm lock which dislocates his shoulder. His screams fill the Arena as he loses all use in his left arm for the remainder of the Match. Brian writhes on the mat. Debbie pulls him to his feet by his ?bad arm? and sends him into the ropes. As he rebounds off the ropes; Debbie delivers a Spin Kick which knocks him in the air; spin 360 degree before landing face down on the mat. His dislocated shoulder is throbbing from the impact. Debbie is a bloody mess but is slowly taking control. Debbie pulls Brian to his feet; walks him over to the cage and scrapes his face along the fence. Blood begins flowing from Brian?s forehead as he howls in pain. He drops to his knees. Debbie sends punch after punch into the gash own his forehead. Brian drops to the mat. Brian is disoriented for the first time in the Match. Debbie pulls Brian to his feet by his bad arm. He sends him into the ropes. As Brian rebounds off the ropes; Debbie drops to one knee and sends a Thrust Punch into his balls. Brian takes two steps before collapsing to the mat. Debbie administers a Full Body Stomp to Brian?s body and face. Brian?s face is bloody from the cuts. His thinking process is muddled. Both fighters are running on empty. Debbie pulls Brian to his feet. His left arm hangs limply at his side. She sends him face-first into the steel cage. Brian slashes into the fence. He bounces off the cage to be caught with a Flying Drop kick which sends him into the cage. Brain crumples on to the Ring Apron. Both fighters have lost a lot of blood and are in a weakened state. Debbie pulls Brian through the ropes and back into the Ring. As Debbie pulls Brian to his feet; Brian delivers a devastating uppercut to Debbie?s injured pussy.
    Debbie clutches her ?womanhood ?as she drops to her knees. Her ?silent scream? is heard throughout the Arena. Brian delivers a right cross to Debbie?s left jaw which sends her to the mat. Debbie is barely conscious from the blow. Brian delivers a Double Kneedrop to Debbie?s head which knocks her out. Brian applies a Triangle Arm Lock to her right arm. As Debbie becomes conscious; Brian bears down on the hold. Debbie screams from the indescribable pain. She kicks the mat to dissipate the agony. This is completely ineffectual. Debbie cries uncontrollably which acts as an aphrodisiac to Brian?s ears. Brian adds a Nerve Hold to Debbie?s neck sending lightning pain up and down her spine. Brian is mesmerized at the sight of blood coming from the corner of Debbie?s mouth. Many in the crowd have their ladies on all fours taking it up the ass. Many watching this openly masturbate - men and women. Many sense the end drawing near as Brian decides how to take her out. He pulls her to a corner; sticks her feet through holes in the fence; leaving her cunt defenseless; sits on her face with her nose up his ass; cutting off the air; making her breath from her mouth and masturbates Debbie to climax. After bringing her to orgasm; Brian applies a Cunt Claw. He sticks his hand into Debbie?s cunt. He digs his fingers into her already bloody cunt. Debbie screams like a banshee as Brian applies the pressure. The crowd look lustily on as Brian establishes his manhood. The men cheer and the women look despondent. Many of the men begin passing their daughters around. After several minutes, Debbie can stand it no longer. Debbie cries out her submission.
    Lisa steps in to protect Debbie and declare Brian the Winner. Lisa says,? In 16 minutes and 33 seconds; the Winner is Brian!? Brian stands; walks to his corner and waits for the Consequences to begin. Lisa removes Debbie?s feet from the fence. She helps Debbie to her feet and helps her to her corner. A nurse is in each corner to clean up the fighters. After 10 minutes of treating each fighter; Debbie walks to the center of the Ring with her attire in her hands. She removes her pads; gets on her knees and gives them to Brian. She hands over her wrestling attire. Brian accepts the clothing and slaps Debbie to the mat. The crowd cheers. Debbie weeps. Brian grabs Debbie by the hair and leads her around the Ring. Debbie crawls on all fours and barks like a dog. Brian leads her back to the center of the Ring. Brian administers a humiliating ?Face Fuck? which excites the crowd. Debbie swallows Brian?s entire first load. Brian positions Debbie on all fours with her face on the mat and her ass high in the air. He rams his cock into her pussy like a sword tearing at her ?womanhood?! Debbie gasps as Brian fucks her bloody pussy with abandon. Debbie screams from the intense pain. Her head is swimming from the activity and nearly passes out. To the amusement of everyone in the Arena; Brian roughly turns Debbie onto her back; sticks his cock in her mouth and unleashes a torrent of piss. Debbie swallows most of it but coughs up some. Brian slaps Debbie until she weeps uncontrollably and falls to the mat. Brian goes to his corner; picks up as whip and delivers a thorough thrashing. The men in the Arena stand and applaud Brian?s cruelty. They slap the women they are with. Brian leads Debbie to the back to administer more punishment to Debbie?s bleeding and bruised body. Debbie?s ambush backfired!