Ok, Ive been looking all over for a few things, I'll give as much detail as I can, and if anyone can help me I'd be much obliged...

First off there was a photo set I found on the yahoo groups a long time ago. The group has since been deleted and Im worried the set has been lost to me. Its a pair of overly endowed, I dont want to say bbw but definately bigger brunettes wrestling in mud. Tops come off of eventually of course. Was a very cool set.

Secondly there was another yahoo group that seemed to specialize in asian girls wrestling in what looked like a bedroom or apartment, they also had many photo sets. Ive been able to find a small smattering of photos here and there, but no clues as to where they originated.

Next, there was a website a ways back that exclusively catered to school girl pins. I want to say it had the word "uncle" in the title, but I couldnt be sure. SGP or something along those lines maybe? Had a lot of good photo sets.

And lastly, a website who's name Ive long since forgotton put out a video of a brunette stepdaughter fighting and choking out her blonde stepmother while her father videotaped.

Anyhow, anyone who happens to know where any of these are, I'd appreciate the help.