Thread: Fight with Christina May New Years Eve 2013

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Fight with Christina May New Years Eve 2013

Weekend Recap New Years Eve 2013

Christina May

Mon Dec 30

For the benefit of our friends, this is to recap this last week's fight.
    We were slotted for a regular normal catfight at the cabin in the woods. ODD, me calling a catfight normal, it is just a regular knock down drag out ***** fight like MMA, but nude

Considering how bad the weather was, for driving, snow and ice etc, Angie and I caught the Amtrak to Vernal, Utah, where we checked into our hotel, to be followed on Dec 31 with a 45-minute drive in a hired truck to the spooky cabin in the woods at Naples.

The fight was not until 11 PM on Tuesday Dec 31, which gave them time to set up. We had to drive to Naples to the **** hole of a cabin. We came off the road at one point and had to push the truck out of a snowdrift. We got to the place, (I had been here before, see file: Weekend recap 10/15-17/2010, Rachel’s ‘take’ on “The Queen of the Night.” And File: “The Queen of the Night.”) It’s a plain little cabin, or big spooky cabin in the woods, take your pick. No, serious; if anyone wants to see what the cabin looks like rent the Evil Dead, the Cabin they use in the movie looks dead like this cabin, I kid you not! (To see what this spooky Cabin looks like see the movie the Evil Dead: at about 6.09 into the recording, it is almost exactly the same), same type of disrepair and what not. You see the Cabin?? Creepy as ****!! Welcome to my world, I don't scare easy but that place creeps me out.

The train we took to Vernal had not broken any speed records but it had been comfortable, room service and anything we wanted and it’s all paid for, we had a 4 hour lay over in St Louis to pick up more people and more cars and we had been stopping at stations picking up and dropping off people, we had been watching things and people, we toured the train, you would not think it but DAM it’s big and very, very, very modern, Wi Fi / TV/ Lounge / dining car, it even has a second floor; we saw the Kitchen, they even had a bar; most of the cars are sleeper & passenger cars, they have sound proof windows and doors, all very neat and tidy, wood grain and clean carpets, the whole train has that new smell like it was just made.

Anyway, death threats kept coming from Christina, but the men tell me it’s only a catfight, SO I threatened them - if it turns into a BRAWL with X # of women and I do end up catfighting to the death IT will be the last time I ever take a match from any one in your group you have not paid me to fight to the death, they got quiet. I told them before I enter the Hotel or Cabin if it’s going to be more you’re going to pay me more; anyway, I was seeing a reoccurring theme with them.

Christina was staying at the same hotel, “OH Boy,” I thought, “This will be fun,” but seriously, that’s another thing I am getting tired of. If they are paying me to fight in underground matches they can afford to put me in a different hotel to my opponent, I mean, hells bells, they are not placing us in 5 Star Hotels and I bought the Train Ticket. Well, our hotel would be either a Best Western or Econo-Lodge. I’ll check… I guess we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express, Vernal, Utah, that puts us about 1 hr drive to the Cabin in the snow, snow, snow. The last time I was this way I was driving a truck and we didn't stop at any hotels we slept in the truck.

Dec 31.
    That was not fun. D?j? vu; trouble with Christina, yeah, Super **** showed up. Well ok, fine; ****ing **** can kiss my *** any way. (See Pic)

Everyone and their ***** is talking with me this morning; so far I have had 3 of the Sponsors show up and I met Christina at the gym. I have been asked to lift weights nude for a few of their group, no I have not agreed to it!! They want me to strip nude and do a weight lifting competition against her down in the weight room; I told them fine but you need to get the security tape from the hotel while I do their weights but they need to pay me, Christina said sure yes she’d do it I said, “You asked me to fight her, not compete in weights; if that’s what you want you need to postpone this fight and we can go to a gym.”

I rolled my eyes UGH. Christina came up bumping her **** into mine, I said, “Really! - We are fighting tonight give me a ****ing break!” BTW she is 5'10" hard fitness muscle ****, good muscle, tone but not fit, her breasts looked to be EEE.

I got to talk to someone wanting a picture with me later yeah, it seems most of our sponsors want me to pose for them in tiny suits and nude and also Christina.

This trip was a lot of firsts for me…
    I have dealt with men before, never out right fought them but I ended up fighting Christina’s BF / pimp/ manager (who called himself Mr. Python on account of the size of his 14” ****) to the death, I had to kill Mr Python on the matted floor, they paid me for it but I gave them a warning never again. Christina got beat bad, but I figure Christina will be back after she heals up.

The sponsors had me redraft a contract with them if it went to a maim or death that it was covered. The match with Christina was a regular KO/ Sub ***** fight, I left her a bloody mess KO'd on the floor, then her BF jumped in; the match should have been over at that point, but the betting started again for him, I said no then he took a swing at me. They should have hauled him out of the ring, but there was no ring, the cabin is not big enough for a ring, it just had wrestling mats on the floor.

Any way, big boy hit me in the left breast and I saw red.
    I ended up fighting him for money, he was the first man I had ever fought for money, unless you count the shemale or the two sex woman at the 2012 tournament, but she didn't have any balls, she had a uterus, I know, I yanked it out; she had an over grown **** that was a ****. Anyway, I think we should start at the beginning.

On the drive to the cabin we slid off once, I had to push the truck out of the snow bank. Anyway, we arrived at the Spooky as **** cabin even well lit with lights on the dam thing it creepy as **** to look at. If any fan of mine has ever seen Evil Dead THAT’S the dam Cabin! You would not think it is as big inside but it is. If you ever wanted to do a Zombie movie I got your Zero one start point, but if you do, I want to be one of the heroes in the movie.

We arrived at 10:40 pm Utah time, we walked in the cabin and it was just as creepy and spooky inside as it was outside in the snow, even with the lights on and the fire going it was creepy.

The men had set cameras up and made a row of 15 seats, I know, I counted. There were 6 cars outside, all of which were 4 wheel drives. I looked around in the cabin and one of the men who usually greet me walked over and said hi, he saw Angie and asked if she was fighting also, I said no she is watching me unless you all are trying any thing stupid like last time.

He looked down at the floor and said no and also sorry he did not know that was going to happen and that he was sorry that it did. He did mention to me that Anna Conda wishes to fight me soon because of Vivian, if I would accept; I told him I didn't know. Angie butted in and asked if she was bringing a crew of fighters with her like Vivian did, he said he did not know, like he said, it was only mentioned.

Then he asked me if I would do picture with others in the audience, 8men and 7 women; - I asked how many were wanting pictures, he said 6, 2 of them were women, I said ok, do I have to wear any suits; he said no, so I stripped.

Despite the temperature outside, the thermometer read 80 degrees in the room, that fire had done its work but I still felt like I was outside, it was chilly, I think it was because I was creeped out by the cabin.

I warmed up and flexed my muscles, the men brought in dumbbells and a barbell with weights, they wanted to take pictures of me lifting weights, still, and then with members. I didn't mind the weights; it took my mind off things. As I started with dumbbells one of the audience women pulled her **** out of her top and posed with me lifting the dumbbells.

My **** made her big 38E cup look small, she said, “My god you’re big! Oh sweety, why oh why would you do it? You’re a Goddess before insects; I could take you away from this.” With 75 lbs of dumbbells in hand on my 10th curl I turn to her and as kindly as I can and as softly as I can I say, “Because you would get tired of me soon and I am not a slave; I am sure you are nice and sweet but I like to fight.” I put down my dumbbells and she smiled and kissed me making sure to rub her breasts on my **** ****** to ****** she said, “Are you sure?” ANGIE got mad; “Yes Sis, - SURE!!!”

The audience woman got redressed and walked back to the seats, then one of the big pudgy out of shape men tried to lift the dumbbell off the floor and just about had a heart attack! He said, “Wow…you’re bigger up close,” and felt my arms and back and well, -- mostly he groped me.

They all took pictures with me, the other woman stripped nude and posed like she was fighting with me; she was a fitness bunny from a gym, I said, “If you want to fight we can talk about it.” She said, “**** no, you would kill me baby, I never seen a woman your size before. When they say ‘Amazon’ they mean you. You would be fun in bed I bet though,” and Angie said, “Yeah, she is,” as Angie flexed her biceps and breasts. The woman smiled and said, “Well well…3 way!” I laughed and said, “Thanks but no sweety.”

The last man decided he would bring my 275lbs barbell to me in the nude, this guy was 180lbs, skinny with a 4" erect ****, that is it was until he decided to lift the barbell, then he was more focused on trying to lift the barbell, he got it to his waist about where his ***** was and got crushed. He dropped the weight, I told him, “It’s ok…most men can't get it up,” grabbed the weight off the floor and walked back to my bench they brought in and started to curl for the pictures.

The skinny dude from the audience walked over and got hard again watching me lift and he touched my bicep and shot his load…he shot his *** all over the barbell, I was like “eeeeewwwwwwnnnn!” He just grabbed his crotch and covered up. I said, “Ok, are there anymore??” they said no.

About this time - 11:15, I waited and Angie fumed, Christina May and her boy friend came strutting in, so Mayday and her better than thou BF / PIMP/ Manager/ ***** guy / ? whatever, strut in, she starts to strip down to nothing and starts with the N word which I really did not want to hear… “What's a ****** got to do to kill her a muscle ***** around here?” she shouts in the cabin. To say I was upset with Racist ******** would be an understatement, there is no need for it.

The guy who approached me for pictures asked her if she would do weights and pictures, she said yes; she flexed her muscles and her BF / Pimp got undressed and flexed his muscles too, he flexed and kissed his arms and flexed his pecs. Christina flexed her breasts to a small degree and the men and woman gathered around the fitness body builder and Christina tried to lift the 75lbs dumbbell and tried and tried and tried.

She said, “****…what ****ing ****** is trying to lift this ****? Ain't no ****** lifting that ****.” They gave her 40lbs dumbbells and she started to curl them grunting as she did.

While Christina was busy grunting with the 40lbs dumbbells the men pawed all over her ****. Her guy got mad and threatened them, they backed off, one of the female audience members who had made a point of making a pass at me stroked his **** as she walked by, we heard, “Oh my.” The big titted blond rubbed him hard and got him erect and she and her other two women stood and took pictures of his ****, this made Christina mad as ****, she dropped the dumbbells and crushed one of the guys toes

I heard a scream of agony and one man started to jump and hop and limp, he cussed a blue streak. I don't know if she knew, but 40lbs is heavy, especially dropped on someone’s toes! So she didn't win any brownie points for good deeds there.

Things calmed down and she tried to lift the 275lbs barbell, which she got to her waist lifting it, then her pimp became her cheering section: “Come on my ******, you got it; show that ***** *** who’s boss. Come on baby show that ****** who’s boss. You got it,” as she tried to curl it, which became more of a dead lift; she pressed it overhead, her BF saying, “Yeah, yeah, yeah baby, yeah you got it, yeah!” She let it drop to her waist and she tried to lift it again, but got it to her **** and stopped, with her BF saying, “Yeah, yeah baby, you got it, yeah!”

Then one of the men in the crowd said she didn't curl it. Her BF said, “She did, she curled it!” The men said, “She pressed it.” Christina’s boyfriend took the barbell and, with his **** waving in the wind like a huge flagpole, he tried to curl it but instead, he threw it up instead of curling it. I said from the back, “What’s the matter? Big bodybuilder type like him not able to do a curl correctly?” He said, “WHAT? - WHAT you say ***** ******? I know you DIDN’T say that to me *****. I slap your *** into next week *****!!!” I said, “Really? Well let’s see you do a proper curl and we will see if you can slap me.”

Again, he threw the weight up with the help of his thighs. He bounced it off his thighs enough to get his arms behind it then threw it up to his chest once, then he said, “There, - see, *****. I can!” In a placatory tone I said, “Sure,” took the weight from him and took a step back and spread my stance shoulder width apart, right foot slightly back from me, then I curled the barbell again with cameras clicking away, - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 curls. He said, “*****, - please, - you’re cheating!!!” I said, “Ok, whatever,” which got laughs from the room. I asked Angie to move the weights so me and Christina could fight and Angie took the barbell and curled it in front of him, she said, “Yeah, I can.” Angie can't do more than 3 of those, but at least she could. She moved it to the side and a few of the guys grabbed the two dumbbells.

I stepped on to the mats, Christina stood next to me she is about 5'9 1/2", maybe 44 EEE breasts and muscle. She is about Angie’s size without measuring her. I flex my breasts and she flexed hers and flexed her muscles, she growled at me, I said, “Please!”

The referee stepped on the mats and I asked about what was expected, in other words what was I getting paid for????????????????????????????????????????? Seriously, - what was I getting paid for? They said, “An extremely violent catfight, full ***** fight,” that was all. I said, “Ok.” Christina said, “Don't you listen to them, - you’re fighting me, ****** ****ing dog girl *****, your *** is dead. I am killing your ***.”

I looked at the guys, they said, “Ok. That’s what the new contract was re wrote for.” Christina said, “I going to kill you ******,” and before they rang the bell, she lunged and I blocked the first two roundhouse punches right and left.

She continued to throw rights and lefts, I say that in plural because she was whirling the windmill punches just like her muscle bound sister did, but she has bigger ****. Christina kept punching wildly, I blocked a few of them but deliberately let a few go. As she hit my cheek and jaw I saw stars for a split second, and she bashed my **** with rights and lefts; all the while she was saying, “Yeah ******, yeah ******, yeah ****** *****, yeah!”

I said, “You know what?”, blocking… “**** YOU!” I punched her hard in her solar plexus and uppercut her between the breasts and hit her chin. - They were both obsessed with the N word, she and him were very race oriented, they wanted everyone to know they where black and they were strong. - My first punch caught her off guard, I heard her gasp as air left her lungs, she bent over as she did, I hammered her with an upper cut up between her **** and hit her chin hard >>CRACK<<. She staggered back, I was pissed off as I hit her with a double AX Hammer in the fore head…her head snapped back and she gurgled as she fell on her *** then lay spread eagle on the mats.

Her pimp BF screamed at her: “Chrissy, - get that ****** *****, - kill her ***!” I field punted her in the ***** hard; she cried out, then as I knee dropped her **** she screamed out in agony and tried to crawl away. I grabbed her hair and shoved my fist in her *****. She screamed and I twisted my fist in her sticky ***** with a hard punch inside her ******. She wailed in pain. I shoved my fist in her deep and she cried out as I yanked her head back by her hair and yes I yanked hair out of her head.

I punched her again, this time I got her cervix, she screamed out and panicked as I yanked her back on my forearm, she kicked at my legs, trying to pull herself off my arm. As I pulled her up by her head and *****, she screamed and then I seen it coming but could do nothing about it, her ****ing boy friend came at me. I moved her between us as he kicked up and kicked her ****; she screamed for her break and two of the men from the audience flagged him to go set down. He backed up as she wailed that she wanted her break, so they rang the bell and I let her go.

For the first time in, well, never, I heard compliments come from more than a few people from the audience: “She always follows the rules, she has always been good about being fair.” – “Yeah everytime I have seen her fight she always does; she is one of the best.” - “She is the reason I follow this sport.” In all my years in this I have never heard anyone say nice things. This was a first; which pissed off the pimp and Christina, which they screamed at the people in the audience to shut up, which backfired on them and brought yet another round of compliments / comments: “Sara never screams at the audience, only the trouble makers,” - “Yeah, and sometimes the judges,” which brought more screams from Christina and her pimp boy to shut up. Much to my surprise, most of the audience were ones that had been following me since I’ve been fighting for this group of sponsors. Angie gave me a water and washed me off and cooled me down, she wanted to cry, she said, “That’s so sweet.”

She made a big show of getting to her side of the mats, Mr. Python had his **** at fully erect manhood and he started to **** Christina between her big **** and demanded that she suck his **** head while he washed her breasts off; she refused and he slapped her face.

She winced and I just shook my head. She then started to suck his ****, he said no and slapped her again. I was getting pissed. As far as he's concerned it's all about him and not our fight. He made her bend over and rammed his **** in her ***** and she wailed in agony, she said, “No, no, no,” and cried out. I stood up and Angie grabbed my arm; I said, “What??” She just said, “Not your fight. SHE is your fight, but this is not your fight baby.” I sat down.

Mr. big **** stroked his **** and said, “Fine, here’s your water. Drink your water and kill that doggy ****.” Christina got chilled from the water bottle and threw the bottle at me and said, “Come on **** face so I can kill your ***!” I rolled my eyes and he threatened me with rape and violence and threatened to rape Angie right after I died. He flexed his muscles and she flexed her muscles and I just shook my head, I was done with this ****. If she wanted a ***** fight I would show her what a ***** fight is!!!

She came walking across the mats and I raised my fists, guarding my left side and waited. She rushed me with whirlwind wind mill punches hitting as hard as she could, she pounded the outsides of my arms and my head, I felt a few hits hit the top of my head, she started to hit and kick me and she kept calling me ******: “You’re my ****** you ****ing **** *****. I kill you ******, I kill you ******,” as she kept hitting my sides and then trying to kick me.

I guarded against her kicks again; as of right then I had not started to attack her yet but my non-stop blocking of her attacks was pissing her off and wearing her down.
    She kept getting pissy and throwing more and more punches and kicks, I kept blocking, she was gasping for breath at this point and her punches were starting to slow down. Needless to say I have the bruises to show for her kicks and punches, my arms and legs are covered in bruises from all her hits and kicks. She started to slow down and she was covered in sweat and was panting hard; she said, “Yeah, yeah, see *****, you ain't nothing, you ain't nothing, you a weak *****, you ain't no fighter: ****, I killed your ***!”

She kept panting, she was huffing and puffing; her Pimp / boy friend was saying, “Yeah! ***** ain't got nothing on you baby; finish her off,” she came in again. I said, “You had me fighting first round *****. Is that the best you got?” She came in swinging again jumping up and down, her **** bouncing up and down, slapping together as she started to circle and look for an opening in my guarding. I lowered my guard deliberately. She wanted to do a stamina fight? She picked the wrong woman.

She came in, “WRONG MOVE ******, NOW I"LL KILL YOU.” She punched at my face, I ducked and she came up with a swinging left hook, which hit my right *** smacking my breasts together. I uppercut her in the solar plexus hard, my punch lifted her off the mats, she gasped, I followed up with a solid left to her nose, >>SMACK<< her head rocked back as I jumped and drove my right knee in her chin. I connected again, >>CRACK<<, her head snapped back and her *** hit the floor. She had a dazed look on her face, like she was not sure where she was.

I leaped forward with my knee and slammed her again in the face, >>CRACK<<, her head hit the floor and bounced, she shook her head and I straddled her abs and folded her arms under her back as I straddled her. She was still in La La Land, like she was confused. I kept her in La La Land, her face became my punching bag for the next 2 minutes, I beat her with my hardest hits, yes, I broke her jaw, I pounded her into swollen eyes and bloody lips and her nose was spread out over her face, her left eye swollen and bloody as I swelled her right eye. She was out cold as I beat her huge **** black and blue and purple bruises and bloody cuts. (SORRY GBox you don't get your bloody guts and gore **** on this one sweetie.)

The referee walked on the mats and checked to see if she was alive, she was, but she needed a doctor and a hospital. The referee raised my hand in victory; I heard some of the crowd cheer and a few say, “I told you she would win this fight.” A few said, “I thought the black girl was tougher than that.” One British guy, named Charlie, said, “Please mate, Sara is one of the best.” He had an accent; that’s when Mr. Python, with his flag pole **** waving back and forth on his front came on the mats screaming in protest.

Christina's boy toy, toy boy or Pimp, you decide, I’d just as soon refer to him as a *******. He called himself Mr. Python, he got in a pissy ***** fit about what everyone was saying and kept screaming at Christina to get up and fight my ***. I myself knew she was not going anywhere, she was hurt, she needed a Hospital and she needed it between now and SOON, but he persisted: “****ing *****, get your BLACK *** OFF the FLOOR, she Ain't that TOUGH!” He kicked her leg and screamed at her, “****** GET UP!”

At this time I had had enough of Mr. Python, or in his case it is best put ‘DICK HEAD,’ I didn't care if he was a ***** Muscle Fighter with a 14” ****, he was nothing to me, but he was succeeding in pissing me and everyone else off. I spoke up and told him, “Leave her alone, she has fought her fight, she is done!”

He shot back at me with a swing that connected with my left breast and screamed at me “Get OFF me ******, I KILL YOUR CRACKER ***.” I glared at him and calmly said, “Touch her again, or me, and you will wish you had never been born.” He kicked her in the side of her left *** and turned to me and said “WHAT - Yo@#$.” I punched him in the mouth hard enough to make his feet leave the floor and he hit the floor back first. His ‘flag pole’ slapping his abs as he shook his head and shook his body being OVER dramatic in how he responded. I stood ready as he got up. I told him, “I was not paid to fight you.”

Much to my surprise, a large portion of the audience wanted to see him get his *** creamed by an Amazon and told me not to worry about the money, I shrugged. I said, “Ok Skippy, you like to hit women let’s see how well you do against one who knows how to fight back.” He said “Shheeeeeee” -- I read his reaction and body reactions as he started his movement. He would rush me and led with his right fist high and wide trying to get as much of a swing as he could, followed by his left in a wide swing to my right. He reminded me of a nude boxer I had seen once in Spain years back.

He came in wide, swinging right and followed by his left fist; I blocked and circled then trapped his arm and then did the same to his left; he tried to head butt me, I lowered my head to my chest fast, his face >> SMACK << hit the top of my head, his nose started to bleed as I rammed a knee into his balls and tossed him to the side.

He grabbed his nuts and his **** and slowly rubbed and stroked his **** hard as he massaged his nuts. “*****!!!” he spat! I raised my fists and tightened up my body. He got up and raised his fists and said “******, please, I was Golden Gloves Champion 8 years where I am from, you ain't got **** on me *****!”

He came in jabbing hard right, I blocked it / left, I slapped it down / right, hit my chin, / left uppercut into my right breast and then hooked my left breast with an uppercut, I pounded back hard, left Elbow to his right cheek followed by a Head Butt to his right eye brow and strong right knee into his ribs. He fell back and shook his head just in time for me to drill him in his **** with a heel kick, he fell back on his *** with me on him in a ground pound literally beating his face bloody. He tried to roll out his **** as I pinned his shoulders with my knees to the floor and he tried to HUMP me off his chest, I hit him hard in his face beating his nose and mouth right / left / right / his head bounced up off the floor. He screamed for a time out.

I got up to let him up to take his break and the Son of a ***** attacked me again! He hit me in the back and kept smacking me in the back of the head; I felt one of his fists hit me in the left cheek and side of my eye, all the while he kept ****ing my back with his **** as I felt him yank my hair back and I knew he was going to punch again, I blocked the incoming blow and he yanked my hair back like a girl and felt him *** and shoot his load on my back. He moaned and I said, “My turn,” I yanked his arm by the wrist over my shoulder, he brought his grip on my hair with him; I can say he probably wishes he had not. His back hit the mats and I drilled him in the face with my knee, I heard a loud >> CRACK <<, he screamed and let go of my hair but I hit him with my knee again >> SMNAAP <<, now he really screamed for a BREAK.

I said, “You’ve had your one break, *******. Now it’s my turn.” I grabbed his Larynx and squeezed with my nails in his windpipe, his swollen eyes bugged out and he kicked violently and franticly punched me in the side of the head; I squeezed hard in a death grip, he peed as I tightened my grip, his big **** got rigid hard, I yanked it down and sperm covered everything. He slapped the mats and I let go. He covered my front with his ***, I got up and I said, “I take my break.”

Angie washed me off, I had blood covering my hands and my cheek and eye were starting to swell. Much to my surprise, he laid there ******** through his bloody mouth and lips; but Angie noticed SOME time when the mother ****er was on my back he bit my right back top shoulder muscle, - when he did that I have no idea; it might have been when he ****ed off on my back.

He laid on the mats bleeding and NO ONE, I mean absolutely NO ONE, helped nor offered the ******** any help to his seat. Angie washed me off and got a bottle of water, all the while everyone was listening to Mr. Python's best expletives of RACIST ********: I was a Cracker / ****** / Dog / Worthless Black ***** ****** ***** and he was going to kill me, rip my big **** off and kill me like the ***** I was.

He spit blood and wiped his **** off and Croaked for air as he panicked when he rubbed his throat, blood and blood poured out, so hey (GBOX) here is your blood and gore in this case, this is why I do not fight men. I got cooled off and refreshed after this I was going to need to rest and soak if I could. My break was over and the bell rang which brought the Big Mr. Snake **** back around, he got up but I was going to finish this fight, period.

He raised his fist and with swollen eyes came at me again, Boxing, his fists throwing punches, he led right, missed / right missed / (ONLY BECAUSE I circled back to the center of the mats with him) left upper cut to my right breast >> SMACK <<, I winced in pain and followed up with a heavy stomp inside his knee >> SCRUNCH – POP <<, heavy fast right Elbow caught him in the eye >>SMACK<<, he went down screaming and holding his knee.

I circled his back and placed him in a hooked Sleeper hold, he struggled for a few minutes, I didn't break his neck even though I though about it, I did however place him in a setting surfboard, I yanked his arms out of socket. He screamed, or I should say, screamed like a GIRL. I heard >> CRUNCH - POP <<, then saw the bruise under the muscle, followed by his left arm, >> SNAP << - CRUCNK <<, he passed out.

I leaned down on his throat as I clawed his **** like a scratching post but he was not responding to me so I pulled. I reluctantly bit his sac open and started to pull, his balls pulled free and the ****, much to my surprise, was easy to yank free from his tendon, but I only ripped off his ****, or the meat of it, I tore 11” of his 14”s off. I let it drop between Christina's **** and got cleaned up.

I am not sure if he lived; if they treated him he now has no sex. I washed up and they paid me for 2 matches.

In the end I got a few new injuries between her and him, well the sponsors paid me for the matches and I gave Christina a beating but her boyfriend? Well, I finished his *** because of what he did. I can say he was the only man I have ever gotten paid to fight and he will be the last, period. His fighting was limited to boxing, so sorry for him, pity too, he had a 14” erection that if he did ***** I am sure he might have gone far. He got off on hurting women, which made me wonder about his and Christina’s relationship. When he rubbed up against me and tried to bite my breast he shot half his load on my abs and ****; I beat his *** bloody, tore off his pseudonym and dropped it on his beaten girlfriend’s cleavage. His stiff member stayed stiff long enough to do that, which was odd. It looked like one of my toys in the dresser.

I had to doctor my neck, my bandage had to be changed; I can say I got a hicky with teeth. Mr. Python broke my skin but it was just a surface wound, not deep, not into the muscle, but I had to put the triple antibiotic on it and put the salve on it.

He bit into my skin but not my muscle mostly because I gave him 3 sharp jabs into his solar plexus.

I hope you all like this,
    Love. Sara.

Sara White Doe Knight,
    Piers Knight.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 26th, 2021 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Correcting errors.