Hope some one can write a no holds barred anything goes catfight to the death ring match ! Brutality to the extreme with finger breaking eye gouging out nipple torn off with teeth claws into womanhood inside and out no mercy grudge match bra and panties stripping multiple submission each give most submissions wins no time limit hence the death match pay per view l loose to a tuff female veteran champion with each submission loss the money comes into to you guys more and more the blood lust crowd pay more fir you to do things ito me no tools just pure catfighting grudge lust ! My mick yo referee you make the money as promotions person be you female or male ne novice 21 yrs 5 ft 2 100 lbs blonde long haired green eyes beach bunny tanned wax Brazilian strip on my pubicbone which your veteran champion cuts mine with her pubicbone so sharp this is ano mercy gore match more you hurt me the more the $$$$$$ grow with each subsequent submission l grow weaker ! To a final Caesar 👎 thumbs down by you ! As your jealous grudge dirty tactics champion takes her sweet time in prolonging the match to the bad mad maximum. Female fury at its brutal primal best ! Thank you guy and girls Joan and mick ! Your fane will stretch over the board and far abd wide !