Tales of Two Families ? Pt.6

By C

Send comments to: [email protected]

The next day; Ciara comes to see Doug. Lana invites her in and leads her to the Den where Doug is watching a Baseball Game. She sits down in a recliner as Lana goes to get some Lemonade for Doug and Ciara. She looks at Doug and says,? Can we go somewhere private after your mother brings us the lemonade?? Doug looks with a questioning look and says,? OK.? Lana comes back with the lemonade.
Doug tells Lana that he is taking Ciara to his bedroom to discuss ?stuff?. Lana smiles and says, ?OK ?dinner will be ready in a couple of hours. Ciara - will you be staying?? No Maam; we are going out to eat. ?
Doug and Ciara head to his room. They enter his bedroom; Doug falls into his bed and Ciara sits on a Loveseat. With his hands behind his head on a pillow and says,? What?s up?? Ciara smiles, looks at him and begins,? I was thinking about starting a club. ?Doug looks puzzled and says,? What kind of club??
Ciara continues, ?All the wrestling I have been doing lately makes me wonder what it would be like to wrestle some of my friends?? Doug smirks and says,? You would probably do OK.? Ciara catches the sarcasm and smiles. Doug asks, ?Why are you asking me? You have kicked my butt 3 of the 4 times we have wrestled. ?Ciara replies, ?I know - but you are getting better. ? Doug merely shrugs. Ciara continues, ?I was thinking of getting a group of lets say 8 people (4 boys and 4 girls) and run our own
League. I was going to let you be the Vice President and help me pick the other 6. Doug asks,?What about parents? There aren?t a lot of parents that are as open minded as ours. ?Ciara shakes her head indicating she agrees. Ciara says,? There are not many teens our age that wrestle in my Parent?s Club. So I was thinking between us we should be able to come up with 3 boys and 3 girls who would be interested in the type of wrestling we have been doing. ?Doug laughs,? We both know a bunch of people who are interested in ANYTHING that leads to sex!? Ciara laughs and says,? Let?s draw up a list and check with our parents to see which of our candidates -they believe -would have parent problems. ?They draw up a list. Ciara takes a copy of the list with her to discuss with her parents while Doug promises to discuss the list with his parents.
Before Ciara leaves the room; she says,?NO you want to wrestle tomorrow?? ?Only if we have rules that ensure you don?t get carried away!? Doug replies. Ciara laughs and says, ?Come over around 3PM.? Doug says,? See you tomorrow!? Ciara leaves to have Dinner and discussion with her parents. After dinner Doug discusses the idea with Phil and Lana; they listen and look at the list. They offer several suggestions and several kids they might want disqualify due to parents. Lana has other things on her mind after her encounter with her Husband and Son the previous night for the 1st time. She suggests they repeat the previous night?s activity to see if they can improve the experience. Everyone goes upstairs to participate in Lana?s experiment!
The next day Doug goes over to Ciara?s house. Her parents have gone to the movies so they have the house to themselves. They compare notes from their conversations with their parents. After reviewing Two Dozen Names; they narrow the list down to 12 Names before deciding to have a Wrestling match.
Due to past performance Doug is particularly interested in the rules and consequences. They decide on:
2 out of 3 Fall; No Time Limit; Win by submission only; Must be nude before submission can be accepted; No kicks to the head, no eye gouging, No kicks to the groin, No flying maneuvers and no stomping, No punches to the face, Slaps to the face and punches to the groin are allowed .The losing wrestler would surrender their clothes on their knees. The losing wrestler must remain naked for the remaining of the day. Doug strips down to low cut Navy Blue Cotton String Bikini Briefs. Ciara removes her clothes to reveal Hot Pink Cotton Bra and Thong Set. Both enter the Ring and test the ropes before meeting in the center of the Ring. Ciara shouts,? wrestle!?
They lock up in a Collar & Elbow and struggle for dominance. Doug gains controls by quickly shifting
and applying a Hammerlock . Ciara counters and quickly executes a Snap Mare sending Doug to the mat.
As he hits the mat; Ciara grabs his head and applies a Chin Lock. He lets out a cry as his head is roughly twisted. She cinches in the hold eliciting a moan. Doug works himself to his knees. Ciara transforms the Chin lock into a Sleeper Hold. He fights the Sleeper desperately trying to escape. He forces himself to his feet; falls backwards on Ciara. His weight crashing down on her causes all air to leave her body. She releases the hold. Doug makes it to his feet panting from the effort to escape and woozy from the beginning effects from the Sleeper. Both approach with serious, focused stares looking for any openings. They lock up a second time with Ciara tripping Doug and applying a Step-Over-Toe Hold. Doug hits the mat and struggles as Ciara cinches in the hold. A sharp pain throbs in his knee. Ciara begins kicking his inner thighs
and continues for a couple of minutes having Doug howling from the pain and frustration. Ciara positions his legs and drops down applying a Figure Four Leglock. Ciara cinches in the hold and ask him. ?Do you give?? He cries,? NO!? and continues to struggle to escape. She kicks it up a notch which brings louder screams from Doug. Although very pleased with herself; she asks Doug,? Do you give?? A desperate Doug cries,? Noooo!? Ciara is inwardly happy because it gives her permission to further torment Doug.
She kicks it up another notch which drives Doug to scream,? IGIVE ? LET GO! ? PLEASE ? I GIVE! ?
Ciara releases her hold; stands; looks down and says,? I win the 1st Fall! ?She reaches down; kisses the crying boy on the forehead and says,? Will 5 minutes give you enough time to recover?? He shakes his head ?yes. Ciara gets 2 bottles of water and hands one to Doug. He says, ?Thanks!? and takes the water.
After a few minutes; Ciara asks, ?Are you ready? ? Doug shakes his head ?yes and gets to his feet.
They meet in the middle of the Ring. Ciara shouts,? Wrestle!?
Before Doug can react; Ciara grabs his head; applies a Front Headlock and executes a DDT! Doug?s head slams into the mat. He lies stunned from the impact. Ciara quickly removes his briefs. (a wrestler can?t win the Match if the other wrestler isn?t nude) and tosses them into her corner. She picks the dazed
boy to his feet ; applies a Front Headlock and executes a second DDT ! ?Doug lies barely conscious moaning from the headache and the rattled thought processes. Ciara spreads his legs; places her feet on the inner part of his knees; reaches down; grabs his cock and sits down. The pain from the Twisting Penis Pull Grapevine quickly brings Doug back to the world of the living! Doug screams fill the room the savage abuse to his cock. Ciara pulls and twists harder until Doug shouts,? I GIVE ?ISUBMIT ? LET GO ?
YOU WIN ?YOU WIN!? Ciara releases his cock; stands and retrieves Doug?s briefs; tosses them to him to hand back to her; Doug struggles to his knees; hands his briefs to Ciara as she helps him out of the Ring and to his seat. She kisses him on the cheek and says,? I am now collecting my ?special prize ?for not hurting you too bad. ? She points to her pussy; Doug removes her Thong and eats Ciara though several orgasms. Ciara puts her clothes back on; a naked Doug follows her into the Den to watch TV as her parents arrive home. Karl and Amber enter and observe the scene. Amber looks at Doug and says,? We know who lost ?don?t we!? Everyone laughs and Doug turns scarlet. After a couple of hours; Doug puts on his shorts (sans briefs) and T-shirt goes home. He tells his Mother and Dad about his loss and goes into detail on how Ciara was going easy on him. Lana says, ?Baby ?she doesn?t want to hurt you -- just win the Match. ?
?I know Mom! It is just so humiliating. God Mom ?she a girl! ?Lana?s temper rises and says,? After the number of Matches you have seen and participated in; How can you make such an idiotic statement? It isn?t your gender. It?s your skill level that makes the difference! The simple answer - Son ? Improve your skill!! ?Phil adds,? If you maintain your attitude about girls; you have a lot of losses to look forward to!
Your Mother is right; Improve your skills = Improved performance!? Lana says,? Your Father and I are going to start wrestling each other one day a week ?aside from Karl and Amber?s Training to improve our skills . Your welcome to join us.? Doug who is also receiving training from the Bigbys thinks for a minute and decides it might help so he agrees. They decide to have the inter-family training on Tuesday. Lana asks if Ciara and he are going to really try and start a neighborhood teen wrestling club. Doug shakes his head ?yes, Lana continues, ?How many parents do you think will agree. Doug says,? We think we have twelve who will be interested and whose parents won?t cause too much pain. We were originally going to get 4 boys and 4 girls because of the interest we added 2 more boys and 2 more girls. ?Doug adds,? Ciara and I are going to start talking to people next week. ?Phil says, ?At least you gave us a warning for the ?concerned Parent? calls we will probably receive. ? Lana just laughs and quips,? I?ll just pass those calls to you Dear!? Phil says,? I?m going to our gym room and get everything ready for our 1st training session tomorrow night. I especially want to check our new Ring. Do you want to give me a hand? ?Lana says,? After I clean the kitchen; I will check on your progress ?Love!? They kiss and head off in different directions. Doug stays with his Dad to help him get everything ready. In the meantime, the door bell rings. Lana answers and invites Ciara into their house. She explains where Phil and Doug are. She asks Ciara if she will stay for Dinner. Ciara accepts and offers to give Lana a hand. Lana readily accepts the help. After an hour of cooking, Lana and Ciara go to check on Phil and Ciara. As they enter the Gym Room; Doug is surprised to see Ciara. Phil and Doug hug the girl. They leave the Gym Room and head to the Dining Room. They partake in excellent food and conversation. Ciara comments with enthusiasm over the Family?s plan for more training. She says that her Family has been doing that for a couple of years and it has made a difference. After Dinner while everyone is lounging in the Den; Ciara suggests that she could use a Match as she looks slyly at Doug. Phil and Lana look at Doug. Lana grins and says,? Do you want to be in a ?Christening Match? ? son. ?Doug fidgets and looks very uncomfortable but says,? OK. ?Ciara looks at Doug, reaches over and gives him a kiss. She says brightly,? Same rules as last time? ?Doug says,?NO.? Phil smiling - says, ?Can Lana and I watch? Lana cuts in ? teasing and says,? Of course we can. Doug wants to show us how he beats girls.? Ciara smiles, takes his hand and leads him to the Gym Room. She makes a quick phone; hangs up and smiles at Doug. He shoots her a puzzled look but says nothing. Phil and Lana follow the teens. When they enter the gym Room; they head to the Ring; enter the Ring. Ciara removes her blue cotton shot ?shorts to reveal Maroon Cotton Bikini Panties; removes her Red T-shirt to reveal a Maroon Cotton Bra. Slips off her Navy Blue Tennis shoes. She hands her clothing to Lana. Doug removes his White Athletic shoes; His White Cotton T-Shirt and finally his jeans. This leaves Doug standing with a pair of White Cotton Bikini Briefs only. He hands his clothing to Phil. Lana reads the agreed upon rules and consequences ?: This will be 2 out of 3 Fall; No Time Limit; Win by submission only; Must be nude before submission can be accepted; No kicks to the head, no eye gouging, No kicks to the groin, No flying maneuvers and no stomping, No punches to the face, Slaps to the face and punches to the groin are allowed .The losing wrestler would surrender their clothes on their knees. The losing wrestler must remain naked for the remaining of the day.? The door bell rings. Phil goes to answer the door and brings back Jacki who is a friend of Ciara. Ciara leaves the Ring and hugs her friend. Doug protests saying, Ciara - I didn?t agree to a crowd. She looks into the Ring and says,? She wants to join our club but doesn?t know if a girl can beat a boy. She is worried and I thought observing a Match would calm her apprehensions.? Doug says, You tricked me!? An affronted Ciara says,? No I didn?t. I actually planned this match for Friday. The people we are interested in joining our Club need to see what the action is really like. By the way -babe; you need to go all out ?because I am! Phil and Lana clap. Lana says, ?I?ll referee the Match.? Lana strips down to her White Satin with Navy Blue Trim Bra and Bikini Panty Set to referee. Phil says he will sit with Jacki and explains what she is seeing. Phil and Jacki remain clothed. Phil reads the rules and consequences again so that Jacki understands what is about to take place. For Jacki?s benefit; He gives their stats. Phil says,? Doug is 5?2? and weighs 120 pounds. Ciara is 5?2? and weighs 105 pounds. After the wrestlers stats; Lana calls Ciara and Doug to the middle of the Ring; stands between them and says,? WRESTLE!?
Doug and Ciara fake a lock up. Doug traps her arm and applies an Arm Bar. He quickly converts the hold into a Twisting Arm Bar driving Ciara to one knee and grimacing from the pain. Ciara pats her shoulder trying to relieve the pain. Doug quickly straddles her arm; sits down; driving Ciara to the mat with her cheek kissing the mat; a sharp numbing pain shoots up and down her arm as she kicks the mat ?screaming. Doug adds a Wristlock and increases the pressure on Ciara?s shoulder. Realizing she can?t escape and if she doesn?t stop the abuse that is being heaped upon left arm; it will be useless for the remainder of the Match. Ciara looks at Lana and shouts,? I Give ? I Give!? Doug releases her arm; stands;
straddling the defeated girl ; raises his hand in victory with his cock standing proudly erect . Phil claps for his son?s accomplishment. Jacki stares not sure of what to think. She is mesmerized by the size of Doug?s penis and the erotic sight of him standing over Ciara. She is ?wet? at the picture before her. Ciara and Doug wait silently in their corners. Both recovering and developing strategy for the next Fall. After a couple of minutes; Lana calls them both to the center of the Ring and shouts,? WRESTLE!?
The 1st Fall had taken only around 2 minutes; so neither were exceptionally spent. Ciara?s shoulder is sore but uninjured. They lock up in a Collar & Elbow. Ciara powers Doug into a corner and quickly catches Doug on the chin with a forearm uppercut. His head is slammed into the turnbuckle from the unexpected blow. As his head rebounds, she grabs his head and executes a Snap Mare. Doug hits the mat. hard. Ciara
quickly applies a Chin Lock . Doug desperately tries to escape reflecting on his previous Match with Ciara
and what this Chin Lock led to. Ciara cinches it in tight before he can slither out of the hold. She shifts her hands and transforms the hold into a Sleeper. Doug is sitting on his butt with Ciara controlling him with the leverage she is exerting from a kneeling position behind him. She whispers in his ear,?Gotcha!? Doug?s ego won?t let him gives up and he begins to drift off. His motor skills become erratic. Lana bends down and asks Doug if he submits. His eyes become glassy and he doesn?t seem to understand her. His arms fall to his sides; his eyes close and his head becomes limp. Lana taps Ciara on the shoulder indicating she has won the fall. Ciara releases Doug. He falls to the mat ? facedown; breathing shallow with various muscles moving involuntarily. Ciara stands with her hand raised in victory. Jacki wildly cheers her friend
triumph. Lana bends down and revives her son. Doug regains consciousness tells his mother he wants to continue. Lana tells him that he has 5 minutes before the 3rd and final fall.
Lana gives Doug and Ciara the 30 second warning. Both teens get in position. Doug is still a bit woozy but able to continue. Lana gets between them and shouts,? Wrestle!? Sensing that Doug isn?t completely recovered; She ducks the attempted lock-up; slides behind him and applies a Full Nelson. Doug escapes by dropping to the mat; sliding through her arms and rolling out of the way before she can counter. They cautiously approach one another before locking up in a Collar & Elbow. Ciara easily powers Doug against the ropes; bends him over the top rope and delivers a chop across his throat; sending him to the mat clutching his throat and gasping for air. Ciara grabs him by his hair pulls him on his knees to the closest corner and begins slamming his head into the middle turnbuckle. Doug screams after each impact with the turnbuckle. After the 7th Head slam; Doug is disoriented with his head throbbing. Ciara pulls the dazed boy to his feet and Arm Drags him into the ropes .As he comes off the ropes; Ciara runs at him. She catches him with a Running Clothesline. The Clothesline knocks him off his feet; parallel to the mat; Doug hits the mat hard and bounces twice before settling still moaning and stunned from the violent maneuver. Ciara removes his briefs and tosses them aside drawing laughter from Jacki. She turns the stunned boy onto his stomach; places her feet on the inner part of Doug?s knees; reaches down and grabs his penis; leans back dropping to her butt; pulling and twisting Doug?s cock with a vengeance. Ciara applies the dreaded the Twisting Penis Pull Grapevine. Doug howls with pain from the maneuver. He pounds the mat knowing his position is hopeless and screams louder as Ciara intensifies the hold. Jacki looks on with admiration and shock as her friend deconstructs Doug. Unable to handle anymore pain; he shouts,? Oh God ?I Give ? I Give- Please Let Me Go ? YOU WIN! ?Lana taps Ciara on the shoulder. Ciara jumps to her feet; punches the air and shouts a victory yell! ?Jacki stands, cheers and applauds. Doug cries into the mat; clutching himself and kicking the mat to relieve the pain. Lana bends down hands him his briefs and tells him the ceremony is about to begin. Doug struggles to his knees; hands Ciara his briefs and kisses her panty-covered pussy. Ciara commands Doug to lie down; straddles him; lowers herself upon his mouth and says,? satisfy me!? As he ?eats her ?; she roughly ?milks? him. As Doug climaxes, she rubs his cum over his chest and stomach. Ciara climaxes as her feminine juices run down his throat. She completes her domination by making Doug eat his cum off her hand. Jacki looks at the erotic scene with awe and admiration at Ciara?s performance. Ciara stands with her hand clutching Doug?s Briefs raised over her head; gives a victory yell and leaves the Ring to talk with a very excited Jacki. Phil enters the Ring and assists his son. Doug lies on the mat physically & emotionally defeated and sexually humiliated. Lana and Phil help their naked son from the Ring into a seat by the Ring. Ciara bends over and kisses him on the forehead .Ciara asks,? How are you feeling?? Doug looks up - still not fully lucid ? says sheepishly,? Pretty much like the last time we wrestled yesterday!? Ciara says in a conciliatory tone,? You are improving.? They all go into the Den. Doug remains naked per the consequences for his loss. Jacki can?t help but stare at the fully erect boy. Jacki is amazed how Ciara or Doug?s parents don?t seem particularly embarrassed by Doug?s predicament. Phil says,? Well Ciara ? it looks like you win the 1st Match in our new Ring. Congratulations!? Doug sits still a bit dazed staring blankly at the TV unaware of a full erection. Jacki and Ciara discuss the Match. Ciara observes how disoriented Doug is and brings his condition to Lana?s attention. Lana & Ciara lead him to bed to sleep off the residual effects from the Sleeper that Ciara applied. They return to the Den where Jacki is discussing Mixed Wrestling with Phil. Phil explains it?s skill not gender that is important. He tells the girl he has beaten women and been beaten by women. As Ciara and Lana sit down; Phil says,? Ciara?s mother has beaten me. It is not because I get off being beaten up by women. it is because on a particular day; she was better . In fact my record against Amber is 1-2! I am not proud of that but there it is!? Lana
says,? Ciara?s Father ? Karl - has defeated me 4-0. My record against Amber is 1-3. Jacki; it is all about skill. Phil and I are having extra training sessions to improve. ?Jacki listens; looks at Ciara and says,? I?m in! ?Ciara hugs Jacki and offers to train her and says her parents will talk to Jacki?s parents if they have any questions. Jacki says,? Yeaaa!? Ciara & Jacki leave the Camerons to talk with Ciara?s parents.
The next morning, Phil and Lana let Doug sleep late. At noon, Lana decides to wake her son up to handle some agreed upon chores. She walks into his bedroom where he is where they left him ? nude - on top of the covers. As Lana examines his body, she sees Ciara?s handiwork. Doug has bruises all over his body with his penis taking a lot of punishment. His penis is purple and has what looks like rope burns. His balls are purple and swollen. His right eye is swollen shut and his left eye is blackened. He has a knot on his forehead. Doug is asleep but still groaning. She gently shakes his shoulder and he comes around. She asks,? How are you feeling? ?Doug grimaces and says,? Like I have been run over by a truck.? Lana says, ?I was going to get you busy on the chores we agreed to - but after looking at you ? Get some clothes on and I?ll fix you breakfast. Tears run down his cheeks reflecting on the pain and humiliation from the previous night.
Lana hugs him and says breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes. She leaves the room and he dresses very slowly and limps downstairs to the kitchen. He hobbles to a chair and silently sits. Phil looks with compassion at his son but can tell that Doug doesn?t want to discuss anything so he resumes reading the newspaper. Being knocked out twice in the last two days has left Doug feeling very sluggish and demoralized. Lana sets his food down and goes into the Den to speak with Phil. After Doug completes his meal; he joins his parents in the Den. They are discussing their Evening?s Match. Lana says,? Due to your condition; we don?t expect you to participate but you are welcome to watch. ?Only if you want.? Phil adds.
Doug says,? If you don?t mind ? I?ll pass. I am probably going back to bed.? Lana and Phil hug their son and resume their conversation while Doug heads to his room.
At 7PM; Phil and Lana have a date in their Gym Room to improve their wrestling skills. They are working on moves that Karl and Amber taught them earlier in the week. They are also very competitive and want to win! They enter the Gym Room; Phil checks the Ring while Lana checks the mats around the
Ring. They enter the Ring and begin to strip down for the Match. Their weigh-ins reflects they have been working out. Lana is 5?3? and weighs 114 pounds with measurements of 35-23 -33. She is wearing a White lace Bra and Thong Set with a white lace ribbon tying her hair in a ponytail. Phil is 6?0? and weighs 167 pounds with a 6.5 package. He is wearing a Black Lace Jock Strap that Lana bought for him. They have agreed upon the following rules and consequences: 2 out of 3 Fall; No Time Limit; Win by submission only; Must be nude before submission can be accepted; No kicks to the head, no eye gouging, No kicks to the groin, No flying maneuvers and no stomping, No punches to the face, Slaps to the face and punches to the groin are allowed .The losing wrestler would surrender their clothes on their knees. The losing wrestler must remain at home ? naked - for 24 hours. If guests come over; the losing wrestler still must remain naked. The winner will calls the shots in bed for 1 week. They kiss to seal the deal. They meet in the middle of the Ring; hug and kiss. Phil says, ?We have got to give it our all! No Mercy - agreed? ?Lana shakes her head ? yes. They face one another and Phil shouts,? Wrestle!? As they circle one another; they are distracted by the sexiness of their opponent?s attire. Lana?s nipples are hard and the lips of her cunt are engorged from excitement. Phil?s nipples are hard and he is sporting a full erection with his penis leaking pre-cum fluid. They lock up in a Collar & Elbow and push each other around the Ring. The only sound coming from both of them is the pants and grunts from exertion. Both want to win but not to hurt the other. After 10 minutes; they stop. Lana says,? We are going to have to get rough. Anyone we face in a real Match will not care if they hurt us as long as they win.? Phil replies,? I just don?t want our relationship to go on the skids from pounding on each other. ?Lana says,? I understand and agree but if we don?t get rough; we will really suffer when we face other couples. Unless you want to drop out. Phil indignantly replies,? of course I want to wrestle in a League. I also want to stay married to you because I love you. ?Lana says, ?Then look at it this way; if you don?t fight hard then I could really get hurt in a real Match.? Phil thought about it for a minute and said, ?That is excellent motivation for both of us!? They start again. Lana shouts,? Wrestle!? They lock up in a Collar & Elbow; Phil slips behind her and applies a Hammerlock. Lana stomps on Phil?s foot causing him to release the hold. Before he can slide away; Lana grabs his arm; applies a Twisting Arm Bar spinning him in the air and landing like a ton of bricks on the mat. Phil lies looking up at his beautiful wife. Any look of love or gentleness replaced with a look of determination and an impersonal stare. As she increases pressure on his elbow; Phil lets out a cry and stomps the mat. He works himself through his pain to his knees. Lana grabs his free arm; places her foot in the middle of his back and applies a Surfboard Hold eliciting loud cries from Phil. Doug walks in on his parents. The sight he sees amazes him. Phil is on his knees enveloped in a mask of pure agony which his penis pointing straight at Doug. His mother has a look of satisfaction as she pulls back his arms while driving her foot deep into the middle of Phil? back. Lana spots Doug, smiles and pores on the pressure causing Phil to shout out his submission. Lana releases his arm and shoves him facedown on the mat with her foot with her hand raised high into the air as a sign of victory. Phil lies facedown with Lana?s foot on the back of his neck as assign of dominance. She steps off Phil leaves the Ring. She hugs Doug and says.? I am glad you feel up to joining us-Dear! ?Doug looks at his Dad as he uses the ropes to assist him getting to his feet. He looks at his Mom and says,? What did you do to Dad!? ?She looks at startled at Doug?s tone and shrugs her shoulders and replies,? Practicing. Now sit down and pay attention.? Lana replies as she turns and reenters the Ring. Phil is stretching to rein flexibility in his back. Lana looks at him and says,? Sweet ? do you need more time? Phil looks at her and says,? A few more minutes ought to do it.? Phil replies. Lana returns to her corner and stretches waiting for Phil to be in a condition to continue. After a couple of minutes; Phil signals Lana that he is ready. They meet in the middle of the Ring and Phil shouts,? Wrestle!? As they move forward to lock-up; Phil delivers a kick that connects with the side of Lana?s knee. Lana collapses to one knee and Phil immediately delivers and Elbow Smash that lands on the top of her head. The Elbow Smash temporarily stuns Lana. Phil pulls Lana?s head back; delivers a vicious chop across Lana?s throat. Lana collapses writhing on the mat.; gasping; pounding the mat with moans seeping from her mouth. Phil yanks Lana to her feet by her hair; applies a Front Headlock and executes a DDT! Lana?s head smashes into the mat. She lets out a loud squeal and becomes still. Phil removes her Bra and thong while she is unconscious. Phil positions himself behind Lana; positions his fingers in strategic spots around her neck secure her arms to her side with his legs and waits for Lana to regain her senses. Lana regains her senses and Phil gently asks,? Do you give ?sweetheart?? Lana gasps,? NO!? Phil applies a
Nerve Hold which immediately has Lana screaming and feeling as if her head would split. After less than 1 minutes; Lana shouts,? I GIVE ? I GIVE ? I GIVE! ?Phil throws his wife head roughly to the mat; stands; raising his hand and shouting in victory! Lana lies on the mat weeping from the pain and the loss. Phil bends down and helps his wife to her corner; brings a stool into the Ring for her to sit on. Lana looks up;
sees a concerned look in Phil?s face and says,? That is a powerful Hold . The pain was so intense that I couldn?t think. You might want to remember that one for future use. The fact that you remembered to strip
me when I was unconscious was fantastic. ?Phil says,? I appreciate the critique - BUT - are you OK? ?Lana smiles and shakes her head ?YES! ? She says,? Just give me a couple of minutes and we can fight the 3rd Fall. Phil chats with Lana while she recovers. After a couple of minutes; Lana signals Phil that she ready to continue. Phil enters the Ring and meets Lana in the Middle of the Ring. They hug before getting ready for the 3rd and deciding Fall. Phil shouts,? Wrestle!? They feint locking up with each trying to get the other to make a mis-step. As Phil charges Lana; she steps aside at the last second. She delivers a Double-Handed Ax Hand across Phil?s neck. He drops like a tree ? facedown ? onto the mat .Lana drops onto his back; knocking all air from his lungs; grabs his hair and slams his face several times into the mat resulting in blood flowing from his nose and a trickle of blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. The violence rattles his brain causing him to show little resistance when Lana pulls Phil to his feet; positions her hand
around his neck ; reaches into his Jock Strap and grabs his penis ; lifts him off the mat as if to execute a Suplex but changes the angle at the last minute and catches Phil in a Gourd Buster ! ?Phil?s head pounds into the mat knocking any remaining consciousness out of him. He lies face down; bleeding; body trembling and moaning. Lana removes Phil?s Jock Strap and tosses them into her corner. Doug looks on with awe at his Mother?s control. Lana then decides how she is going to end the Match. She is going to use the Hold Ciara used on Doug. She sees the psychological effect the hold had on Doug and decides to use it on Phil. She even muses the effect it might have in any future Match. Lana plants her feet against Phil?s inner thighs slightly above the knees ; grabs his cock as Phil begins to stir ; she sits back pulling and twisting his penis at the same time while pushing his legs out ; The jolt to Phil?s body ; the maneuver focuses Phil on his helplessness and consumes his body in a caldron of pain . Doug sees that his Mother is demonstrating her physical, emotional and sexual control over his Dad ? Like Ciara did to him; Doug ruefully muses. Lana mauls Phil?s package and pushes Phil?s legs out. Phil beats the mat, howls form Lana?s cruelty; spittle runs down the corners of his mouth. Doug notices his Mother?s response to Phil?s predicament. Phil?s difficulties act as an aphrodisiac on Lana. Phil screams his submission over and over which only causes Lana to increase her grip and stretch his legs further until she screams out as she reaches climax. She stands ; dropping his cock like a broken toy ; straddling her opponent ; her breasts standing out proudly ; her cunt lips pronounced from excitement and arousal over her victory ;with her hand raised in victory and a look of satisfaction over her performance causes a feeling of pride for his Mother?s accomplishment. Phil lies in a fetal position on the mat; his tears and blood commingle on the mat as he sobs from the physical pain and the emotional humiliation. Lana goes to her corner and picks up Phil?s Jock Strap and brings it back to the middle of the Ring. She tosses them on top of him. After a couple of minutes, Phil recovers enough to surrender his jock strap. Phil gets on his knees; wipes his blood and spittle onto his jock strap to add his DNA and offers the jock strap to Lana. Lana refuses them and says she wants his cum on the jock strap. Phil sighs and begins masturbating. His Wife and Son look on as he humiliates himself. Finally, he reaches climax and shoots his cum into the jock strap. He offers his clothing a second time to Lana. She accepts the clothing and commands him ?Eat Me- NOW!? Phil begins nibbling at Lana?s Labia Lips. He continues eating Lana until she is satisfied. After her 6th orgasm; she pushes Phil to the mat. Doug marvels at his Mother?s stamina. She motions for Doug to enter the Ring. She commands Phil to get on his knees and watch. After Doug enters the Ring; Lana removes his clothes; lays Doug on the mat and rides him to several orgasm as her husband watches and becomes demoralized with each orgasm. As a final sign of control; Lana has Phil eat Doug?s cum out of her pussy while Doug licks her asshole. Satisfied with the control she has demonstrated over Husband and Son; leaves the ring to get cleaned up. Doug follows energized while Phil cleans up the Gym; leaves the Gym Room feeling totally defeated. Lana calls Phil over the intercom for more fun and games. He dutifully heads to the bedroom dreading what she might
have in store.