Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Girlfriend vs Mistress

Introduction

Dominika siped martini slowly, staring lifeless at the panorama outside the window of luxury apartment she lived in. It was probably one of the worst days in her 27 years of life. Detective hired by her has just provided evidence of her man infidelity.

Even with the evidence in front of her, she still couldn't believe it. She and Tomas had been a couple for seven years.

Instinctively she started thinking about the times they met.

It was completely accidental, she, a 20-year-old student from the province, lost in the big city, he, a 32-year-old businessman, depressed after breaki up with his longtime girlfriend. They spent a pleasant evening chatting at the bar and exchanged phone numbers. Dominika did not think that Tomas would call to her again, but to her surprise, the next day he invited her for dinner. From then on, they started dating regularly and soon became a couple.
    It was the happiest time in Dominika's life. Tomas treated her like his princess, after she graduated from college, he helped her open her own restaurant, always was her support and the person she could rely on.
    Now she could lose it all.

Thing started to change about three months ago. Tomas, who always tried to spend every free moment with her, began to disappear for whole evenings. Of course, he excused himself with important business meetings, but Dominika was not convinced. Until now, he always took her with him, enjoying the opportunity to show his beautiful young girlfriend to business partners. At first she ignored it, but over the next few months it started to bother her more and more. That's when she decided to hire a detective, and naw she ended up looking at pictures of Tomas with another woman.

In addition to photos of lovers, detective provided her with information about mistress social media.
    She appeard ther as Baby Doll, but what shocked Dominika the most was her appearance. Baby Doll was definition of plastic bimbo. She was a brunette with long hair and a heavily tanned body, her face certainly appealed to mens but to Dominika she seemed vulgar, maybe because of the very thick lips, muche too thick to be natural,or maybe because in half of the photos she posed with stickd out tongue. But what caught the most attention were her tits , they were huge, looked like inflated balloons about to burst, and her ass, which seemed just as inflated as her tits.

Dominika couldn't believe her man taste. Especially since so far Tomas made her understand that her appearance was perfect for him.

She always felt attractive, but at the moment she needed confirmation. What she saw in the mirror definitely made her feel better.
    Petite blonde baby face with C cup bust which on her small figure looked really attractive and big. Thanks to regular exercise, her legs, stomach and butt were in perfect shape. In contrast to Baby Doll she was almost natural only with hair extensions reaching down to her waist.

While waiting for Tomas to return, Dominika's sadness turned to anger. She couldn't leave it like that

Her first thought was to confront Tomas as soon as he got back from his mistress. However, she was terrified by the thought that her man for some reason might choose this plastic bitch over her. Despite all the anger she felt towards Tomas naw, she couldn't imagine her life without him.

Not knowing if she would be able to control herself, she went to sleep before he returned.

When she wake up, her thoughts were in order. If she wanted to save her relationship, she had to make her rival disappear from their lives.

Without waiting for Tomas to wake up, Dominika went to her restaurant. She knew she couldn't avoid him like this indefinitely, but for now she wasn't ready to pretend she didn't know anything.

As soon as she got to her office, she started planning her next move. The easiest way - go to the Baby Doll address which she got from the detective and wait was not feasible. Bimbo lived in a very exclusive housing estate ,and a person waiting at the door would surely get the security's attention.

Dominika knew she had to find a way to get her rival to invite her. To accomplish this, she created a fake account as a male and started following Baby Doll on her camgirl profile. As she suspected, generous tips quickly attract slut attention. Plan goes better than expected, and after a few days tempted by money Baby Doll invite Dominika to her apartment.

Despite the success, Dominika feels more and more furious ,, How many man this homewrecker fuck while trying to steal my Tomas''
    But if that upset her, the messages she got, the night before the meeting, on her fake account made her blood boil.
    Baby Doll:
    ,,I bet i can fit your whole thing in my mouth''
    ,,my tongue piercing will make you-r dick crazy''
    ,,my body is made to give pleasure''
    ,,I'm sure you've never fucked tits like mine in your life''
    ,,i will ride your cock for hours non-stop''

No matter how hard Dominika tried, she couldn't stop imagining her man doing all these things with his mistress. At that moment, Dominika decided that she not only had to defeat her rival, she had to destroy her.

Magda because that was Baby Doll's real name was waiting for today visitor in her sexy lingerie. She was wearing a pink bra with black checkerboard at the top, and a pair of pink panties with more black lace underneath. Set of lingerie was a size too small to further emphasize her great tits and ass. On her feet she put pink high heeled platform poole dance shose. The whole thing completed choker and pigtails hairstyle highlighting her teenage sugar baby online image.
    She was knew it work on guys and nothing made me happier than being the object of desire

Generally Magda didn't meet with people met on the internet that quickly. But this guy really flattered her with the height of the tips, so she decided show him what she's capable of in rl. She was sure that after tonight he will become her biggest fan.
    Suddenly someone knock her door, ,,That must be him.”

She quickly runs to open the door. To her shock, instead of guy, petite blonde was standing in front of her door, and she rudely pushes her and makes her way in into her apartment. “Hey, Miss, who are you and what are you doing?”

Blonde glare at her, then give her a next push that almost off balance Magda ,,I’m Dominika, Tomas girlfriend , I know you you're screwing yourself with him''.

They both keep staring on each other, finally Dominika closed the door behind her ,,Lets settle this, bitch, I’ll show you what will happen to a man stealing slut like you!”

After the first surprise Magda start felt more confident. This isn't the first time she's had to deal with a jealous wife or girlfriend.

Looking more closely at Dominika she had to angrily admit that her rival was attractive.

She was dressed in tight strapless top and short skirt. Top emphasizes her shapely breasts and reveali her flat abdomen. On her feet she wore black high heels. Her reaching to waist blond hair tied up in ponytail was contrasting with an all-black outfit.

,,You shouldn't have come here, little princess. When I'm done with you, you won't to be seen in public for months''. - Magda threatened

to be continued.......

Junior Hostboard Member Styraxx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Girlfriend vs Mistress

Before Dominika could answer, Magda ran towards her at full speed and land a right hook to her rival's ribs.

Blonde cried out in pain and closed her eyes, she tried to keep her distance from her rival but Magda didn't give her time, she approached her again, and took her by her ponytail.
    She practically dragged her to the small couch, where she threw her with all her might. Dominika's small body didn't stop when she collided with the couch, but instead, she flew over it and fell behind the furniture, taking it with her and knocking it over in the process.

Despite the pain, Dominika quickly got to her feet. She was really pissed off ,and fueled by adrenaline, attacked her rival.

Girls collided in the middle of the room.

Magda with one hand tried to scratch Dominika's face, while with the other reached for her ponytail.

Dominika concentrated on bimbo's tits.

Feeling the nails digging into her breasts Magda pushed away her opponent with all her strength.

Dominika lost her balance and fell on her ass, however, she managed to rip off Magda's bra.

While Dominika tried to get up, Magda kicked her aiming at the head.

Dominika's nose exploded with blood, she fell on her back slightly dazed.

Brunette approached her, and kicked her few times in the stomach.
    ,, You are pathetic, you said that will make me pay for stealing your man''

While Dominika lay sore, Magda took off her shoes, top and skirt exposing her lace lingerie. ,,Lovely set, I'll keep it as a trophy when I'm done with you''

Magda grabbed Dominika by the legs and started to drag her to the other room ,, This is my sexy playroom it is specially soundproofed to not disturb the neighbors, So feel free to scream while I take care of you''

Magda placed Dominika on the bed and started looking for something to tie her up. She didn't realize that her rival had recovered and was only pretending to be stunned.

Despite not so successful for her beginning of the fight Dominika was still determined to deal with that bitch.
    As soon as Magda approached the bed, she kicked her between the legs with all her might, when brunette bent in half, Dominika took the opportunity to land another kick aiming at chest.

This time it was Magda's turn to fell on her ass. ,,You're lucky you took my shoes, bitch or else my heels will make you-r inflated tit burst''

Taking advantage of the fact that Magda was focused on her aching crotch, blonde grabbed her hair. Keeping a firm grip of pigtails with both hands, she drove her knee into slut’s face which took the full force of the blow.
    First strajk split open Magda,s lips, but Dominika repeated it till was rewarded with crack of broken nose.

As she let go of brunette hair, Magda slid down to the floor half senseless. Without remorse Dominka stared kicking and stomping on any part of rival body, especially her tits, then sit on her midsection and started slamming lefts and rights into bimbo chest
    Ataks continued until blonde felt winded, as she tried to get her breath back she took a second to admire her work.
    She was dissatisfied that despite all her efforts, implants in brunette inflated tits, showed no signs of rupture.

Magda was in a world of pain, she was alredy in a few catfight, but she couldn't remember the last time someone beat her like this little bitch.

When her body slide to the floor, after her face was atak, she think she lost, but luckily for her Dominika not finish her of by strangle her or another blows to the head. The next attacks, however painful as hell, didn't do any serious damage, and gave her opportunity to recover from be almost knocked out.

Now that Dominika was winded, she took advantage of the opportunity, catching the opponent's long hair, and jerking to the right with all her strength.

Everything went better than she could have imagined, not only did she manage to throw off her opponent, but as a result, Dominika's head hit the edge of the bed, and naw tiny trickle of blood was running across her forehead.

Both girls were in bad shape, however, but tried to get back on their feet as quickly as possible, knowing that whoever manages to do so will gain an advantage.

to be continued.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for this story, the fighting getting intense and violent already!

Curious if the girlfriend or the mistress wins this fight. Can't wait to see Dominika bust one of Magda's implants and Magda in return shredding Dominika's bosom until the point she needs plastic surgery as well.

And even more curious what's in store for the loser. Would love to see the winner strap-on fuck the loser. If Magda wins, she'll probably kick Dominika out of her house. If Dominika wins, she might invite Tomas and they'll use her for the next night as their sex toy, before leaving her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They were on their feet at the same time.

Dominika attacked first, pissed that victory seemed almost certain slipped out of her hands.

But it was Magda who had the plan, unlike her rival, she still had her shoes on.
    As Dominika approached her, she us her advantage, and with all her strength she stopm on blonde bare feet with her high heeled platform shose.

Dominika screamed in pain, but despite this she didn't stop and manage landed a powerful blow to brunette face bloodyd her lips and nose even more.

Magda surprised by the brutality of the attack, backed away from her opponent to create distance between them.
    As blonde follow her, Magda with satisfaction noticed that after her atak Dominika struggles to support herself on her left feet.
    Using it, she landed a kick aiming at the right knee.

After this attack Dominika lost her balance, and landed on all fours.
    Magda didn't waste time and her next solid kick connect to blonde's head.
    Dominika fell down stunned, and after next two stopms on back of her head all go dark for her.

,,Now it's time to have fun bitch''

Dominika came back to consciousness feeling a terrible headache.

As she try to move she noticed with horror that each of her limbs were tied to a different bedpost.
    She was completely naked, with her legs spread open, and her private parts fully accessible.

,, You're finally awake, little bitch, I start thought that maybe you get a brain concussion. Not that it will bothered me, but playing with you as you are senseless would be boring''

Magda with pleasure looked at the helplessly struggling rival.

Then she start setting up camera.

,, I have a great idea, let's film it all. I wonder what face Tomas will make when he sees this, or maybe I'll start selling it in darknet''

Dominika face turned red with anger,,Fuck you bitch''

As Magda approach blonde, she sit on her midsection,, Let's have fun''

Magda stat mauling Dominika's tits.
    At first she just squeeze them, but after she stab her nails at the base of each brest, and yanked her hands along Dominika’s tits, leaving ten deep bloody gouges all leading toward nipples.
    Blonde's shrieking was music to her ears, so she repeated the move again, leaving another ten deep bleeding furrows.

,,I wonder if this gouges will leave permenant scars''
    ,, But I think I have something even better for you''

Dominika was happy that brunette left her alone for a little, however, that changed when she saw her coming back with metal hair straightener in one hand and some dildo in other.

Dominika looked at her rival with eyes wide with fear ,,Please no''

Magda plugg the metal hair straightener into the wall next to the bed, and turn it on the highest possible heat setting. Then she sat on the bed between Dominika's legs.

,,Let's play with this while other toy geting hot'' - smirked Magda - showing Dominica pump dildo
    ,, Tomas told me you never do anal sex, we'll change it now''

Tears of helplessness and humiliation start form in Dominika's eyes. ,, Like her man he could talk to his mistress about such things''

Soon she felt something cold is shoved up to her ass, she moan instinctively , but clenched her teeth, not wanting to give Magda satisfaction. As dildo begins to grow inside her it's getting harder and harder

Magda continues to pump dildo dissatisfied with the lack of strong response from blonde. ,,Scream for me bitch''

With a sudden jerk, she pulls out fully inflated dildo from Dominika's ass.
    It's was too much for blonde, she screams like crazy feeling her ass is pull apart.
    When blood start to flow from her ass she just want to curl up into, a fetal position but bonds hold her, and force to endure everything that awaits her.

She have no time to rest, as Magda start having fun wyth her, she play with her twat, touche her gently, play with her pussy lips and clit.
    When brunette start finger fuck her Dominika feels with despair that her body is betraying her.

Magda bring blonde, on the edge of orgazm , but at this point, she digs her nails in and scratches rival's cxnt reciving piercing scream from Dominika.
    She repeats it time after time.

While Dominika moaned with excitement and pain, drained of all her strength Magda with a mischievous smile took a tiny taser from the night stand
    (she kept it there for safety as she did not always fully trust the sponsors she invited)

,, I think no orgazm for you today, nor in the near future''

She touched taser to pussy lips, and press switch.
    As she was electrocute into her most delicate parts, convulsions shake Dominika's body and more screams escaped her throat.
    Magda keep repeating it till blonde's eyes roll back in her head while mouth was full of foam. Satisfied Magda left taser

,,Let's see if the next toy manage wakes you up''

Hair straightener was already fully warm up.

Magda sit on Dominika's midsection to immobilize her even more.

When she tighten hair straightener on Dominika's right nipple blonde immediately came back to her senses, with inhuman shriek.

Dominika woke up feeling unimaginable pain, unconscious scream escaped her throat and tears start streaming down her cheeks
    She madly try to break free from her bonds with all her strength however without success. There was no escaping from pain.

Cruel brunette pulled off hair straightener from Dominika's nipple only when smell of searing flesh becoming noticeable.

Magda started to mocking Dominika

,, To be honest, your tits was always far from mine, but now they are pathetic''
    ,, I don't think Tomas will wants to see your tits any time soon''
    "Maybe to be shure I should keep searing your nipples until they fall off''
    ,, Ready say bye bye to you left one ?''

Dominika instinctively began to try to free herself, and to her surprise, she felt that her right hand was free.

Most likely the binding had come loose as she struggled desperately when her nipple was burned by hair straightener.

But it was didn't matter now, this was her only and last chance.

Taser Magda recently used on her was still lying next to her thigh.

Taking advantage of the fact that her opponent did not expect any resistance, in one quick motion she caught taser after which immediately pressed it to Magda's head and pressed the switch again and again with all her remaining strength.

She knew the electricity would shock them both, but she had no choice.

The electricity shot through their body, stuning her, but when she looked at her rival she was pleased to see that Magda's body was complete unconscious twitching occasionally as she drooling and foaming from her mouth.
    ,, I managed to fry your brain a bit slut''

With difficulty Dominika free herself from the remaining bonds. She felt like every inch of her body ached, especially her cxnt and nipple was killing her. Luckily for her, her left foot didn't appear to be damaged seriously and she was able to walk normally
    T
    he only thing that drives her naw was desire for revenge on the woman who tried to take her man and almost destroyed her body.

Looking around the room , Dominika wondered what to do to make Magda suffer.

In the end, she decided to use the tanning bed that stood against the wall.

,,Slut still needed some time for her brain to start react after the electric shock, why not cook her up a bit in the meantime''.

While watching Magda's streams from her fake acont, Dominika saw as smeared with oil bimbo sunbathing naked in her tanning bed to the delight of the viewers.

Now she found tan accelerating oil. After removind Magda's shoes, panties and choker, she start eagerly rubbed oil in to every inch of slut's body. Finally, she immobilized her hands tying them on her back using bimbo's own panties and started pulling her to tanning bed.

It wasn't easy, especially in Dominika's not-so-good condition, but eventually brunette found herself on a tanning bed.

A vengeful girl set the maximum tanning power for another 40 minutes and closed the lid.

After 20 minutes, she was delighted to hear whining coming from tanning bed which soon turned into pathetic pleas to be released

,,No chance whore, all the time you say how hot you-r body is, let's see how hot you can really get'' - said blonde with a laugh.

Taking advantage of the fact that Magda still had several minutes of sunbathing torture ahead of her, Dominika decided to search the apartment in search of items that she could use to wreck this homewrecker as painfully as possible.

to be continued ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

( warning - brutal story)

The first thing she thought,she need was shoes.
    Of course, she can put back on her own , but she wanted specific ones and with joy she found them among Magda's belongings.
    She put on shoes with thin metal heel almoust 4 inch high.

Then she started searching for sam sex toys, there were so many that blonde was shocked and wasn't sure what to choose.
    First her attention caught monster dildo, it looked about 12 inches long, and 3 inches thick at the base, also equipped with vibrator functions.

,, It will be perfect for this cock hungry slut''

Then don't wanting to waste too much time, she chose items she saw at Magda's camshows.

Small remote controlled egg shape vibrator, which depending on the setting, could give pleasure or pain with different intensity and the 8 inch long dildo.

The next thing that caught her attention was a small bottle of aphrodisiac.

Now she was ready

She put all these things on the gigantic bed and smiled at the still working camera.
    As she was already going to check how tanned Magda is, vicious idea popped into her head. She went to the bathroom and brought another bottle from there and placed it next to the bed.

,, This will be perfect for the finale''

As Dominika walk over to the tanning bed and raised the lid, she noticed with satisfaction that Magda was in really bad shape.

Her whole body was reddish, only the fact that she was heavily tanned before saved her from serious burns.

Black and blue bruises over her body have become visible, especially on her tits, but her face was in even worst condition, broken nose, swollen bloodied lips and many bruises.

She lay with her eyes closed, breathing heavily

If it was anyone else then this homewrecker Dominika would feel sorry for her, but now she felt only satisfaction knowing that this was only the beginning on Magda's suffering.

Standing over her rival Dominika, us all her strength to hit her with a fist in the solar plexus

Magda started coughing and gasping for air

,,Your nap is over whor''

Using strong grip on brunette tits Dominika drag her to her feet. then started lead her towards the bed.

After a few steps Magda lost her balance, and fell on her face.

Taking advantage of the situation, blonde began kicking and stomping on rival's shoulders and ass, until Magda did not manage to roll over onto her back.

Dominika was pleased to find that shoes she found and put on worked perfectly. Maybe they were not comfortable and a bit too big for her, but thanks to them every stomping left bloody mark.

As soon Magda mange to flip over on her back, she start to beg.,, Please, I've had enough, I will never get close to Tomas again, or contact him''.

Dominika ,,In your dreams slut we're just getting started, and it's up to me whether you will be dead or alive when we're done''
    ,,Ok, enough of the blabbering, time to get rid of those inflated balloons which you call tits''

Dominika, bent down and grabbed bimbo's tit in each hand, with her thumbs digging deeply into the under sides, and nails digging into the tops she lifted up the now screaming rival.

She repeated this movement several times bring more and more screams.

Finally she came up with a better idea, this time whail pulling on brunette tits again, she putt her shoes into Magda’s stomach and using the leverage to pull.

Magda's screams turn in to howling, while tissue attaching tits to her chest started to tearing off, the pain soon became unbearable and she pass out.

After the last jerk Dominika noticed that the brunette is unconscious, and her tits don't stick out perfectly in the middle of her chest anymore but they moved sideways.

Dominika decided it was time to end slut tits, she jumped high into the air and land with her thin heels on her rival's tits with all her weight.

It was devastating, heels pierced skin, tissue and implants sinking entirly insaid destroyed brests.

This immediately brought Magda back to consciousness, because of force of rival landing squeezed all the air out of her she cant scream, however, her arms and legs began madly tapping the floor.

While Dominika continued destruction by pumping her feet up and down, too make hole she made grew bigger, Magda's eyes roll back to her head, and her body began twitching.

When satisfied Dominika step down bimbo chest, brunette tits was start slowly deflated as silicone mixed with blood keep oozing from the puncture wounds.

For a moment, Dominika felt that maybe she had gone too far, but she quickly fought the thought away remembering with what pleasure this bitch us hair straightener on her nipples.

Taking advantage of the unconsciousness of her rival, she reached for an aphrodisiac and began to apply it in a wide open mouth of senseless brunette.

According to the description, this aphrodisiac should significantly increase sensitivity for erotic stimulation, as well as heighten the feeling of both pleasure and pain.

To be sure, blonde applied, a tripled recommended dose.

The next step for Dominikia was to put the brunette on the bed, it was a difficult but she managed to do it ruthlessly dragging brunette by the hair.

Now using the same bonds she was in just an hour ago, blonde immobilized Magda between bedpost.

However, she made a few changes.
    First she put her on her belly which gave her better access to brunetee ass, and, moreover, it caused slut own weight to rest partly on her tits which intensified oozing of silicone and blood.
    Secondly she tied Magda's pigtails to bed frame immobilizing not only her limbs but also her head, causing that her struggle will give her scalp pain.

With preparations completed Dominika sit between Magda's legs, placed egg shape vibrator in her twat and start us remote controll.
    By giving her in turns pleasant vibrations or painful shocks, in short she made her body respond.

Brunette cxnt start be dripping wet, while her breathing became quick and shallow, and soon her body shook with strong orgazm.

While overdosed aphrodisiac intensified Magda's sensation, she cum multiple times in the next 20 minutes, but remain unconscious.

Dominika set up vibrator remote control for random pattern, and move to try wake up brunette with slaps in her face but with no results.

,, I wanted you aware for this part, but i hope it wakes you up ''

Blonde picked up monster dildo, turned on the vibration and press it's head between mistress buttocks.

She slowly began to push it in toher ass, without lubricant it was hard, but she managed bury the first six inches. Now she started to move dildo forward and backward.
    This way she succeeded bury next two inches, and finally she managed bring Magda back to consciousness.

At first, the brunette just moaned, but soon there were cries and screams too.

Magda
    ,,What are you doing with me''
    ,,Take it out please''

But they were interrupted by another intense orgasm caused by, constantly working vibrator in cxnt, and big dildo in ass.

This only encouraged Dominika to make even more intensive efforts.
    At this point brunette ass already started to bleed, but no matter what Dominika was doing, she couldn't push more then ten inches inside.

Frustrated Dominika, put her shoe down at the base of monster dildo

,,Can you hear me slut, you will naw take all this in you-r fucking ass''

As dazed and tired as Magda was from the constant cuming , she reacted immediately, terrified

,, Oh my God. Please. Please. Please don't. Stop. Please. ''

Dominika
    ,, You shouldn't fuck my man''

Blonde raised her foot, after which pushed her leg down, shoe slams the top of dildo base and jams it all the way inside.
    A howl escaped from Magda's throat, soon replaced by moans of another orgasm building up inside her.

,,I think that, that your cxnt is not stuffed enough for cock loving bimbo like you''

Dominika picked up smaller dildo, and pushed it inside brunette twat with one push, at the same time, causing that vibrating egg go as deep as possible.

,, Now you're totally fucked ''

For the next hour Dominika listened to endless moans, as Magda continue cum again and again.

At this stage brunette was wrecked.

Her tits was destroyed and deflated. Her whole body was hypersensitive from overdosed aphrodisiac, ass and cxnt stretched out to the max with large vibrating toys, drooling from her mouth ran down her chin, orgasms shook her body time after time causing even more drooling.

But Dominka was still planning a cruel ending.

Magda was entirely dazed from countless orgazms,so blonde slap her face few times to get her attention.

The brunette looked at her with hazy eyes, but fast started to come back to her sens when Dominika showed her the a bottle of liquid pipe cleaner she had brought from the bathroom earlier

,, I do not know how many dicks you had in your cxnt but I found something to clean it well''

Magda's eyes widened in horror

,,No, Nooooo .........''

She wanted to add something more, but another wave of strong vibrations make just another moan escaped her throat

Dominika sit between her legs, remove dildo and started pouring pipe cleaner inside bimbo's cxnt, then pushed dildo head back in to her twat.
    Located deep ,vibrating egg prevented significant amounts of substance from getting too deep, and tip of dildo stuck in the cxnt not allow liquid to get out.
    This way almost whole pipe cleaner stayed in brunette love tunnel - exactly as Dominika wanted it.

Magda began to beg and cry like never before,
    ,, I learn my lessons, I will never come near your man again''
    ,, If you want, I can leave town''
    ,,I'm sorry. I'm so sorry''
    ,,Please, It will kill me''

but Dominika remained unmoved
    ,, No mercy for you homewrecker, be glad I didn't pour it to you-r cock sucking mouth ''

After a few minutes brunette start madly struggle in bonds, her pleas turned into wailing and unintelligible screams of pain.

Dominika looked at her suffering with satisfaction, while pipe cleaner practically melt Magda's sexual organ.

,, You're done whore, I don't think it killed you but after that, you will never feel pleasure again no matter what you put in you-r sluty hole''

After another few minutes, screams stopped, brunette body start intensyvely twiching as more and more drooling out of her mouth.
    Magda lost her consciousness again

With that, revenge was complete.

While left the apartment Dominika took camera with her. This recording was her trophy. She couldn't wait to show it toTomas, wondering about his reaction. Now she was ready to talk to him.

Conclusions

Dominika and Tomas are still together, the blonde decided to forgive him for his betrayal.

Tomas, after seeing the video, was shocked , it was the most sexually exciting and primal thing he ever saw.
    He also realized that Dominika is not only his little princess, but also a woman who would be ready to kill fighting for what she really cares about.

All Dominika's wounds healed without scarring, only her burnt nipple still hurt every time when is touched.

As for Magda, as soon as Tomas watched the video he promised Dominica that he would never see his mistress again, but he sent one of his trusted people to drive her to the hospital. Her condition was very serious. She required a long hospitalization and surgeries. In exchange for full coverage of her medical expenses by Tomas company she agreed not to press any charges against Dominica. Her broken nose and other wounds heal without a trace. She was even able to do some additional facial plastic surgery for which she had not had the money until now. The breast reconstruction was also successful and now she have even larger implants. Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to do anything about her sexual organ, the damage was too big, caustic substance completely destroyed the nerve endings, which could not be fixed.

END....