Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wife's Affair Showdown

I could not believe what was unfolding right in front of me. A playout of my favourite fantasy. Two women in their late forties were having an all-out catfight. Both wearing light summer dresses which at times left nothing to the imagination. They had just fallen to the ground The brunet on top was kneeling diagonally across the one underneath trying to push herself up with both hands flat on the ground. The one on the bottom with dyed blond hair had her in a headlock with her left arm and was punching her in the kidneys with her right arm. The one on the bottom’s dress had ridden up to her waist. Her feet were flat on the ground and her legs apart and bent at the knee giving the spectators a clear view of her white lacy knickers. The ones she called her big girl knickers. I knew this because she was my wife.

My feelings were excitement, fear, anger and I was getting a hard on. Little did I know but this fight would change my fantasies about women catfighting dramatically. But how had this spectacle come about. Well, that goes back to our lifestyles.

I have my own business designing and installing security systems for buildings and IT. Almost all of my work is overseas in areas of the world where tourism is not recommended. I often spend months away from home installing and commissioning systems. I do not do physical security but often work alongside guy’s whose job that is. Most are ex special forces US Delta force, SEAL’s or British SAS. I sometimes join them in f their lighter exercise's, to keep in shape for my wife. They also give a few tips in self-defence. As I say the area’s I work I are not the friendliest of places. Their advice is, if troubles brewing walk away. If trouble has started run away. If you can’t, don’t stand and fight hit the closest as hard as you can in the balls or stamp on the bridge of his foot or anything to incapacitate and run while you have the chance. They have mates you don’t and, in these parts, you’r just a statistic.

We live just outside London in an area well known for the filming of ‘Midsomer Murders’ So the houses are quite expensive. I had planned on Retiring by the time I was Fifty-five but with paying for university for our two children and the financial crash and covid we put that back a few years. Both kids have now left home for lives of their own and I am working just to fill the retirement pot. Leaving my wife who does not work home alone. I did not think for one minute how empty her life now was. I had not even noticed when I came home the passion was missing. We no longer leapt into bed the moment I got home. Having sex was no longer the passionate affair it used to be. I being a man put it down to menopause and age. If only I had thought and read the signs properly.

I had returned home a few days ago and we had decided to go to a fete in the next village about a mile and a half away. As we would no doubt be drinking, we decided to leave the car at home and to walk. It was an unusually hot so Sandra my wife wore a light summer dress with orange wedge strap on sandals. There was a path through the fields and a children’s playpark, and we used that. Along with almost everyone else from our village. As I said it was hot and everyone would have a few drinks before the fete finished around eight in the evening.

It was a great day. The music was good we sampled many of the home cooking stalls and of course I had a few beers and Sandra had a few wines. But there was something missing. We were more going through the motions than thoroughly enjoying ourselves. We met some people we knew and had a bit of a chat. Sandra introduced me to a couple she knew about our age. Tom who was a bit like Sandra, he stayed at home but had a job and his wife Alice who like me worked away quite a bit of the time. She was something to do with a production team for a film company doing wildlife documentaries. Like us their children had flown the nest and they were saving to retire.

Alice was very similar to Sandra in build. Both were dark haired, but my wife had dyed her hair blond, and you could see dark roots showing. Both were quite toned and about the same size of breasts. Funny how we men notice that. Sandra had a floral crisscross halter neck midi dress while Alice had a plain orange strappy midi dress. Neither wore a bra. Plus, they were wearing the exact same shoe. They laughed about it .and agreed that they preferred heels as they were quite short both about five four but on grass wedges were the best option. I didn’t notice while we were talking that Sandra and Alice were exchanging quizzical looks. Sandra seemed to drink her wine faster. Tom seemed very interested in whether or not I was personal protection. Most people take security in the places I work as some kind of bodyguard.

I was preoccupied with Sandra’s mood and failed to join the dots. We left them and wandered off to watch the traditional Morris dancers and I thought no more about it. We just had a couple more drinks watched the closing ceremony and started to wander home. We were followed along the path by a group of three quite boisterous couples all in their late teens early twenties heading to one of their parents houses for a bit of a party.

I noticed the couple in front of us seemed to be having a bit of an argument in the kid’s playpark. They were too far ahead to hear what they were saying. But the woman’s gestures were unmistakable, he was in the doghouse for something. As we got near the playground, she started jabbing him in the chest. It was then I recognised Tom and Alice. We kept going intending to ignore them and walk past, but we didn’t get the chance. I heard her say “go on admit it I know what you have been up to.” Tom turned and saw us; I saw a look of shock on his face again Alice shouted, “admit it you bastard.” The other three couples had caught up with us and I distinctly heard one say, “looks like the cats out of the bag and only one more to find out, John!” Again, Alice shouted “admit it, you are screwing her when we are away.” Tom replied, “don’t be paranoid, who?” Alice looked straight at Sandra and pointed, “her.” I looked at the shock on Sandra’s face and the penny dropped. She was having an affair. A voice from the young group announced, “it’s always the partners who are last to know. Now the fun begins.”

I was angry not at Sandra and Tom but at myself for not realising. I looked at Sandra then glared at Tom and took a step towards him. Tom looked at me then rushed towards me fist raised. I pushed the palm of my hand up under his chin. His forward momentum and my hand pushed his head back. I brought my knee up as hard as I could. Straight into his balls, he lifted off the ground leaned forward and cupped his balls. I swung a fist at his head and missed it sailed harmlessly over his head. He landed on his knee’ s forehead pressed against the grass, hands clutching his balls. He remained that way for a few seconds then started retching, bringing up the contents of his stomach. I was going to kick him, but Sandra screamed “what have you done to him?” I though that’s great he went for me. Tom just held the palm of his hand towards me said “enough” and started to throw up again. Sandra went to comfort him while glaring at me “why didn’t you give him a chance to explain?” “Because he was attacking me.”

At this Alice started to clap “well done he deserved that he’s been shagging that tart of yours for the past year.” One of the girls watching exclaimed. “Bloody hell that was great. I’m getting wet just thinking about his balls being crushed. Hope those two milf’s get into it I just love a good catfight”.

Alice looked down at Sandra “Now it’s my turn slut? You've humiliated me I need to give you need a good kicking to even the score. Standup!” Sandra twisted round and stood up as Alice was removing her earrings. “What? you want to fight like a couple of schoolgirls”. “No like a pair of adult women. I’m going to fucking ruin you. You won’t be fit to shag another man for at least a year. But if you don’t want to fight back that’s your choice. I won't get all the satisfaction, but you'll still be black and blue all over”. Alice then delivered a full swinging right-handed slap to Sandras left cheek.

Sandra stumbled to the side only to be meet Alices left hand deliver an equally stinging slap to her right cheek. Sandra cried out” Ok bitch if that’s what you want to give me a chance to get my earrings out and you’ve got yourself a fight.” I was open mouthed with surprise I never dreamed I would watch two mature women have at each other. Let alone my wife be one of them. Out of the three young couples watching the men stood with eager anticipation. While the women whooped with excitement and shouted for them to get on with it. One mock imitated a referee “let’s have a good dirty fight. Plenty of scratching, biting, hair pulling, tit grabbing and blows under the belt. Now come out fighting!”

Sandra pulled her earrings out stuffed them in her handbag never taking her eyes of Alice. They stood facing each other a few feet apart on the soft rubber matting that made up the ground of the kid’s playpark. I don’t think either of them knew what to do next, they just glared at each other. Then as if a bell had been rung, they charged each other. No finesse just fists clenched windmilling their arms as fast as they could hoping to land a decent blow. Neither did. Fists hit shoulders, heads, glancing blows to the face and the occasional punch to the chest. No blows landed that were powerful enough to be decisive or cause any great pain. Apart from to hurt their hands. Alice was the first to grab a handful of my wife’s hair with her left hand and start using her right fist like a club successfully landing a blow on Sandra’s left ear. Sandra yelled in pain and sank both hands into Alice’s dark locks and pulled her down to the left trying to swing her round off her feet.

Alice counter reacted by pushing her full weight forward jamming her left shoulder into my wife's midsection. My wife fell backwards to the ground grabbing Alice in a tight headlock with her left arm on the way down. Sandra landed on her back and Alice in the headlock landed with the top of her head hitting the ground. Had it not been for the rubber ground of the playpark I am sure the fight would have finished then. Sandra started punching Alice in the side and kidneys with her right hand maintaining a tight grip of Alices head. Alice tried pulling her head out of the headlock by pressing down on her hands and knees. She then saw the opportunity of straddling my wife and went to throw her right leg over my wife’s lower body. Sandra reacted by bringing her leg up into the air and blocking the move, she then planted her feet flat on the floor with her knees bent to prevent Alice doing it again. At the same time her dress lifted around her waist giving the crowd an uninterrupted view of her knickers and widespread crotch.

Sandra carried on punching to the side and while holding the headlock and swinging her legs into the air to stop being straddled. Alice resorted to trying to punch my wife’s stomach behind her while trying to extract her head. She must have been working loose because for some reason Sandra grabbed the knot in the front of her crisscross dress for more purchase on Alices neck. Alice kept up ineffectual punching on my wife’s midriff while still trying to straddle. All of the constant movement came to a sudden end when one of Alice’s clubbing bunches landed square in the middle of my wife’s pubic mound. Sandra let out a yell and relaxed her grip for the smallest part of a second, enough for Alice to move her head. As Sandra retightened her grip Alice managed to pull her head up far enough that she broke free. In doing so my wife's grip on her own dress snapped the halter and her boobs fell free.

Alice now went to straddle again but Sandra brought her foot up and pushed catching Alice very low in the stomach. Alice fell back and quickly scrambled to her feet holding her hands over her lower stomach very near her ovaries. Sandra tried to push her boobs back, but the dress was torn, and they remained swinging with her movements. She too jumped to her feet shouting, “Ok So! you want to fight dirty”. The girls watching were shouting vicious encouragement “kick her in the cunt” “her tit’s are out rip em off”. While the guys were surreptitiously hiding their hard on.

They came at each other again. This time much more aggressively. They both wanted to destroy the other. Heads collided, Alices nose started to bleed. Alice landed a punch on my wife’s eyebrow. A ring she was wearing cut my wife she soon had blood down her face. They closed in Alice grabbed my wife’s hair with her left hand and her left breast with her right. She started squeezing and twisting one of the girls watching shouted “go on rip it off”. It looked like that was exactly what she was trying to do. Sandra let go of Alices hair and ripped the front of Alices dress down snapping the straps. For some bizarre reason I noticed both the women’s nipples were erect and hard as wheel nuts. Sandra then grabbed Alices tit’s and started squeezing and twisting. While they tore at each other’s breast’s they still tried to headbutt each other or drive their knees into each other's stomach or crotch. Every time a blow landed it was accompanied by a howl of pain and a “yes” by the crowd. It was like they were trying to destroy each other. The women watching were shouting for them to do worse and I noticed one had her boyfriend's hand down the front of her jeans.

They were turning in circles clawing twisting and squeezing each other's breast’s. Trying and sometimes succeeding in headbutting each other. Both were bleeding from the nose and eyebrows, tears streaked both their faces. Their faces were distorted with pain, anguish and fear. The scratch marks of battle covered faces, arms and chests. They were kicking at each other's shins. The hard soles of their wedges leaving cuts and grazes. Sandra managed to get a hard knee straight into Alices pussy. Alice cried out in pain stumbling backwards holding her crotch with her right hand, reaching out with the other to grab Sandra’s hair. But Sandra sank both hands into her hair and Alices hand went into Sandra’s mouth who bit down hard. Alice screamed in pain moved her hand from her crotch and smashed the palm straight into Sandra’s nose. Sandra released her grip her vision now obscured by tears and stepped back holding her bleeding nose. I thought this was it over but no they were completely intent on totally destroying the woman in front of them by any means possible. This to me was no longer fantasy it was cruel and vicious. The girls in the watchers were extolling them to do worse.

They came together again slapping and grabbing hair. Although now the pace was much slower and the blows much weaker. It turned into a contest of puling hair like they wanted to either bald the other or tear their head off. The went in circles until Alice slipped and fell to her knees and both released their grip. My wife went to knee Alice in the face, but Alice moved in time and the blow missed. As she stared to get up Sandra went to kick her in the head with her right foot, it would have been a fight ender. But Alice managed to stand quicker and catch Sandra’ s ankle in the crook of left arm as she stood up. Sandra was hopping on one leg trying to keep her balance.

One of the girls watching shouted “now you've got her smash her man stealing fanny”. A malicious look came to Alice’s bloody tear-streaked face. My wife hopped about breast’s bouncing as she went. Her skirt rode up again showing her knickers and open crotch. Alice didn’t waste time she punched Sandra hard in the pussy. Sandra shrieked and shouted she had had enough please stop. Alice didn’t she struck again. Sandra tried to hop backwards, lost her balance and fell. Her head struck the metal post of the swings stunning her. She landed hard on the rubber matting both hands clutching her head. Alice still had hold of her left leg. Sandra’s eyes were clenched shut from the blow to her head. She never saw Alice raise her right knee as high as she could and bring the narrow heel of her wedge down hard in the middle of her wide-open knicker clad crotch. Sandra’s eyes flew wide open she was too shocked even to yell or move her hands to protect herself from the next stamp. Alice’s heel landed again this time my wife howled in pain and clutched her pussy with both hands.

Alice leapt on her landing both knees in Sandra’s stomach. Before straddling her sitting on her stomach my wife’s arms trapped under her legs. Sandra was totally defenceless. Alice went to work pummelling Sanda’s face and breasts. My wife was crying piteously. I had seen enough. I went forward and pulled Alice of Sandra by grabbing her under her armpits. Two of the young guy’s watching helped me. While the other stopped Tom interfering. The girls went to aid my wife who was curled up in the foetal position crying and repeating “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”. Alice struggled to get back at my wife weakly but gave up and knelt in a flood of tears.

I went to Sandra. She was a mess there were cuts, swelling and growing bruises on her once beautiful face. Here breasts were scratched red and swollen. The front of her knickers had a growing patch of blood, it didn’t look that bad, but I could imagine there would be swelling down there and the pain she would be in. I doubt if she would be having her lover any time soon.

My betrayal by her would never heal we were finished as a couple. But I never wanted to see a woman be beaten by another woman this badly. It was nothing like scripted or fantasy. It was savage and brutal down to a primal level. I would help her home she could move to the spare room and tomorrow she could move out.

I went to Alice. She had just told Tom to pack his things and get out. I asked how long she had known. She said she had suspicions but only knew for definite tonight when she saw Sandra’s shoes. She had bought a pair from a shop in the village. When she checked her joint bank statement, had been charged twice. She contacted the shop who told her they had only sold two pairs. One to her and one to her husband, that backed her suspicions as Tom had a bit of a fetish about feet and shoes. Then she saw my wife wearing them.

Now I will stick to fantasy, scripted or fights in a controlled environment. A real fight between mature women might sound like a good spectacle but it is not.

Attached Images Attached Images

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wife's Affair Showdown

Nice Joan and mick let’s chat more into tuffni mercy brutality bloody catfighting