Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="#9933ff">Hi [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] petenv [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] . Thanks for encouraging me to join.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder who is winning this match also ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh josie my dear your going to suffer after this fight [img]wink.gif[/img] i am going to add you to my lists of victims [img]biggrin.gif[/img] you'll be [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] after i kick your ****** *** all over the arena i hope your willing to taking an *** kicking from this blonde ***** [img]biggrin.gif[/img] you ****** ***** i just hope you have enough to lose after i rip your top off & show your perky nippples then seeing you [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] after i [img]graemlins/soccer.gif[/img] your *** so hard you'll scream for me to stop.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#9933ff">Diane is back so now I can answer your question, Pete, about who is winning this fight. I didn?t want to say anything until that loud mouth pretender could answer back. But I see she has already said what she is going to do to me.

Firs of all, I am winning this fight. Diane is talking big about where she is going to kick me and what she is going to do to me. She said,</font>
    ?oh Josie my dear your going to suffer after this fight i am going to add you to my lists of victims you'll be after i kick your ****** *** all over the arena i hope your willing to taking an *** kicking from this blonde ***** you ****** ***** i just hope you have enough to lose after i rip your top off & show your perky nippples then seeing you after i your *** so hard you'll scream for me to stop.?

<font color="#9933ff">Why do these bimbos always start off an insult by referring to me as ?my dear?. She thinks I?m dumb enough to fall for that silver tongue. But Diane is correct about one thing, I do have perky n i p p l e s and very nice firm breasts ? not too big and not too small, just right. The minute she tries to kick me I am going to grab her leg and lock it up so she is hopping around on one leg. Then a knee right between her legs will slow her done. While holding her leg, keeping her immobile I will rip some hair out and slap her face silly. When she can?t see because her eyes are watering from her crying I will drop her legs and work over her belly, pausing only long enough to smash her bosom black and blue. That will teach her to go after my n i p p l e s. I know she is jealous of them and wants to attack them but that will be her downfall. And I haven't even mentioned what I will do to her fat butt. It is a mighty big and inviting target. She will be the one left begging for mercy and pleading with me to stop. But I won?t quit right away, I?ll make sure she has a lesson she will remember for a long, long time. Unfortunately for her she?ll take such a beating she?ll be an easy victim for her next opponent. I expect her next foe to thank me!</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

sorry josie but your going down like a cheap **** you'll be [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] after i rip you bald you'll beg for me to stop then you'll know who the better woman really is now won't you hhhhhhhuuuuuuummmmmm? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] oh i will make sure when i beat you that you'll have some hair left for your next fight [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] then she'll have something to grab onto.

so i do hope your ready to lose to this big blonde [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="#9933ff">Guess who went down like a cheap floozy! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] It wasn?t me. Actually you turn out to be a very tough b i t c n [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] and I though I was a goner a few times. My head still hurts from your damned hard hairpulling. But I know your head hurts even more as well as your face after I slapped the sass out of it. I just couldn?t make you submit until I finally got you in my famous Josie double cradle! How did you like licking your knees? ha ha ha. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Guess you'll be singing a different tune [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] after getting your butt kicked!

Sorry about humiliating you by putting you over my knee and spanking your big, round, sexy butt bright cherry red. You must have been really embarrassed, [img]redface.gif[/img] not to mention b a r e - a s s e d! It was the best way to teach a little girl like you a lesson you won't forget. You won?t be sitting down for awhile will you?

I?m glad this fight is over and I don?t have to fight you again soon. I wouldn?t have any hair left. You did make good on your threat about pulling most of it out. What you didn?t know is how much pain I can take still and dish out even more.

Best of luck to you on your next fight.

Love, [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Josie.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#9933ff">I'm not sure, Pete. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] But if Bilboy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] does his scheduling like he normally does then I think the matchups will be:
    Beppie vs Diane
    Me vs Kylie
    Julie vs Brenda.

But this is just a guess. It doens't matter: Beppie, Brenda, Julie, or Kylie - I will tear them all up and send them home packing. I feel great even if my head is still a little sore. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Josie , You would really fight Beppie ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#9933ff">Why not, Pete? Do you know someting I don't know. Is she scared of me? She should be.

Hey, friends often get into the worse fights. There is a unique intensity between them in each wanting to prove they are the better woman.

And she has such long thick hair to drag her around the room by.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Josie , I think that you and Beppie would match out pretty even on fighting skills. This would be a very tough match to vote on.

pete

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast