Question

My Mormon name is Tancy Chinchilla Zest!<br \>What's yours?</p>

------------------
    M???h??f

CanadianGirl

kk another test for ya'll biggrin

Which Glendinningite Are You?

You are Marian.

From sunny Spain you come, and you own enough land back there to start your own country. Perhaps you have ambitions to take over the world from there - you've certainly got the evil maniacal laughter down pat - but we couldn't tell because you only speak six words of English and we only two words of Spanish.

If we could get one concept across to you it would be that once one has finished a KFC meal, the thing to do is not salt it and preserve it for a further two months. KFC doesn't actually preserve that well, and the likely result is that your cupboard will smell like a stinky cuttlefish convention. Not the stuff of refinement and taste, I'm sure you'll agree - and refinement and taste are what Chez Glendinning is all about.

You can inform the world that you find everything impossibly amusing with the following emblem of mirth:

marian<br \>Take the Glendinning Test Today!

------------------
    M???h??f

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i was skeptical on taking that damned mormon name test...but after it came out with such a bad-assed name...i decided i liked it.

My Mormon name is Ashtyn Paradise Sunrise!<br \>What's yours?</p>

OMG!!!!! THAT GLENDINNINGITE TEST WAS FUUUUUUUUNNEEEEEEE!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    *wipes tears*

You are Owen.

English by birth but brought up in Scotland, you have a reputation for permanently being a bit confused. However, this is not so: underneath the bemused exterior a powerful mind is at work, processing the environment and sharply reasoning about the world around you. The result is a lean, mean, thinking machine that looks a bit like a startled rabbit.

Arguably one of the nicest people anyone could hope to meet, you also have a stomach that probably defies the laws of physics. Able to actually eat more than the entire nation of Bangladesh in a single sitting, you're also impossibly slim; something some of the other Glendinning residents are perhaps a little jealous of. No matter. All will be equalised come the revolution.

You can tell the world that ethnic tops are the future with the following fashion statement:

owen<br \>Take the Glendinning Test Today!

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Mormon name is Brockston Aries!<br \>What's yours?</p>

hmmm ,and the other test

You are Marian.

From sunny Spain you come, and you own enough land back there to start your own country. Perhaps you have ambitions to take over the world from there - you've certainly got the evil maniacal laughter down pat - but we couldn't tell because you only speak six words of English and we only two words of Spanish.

If we could get one concept across to you it would be that once one has finished a KFC meal, the thing to do is not salt it and preserve it for a further two months. KFC doesn't actually preserve that well, and the likely result is that your cupboard will smell like a stinky cuttlefish convention. Not the stuff of refinement and taste, I'm sure you'll agree - and refinement and taste are what Chez Glendinning is all about.

You can inform the world that you find everything impossibly amusing with the following emblem of mirth:

marian<br \>Take the Glendinning Test Today!

------------------
    Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.