-
March 5th, 2003, 11:52 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
Does it matter my forum title was misspelled, or is that going with the "spelling mistakes are overlookde" thing? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2003, 12:02 AM
#22
HB Forum Owner
noted and fixed [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2003, 03:29 AM
#23
Inactive Member
yes.
me likey the links. it is vewy vewy convenient.
me amused with "Beta's Board" HAHA. (not beta's board, just the fact that you didn't put its entire name.)
-
March 6th, 2003, 08:51 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
lol... well, i figured i'd hafta create a whole
line just for his forum title.
but i did put the entire name on the mouseover [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2003, 09:20 PM
#25
Inactive Member
I didn't notice the mouseover. I like the comments [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I guess my board will have to work it's way to get one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2003, 09:57 PM
#26
HB Forum Owner
i wasn't sure what to put as your mouseover, ivana...
i figured people *who noticed the MOs* woulda
wondered what DDD meant.
also, i woulda put some on your banner...
but i didn't know what you'd wanna say on them [img]tongue.gif[/img]
let me know if you want some [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2003, 10:00 PM
#27
Inactive Member
I don't even know myself. I was half whining half looking for attention
*is bored and boring* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2003, 10:06 PM
#28
HB Forum Owner
bah... you aren't boring....
*thinks of a new thread*
BEEP BEEP zoooooooooooooooooooom
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks